The Botaniste Reviews

32 Reviews for The Botaniste

• Aly

Aly Richards · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful work!

The Botaniste was the first potential wedding florist I called to gather some information. Corina spent a solid amount of time over the phone trying to get a feel for a vision that I, my self, wasn’t even sure of at the time. She had me googling specific flowers to get a sense of what I liked and didn’t like. She ran through her form with me, I sent her pictures and descriptions of my visions. Corina also won over my mom when we had a group phone conversation and were considering another florist. Communication with Corina felt super comfortable, casual, cool and artsy. She had a very different style that I was drawn to over the other florists we visited. I felt like she was always available to answer any questions I had and she offered her own ideas that we loved as well. As it got very close to the wedding we had a little hiccup with the size of the babies breath bouquets for sap buckets when I realized we needed more than planned but Corina was able to come up with a solution to meet our needs. Corina was nothing short of fantastic and I highly recommend her and her work!

Sent on 11/17/2019

The Botaniste's reply:

Thank you so much for such a sweet and detailed review Aly, we always so appreciate hearing that our brides were happy. Congratulations to you both!!
    -Best regards,
    Corina
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Corina and her team did a great job with my wedding bouquets! In terms of decisions, flowers were lowest on my priority list. All I wanted were bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids, and I didn't have the faintest clue of what I wanted those to look like. Cue Corina. We talked basic color scheme and discussed some blooms I did/ did not like. She asked me how much I wanted to spend, and took care of the rest. I had no idea what my bouquets were going to look like until my wedding day, and I was not disappointed. They were simple and elegant and beautifully complimented my color scheme. Working with The Botaniste was a dream come true for this hands-off, low maintenance bride.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Corina rocks!

When I started researching wedding vendors in Western MA, I chose the Botaniste because photos of their arrangements really stood out to me - they were gorgeous, organic (in the more "naturally put together" sense of the word), and something that you could find in a still-life painting.

Corina really got our vision for the "feel" and color palette of our wedding, and I loved working with her. She is flexible, so friendly, and knows so much about the plants themselves (e.g. what flowers don't do so well in bouquets because they need to be in water). As someone who has studied plants and wrote a botany-related bachelor's thesis on a plant model system, I greatly appreciated this. Also, she is not afraid to throw in some texture, which I absolutely adored if you're into that. The berries, cat-tails, and acorns, really made me smile. Now that we have the pictures, I look at pictures of my bouquet and remember how beautiful it was and how she translated our vision into some beautiful works of art.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Catalina

Catalina · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful flowers and experience!

From my first meeting with Corina I knew that she would create beautiful arrangements to match the feel of our wedding day. She took time to go through each flower arrangement to make sure that she knew what we wanted. Since our meeting went so well, we gave her creative license to put together the arrangements she thought would work best for the location, color scheme, etc. All of the arrangements complemented the decor / venue without distracting our guests. I would recommend the Botaniste without a doubt!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Delia · Married on 04/14/2018

There aren't words for how special Corina and her team made my day. All of the flowers were absolutely perfect. I expressed that I wanted "Fresh from the garden look" and they absolutely delivered perfection. On the day of, Corina went above and beyond with every detail. From centerpiece greenery to creating a new boutineer for a groomsmen that I didn't account for, to helping the moms with corsages. My experience with the Botaniste was one of the best parts of my wedding day. I can't wait to recommend this shop to others.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/09/2017

Corina and her team at The Botaniste were amazing! We are so happy we chose them to do the flowers for our wedding.
    From our first meeting, Corina was professional, understanding and accommodating. She knew we wanted to save money as much as possible and was so supportive with great ideas to do so, without losing style and substance.

Corina and her team were super responsive to the dozens of emails we sent them in planning. I sent pictures as a guide for our winter/Christmas season timed wedding and she used well but still used her creativity. We wanted a wedding that had winter and Christmas inspiration without being over the top red and green Christmasy and they delivered! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We also wanted to add mistletoe to fit the season and they did so and placed it around the Red Barn easily.
    My husband and I highly recommend Corina and The Botaniste for your wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Molly · Married on 11/04/2017

Thank you for making the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding on 11/4! They were so colorful and fun which is exactly what we wanted! And putting limes in the centerpieces--so awesome! Our guests loved the flowers and were so happy to take them home! Thank you again for being so great!

Sent on 11/06/2017

KC · Married on 08/04/2017

Words cannot express how thrilled and moved we were by our wedding flowers from The Botaniste. Corina and her team are professional, gifted artists who executed our vision with kindness, joy, and amazing expertise. We chose The Botaniste after finding that other area florists (all highly recommended to us) just didn’t feel like the right match. We didn't want staid, formal, "cookie cutter" arrangements. We wanted riotous color, texture, and shapes and seasonal, could-have-been-grown-in-the-backyard blooms. Corina immediately grasped our style. She helped us elaborate and articulate what we wanted and was as excited about our vision as we were. The Botaniste team made everything easy and seamless for us. We met with Corina once for the initial consultation, exchanged a few emails with Julie to work out the invoice, and had a 20-minute phone conversation with Corina a few weeks before the wedding – that’s it! On the day of, The Botaniste team delivered work that was exactly what we wanted and, at the same time, better than we could have imagined. Each arrangement was unique, inviting us to lean in to see, touch, and smell each element. And, O! the herbs! Tucked among the blooms were sage, rosemary, thyme, basil, eucalyptus, and mint, which gave off the most wonderfully subtle, intoxicating aromas. The sweetheart table centerpiece that Story made was simply a work of art! Several of our guests commented that they had never seen such amazing wedding flowers. We were so moved by the arrangements that we took a few of them with us on our honeymoon, so we could enjoy them as long as possible. We could not have been more delighted by The Botaniste; their work truly transformed our wedding ceremony and reception space into something we will never forget. Thank you to everyone at The Botaniste for sharing your talent with us on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Didi · Married on 07/29/2017

Corinna and her team were super helpful, creative, flexible, and enthusiastic. The venue was absolutely splendid after they installed the flowers - it was beautiful, tasteful, and magical! Our guests all commented on the beauty of it all. Thank you so much Botaniste! We look forward to our next flower endeavor with you :)

Sent on 09/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2016

Words cannot express how wonderful Corina, Sloan, and the team at The Botaniste made my wedding. I went to Corina for my flowers because she exceptionally unique, and has a beautiful taste for gorgeous arrangements. During our consult, we discussed having a wildflower/just picked from the garden vibe. I had all different colors, different flowers, lots of greens. I was absolutely stunned and floored when I saw them on my wedding day, and actually quite emotional with how perfect my bouquet was. In fact, one of the most repeated compliments of the day was how absolutely gorgeous the floral centerpieces were. Corina also decorated the ceremony arbor, the aisle, and made boutonnieres and corsages for the wedding party. She was so wonderful through the whole planning process, and I had complete confidence leaving the arrangements in her hands. She went above and beyond my expectations. Not only that, but both Corina and Sloan were friendly, kind, approachable, supportive, and wonderful people to work with, which eased my mind during the wedding planning process. I cannot wait to visit the shop for all my future floral needs. Corina, thank you so much for helping to make my wedding day an absolute dream.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Amy · Married on 07/16/2016

Corina is a true artist. Over the years, we have gotten several stunning arrangements made by Corina, so when it came time to find a florist for our wedding, we knew The Botaniste was exactly what we were looking for. The flowers were natural, organic and beautiful. We chose very muted colors for much of our wedding, and decided to make the flowers the focal point. We provided Corina with a few photos for inspiration and trusted her vision. All of the flowers were gorgeous-- they looked fresh from the garden and provided the stunning, natural pop of color we were looking for.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Lyra · Married on 07/02/2016

Corina designed gorgeous bouquets for the wedding party and provided beautiful flowers for our tables.

Sent on 08/05/2016
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 05/28/2016

Corina and her team were incredible to work with! First of all, her shop is magical. Anyone who steps foot through the doors of the Botaniste is transported into a wonderland of plants, flowers, vintage clothing, colors and joy. Working with Corina was a dream. She is so enthusiastic and collaborative and engaged in making sure that your arrangements are exactly what you want. I couldn't be happier with the bouquet, hair piece and boutonniere that she produced for my small backyard wedding. I love her creativity and unique eye so I just let her do her thing and was over the moon with what she delivered. Thank you, Corina! You are a goddess (and made me feel like one, too)!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Margarite · Married on 05/31/2015

Corina and her team were amazing to work with. I am not someone who likes planning events, and they made me feel relaxed and confident that everything would be handled smoothly - and everything was! I talked to Corina and showed her some images, and she immediately got what I was looking for. My flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Delivery was prompt, the flowers held up for days, and they even accommodated a last minute request for a hairpiece - and then gave me an extra just in case! Their little thrift store is also great, and I found my rehearsal dress there for a song. Lovely people, beautiful work!

Sent on 07/24/2015
  • User4911683 · event on: 03/26/2015

Every time I give flowers from the Botoniste, people comment on how unique and beautiful they are.

• User4881324 · event on: 02/16/2015

The Botaniste provided me with the most beautiful, unique flowers. She took the time to get a clear sense of exactly what I wanted and far exceeded my expectations. She was flexible and responsive, and quoted me a fair price. And she has great energy to be around.

Sent on 03/16/2015
  • W

Willa · Married on 02/07/2015

Corina arranged the flowers at my son and daughter in law's wedding dinner. She helped choose the flowers, buy and then arranged them quite beautifully. She arranged them in a wonderfully simple country style which suited the occasion and venue incredibly well. Making flower arrangements look effortlessly easy is often more difficult to achieve but Corina managed it wonderfully well. I would whole heartedly recommend her.

Sent on 03/13/2015
  • User4875115 · event on: 12/29/2014

Beautiful arrangements and wonderful service and value.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Lucy · event on: 09/17/2014

The Botaniste creates the most beautiful flowers: wild, wonderful colors and fantastic, eclectic arrangements. I would recommend her to anyone as she really takes time to understand what her clients want.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Corina was absolutely wonderful to work with. She has an fantastic artistic sense and creative eye. I loved going through inspirational photos with her and discussing the possibilities for our wedding ceremony. She understood what I was going for and made sure to execute the key design ideas. It was a really fun and collaborative process even up until the day before the event when I was asking for table clothes and other little items to add to the ambience at the chapel where we were married. She was so accommodating, and it all came out beautifully. I was so happy to see everything when I walked in!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

The Botaniste, Corina, has a fabulous eye and sense of style. She is really gifted. The arrangements she brought to our event were just right--distinctive, fun, and very reasonably priced. We were so pleased, and high recommend her. Her service is outstanding.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Original design with a personal touch, there is no other florist I would have gone to for my wedding or any other floral needs.

Sent on 04/02/2015

The Botaniste was wonderful to work with! She took our ideas and inspiration and turned them into reality. She took the time to sit with us and talk about our ideas and our budget and helped us come up with a vision that worked within our parameters. I would joyfully suggest her to anyone and will definitely use her again in the future.

Sent on 03/28/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 08/23/2014

Absolutely outstanding service, the most beautiful arrangement I could have ever imagined and all on pretty short notice! I requested flowers that can sometimes be unreliable in New England during the month of August. Corina had alternatives just in case the flowers didn't work on the day of which I would never have thought of! I didn't end up needing them but you can tell she knows her stuff:) I would recommend a thousand times over. Corina did a beautiful job and her passion and knowledge of flowers and arrangements is unmatched. Thank you for giving me my dream wedding flowers!

Amy · Married on 09/07/2013

I'm a flower chic, I knew that the flowers were going to be an important part of my wedding so I knew the florist was going to be key. After our first appointment I knew Corina and the Botaniste were the way this bride was going to go. I had some pictures that conveyed the feeling I wanted the reception to have and the color direction I wanted to go in and Corina was open to trying different things, made suggestions I would never have thought of and worked with me to keep the budget at a number I could manage. And on top of it all, my friend had a yard full of blooming hydrangeas the day before our wedding that she cut down and packed into the bed of her truck. Corina and her team trimmed them down and made tons of additional beautiful arrangements the morning of the wedding with them. To this day, people still talk about the flowers at our wedding. You will be nothing but thrilled having Corina and the Botaniste handle the flowers for your event.

Sent on 03/26/2015