30 Boltwood Ave, Amherst, MA 01002 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 38
  • Deals 1

About Inn on Boltwood

Inn on Boltwood is a hotel wedding venue located in Amherst, Massachusetts. Classic, historic, and unforgettable, this vintage event space overlooks the historic Amherst College, and its romantic and classic setting makes for a beautiful wedding day celebration.

Facilities and Capacity
Inn on Boltwood offers the space and amenities to accommodate up to 180 of your friends and family for your wedding day celebration. Luxurious and complete with vintage furnishings, the recently renovated ballroom could be the ideal space to celebrate a reception or rehearsal dinner. Alternatively, the lush outdoor gardens serve as the perfect space to celebrate a wedding under the stars. The hotel also offers plenty of extravagant accommodations that will certainly impress your guests.

Inn on Boltwood is staffed by a team of professionals who will go above and beyond to ensure all of your wedding dreams are made a reality. They can provide a wide array of event items, such as barware, flatware, glassware, and linens. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Accommodations
  • Outside vendors
  • Clean up
  • Wifi

Cuisine
Couples looking to have their wedding catered can take advantage of the farm-to-table dining from 30Boltwood. 30Boltwood is Inn on Boltwood’s signature restaurant, offering a vibrant bar and dining experience. Led by the culinary expertise of Chef Michael Adams, 30Boltwood can craft a unique dining experience that you and your guests certainly won’t forget.

Follow Inn on Boltwood on

Inn on Boltwood 5
Inn on Boltwood 6
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I got married at the Lord Jeffery Inn on 6/1/2018 and I can't say enough wonderful things about Amanda, Jeff, and Daniela! First of all - the venue is just gorgeous, and there are a number of space options depending on the size of your wedding. There are so many backdrops for gorgeous photographs, including the giant fireplace on the rooftop and the firepit out in front of the 30 Boltwood restaurant. Amanda was so helpful and informative throughout the entire process. She was extremely flexible and allowed us to really customize our menu - and bring in cupcakes from our favorite bakery! She recommended vendors to us and they were also all fantastic! The wedding day ran smoothly and all of our guests commented to us throughout the night and are still telling us a week later how beautiful the venue is and how delicious the food was (including some people who said they plan to just come have dinner at the restaurant at some point in the future). The pricing is exactly right for the quality and service that you get, 100% top notch. I felt well taken care of throughout the entire process and would recommend to anyone that they get married at the Lord Jeff!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Lori · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I got married at the Lord Jeffery Inn on September 16, 2017 and we cannot speak highly enough about it this venue and their staff. From the second that we looked at the venue a year and a half before, we knew this would be the perfect spot to get married. Amanda was especially helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. She pointed us in the right direction to book each of our vendors and to think of little details that we wouldn't have thought of on our own. As soon as we arrived, two days before the wedding, Amanda, Daniela, and Jeff took everything off our hands and took away all the stress of planning. They fully carried out every little detail and delivered a day that was truly better than we could have ever imagined. Throughout the entire wedding day, they each kept everything on schedule and kept me and my husband calm. They attended to our guests and also made sure our bridal party had food and drinks throughout cocktail hour and during photos. I had a last minute hiccup with my dress, and Amanda even sewed me into it right before the ceremony. Kyle also was extremely helpful and personally attended to me and my husband on the on the wedding day. He made sure that we always had a full drink, and even ran things back to the bridal suite for me throughout the night. The food was unbelievable and after trying it at the tasting, we couldn't wait for the reception. This venue is extremely accommodating, has perfect New England charm, and was everything we were looking for and more. We love the Lord Jeffery Inn would highly recommend this to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Award

Inn on Boltwood FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 43.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Hotel, Inn/B&B, Restaurant, Rooftop
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Inn on Boltwood 1
    Waived Rental Fees!

We’ve got an exciting offer! For any of our remaining dates through August 31st, 2019, we’re offering a special promotion:

• Waived room rental OR discounted tent rental to a flat $1500
    • Waived onsite ceremony fee

• Tc's Disc Jockey Svc.
    Tc's Disc Jockey Svc. Wedding DJs

One of Our favorite Wedding venues! Amanda and her staff are awesome!

• HaleChannel Studios
    HaleChannel Studios Wedding Photographers

The Lord Jeff is a great place for weddings. They've been in the wedding business for a long time and they are great at what they do! I highly recommend them!!!

• Crystal Vazquez & Company
    Crystal Vazquez & Company Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked at the Lord Jeffery Inn more than any other venue and I have to say that I always look forward to it. They provide my hair and makeup team with a room that has enough space to fit a large bridal party comfortably and our staff still has room to work. I have grown to love their staff! They bend over backwards to make sure their bridal parties and my company has our needs met. If I could move my studio there I would!

• 30 Boltwood Ave Amherst, MA, 01002 See on map