16 Walpole Road, Haydenville, MA 01039 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Real Weddings 1

About Valley View Farm LLC

Valley View Farm, a hidden gem, is an authentic working farm. Weddings at the farm can be casual with a dash of cool, pastoral inspired or an elaborate gala. Imagine exchanging hand written wedding vows under a sprawling hickory tree with a beautiful backdrop of horses and woodland hills. Maybe you imagine your wedding guests enjoying a late campfire or jam session and lingering after party under a sky full of stars. Maybe you’ll all wake up together with the sun and complete the weekend with a brunch the following day in one of our farmhouses. This is a place where you’re not celebrating against the clock, or worried about all the events you’ve scheduled and places you need to go. Let us help you put together your dreams. Stay here for the weekend, relax, marry, and be merry.

Follow Valley View Farm LLC on

Valley View Farm LLC 7
  • Lori

Lori Morway · Married on 07/26/2019

Perfection!

We had our wedding at Valley View Farm on a Friday in July 2019. From the moment we stepped onto the property we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding. From the gorgeous barn for the reception to the picturesque landscape – it was like a dream! Throughout the entire process we were constantly reminded what a good decision it was. Alex and Dan were awesome in helping us plan and thought of everything, literally everything! They were thoughtful, pleasant, fun, and most of all sincere in making sure that every detail was taken into consideration and that we didn’t have to think about anything that day and could just concentrate on enjoying it. Dan was fantastic as our coordinator on the actual day of the wedding. I honestly can’t say enough about how he made sure we had the most perfect day – and we did. Every detail was planned flawlessly - vendors were coordinated, the schedule was adhered to, everyone was where they should have been at the right time, and most of all everyone had a wonderful time. The icing on the cake, so to speak, was that so many of our guests told us that it was the best wedding they ever attended! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Valley View Farm – you will be “overwhelmed”!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Brynne

Brynne Donahue · Married on 05/18/2019

Picture Perfect Wedding Venue (& Staff!)

I’m not even sure where to begin!! There is just so much to say! Admittedly, I have put off writing this review a bit because I am just so floored by our experience that it’s hard for me to even put it into words (but I will try..) 😊

Andrew & I were having a really hard time finding a venue that crossed all of out t’s and dotted all of our i’s.. & then a friend of ours came across the VVF website & sent us the link.. we were instantly intrigued. We reached out and set a date and time to visit the venue the very next week.. As we pulled up the hill we were instantly put back on our heels by the well kept grounds and overall beauty of the barns and scenery… I think we made our decision before we even got out of the car! (Not even kidding!) Sue welcomed us with arms wide open and was truly the most warm and gracious person we had met in a long time. We were so beyond sold on having our wedding here, I remember crying as we pulled away because I couldn’t believe we had found something so perfect and fitting. We knew VVF would allow us to have the wedding of our dreams.. and that we did.

Andrew & I booked VVF in the fall of 2017 and didn’t get married until May 2019 so needless to say we had a fairly long engagement, but VVF staff were so beyond helpful and communicative every single step of the way (not just starting when were a couple months out.. I mean, they were this way from the second we booked them and ALL the way through our wedding day). We had the (absolute) pleasure of primarily working with Alex & Dan once we booked. They provided us with 6 out of 5 star service through and through. There are so many little things they did, and examples I can give, but there aren’t enough hours in the day for me to write it all out! But to just name a few – the Google Doc they provided us, the planning meetings they had with us, the EXTREMELY quick response time, the millions of check in points, going back and forth with all of our vendors.. they are truly THE MOST organized people, they know what they are doing to a T and it shines through in everything they do and how our wedding day turned out.

Fast forward to our wedding day; May 18th, 2019.. Dan was our Day of coordinator, and holy moly… I truly don’t have words. He was out of this world. He was there from start to finish working SO. HARD. ALL. DAY. LONG. to make sure our day was perfect every single second. When I say that I have always envisioned having a picture perfect wedding… that was our day times 1000, and a huge reason is undoubtedly because of Dan’s devotion to making sure that everything was just perfect. He was our right hand man, he was so, so beyond helpful. My bridesmaids always joke that Dan made them feel like royalty all day long.. it’s been almost a month, and my parents and grandparents are still talking about Dan and how he just simply killed it. So hands on, so accommodating in every way, so beyond professional. I don’t know if I’ll ever get over it.

While Alex wasn’t our day of coordinator, I do want to mention that he was there that day and so much of my vision came to life because of him. When I walked into the Yellow barn and saw all of the small and big details put together and brought to life, he was behind so much of that. He improvised when there wasn’t enough table space for all the things I brought, and when the table cards were flying up from the wind.. and I’m sure 100 other things I don’t even know about.. He is amazing, and we are so lucky to have gotten to work so closely with him leading up to our wedding.

Sue, Dan, Alex and all of the VVF staff, you made our day perfect beyond imagination. We will be forever and ever indebted to your team for the incredible service you provided over the 18 months we got to work with you. It is truly unmatched in every way, and ‘Thank You’ will never be enough. We are so lucky..

Brynne & Andrew

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 01/19/2019

Best Day of Our Lives Thanks to Valley View Farm

Valley View Farm was the first and only venue that we looked at for our wedding. The moment we arrived on site and entered the barn, we knew it was where we would say “I do.” I truly could not have been happier with VVF between the perfect setting for our winter wedding (with a snow storm to boot!) and the stellar team of people that all played such a large part in creating such a special and magical day.
    We spent the weekend on site, staying in the stunning farm house, which allowed us all to get ready with ease and truly embrace our venue and everything it offered.

While the whole VVF crew is simply wonderful, Dan, Barton, and Sue were individuals that we have come to truly adore and cannot thank enough for their welcoming nature and for ensuring that our day went so smoothly. We never once felt an ounce of stress, as everything went off without a hitch throughout the entire course of the day.

Each and every one of our guests were in awe of the beauty that this venue provides. It was so special to be able to get married in the pavilion (with heaters arranged to keep our guests warm), and then to transport right next door into the barn for our reception. With snow falling down outside, our guests enjoyed a picturesque winter evening around the firepits, warming back up indoors under the fairy lights as they danced the night away.

I can say with complete certainty that there would not have been a better venue or team of people to have had for our wedding day. I am beyond thankful for the hard work, attention, care, and kindness that we received from everyone at Valley View Farm. It was the best day of our lives and I HIGHLY recommend considering this one-of-a-kind place for your special day. We truly love them!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Valley View Farm LLC FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 8,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 8,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Glassware, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Historic Building, Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

Real Weddings

• Rabbi Ken Hahn
    Rabbi Ken Hahn Wedding Officiants

Valley View Farm is a spectacular wedding venue. The property is gorgeous; the space for the reception is elegant, in spite of the rural setting; and Sue and Dave will make sure you get just the wedding you want. I officiated at the second wedding ever held here a couple of years ago. Even then the level of service and support was outstanding. If this venue is in your budget, you should definitely use it. And the surrounding area - Northampton, Amherst, the Berkshires - offers great activities for your guests if they have a spare afternoon, come a day early, or stay a day late.

• Magdalena Events & Design
    Magdalena Events & Design Wedding Planners

What a great venue! It was such a pleasure to work there. Everyone was very accommodating and just fun to work with. Everything is well thought out and simply makes sense. It has a great layout and so many options. Highly recommend to all my clients and fellow wedding vendors.

• 16 Walpole Road Haydenville, MA, 01039 See on map