South Egremont, MA 01258 Map · Phone number

About Magdalena Events & Design

Magdalena Events & Design is a full service event planning & design company that specializes in unique weddings and personal events. Our services include wedding ceremonies and receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, engagement parties, anniversaries as well as birthday parties, baby showers, reunions, holiday or cocktail parties for any occasion. We service anywhere in New England, especially Berkshires, but we are happy to travel anywhere.

Follow Magdalena Events & Design on

c28669a3d1da4c94 1512425679686 rodeoandcophotokesleyloganberkshirewedding 15

26 Reviews for Magdalena Events & Design

Kahai Owens · Getting married on 12/10/2020

So fun to work with!

I had the pleasure of working with Magdalena at a wedding recently. As a DJ (VOX DJs) I work with many different coordinators, all with different styles of running things. Magdalena was extremely easy and fun to work with! Very organized and detailed oriented which was key for me. She also took many of my suggestions and thoughts for the event as well which is always fantastic!

I can't wait to work with her and her team again!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Gonzalez · Married on 10/03/2020

Out of a dream!

I connected with Magdalena after coming across our dream caterers. We were in the process of re-planning our wedding due to COVID and were on a very tight timeline- 2-3 months! To say that Magdalena and Arielle helped us pull off our dream wedding is an understatement. They quickly became our rocks. Magdalena's calm, professional, friendly, and caring demeanor became one of the highlights of our planning process and our wedding day. She took what I thought was my nebulous vision of an elegant yet rustic affair and made it come to life in a way I could have never imagined. I had full trust in her and her creative process and I am so happy I did.

To this day, my new wife still talks about our "super hero" Magda and how we will absolutely be using her the next time we plan an event of any kind. If you are lucky enough to have the chance to hire Magdalena, you will not regret choosing her for a second.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Julie Schoenthaler · Married on 05/24/2020

Love is not cancelled!

Magdalena actually planned two weddings for us: our original June 2020 celebration with 130 guests and, ultimately, our intimate COVID wedding on the same date at a new venue with 99% of guests on Zoom. In a nutshell, Magdalena made our Plan B feel like the wedding of our dreams. She connected us at the outset with a fabulous team of vendors who, like her, were amazing, flexible and supportive as partners through it all, plus a joy to work with. We can't recommend Magda highly enough, especially if you're looking for someone with experience thoughtfully planning socially distant weddings and/or weddings with a Zoom component.

Sent on 07/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Magdalena Events & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Daisy Stone Studio Wedding Florists

Magdalena is very professional and pleasant to work with. She goes above and beyond for her clients!

• Heirloom Fire Wedding Caterers

Magdalena is wonderful. I have worked several events with her and have seen here in action, hard working with a constant smile on her face. Her aesthetic and design is where she really shines. She really cares and her performance reflects that.

• South Egremont, 01258 See on map
    Location of (Magdalena Events & Design)