Magdalena Events & Design

Craryville, NY View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Magdalena Events & Design is a full service event planning & design company that specializes in unique weddings and personal events. Our services include wedding ceremonies and receptions, rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, engagement parties, anniversaries as well as birthday parties, baby showers, reunions, holiday or cocktail parties for any occasion. We service anywhere in New England, especially Berkshires, but we are happy to travel anywhere.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Rebekah
    Rebekah R. Married on 06/25/2021

The Only Choice

Covid Bride here! I can honestly say I wouldn鈥檛 have made it through this process without Magdalena. From the beginning, she was so on top of things, responsive, just aligned with our vision. Every vendor recommendation she made was on point and eventually what we went with. After we had to postpone, Magda was so supportive and proactive. We ended up having to replay most of the day due to availability not lining up. But my husband and I regularly say, we liked our second wedding better than our first. So if you鈥檙e looking for someone you can feel comfortable with, rely on, and trust to execute and enhance your vision, Magdalena is the only choice.
    Kahai O. Married on 12/10/2020

So fun to work with!

I had the pleasure of working with Magdalena at a wedding recently. As a DJ (VOX DJs) I work with many different coordinators, all with different styles of running things. Magdalena was extremely easy and fun to work with! Very organized and detailed oriented which was key for me. She also took many of my suggestions and thoughts for the event as well which is always fantastic!

I can't wait to work with her and her team again!
  • Cynthia
    Cynthia G. Married on 10/03/2020

Out of a dream!

I connected with Magdalena after coming across our dream caterers. We were in the process of re-planning our wedding due to COVID and were on a very tight timeline- 2-3 months! To say that Magdalena and Arielle helped us pull off our dream wedding is an understatement. They quickly became our rocks. Magdalena's calm, professional, friendly, and caring demeanor became one of the highlights of our planning process and our wedding day. She took what I thought was my nebulous vision of an elegant yet rustic affair and made it come to life in a way I could have never imagined. I had full trust in her and her creative process and I am so happy I did.

To this day, my new wife still talks about our "super hero" Magda and how we will absolutely be using her the next time we plan an event of any kind. If you are lucky enough to have the chance to hire Magdalena, you will not regret choosing her for a second.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Daisy Stone Studio Daisy Stone Studio Wedding Florists

Magdalena is very professional and pleasant to work with. She goes above and beyond for her clients!

Heirloom Fire Heirloom Fire Wedding Caterers

Magdalena is wonderful. I have worked several events with her and have seen here in action, hard working with a constant smile on her face. Her aesthetic and design is where she really shines. She really cares and her performance reflects that.

Heirloom Fire
4.9 out of 5 rating , 27 Reviews
路 Wedding Caterers
Encore Audio Event Services
5.0 out of 5 rating , 19 Reviews
路 Wedding Rentals

36 Spring St Craryville, NY, 12521
Location of (Magdalena Events & Design)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding