Heirloom Fire

Richmond, MA View map

Heirloom Fire is dedicated to offering local and seasonal menus designed around what is available from the farms for large gatherings and small, intimate events. Our close knit relationship with our growers and producers ensures that you get the best of the farm at your table. Our elegant service, beautiful food cooked over hardwood flame and our guests' experience is what drives us.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$210

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$200

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$200

Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting
Dessert
Cocktail Reception
Tastings

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$40

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Signature Drink

What event services do you provide?

Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
French
Italian
Local
Seafood

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Specialty Beer
House Wine
Champagne Toast
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Sheri
    Sheri A. Married on 10/23/2021

My favorite part of my wedding!

Where to begin! Heirloom Fire is amazing and James and Emily were so very lovely to work with and the whole team is just amazing.

My husband and I had two things we built our wedding around... he wanted a nice view and I had my eye set on Heirloom Fire.

Let me tell you, they did not disappoint. James' food is art mixed with flavor and a bit of theater. Everything about his approach to food and how it is cooked is not only fascinating and delicious but added such a fun aesthetic for our guests.

If you're thinking about it, hire them. I've basically become an Heirloom Fire groupie and would love to follow them from event to event.
    Sarah S. Married on 12/08/2020

Unforgettable

Oh. My. God. If you are even on this page, just hire them. They're amazing. We are massive foodies, and catering was our first decision. You probably gathered this from the other reviews, but they cook everything over open fire, and all the ingredients are local, often foraged, homemade, and absolutely from scratch. They even make their own apparatus and are always experimenting with new beautiful equipment that looks like it came from a century ago, in the best of ways. No shortcuts here. They cook everything in bulk, which is why it doesn't taste like typical wedding food - the fish and duck was all cooked whole before being carved and served, the beef was cooked on the leg...Their technique is barbecue, but elevated to creative, farm to table haute cuisine. It never loses its rustic, "done the old way" feel, and it is delicious without being pretentious. Also, they are great to work with. We went for a tasting, and everything was delicious but they took the few notes we had in stride and really collaborated together. The presentation was stunning (he asked if we'd let him serve the oysters and clams over a "running stream," which he built himself), and in addition to the flavor, everyone loved watching them cook out in the open. Our wedding was in a private residence for 235 people, and they did a magnificent job. Best decision we made.
  • Eni
    Eni B. Married on 08/18/2019

A dream come true

When I first started thinking the vision of the wedding, I knew I wanted open fire cooking so I started to search the internet. Then I came upon Heirloom Fire and was addicted. Needless to say, my wedding was planned around them. James and his team were a joy to work with from day 1. They were helpful in recommending venues and other vendors and making the whole process so easy start to finish. But let's talk about the food. My guests are still talking about it. "Best wedding food I've ever had" is what we hear from everyone. They kept going back for seconds. From setting up, to cooking, to serving, to mixing drinks, you can count on Heirloom Fire to exceed all expectations. I would do it all over again if I could and wouldn't change a thing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

The BARN at Liberty Farms The BARN at Liberty Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Love Heirloom Fire, a regular at The BARN - stunning food - an edible masterpiece. Great to work with.

Magdalena Events & Design Magdalena Events & Design Wedding Planners

One of the best caterers I've worked with so far. Performance, attention to detail and overall execution are always superb.

2089 State Rd Richmond, MA, 01254
Location of (Heirloom Fire)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding