Pittsfield, MA 01201 Map · Phone number

About Daisy Stone Studio

Daisy Stone Studio is a Floral and Event Design Company based in the Berkshires. Daisy Stone Studio brings unique, fresh designs to any event. From a dramatic ceremony arch, to a colorful, lush centerpiece, we can provide all the details to bring style and beauty to your special day. The Daisy Stone team prides themselves in creating a beautiful comprehensive design for an unforgettable experience.

Follow Daisy Stone Studio on

Daisy Stone Studio 5
Daisy Stone Studio 6
Daisy Stone Studio 7

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Talented Florist, Budget Friendly, and Flexible!!

Susie was so wonderful to work with and was able to take my vision and run with it. She was also willing to work within our budget and was flexible when my color palette changed a month before the wedding, I am still reeling about how beautiful the bouquets, arbor and table arrangements were designed. I would highly recommend Susie and her team!

• Lincoln

Lincoln Major · Married on 09/15/2018

Professional and extremely talented!

From concept to creation, Susie was a great communicator. We had an early fall wedding and wanted a mix of wild flowers and herbs. We were out of state and with only one in-person meeting, she understood our vision and how to bring it all together in an affordable way. Never was this more clear than on our wedding day. Seeing all the elements come together seamlessly is what every couple wants. She took our ideas and tied them into the setting in such a natural and creative way. Her team was very professional and sweet. They enhanced the day and helped give us the wedding of our dreams. Couldn't recommend more!

Daisy Stone Studio 8
    Daisy Stone Studio 9
    Daisy Stone Studio 10

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

Susie from Daisy Stone is incredible - I could not have been more pleased with how the wedding turned out! In planning my wedding, I thought that I didn't have particularly strong opinions about flowers, but it turns out that I did! And I had no idea how to articulate what I wanted. I sent Susie some photos on Instagram that I liked, and we discussed the general "feel" that I wanted, and that I wanted bright wildflowers with no particular color requirements. We had some back and forth conversations and I felt that she really got what I wanted - probably even more than I did. It really impresses me that I gave her such loose ideas of what I wanted - and she was able to translate that into an absolutely stunning wedding. I will say that she did a particularly incredible job with the chuppah; my husband knit the chuppah cover, and she designed the florals to highlight and complement his art.

For reference, we got married at Quonquont Farm in Whately.

Daisy Stone Studio 11
    Daisy Stone Studio 12

Award

Daisy Stone Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 325.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 7,023.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Pittsfield, MA 01201 See on map