Passalongs Farm

198 Sylvester Rd., Florence, MA 01062 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Passalongs Farm

Passalongs Flower Farm and Florist specializes in sustainably grown cut flowers. My bouquets and arrangements look different from grocery store or florist flowers because they are. I don't have to only grow and use flowers that are preserved and refrigerated to last 6 weeks as they travel from thousands of miles away; I can grow and use gorgeous flowers that wouldn't survive that journey. This allows me to provide a wide variety of fragile, yet long-lasting blooms, all grown on my small farm, using organic methods whenever possible.

I have a rustic, loose style, and use locally grown, seasonal flowers, greenery and herbs, sourced directly from my farm or from other western Massachusetts farmers. I'm also happy to source in non-local flowers to mix with our home-grown ones if that's what your heart (and the season!) desires!

Follow Passalongs Farm on

Late summer bouquets. Photo courtesy Heather Connors Photography.
Late summer bouquets. Photo courtesy Lauren Page Wadsworth Photography.
Late summer bouquets. Photo courtesy Lauren Page Wadsworth Photography.
May boutonnieres courtesy Lauren Dobish Photography.
May boutonnieres courtesy Lauren Dobish Photography.
Photo @Jennifer Cardinal Photo
Photo @Jennifer Cardinal Photo
Fall bouquets. Photo courtesy Heather Connors Photography.
Fall bouquets. Photo courtesy Heather Connors Photography.
Photo by @Time Bandit Photo

Passalongs Farm 7
  • Maya

Maya Lewin-Berlin · Married on 10/21/2018

Everything was beautiful

I absolutely LOVED working with Adrienne. I wanted to be able to share a million ideas with our florist, but then trust her to use her professional expertise to create something unique and beautiful for us, and this is exactly what we got. We got married late October, and unfortunately the first frost came during the week before our wedding. I have no idea what alterations Adrienne had to make because of the frost. She just showed up on our big day with stunning bouquets and arrangements, and I never had to worry about a single thing. She was flexible, communicative, and affordable. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in that area.

Passalongs Farm 8
    Passalongs Farm 9
  • Meghan

Meghan Grippo · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't have asked for more

Working with Adrienne was a great experience that I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for something special. She had a great understanding of my aesthetic and executed it perfectly. Being a designer who strives for perfection and detail it was so reassuring to leave this in Adrienne's hands and not worry. From consult to delivery it was an easy and thoughtful process. The flowers were so beautiful and elevated the wedding beyond my greatest expectations. I will always be appreciative and will definitely use her again in the future.

Passalongs Farm 10
    Passalongs Farm 11
    Passalongs Farm 12
    Passalongs Farm 13
    Passalongs Farm 14
    Passalongs Farm 15
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 04/29/2017

We are so happy we chose Passalongs Flower Farm to do our wedding flowers. It was important for us to NOT use a big-box florist and use a vendor that specialized in using local resources. So I was delighted when I found Passalong. Passalongs did the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages Charlemont, Massachusetts on August 2017. Every piece came out gorgeous.

Adrienne, the owner, was friendly and easy to work with, and made me feel at ease during the entire process from beginning to end. At our consultation, Adrienne listened to every detail and took detailed notes about the colors and feel we wanted (dahlias with sunset colors.) I especially appreciated that she paid close attention to our budget, and was not pushy about trying to get us to spend more than we could. (The fact that she's transparent about pricing via her website is so smart and was a huge relief. I've wasted so much time chasing other vendors for this simple piece of info.)

At our wedding, Adrienne delivered the flowers to the venue perfectly on time. They were packed up in individual jars with water and ready to go. When it came to my special request for using dahlias, she truly knocked it out of the park. My wedding bouquet was the perfect mix of gorgeous dahlias and colorful summer wildflowers. It was classy, feminine and I was absolutely delighted.

If you are looking for a sustainable option for flowers that supports local New England growers, consider hiring Passalongs for your wedding. You won’t be disappointed.

Passalongs Farm Pricing

Passalongs Farm Price Rates

Passalongs Farm FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 198 Sylvester Rd. Florence, 01062 See on map