Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Passalongs Farm

Passalongs Flower Farm and Florist specializes in sustainably grown cut flowers. My bouquets and arrangements look different from grocery store or florist flowers because they are. I don’t have to only grow and use flowers that are preserved and refrigerated to last 6 weeks as they travel from thousands of miles away; I can grow and use gorgeous flowers that wouldn’t survive that journey. This allows me to provide a wide variety of fragile, yet long-lasting blooms, all grown on my small farm, using organic methods whenever possible.

I have a rustic, loose style, and use locally grown, seasonal flowers, greenery and herbs, sourced directly from my farm or from other western Massachusetts farmers. I’m also happy to source in non-local flowers to mix with our home-grown ones if that’s what your heart (and the season!) desires!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Samples (1)
Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)

We are so happy we chose Passalongs Flower Farm to do our wedding flowers. It was important for us to NOT use a big-box florist and use a vendor that specialized in using local resources. So I was delighted when I found Passalong. Passalongs did the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages Charlemont, Massachusetts on August 2017. Every piece came out gorgeous.

Adrienne, the owner, was friendly and easy to work with, and made me feel at ease during the entire process from beginning to end. At our consultation, Adrienne listened to every detail and took detailed notes about the colors and feel we wanted (dahlias with sunset colors.) I especially appreciated that she paid close attention to our budget, and was not pushy about trying to get us to spend more than we could. (The fact that she's transparent about pricing via her website is so smart and was a huge relief. I've wasted so much time chasing other vendors for this simple piece of info.)

At our wedding, Adrienne delivered the flowers to the venue perfectly on time. They were packed up in individual jars with water and ready to go. When it came to my special request for using dahlias, she truly knocked it out of the park. My wedding bouquet was the perfect mix of gorgeous dahlias and colorful summer wildflowers. It was classy, feminine and I was absolutely delighted.

If you are looking for a sustainable option for flowers that supports local New England growers, consider hiring Passalongs for your wedding. You won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture User5445850, Recently Married, 7 Reviews