Forget me not Florist

Northampton, MA View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

Based in Northampton, Massachusetts, Forget me not Florist is a company that specializes in unique floral designs. Everything from bouquets to centerpieces are customized to reflect wedding couples' visions. Owner Rebecca Fitzgerald likes to incorporate seasonal flowers in her designs. She provides services throughout the local area, including Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.

Rebecca Fitzgerald has more than 17 years of experience in the industry. She has been featured on many creative blogs, such as Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, Well Wed, and Paper Moon. As the lead designer of Forget me not Florist, she provides beautiful and fresh flowers for all wedding occasions. For convenience, services include delivery and set up. Couples who aren't sure what they want can lean on Rebecca's extensive portfolio of ideas. The products she offers include:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Bouquets and boutonnieres
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower girl baskets and flower petals
  • Non-floral arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Country
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 09/08/2021

the PERFECT flowers!

Rebecca’s work was AMAZING!! After having to change my wedding 3 times she was still able to provide all my wedding flowers to my home. My bouquet was absolutely stunning. She was so easy to work with and made my vision a reality!! The flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding day. People are still commenting on them a few weeks later :)
  • Molly
    Molly K. Married on 07/23/2021

Beautiful, Elegant flowers!

Rebecca of Forget Me Not did an incredible job with our wedding. From the prep, communication, set up, to the execution on the day-of, she exceeded my expectations along with her team. The flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and she included so many thoughtful details to make the ceremony site and reception hall beautiful and special. We had bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, hair flowers, a toss bouquet, chair ties, centerpieces, AND cake flowers! Even when I went into our initial meeting not knowing a ton (anything :) about flowers or wedding decorations in general, she thoughtfully paved the way, looked at my inspiration photos, bridesmaids colors, etc, and found the absolute best complimentary colors and details to go with our theme, dresses, groomsmen suits, and venue. She was also very flexible when we had to change a couple of things last minute, add more lanterns which we were able to rent for our table centerpieces, family corsages, and more. I was very impressed and would highly recommend the business to anyone looking to do a wedding or other gorgeous event, large or small!
  • Mike
    Mike T. Married on 07/17/2021

Gorgeous, look like they were handpicked flowers!!

Rebecca and her team did a phenomenal job making our stunning floral arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages, and bouquets for our wedding day. Her helpful intake questionnaire and our initial meeting made it clear we would be silly to go with any other florist. Her desire to make your bouquets look like they were picked directly from a garden came to life in my bouquet! We cannot recommend Forget Me Not highly enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Events By Pamela Joy Events By Pamela Joy Wedding Planners

Magnificent work! Flowers are so beautiful. I can simply walk into a room and know immediately that Forget me not Florist has provided the floral arrangements. Details, placements are always perfect in every way! If you are looking for something spectacular on your special day please look no further.

Mill 1 at Open Square Mill 1 at Open Square Historic Weddings

Forget Me Not Florist has emerged as a leading wedding florist in the area for a reason: they are very very good at what they do! The flowers are fresh and pretty and the service is very professional. Whether you're looking for a bright cheery colorful bouquet look or a highly polished single flower vibe, you will be very very happy with Forget Me Not Florist.

Bridal Connections Bridal Connections Wedding Dresses

If you are looking for great service and someone who listens to "what you want" for flowers for any special occasion - you can not go wrong with Foret Me Not Florist!

114 Main Street Northampton, MA, 01060
413-584-6801

Monday-Friday 9:00-6:30 Sunday 10:00-4:00
Location of (Forget me not Florist)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding