Forget me not Florist Reviews

Forget me not Florist 5
Forget me not Florist 6
Forget me not Florist 7

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

The flowers for our wedding were gorgeous thanks to Rebecca! I had a vision in my head that was hard for me to put into words and Rebecca absolutely got it! She gave us some great ideas for our decor and we got compliments the whole night and how beautiful everything was. My bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets were perfect. The morning of Rebecca was timely with delivering the flowers to the church and venue. I can't say enough good things about this florist! Highly recommend!

Jess · Married on 01/06/2018

Forget Me Not florist was a great choice for my wedding, and I am so happy with how my florals looked! I came to Rebecca quite last-minute for my January wedding, and she was so accommodating and responsive. I don't have a lot of knowledge about flowers, but Rebecca took my descriptions and a few inspiration pictures, and created some gorgeous arrangements that fit my vision exactly! Forget Me Not's florals are definitely top-quality, along with their staff that are so helpful. Everything was delivered perfectly on-time, and the greenery I chose for my reception tables was laid out beautifully. Thank you so much for helping me achieve my dream wedding!

Erin · Married on 09/22/2017

Rebecca is a genius. I brought a pile of pictures to her and she calmly said, "I like this one, and we can pull it off." She worked with our modest budget, she has impeccable taste, she's and expert in flowers and arranging, and she guided us throughout the process. She's also just a blast to work with. Rebecca and team created centerpieces that perfectly fit our venue and personalities. Would book her again in a heartbeat.

Sharon · Married on 05/06/2017

Amazing!!! When I met with Rebecca for the first time, I didn't know any of the flower names I wanted. I described what I wanted and she took it from there. I was beyond blown away by the flowers on the wedding day! The centerpieces, bouquets, arbor flowers, everything was beyond what I could have ever imagined could be done! So happy with the outstanding service and how everything came out. Thank you for making my day gorgeous!!!!

ELLEN · Married on 04/14/2017

Forget Me Not created an absolutely beautiful bouquet for our wedding. They were a joy to work with!

Holly · Married on 11/19/2016

Forget Me Not Florist did a wonderful job with our flowers. We used them for both our rehearsal dinner flowers and our wedding flowers and they were all so gorgeous. We wanted something classic and tasteful for our rehearsal dinner and all we had to do was tell Rebecca that and she was able to come up with a wonderful concept that ended up being beautiful. For the wedding, we were getting married in the fall and wanted something with autumn colors, but also burgundy to match our wedding colors. The flowers ended up being breathtaking and even more beautiful than we envisioned. Rebecca was so easy to work with and I cannot recommend Forget Me Not Florist enough!

Pam · Married on 06/26/2016

We were very pleased with all of our flowers and appreciated Rebecca's creativity - she made wonderful suggestions. She uses unusual flowers and made wonderful suggestions. Our table arrangements were elegant and our personal flowers were lovely. My husband had an arrangement of the same flowers we had at the wedding made for our first anniversary. Thank you to Rebecca and all of your staff members. Pam and David [Our wedding at the Red Barn: 06-26-2016]

Anna · Married on 06/04/2016

Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful! I literally showed Rebecca a few pictures and the bridesmaids dress swatch and she knew exactly what direction she wanted to go in. The minute the bouquets arrived to the dressing room, I was speechless! Everything was gorgeous, from the boutonnieres to the pergola flowers and the stunning centerpieces. Even our parents, who never appreciated the value of flowers, were converts. Thank you so much for adding that special touch to our wedding!

Foret me not Florist made a gorgeous bouquet for my December wedding, as well as a flower crown and a boutineer for my husband. We were thrilled with their work!

Rebecca and her team at Forget Me Not Florist did such a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. We went to Rebecca with a lot of floral and decorative needs – we needed flowers for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We needed centerpieces and small arrangements for the central fireplace; we also needed candles to cover the stonewall surrounding the venue. Additionally, we needed flowers delivered to two different parts of town. Rebecca not only delivered, she wowed our guests and took all of our ideas and made each arrangement exactly as we discussed. The venue looked amazing and every arrangement was the perfect accent to its surroundings. My bouquet was absolutely everything I could have wanted. Rebecca is incredibly patient and is always willing to share suggestions or advice. Rebecca, thank you for making our day so beautiful and for all of the hard work that went into each and every flower at our wedding. You are truly wonderful!

I was so happy with my wedding flowers from Forget me not Florist. They were everything I had hoped for. I’m glad we chose to work with Forget me not Florist!

melissa · Married on 07/25/2015

Rebecca and her team at Forget Me Not are number one in the valley for a reason - their floral arrangements, center pieces, bouquets, corsages and so on - are amazing. Rebecca took the time out to meet with us and really understand our vision for the ceremony. We were not overly concerned with flowers, but we certainly are glad we chose the way we did. Our center pieces were simple and elegant, and really added great life to the tables. Our bouquets were exactly what we envisioned, bright, simple and the color array/scheme was great. Rebecca responded in a timely manner to emails and phone calls and we were overall very happy with her services and products. We recommend Forget Me Not Florist without reservations.

• I

Isabella · Married on 07/11/2015

I'm so thankful I stumbled across Rebecca's shop by accident on the internet! Rebecca recently arranged flowers for my wedding; she did my and my bridesmaids' bouquets, boutonnieres, and a floral cake topper. The arrangements were just stunning; the presentation was so perfect that just from looking at it you felt like someone took days to place each individual flower in the right spot. None of us can bring ourselves to throw out the bouquets! Everything was just beautiful, the flowers were fresh, and everything smelled great too obviously. The cake topper she created was simply breathtaking, and it matched perfectly with the whole color scheme of the wedding and made our whole cupcake/cake arrangement look like a piece of fine art. Rebecca was so easy to work with and made the whole process a total breeze. She is extremely knowledgeable regarding what she does and has such enthusiasm that shows through her work. I would highly recommend her for any type of floral arrangement need!

Danielle · Married on 06/28/2015

Thank you so much for making our wedding day a dream come true. Your flowers and chuppah were absolutely gorgeous!

Alice · Married on 06/26/2015

Forget Me Not Florist did the flowers for my June 2015 wedding at the Lord Jeffery Inn and they did not disappoint! My flowers were so beautiful. When I first went in to meet with Rebecca the only thing I knew I wanted was Peonies and NO Baby's Breath. She has an amazing sense of what flowers look good together and I trusted her to just create something with the main colors being pink and white/ivory. She created stunning arrangements!

My bridal bouquet was so beautiful and the centerpieces were EXACTLY what I had pictured in my head. I wanted them to be elegant but understated and they were stunning. I also had rose petals for my ceremony and they were beautiful, too.

Thank you, Rebecca, for the absolutely gorgeous flowers on my wedding day! You are very talented at what you do!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Forget me not Florist's reply:

Thank you for letting me a part of your love story! best wishes xoxo

Lynanne · Married on 11/08/2014

Rebecca is a great florist! Our flowers were gorgeous. Many guests commented on how great they were. We were very happy with her creativity and help!

Becky was a pleasure to work with, our flowers were perfect!

Elaine · Married on 09/13/2014

I'm obsessed with the floral designs Rebecca created for my wedding. She took exactly what I (poorly) articulated to her and created something so beautiful and better than I could have imagined. I received many compliments on the flowers from guests! Rebecca was professional and organized throughout the planning process and offered guidance in how to achieve the look I wanted without breaking the budget. Thank you, Rebecca!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Forget me not Florist's reply:

You are very welcome, it was truly a pleasure working with you. Best wishes xoxo
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

Rebecca and her team did an amazing job on my wedding day flowers. During the planning process, I put 110% of my faith in her. I gave her a few adjectives of what I had in mind for my wedding day – “fluffy, white, romantic”, as well as a photo or two of my bouquet and centerpiece inspiration. Come the wedding day, I was blown away by how PERFECLTY she executed my vision. She found gold leaves to tuck into the bride’s maids bouquets to add a touch of sparkle. For my bouquet, I had felt inspired by the vintage elegance of Jackie O’s cascading bouquet of orchids but wanted a few touches of whimsical flair – including feathers and sparkle. I couldn’t have imagined it any more perfect – so obsessed! I had also had three brooches that I wanted incorporated in to it (my something old, borrowed, and blue). Strategically placed, they added the perfectly special touch that every bouquet needs. Aside from the few inspiration images I showed her, I really just let her run with her own creativity – and I’m so glad I did! Thank you Rebecca!

Excellent! Very responsive to my emails and met with me on two separate occasions to secure details. Delivery was right on time and everything was set-up just the way I wanted. The flowers looked beautiful. They even looked beautiful into our next morning breakfast and lasted for weeks beyond that!

bev · Married on 08/09/2014

Simply put, Forget Me Not flowers for my daughter and son-n-law's wedding were beyond expectation. My daughter's ideas were fully accomplished and then some; The table flowers were beyond expectation and the bridal party flowers equally stunning. What a joy to have had them contribute to the success of the day!

• Lorena

Lorena · Married on 10/19/2013

Rebecca did a wonderful job creating our wedding bouquets and flower arrangements. Many guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were. Rebecca was a joy to work with and her prices were reasonable to boot! We would highly recommend her to anybody looking for a florist!

Jules · Married on 10/12/2013

My wife and I have been getting flowers at Forget Me Not for a few years now, so we had a pretty good idea that the quality of work and quality of flowers was going to be excellent. She is a recommended vendor for our reception venue (Blue Heron in Sunderland), which also carried some weight. We went to Rebecca with a color scheme and a few ideas, and said "you're the professional, we totally trust you!"

After a few consultations, we felt really comfortable with her vision, flower choices and suggestions. Our cake decorator needed a few loose flowers for decoration, and they coordinated independent of us so we didn't have to worry about anything. She showed up plenty early at our hotel to drop off the corsages and bouquets and oh boy. The corsages, bouquets, and centerpieces were absolutely beautiful! The colors were perfect, the flowers full and beautiful, and everything just looked great. Even the flowers on the cake worked perfectly. We couldn't be any happier with how everything turned out!

Elise · Married on 09/27/2013

I rate this vendor 5 stars because Rebecca was just wonderful to work with. She is such a relaxed professional that created strikingly unique and amazing bouquets for my wedding and also centerpieces for the reception and some arrangments for the church. I am not a woman with an idea when it comes to flowers and I never make my mind up about anything. The fact that Rebecca was able to get a feel for what I was "shooting" for as my theme for the wedding and create breathtaking arrangaments is just so impressive to me. We received compliments on our bouquets all day/night and Forget me Not made everything so convenient with delivery and set up! We were so happy with this vendor and highly recommend them to everyone!