Daisy Stone Studio Reviews

28 | Pittsfield, MA

28 Reviews for Daisy Stone Studio

Annabelle Lytle-Rich · Married on 09/07/2019

Daisy Stone was AMAZING!

Every element of working on our wedding with Susie at Daisy Stone Studio was magical perfection. Susie worked with us creating a modern, but lush vibe in each element of our wedding. From creating a beautiful arbor, stunning table garlands, and an amazing escort table, Susie took our vision and that elevated our space beyond what we could have imagined. Each flower arrangement was lush, full of texture, and matched our vision exactly. Every guests we talked to after the wedding raved about the flowers, the candles, geometric vases, and every other little detail that Susie added to our wedding. Susie is so incredibly talented, confident, and professional, while bringing so much warmth and love to every element of the job. We highly recommend her and her team for any wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Moss · Married on 08/25/2019

A Floral Masterpiece!

When choosing the florist for our daughter's wedding, Daisy Stone immediately came to mind after Susie had done all the florals for another wedding on our property. Her choice of floral design elements and simple rustic decor was translated perfectly throughout the entire reception and ceremony space. Susie is lovely to work with and never gets overwhelmed even in the final stretch! Her ability to create a mood out of the most gorgeous flowers is remarkable!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Jane Whitehurst · Married on 07/23/2019

Daisy Stone

The floral designs that Daisy Stone Studio created for my wedding absolutely made the day! From my initial telephone consultation with Susie Hanna, I knew that Susie understood my vision. But I had no idea that the execution would so far exceed my imagination and my expectations. The soft muted color palate and the variety of flowers throughout all of the designs were stunning. The table runner for my dinner reception absolutely took my breath away and literally brought me to tears! The guests couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous everything looked. In addition, Susie was responsive and reliable which was so important in a destination wedding. From the bouquets in my guests' rooms to the small sculptural bridal and bridesmaids' bouquets to the chair swags and the petal aisle, Daisy Stone understood my vision and turned it into magic. You can absolutely place your trust in Daisy Stone to create the day of your dreams.

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Maher · Married on 05/18/2019

Daisy Stone Studio brought my wedding vision to life!

Working with Daisy Stone studio for our wedding florals was one of the best decisions made during the wedding planning process! Susie translated my ideas into reality and worked with us every step of the way as we adjusted floor plans and made final tweaks just days before the ceremony. The finished products blew me away and truly helped set the stage for an incredible day.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 01/19/2019

Daisy Stone Studio Brought My Wedding Vision to Life.

I can not say enough good things about Daisy Stone Studio. Susie is truly an amazing and talented florist and artist; her and the team created the most spectacular arrangements for my wedding and I couldn't have envisioned anything more beautiful. From the amazing arbor details to the table garland to our bouquets, it was exactly what I wanted and I could not have been happier. Our winter wedding was made complete with lush garlands, unique ferns, stunning shades of red flowers, and pops of cream through every item that was created. Susie has such a unique attention to detail and she is able to put everything you are imagining into life (but even better!). The team at Daisy Stone is so hard-working, helpful, and talented, and I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Our wedding would not have been nearly as stunning without you.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Talented Florist, Budget Friendly, and Flexible!!

Susie was so wonderful to work with and was able to take my vision and run with it. She was also willing to work within our budget and was flexible when my color palette changed a month before the wedding, I am still reeling about how beautiful the bouquets, arbor and table arrangements were designed. I would highly recommend Susie and her team!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

Susie at Daisy Stone brought my vision to life!

Susie was an absolute pleasure to work with and is very talented at her job. She is down to earth, great at listening, and delivered beautiful wedding flowers in my budget. I had my heart set on having some type of floral ceiling installation and Susie helped me in brainstorming ideas that complemented the tall ceilings at the venue (Jacob’s Pillow Dance Center) but also wouldn’t break the bank. The chuppah she designed was also STUNNING. I had asked her to use flowers and leaves that complimented the early fall atmosphere of the wedding and her choices were spot on!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Emily Gralia · Married on 10/05/2018

The Best!!

Susie made our day absolutely PERFECT! Right from the beginning she understood our vision and was able to create exactly what we wanted. It was an absolute delight working with Susie, not only did she make the process fun and exciting, but she is extremely organized, has an eye for detail and will create the most beautiful arrangements all within your budget! We cant thank her enough for helping to make our day so special!!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Lincoln

Lincoln Major · Married on 09/15/2018

Professional and extremely talented!

From concept to creation, Susie was a great communicator. We had an early fall wedding and wanted a mix of wild flowers and herbs. We were out of state and with only one in-person meeting, she understood our vision and how to bring it all together in an affordable way. Never was this more clear than on our wedding day. Seeing all the elements come together seamlessly is what every couple wants. She took our ideas and tied them into the setting in such a natural and creative way. Her team was very professional and sweet. They enhanced the day and helped give us the wedding of our dreams. Couldn't recommend more!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

Susie from Daisy Stone is incredible - I could not have been more pleased with how the wedding turned out! In planning my wedding, I thought that I didn't have particularly strong opinions about flowers, but it turns out that I did! And I had no idea how to articulate what I wanted. I sent Susie some photos on Instagram that I liked, and we discussed the general "feel" that I wanted, and that I wanted bright wildflowers with no particular color requirements. We had some back and forth conversations and I felt that she really got what I wanted - probably even more than I did. It really impresses me that I gave her such loose ideas of what I wanted - and she was able to translate that into an absolutely stunning wedding. I will say that she did a particularly incredible job with the chuppah; my husband knit the chuppah cover, and she designed the florals to highlight and complement his art.

For reference, we got married at Quonquont Farm in Whately.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Kalei · Married on 08/18/2018

Choosing Daisy Stone to create our bouquets and boutonnières was the absolute best choice. From the beginning she was so responsive via email and put together and inspiration board that matched my vision completely. She truly is an artist and her talent, in my opinion is unmatched in this area. Her bouquets have an organic, bohemian feel and her flower choices are totally unique and interesting! I just loved my bouquet and received so many compliments!!!!!!! If you are serious about flowers, she is your gal!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2018

I can't say enough about how wonderful Susie and her staff from Daisy Stone were. The flowers were spectacular - she exceeded my expectations in every way. The flowers centerpieces were creative and beautiful, the bouquets were stunning and our chuppah was the most beautifully decorated I've ever seen. Susie was able to take our vision - which just included colors and style - and make it into the most beautiful look. She was flexible when our numbers changed and was able to be creative in how to incorporate the extra flowers. Her prices for the work that she does (which seems like its out of a bridal magazine) seem reasonable. We continued to get compliments throughout the night on the flowers. Also, we got married on an extremely hot day and all the flowers lasted! Thank you Susie and your team!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Tory · Married on 06/30/2018

Besides being an absolutely lovely person, Susie from Daisy Stone Studio is a floral genius. The bouquets, pew swags, table arrangements, boutaniers, and everything else she created for our day were completely breathtaking. I felt like I was living in a fairy tale and in a wedding magazine photo shoot at the same time. She also worked with our cake baker to provide flowers for our wedding cake. She was by far my favorite vendor to communicate with because she’s speedy and can somehow just tell what you want. She took my scattered Pinterest board and made it a gorgeous reality. Thank you Susie and Daisy Stone Studio!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Amelia · Married on 06/09/2018

We were so pleased and delighted by the wedding flowers done by Susie Hanna and her staff at Daisy Stone Studio. They created fresh table arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres and large urns for our wedding at Tanglewood in the Berkshires. Absolutely beautiful and just what we wanted. Susie was very easy to work with and professional even when much of the planning had to be done long-distance. And, a few last minute requests were attended to behind the scenes without any additional stress. Thank you to Daisy Stone Studio for a job well done and enjoyed by all.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kathleen · Married on 11/11/2017

We are absolutely thrilled with the flowers and with Susie Hanna, the florist at Daisy Stone! Everything was exactly as my daughter hoped it would be on her wedding day!
    Exquisite flowers, service and flexibility.
    I highly recommend Daisy Stone Studio!

Sent on 11/14/2017

lori · Married on 09/23/2017

Daisy Stone Studio completely understood the vision that we wanted for our daughters wedding and made it into more than we could have imagined. They transformed a summer camp location into a romantic and beautiful space. Their execution was flawless. From the chuppah down by the lake to the magical floral designs inside the reception venue. We received compliments on the flowers all night long. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Kaylee · Married on 09/09/2017

Susie and her team are beyond incredible. From the very start she grasped my exact vision and TRULY brought it to life and then some. Not only is she the sweetest person...her professionalism, flexibility, quality of work, incredible eye for detail an sheer talent are unprecedented. She was so great to work with and made nothing seem out of reach (even when I wanted this crazy plant that was unavailable in the Northeast, she showed up with it on the day of!!). I will never forget walking in to our reception once she worked her magic and being instantly moved to tears. I was going for an eclectic blend, varying table to table, and gave her countless geometric vases/planters/shapes to work with and she absolutely blew us away. I trusted her to simply arrange them how she saw fit and am SO glad I did, as I could have never come up with such exquisite tablescapes. Our bouquets, seating arrangement flowers, insanely gorgeous arbor, flower crown...the list goes on, every single thing was so perfectly executed and stunning. Her work left such a lasting impression and we still have guests, or those who have come across our photos, reaching out to ask who our florist was. We would recommend Daisy Stone Studio a thousand times over. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Susie & team! You made our day a dream.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Paige · Married on 08/18/2017

Susie created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. I had tears in my eyes after walking into our reception. She perfectly captured exactly what I had described during our initial meeting. It was exactly what I wanted! I am so thankful I chose Daisy Stone Studio. Her designs were romantic, soft, and made the day even more magical!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Dawn · Married on 07/08/2017

Susie Hana took my vision of an outside-the-box wedding bursting with color (with a focus on the unusual but visually stunning red and purple color combination) and ran with it, creating bouquets, centerpieces and chuppah and wedding cake decor that made everyone gasp with awe! Susie also came up with the idea, based on a single photo I posted on Pinterest, to use ribbons to line the pathway up the hill to our ceremony site, as well as to disguise the ugly hanging fixtures that were the one fly in the ointment in our otherwise magnificent venue -- and they added so much fun and whimsy to our day, getting to many compliments to count! Susie is so much fun to work with, and her design ability is second to none! Highly, highly recommended -- as you can tell by the number of exclamation points I used to write this review!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Susie made my vision come to life on my wedding day, the flowers and decor were absolutely stunning! She went so above and beyond what I could have hoped for. From day one Susie was extremely helpful and professional, she took very detailed notes and even provided some samples for me to look at while I was trying to figure out my bouquets and centerpieces. She also installed all lighting and decor items during my ceremony and reception, her team was very efficient during set up and breakdown. I would highly recommend Susie and her team, she made my wedding look like it came straight out of a magazine. I still get compliments from my guests on how beautiful the reception was, and how perfect everything looked! Thank you Susie!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Alix · Married on 06/10/2017

Susie was an absolute joy to work with and her work was stunning. She was great at amplifying the natural beauty of the venue and finding the right spaces to fill with beautiful florals and greenery without going overboard. The cost of services is very fair and I would recommend her to absolutely anyone planning a wedding. Her easy-going presence and professionalism is top notch.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/16/2016

Daisy Stone Studios was the most professional, talented and caring florist. Susie worked with me on what I was looking for and was flexible and accommodating to my wishes. The final products were beyond my expectation, more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I didn't think I would get so emotional about flowers, but they were perfect. A job well done!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Julia · Married on 06/25/2016

Susie was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting with her to our wedding day she was professional and on top of her game. I went to her with no knowledge of what flowers I wanted, just an idea. She instantly put my idea into a plan. The flowers were exactly what I envisioned, actually they were even better!! She really made our whole wedding with her beautiful work. What he heard most form people on the night of and the weeks following our wedding was how beautiful the flowers were. My mother still can't stop talking about them! I can't suggest Susie more!!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Susie and her team were awesome! The flowers and lanterns at my wedding this past weekend were stunning. They transformed some regular outdoor spaces into my fairyland wedding; all of the candles and lanterns and gorgeous flowers in the colors that we worked out just made my wedding perfect. I was not an easy bride to work with, in that I had only the vaguest ideas of what I wanted, had no vision or pinterest board, and had no idea what flowers I wanted (or could even name many flowers besides roses). Susie worked with me on colors and patterns and created a vision board, and then came up with a final decoration scheme that was beyond my wildest dreams. She also provided set up and take down service, which at the end of the night was totally worth it. I would so strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist in the area.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Susie is a wonderful florist! She took my vision and worked with us to give us such beautiful displays. I wanted “vegetable-forward” centerpieces and bouquet, and she brought the idea to life and then some. The end result was amazing and got so many complements! Thank you, Susie!

Sent on 01/10/2016