Michael's Party Rentals, Inc.

Palmer, MA View map Visit website

Based in Palmer, Massachusetts, Michael's Party Rentals, Inc. offers a variety of furniture and event rentals for weddings. First established in 2000, this company works to give each client a stress-free setup process. They have a large inventory of equipment to accommodate both indoor and outdoor celebrations of different sizes.

Michael's Party Rentals, Inc. strives to accommodate any event theme, from casual backyard gatherings to elegant ceremonies and receptions. Event tents, tables, chairs, and catering equipment are some of the many items that they offer. On your big day, they will handle delivery, setup, and cleanup at your venue, giving you more time to enjoy yourself with your loved ones. Some of their additional items include:

• Dance floors
  • Stages
  • Linens
  • Coolers
  • Glassware
  • Wedding arches

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lights
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Jennifer W. Married on 06/19/2022

Solid, Beautiful.

The team at Michael's party rentals were totally stellar in supporting us with our wedding day. The sailcloth tent and farm tables were BEAUTIFUL, and we were grateful to have Michael himself come out for a site visit to make sure that the large tent would fit in at a venue they hadn't been to before. Nicole was always responsive, clear, and supportive in making sure that we had everything we needed. The day went without a hitch regarding the rentals, and for that we are grateful! Thanks, Michaels team!
  • Melissa
    Melissa D. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Rental Company Ever!

I鈥檝e worked at Michaels for 8 years so when I got engaged there was no questions on who was going to handle my wedding rentals. I personally saw how their crew invested into protecting their products, handled them with care and took pride in their job.
    I moved out of state shortly after getting engaged so all my planning was done remote. Both Nicole and Alyssa were very professional and a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process. (Which involved two postponements and three season changes due to covid.) Throughout all of these changes, they were always quick to answer all my questions and made the many adjustments to my order a breeze.
    When it came down to the finals days prior to the wedding, they reached out and confirmed my order making sure I didn鈥檛 forget any final details. The delivery crew was wonderful and made sure everything was accounted for and in pristine condition. If you're looking for rentals for your big day, Michael's is the only company to use!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Soulful Life Photography Soulful Life Photography Wedding Photographers

Soulful life loves working with Michael's because the quality their customer service is great! They also have a great selection of tents, chairs, for your Wedding or Event.

Mill 1 at Open Square Mill 1 at Open Square Historic Weddings

We are always delighted to work with Michael's Party rental. Whatever we order arrives in perfect form, exactly on time, with professional staff accompanying the order. We highly recommend Michael's.

Cronin Hill Photography Cronin Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Melissa and her team on several occasions. They are professional, do an outstanding job, and take care of their clients. Paula and I would recommend them to anyone!

1221 South Main Street Palmer, MA, 01069

Monday - Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM
Location of (Michael's Party Rentals, Inc.)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding