PO Box 401, Lenox Dale, MA 01242 Map · Phone number

21 Reviews for Classical Tents & Party Goods

Classical Tents & Party Goods 1
Classical Tents & Party Goods 2

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2017

Christopher and I can not thank Ashley and the team from Classical Tents enough for all of their hard work, patience, kindness and professionalism they showed us through our whole wedding process. For two years we have been working with Ashley to create our picture perfect wedding; whether it was emailing her to set up an appointment or going through the showroom to decide on colors, Ashley was so responsive, professional and truly a breath of fresh air. She took her time and gave her input on things when I felt stuck... she let me design my perfect "head" table and perfect "guest" table right in the show room so I could show the florist and others what my vision was. No matter what changes were needed, Ashley was always on top of our order. She put my mind at ease many times and I, personally, can not thank her enough for that! Classical also has the most beautiful options from linens, runners, rustic wooden table toppers, whiskey(wine) barrels (etc). You name it, they have it! We are so happy we were able to get two heaters for our wedding day, since it was a bit brisk; they filled the tent right up with warm air and everyone was toasty warm!! We will go with Classical Tents moving forward for any of our future rental needs! Thank you so so much everyone from Classical Tents for all your hard work making our wedding a reality... we truly appreciate it!!
    <3 Mr. & Mrs. Robillard

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Classical Tents & Party Goods 3
    Classical Tents & Party Goods 4

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

From the absolute beginning to during the event to the absolute end; Classical Tents was there every step of the way! The attention to detail and never ending communication was spectacular! Every staff member truly made me feel like the only bride that they had! The rentals themselves were beautiful and amazing! The Sail Cloth tent was absolutely STUNNING! If we could do this day all over again (we wish) we would 100 times again go with Classical Tents! So amazing!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Kara · Married on 09/09/2017

Very efficient and lovely to work with! Great quality items - would definitely use them for another event!

Sent on 10/05/2017