19 Market Street, Northampton, MA 01060 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Aligned Events

Aligned Events LLC is a wedding planning business based in Northampton, Massachusetts, which serves the Pioneer Valley, Berkshires, and beyond. Shannon Cruise, who is the owner and planner, understands that planning a wedding can be stressful and overwhelming. Therefore, leading up to your big day, she will be by your side offering guidance and support. Every couple receives personalized planning services so that they can experience the wedding of their dreams.

Experience

Shannon is a Pioneer Valley native but has lived all over New England planning bespoke events. Shannon has been planning events and working in the hospitality industry for over fifteen years. Shannon's lengthy experience has gifted her the opportunity to plan and coordinate events at a variety of unique locations - farms, islands, fields, private homes, beaches, and countless beautiful venues throughout the region. Her commitment to each wedding stems from a deep appreciation for the couples she works with and the joy of seeing them experience the wedding of their dreams.

Couples can receive assistance for all aspects of the wedding, including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Additionally, Shannon can take care of the details like budget analysis, to-do lists, and day-of coordination. If you need more planning and coordinating coverage, she offers full-service planning. Many of the options are customizable so you can get exactly what you are looking for. Other planning options include the following:

• Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Rental sourcing and oversight
  • Shopping and compilation of guest welcome bags and bridal party gifts
  • Wedding stationary design and sourcing
Follow Aligned Events on
Shannon at work
ejtc 144455 2 2 51 1040719 v3

2 Reviews for Aligned Events

Megan · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceeded all of our expectations! A pleasure to work with.

My fiancee and I hired Shannon to be our day-of wedding coordinator and to say that she exceeded our expectations is a vast understatement. At a time when my partner and I were starting to feel pretty overwhelmed by the wedding-planning process coming to a head, Shannon helped us pull everything together and brought order to our chaos in a way that was kind, considerate and always respected what we wanted for our wedding day. Her organization was a life-saver, as was her coordination with our many vendors. It was a great weight off of our shoulders to have someone we trusted completely take care of the contact with our vendors in the final weeks. Shannon also has a really wonderful way about her. Through the planning and on the day of the wedding, Shannon was a calming presence and was also very efficient and got everything done in a way that appears effortless but that I know must, in fact, take great effort on her part. It is a true mark of her professionalism, as a wedding planner, that she is able to both get everything done in an efficient way, keep track of absolutely everything and seem calm and collected during all of our interactions, including on the wedding day. My now husband and I couldn’t be happier with our choice to hire Shannon and with Shannon’s incredible work on our wedding. We only wish that we had hired Shannon to be our complete wedding planner, when we first started to plan, rather than our day-of wedding coordinator near the end of the planning process; having Shannon on-board throughout the wedding planning process, would have made it smoother and more enjoyable for us. I would highly recommend Shannon to anyone looking to hire an event coordinator; she was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Aligned Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1