Aligned Events

Northampton, MA View map Visit website

Welcome to Aligned Events! Based in Northampton, Massachusetts, Aligned Events is a full-service wedding planning, management, and design company serving couples in The Berkshires as well as all of New England and New York. Aligned Events was formed to help couples celebrate joyfully and authentically. Rejecting the notion of a one-size-fits-all-approach, Aligned Events crafts custom and beautiful events by getting to know each couple's dreams, quirks, and vision for their wedding day. Services are tailored to reduce stress and promote fun in the planning process. The end result is a blissful wedding day that is unique and full of life-long memories. Aligned Event's guiding principles are based on sustainability, inclusion, philanthropy, and support for local communities.

Experience

Shannon Cruise is the owner and lead planner of Aligned Events. She is a native of New England and has lived all over the region planning bespoke events. Shannon has been planning events and working in the hospitality industry for over fifteen years. Shannon's lengthy experience has gifted her the opportunity to plan and manage events at a variety of unique locations - farms, islands, fields, private homes, beaches, and countless beautiful venues throughout the region. Her commitment to each wedding stems from a deep appreciation for the couples she works with and the joy of seeing couples experience a stress-free wedding that exceeds their dreams and visions.

Aligned Events offers wedding planning, wedding management, and design and styling services.

Planning services are fully customized and are collaborative in nature. Utilizing lengthy experience, pro vendor relationships and detailed planning systems, Shannon and her team keep planning on track, calm, and organized. Wedding Management is a great fit for the couple that wants to plan the majority of their wedding themselves but needs support tying together all their planning and managing the weeks leading up to the wedding. Planning and management services all include comprehensive day-of management to execute the carefully crafted plans and provide support to couples as they embark on a lifelong journey together.

In the era of COVID-19, Aligned Events is also working with couples who have had to adjust their wedding plans and helping them navigate the logistical challenges related to wedding planning during a crisis. By evaluating each couple's priorities and thinking creatively, Shannon and her team are able to provide guidance and paths forward towards hosting a celebration that allows for the joy of a wedding while keeping loved ones safe.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Ariana S. Married on 07/24/2021

Can't imagine our wedding without Aligned Events

We hired Shannon about a month and a half before our wedding when we started feeling pretty overwhelmed by all the pesky details. We were originally looking for just a day-of-coordinator, but Shannon became so much more than that. She helped us shore up all the final plans and communications with every vendor involved in our wedding so we could feel more relaxed going into the wedding, and feel confident that everything was going to go smoothly. Without Shannon, our final wedding planning months would have been so much more stressful and our wedding day would have felt like a workday!! Shannon took care of EVERYTHING so professionally and with such a calm spirit. We absolutely loved loved loved working with her and truly can't recommend her enough.

Aligned Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and Pete. The celebration was so lovely, relaxed and heartfelt and I am so glad we connected. Sending the biggest hugs to you both!
  • Daisy
    Daisy L. Married on 06/19/2021

Loved working with Shannon

My fiancé and I really enjoyed working with Shannon and actually my FMIL was using her as well for our would-have-been rehearsal dinner. We had planned basically two weddings with Shannon and are super bummed not to see it all come together (we're just going to do a micro wedding because of all the craziness with COVID.) I really don't think you can go wrong with Shannon. I personally was like a fish out of water planning a wedding so it was really helpful to have a professional like Shannon keeping us on track time-wise, budget-wise etc. I would definitely recommend Shannon.
    Arielle S. Married on 10/05/2019

Calm, Cool & Collected: Aligned Events

Forgive my cheesy review title, but it's true - Shannon was the BEST person to have had providing day-of coordination services for us. Every time someone asked how I was feeling in the three week leading up to our wedding I was able to confidently say I felt excited, happy, and not stressed because I knew Shannon would be with us on our wedding day. Her energy is super calm and focused, and our venue liked her so much that they want to add her to their preferred vendor list. I agree with the review below - Shannon is totally undercharging for her quality of service and I was mildly skeptical when I realized she was both the best personality fit for us as well as the least expensive... you should book her ASAP! WE LOVE SHANNON!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

62 Hawley Street Northampton, MA, 01060
413-340-3543
Location of (Aligned Events)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding