Aligned Events

Northampton, MA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Welcome to Aligned Events! Based in Northampton, Massachusetts, Aligned Events is a full-service wedding planning, management, and design company serving couples in The Berkshires as well as all of New England and New York. Aligned Events was formed to help couples celebrate joyfully and authentically. Rejecting the notion of a one-size-fits-all-approach, Aligned Events crafts custom and beautiful events by getting to know each couple's dreams, quirks, and vision for their wedding day. Services are tailored to reduce stress and promote fun in the planning process. The end result is a blissful wedding day that is unique and full of life-long memories. Aligned Event's guiding principles are based on sustainability, inclusion, philanthropy, and support for local communities.

Experience

Shannon Cruise is the owner and lead planner of Aligned Events. She is a native of New England and has lived all over the region planning bespoke events. Shannon has been planning events and working in the hospitality industry for over fifteen years. Shannon's lengthy experience has gifted her the opportunity to plan and manage events at a variety of unique locations - farms, islands, fields, private homes, beaches, and countless beautiful venues throughout the region. Her commitment to each wedding stems from a deep appreciation for the couples she works with and the joy of seeing couples experience a stress-free wedding that exceeds their dreams and visions.

Aligned Events offers wedding planning, wedding management, and design and styling services.

Planning services are fully customized and are collaborative in nature. Utilizing lengthy experience, pro vendor relationships and detailed planning systems, Shannon and her team keep planning on track, calm, and organized. Wedding Management is a great fit for the couple that wants to plan the majority of their wedding themselves but needs support tying together all their planning and managing the weeks leading up to the wedding. Planning and management services all include comprehensive day-of management to execute the carefully crafted plans and provide support to couples as they embark on a lifelong journey together.

In the era of COVID-19, Aligned Events is also working with couples who have had to adjust their wedding plans and helping them navigate the logistical challenges related to wedding planning during a crisis. By evaluating each couple's priorities and thinking creatively, Shannon and her team are able to provide guidance and paths forward towards hosting a celebration that allows for the joy of a wedding while keeping loved ones safe.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• T&T
    T&T Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Shannon helped us have a fun and stress-free wedding!

Shannon is incredible. We hired Shannon over a year out from our wedding and she made the whole process go so smoothly. Our wedding was so much fun and perfectly reflected who we are. A big part of our enjoyment was knowing that Shannon had everything in hand. We could relax and be with our closest friends and family without worrying about managing vendors or whether things were running on time. Shannon's planning also meant that we could chill out in the days leading up to our wedding, because everything was in place and ready to go. She helped us find vendors that suited us, and did so much to make things low-stress. We can't recommend Shannon enough!
  • Annie
    Annie S. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible from start to finish

Shannon is incredible. I cannot adequately express how grateful I am for her. From our first inquiry call, to her wrap up emails after our wedding, she has been an invaluable resource. When we first started working together, because I wasn't sure exactly where or even when we wanted to have the wedding yet, she offered an hourly rate to help me explore and then narrow down all the possible options, so if the venue we settled on had a coordinator we wouldn't be locked into a planning contract unnecessarily. We ended up having the ceremony at Hancock Shaker Village and our reception in our backyard in Pittsfield. For over a year, Shannon help me find and narrow down all the vendors for our wedding. She has an incredible knowledge base and really understands whatever your vision is, even if you are terrible at articulating it like me. She has amazing eye for design, which was incredibly helpful when I was concerned my vision might not come together to have her expertise and reassurance to ensure it came to be. And boy did it, not only did she help me get the most incredible group of vendors together, but she made sure it all came together seamlessly. It was a stunning event and I've been reluctant to admit that it's over! I was grateful for her in the months leading up to the wedding, but the comfort and relief I felt when we left our house on the Friday, knowing everything would be ready and stunning when we arrived on Saturday was priceless. I would recommend Shannon to any and everyone planning a wedding the Berkshires and beyond!
  • Elisabeth
    Elisabeth Married on 08/13/2022

Aligned Events!

Shannon stuck with us over 2.5 years while we planned our two-day wedding from very far away, helping us to navigate postponement, weather, and other fluctuations in the plan. Her advice was top-notch throughout, her patience and sense of humour was incredibly welcome, and her calming presence over the weekend itself was an absolute gift. My husband and I would recommend Aligned Events to anyone seeking out a planner in New England.
  • illustration stars

Team

Shannon Cruise Ramon
Shannon Cruise Ramon
Owner + Lead Planner

Hi! I'm Shannon - the owner of and lead event planner for Aligned Events. I started Aligned Events in 2018 with the goal of planning beautiful weddings and meeting amazing couples while focusing on sustainability + inclusion. We blend the practical with the magical and always allow your vision to shine.

When I'm not working on events, I am working on my 1800s farmhouse that I am restoring with my husband and the company of our three dogs. I am an avid traveler, have way too many houseplants, and adore Japanese cuisine. I'm so excited you're here, and can't wait to meet you!

The Red Barn at Hampshire College
路 Wedding Florists
Classical Tents & Party Goods
4.9 out of 5 rating , 33 Reviews
路 Wedding Rentals
Michael's Party Rentals, Inc.
4.9 out of 5 rating , 23 Reviews
路 Wedding Rentals
Murray Hill Talent
4.9 out of 5 rating , 307 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs

62 Hawley Street Northampton, MA, 01060
Location of (Aligned Events)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding