PO Box 301, South Egremont, MA 01258 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Only In My Dreams Events

Only In My Dreams Events is a wedding planning company located in South Egremont, Massachusetts. Company President Oskar and Vice President Mike are a married couple who enjoy assisting you with bringing your wedding vision to life. They plan and execute weddings all throughout the tri-state area.

Only In My Dreams Events has an affinity for planning all types of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious celebrations. Oskar and Mike know that saying “I do” is a truly momentous occasion, and them aim to make your day as seamless as possible. In addition to full and partial planning, this professional duo offers the following services:

• Budget analysis

Only In My Dreams Events 6
Only In My Dreams Events 7

Christopher Peifer · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Smooth Sailing!

THANK YOU, Oskar, for making everything run so smoothly on our day.
    I production manage a lot of world music concerts in the city, and I know how much prep, planning, and professionalism has to go into this kind of thing. But the stakes are much higher for weddings, obviously; and with so many players and moving parts, from musicians, to caterers, photographers, venue, etc. Everything "fell into place" perfectly!
    Of course we were entirely wrapped up in the festivities, but just wanted to let you know that we appreciate the work you did, in advance and on the day of our wedding, which allowed us to most fully enjoy.
    Much thanks!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Only In My Dreams Events 9
    Only In My Dreams Events 10
    Only In My Dreams Events 11

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Chris, we were thrilled to help bring this special event to it's final beautiful day! Thanks again for having us as part of the planning process and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Susan M · Getting married on 11/05/2019

A perfect wedding!

Thank you to Oskar and Mike for helping to make our wedding for my daughter and daughter-in-law perfect! They are brilliantly creative, professional, kind, and generous with their time and expertise. We are so grateful to them for making their wedding everything we all could have dreamed for!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Susan, thank you for having us as part of the special day. We so enjoyed working together and were honored to be part of the celebration. Thanks again!

Only In My Dreams Events FAQ

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Greenwich Tent Company
    The Greenwich Tent Company Wedding Rentals

Only In My Dreams Events was an absolute dream to work with! They are always warm and friendly with tons of energy, but also have the ability to handle situations in a calm and collected manner. We hope to work together again soon!

• Mahaiwe Tent
    Mahaiwe Tent Wedding Rentals

As a rental company, we have had the pleasure of working with Oskar, Mike & their amazing team at Only In My Dream Events many times. They make each event run smoothly and efficiently between vendor coordination and execution. In addition, the members on this team are extremely professional and personable!

• PO Box 301 South Egremont, MA, 01258 See on map