Only In My Dreams Events

PO Box 301, South Egremont, MA 01258 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Only In My Dreams Events

Only In My Dreams Events is a wedding planning company in the South Egremont, MA. This company, run by married couple Oskar and Mike, and their assistant Danielle, works to make your wedding dreams come true. These planners, plan and execute weddings throughout the tri-state area.

Meet the Team:

Oskar Hallig (Owner/President) - Born in Munich, Germany and has lived in the Berkshires for most of his life. Oskar is a problem solver who is able to provide solutions to even the most difficult situations.

Mike Zippel (Vice President) - Born in Alzey, Germany and has lived in the Berkshires with Oskar since 2005. Multi-lingual and high detailed oriented. Mike has a great flair for design and brings his special aesthetic to each event.

Danielle Abou-Hamze (Event Planner/Assistant) - Born in Torrington, CT and has lived in Canaan, CT her whole life. Danielle spent many years in the Health Care field and understands how important care and compassion is. She uses these skills to great success when planning each event.

Experience

Before starting Only In My Dreams Events, Oskar graduated from Fordham University with a degree in Comparative Literature, which allows him to see each couple’s love story wholly and uniquely. He divulges in non-profit fundraising events outside of his wedding planning business, and through his company has organized his own wedding and many others. Only In My Dreams Events is the exclusive wedding planner of The Colonial Theatre in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. The company specializes in same-sex weddings.

With an affinity for planning all types of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious, the duo behind Only In My Dreams Events has the knowledge to help couples plan the perfect day. They offer the following services:

• Budget analysis

Only In My Dreams Events 4
Only In My Dreams Events 5

Erika A · Married on 01/12/2019

A Perfect Evening!!

Only In My Dreams really delivers on their name! Everything was taken care of beautifully - it was so nice to be able to actually enjoy the event rather than worry about any details. Our guests were blown away and so were we. Plus Oskar & Mike are so thoughtful and caring. They even provided extra touches to enhance our unique event. For example, we wanted a Korean-themed dinner, so Mike spent a week perfecting a recipe (including accommodations for all dietary types), and they surprised us with a box of authentic Korean treats and snacks for our party to sample. It was so fun and a great conversation piece! Like true professionals, they handled things I wouldn't have even thought of. We love that they can be both super professional and also hilariously irreverent, depending on what tone we want. I would absolutely work with Only In My Dreams again for any event and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much Erika. It was an absolute pleasure and so much fun working together! We so look forward to the events we will work on together in the future.

Sheila Parekh Blum · Married on 12/01/2018

Fun, creative and organized!

Oskar and Mike were very organized and came up with creative, and fun ideas to make my 40th birthday a truly amazing event. They even handmade special birthday crackers, a fun riff on the traditional Christmas cracker for the occasion. My guests had a fabulous time. I would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Only In My Dreams Events 6
    Only In My Dreams Events 7

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much Sheila. We loved working on the party and having our custom crackers are part of the event! Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures! Looking forward to our future work together.

Only In My Dreams Events Pricing

• How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• The Greenwich Tent Company
    The Greenwich Tent Company Wedding Rentals

Only In My Dreams Events was an absolute dream to work with! They are always warm and friendly with tons of energy, but also have the ability to handle situations in a calm and collected manner. We hope to work together again soon!

• Mahaiwe Tent
    Mahaiwe Tent Wedding Rentals

As a rental company, we have had the pleasure of working with Oskar, Mike & their amazing team at Only In My Dream Events many times. They make each event run smoothly and efficiently between vendor coordination and execution. In addition, the members on this team are extremely professional and personable!

• PO Box 301 South Egremont, MA, 01258 See on map