PO Box 301, South Egremont, MA 01258 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Only In My Dreams Events

Only In My Dreams Events is a wedding and event planning company located in South Egremont, Massachusetts. Only In My Dreams Events plans and executes weddings all throughout the tri-state area.

Event Planning Services Offered

Only In My Dreams Events has an affinity for planning all types of weddings, including civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious celebrations. Oskar and Mike know that saying “I do” is a truly momentous occasion, and they aim to make your day as seamless as possible. In addition to full and partial planning, this professional company offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

Event Staffing Offered

Have you ever found yourself in need of a few helpers at a private family party? Are you planning a big event and need lots of staff to help out? If so, we’ve got you covered! Only In My Dreams Events LLC is proud to provide staffing for any event need you may have.

We offer Day-of Coordination, TIPS Certified Bartenders, Full Service Wait Staff and Pre&Post-Event Cleaners for your private in-home, business, wedding or any other event. Our staff can set up, clean up and everything in between! Each staff member has been vetted and has experience in the event field.

For more information on staffing services please visit: onlyinmydreamsevents.com/staffing

Follow Only In My Dreams Events on
25b664169e4002ed 1533568658 d1e47a4a94b96126 1533568644654 1 1200x1200 14823583

36 Reviews for Only In My Dreams Events

• Rachel

Rachel Zuckerman · Getting married on 07/05/2020

We could not have done it without them

Oskar and his team made our wedding a huge success. Wedding planning can be very stressful, but Oskar and his team was with us at every step of our journey from selecting a venue, choosing the caterer and photographer, to the run of show of the event. Multiple people told us that the wedding was perfect. Oskar was patient and responsive and helped us think of things that we otherwise would not have thought to do. We were in great hands for the wedding and it took a lot of the pressure off. I recommend Only in Dreams to anyone looking to get married or have another event in the area.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Rachel - Thank you for having us as part of your special day. It was our absolute pleasure helping with the planning of such a wonderful event. We wish you both all the best and look forward to seeing you soon!

Christopher Peifer · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Smooth Sailing!

THANK YOU, Oskar, for making everything run so smoothly on our day.
    I production manage a lot of world music concerts in the city, and I know how much prep, planning, and professionalism has to go into this kind of thing. But the stakes are much higher for weddings, obviously; and with so many players and moving parts, from musicians, to caterers, photographers, venue, etc. Everything "fell into place" perfectly!
    Of course we were entirely wrapped up in the festivities, but just wanted to let you know that we appreciate the work you did, in advance and on the day of our wedding, which allowed us to most fully enjoy.
    Much thanks!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Chris, we were thrilled to help bring this special event to it's final beautiful day! Thanks again for having us as part of the planning process and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Only In My Dreams Events Pricing

Only In My Dreams Events Price Rates

Only In My Dreams Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Only In My Dreams Events 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Greenwich Tent Company Wedding Rentals

Only In My Dreams Events was an absolute dream to work with! They are always warm and friendly with tons of energy, but also have the ability to handle situations in a calm and collected manner. We hope to work together again soon!

• Mahaiwe Tent Wedding Rentals

As a rental company, we have had the pleasure of working with Oskar, Mike & their amazing team at Only In My Dream Events many times. They make each event run smoothly and efficiently between vendor coordination and execution. In addition, the members on this team are extremely professional and personable!

• PO Box 301 South Egremont, MA, 01258 See on map
    413-241-3446 (Phone number)
    Location of (Only In My Dreams Events)