Only In My Dreams Events Reviews

Only In My Dreams Events 1
Only In My Dreams Events 2
Only In My Dreams Events 3

Jeff Bell · Married on 10/24/2018

Onlyinmydreamsevents is the event manager to seriously consider for your next event

Onlyinmydreamsevents is the only way to go for my inn with regard to events/weddings at my inn. This team made sure all the items (tent/catering/flowers/photographer....and many more) were handled with minimum disruption to my inn's operation. We had a total of 43 guests (25 of which were part of the wedding) and there is no way I would have considered holding a wedding while managing a regular inns operation without this team.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Only In My Dreams Events 4

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jeff. We are so honored to be the exclusive wedding/event planners at your Inn! It is a pleasure working so closely with you, but allowing you to be the Inn keeper and never worrying you about logistics!

Harrison · Married on 09/08/2018

Oskar, Mike, and Danielle were extremely helpful in giving us the gift of presence at our wedding. They were accommodating, experienced, and so much fun to work with. They filled in all the gaps so our entire wedding weekend went seamlessly and we didn't have to think about any of the small stuff.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much! We loved working together and look forward to our paths crossing again (often) in the future. Thanks again!

Adrienne · Married on 08/18/2018

Worth their absolute weight in gold!!! Their services from day of hire to day of wedding were spectacular and made our wedding day seemless! I would put all the stars in the sky in their rating if it were possible.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Adrienne. It was truly a pleasure working with you both and what a special wedding all around. We wish you all the best as you embark on your new life together!

Hayley · Married on 07/14/2018

Some of the most creative loving passionate people with whom I've ever worked I'm happy to call them friends and absolute rockstars

Sent on 07/31/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much Hayley! We've so enjoyed working together and look forward to doing so again in the future!

Pooja · Married on 06/26/2018

These guys were absolutely amazing individually and as a team. They put together this extravagant party within a month helping me take a whole load of my shoulders. They made this surprise party for my moms birthday and my parents anniversary so special. They did everything I had envisioned to begin with. They did amazing going around our Indian theme we wanted. I have never seen my mom shed a tear until this day. This wasn't a wedding so the date I'm putting down is the date of the party.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Pooja! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and helping you bring your dreams to reality. We hope to work together more in the future.

Jenny · Married on 02/14/2018

Every experience I’ve had with Only In My Dreams Events has been a great one. They take everything in their hands and make you feel comfortable. Completely professional and also fun. They pay attention to all detail and add their special nuances, leaving you with a perfect and memorable event.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much Jenny! We've so enjoyed working together and are excited about all the upcoming events we'll share!

Philip · Married on 01/19/2018

These are THE wedding planners to go to in the Berkshires. Right from the get go Oskar and Mike were easy to work with, and always took my interest into account first and foremost. Very accommodating! I'll definitely work with them again for event planning, which I've also seen they are quite stellar at.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Philip, it was a great pleasure working together! We loved being able to make our dreams a reality so looking forward to many events together in the future

Nick · Married on 12/31/2017

We’ve worked with Only in my Dreams on a number of projects. Simply put...Oskar and Mike are Super Pro. They do an amazing job. Their expertise, imagination and dedication make a powerful combination for delivering amazing special events. Bottom line is... if you DON’T use them...you’ll be missing out.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Nick! We have so enjoyed our work together and are excited for many amazing events to come!

Susan · Married on 09/30/2017

We couldn't have been more pleased with Oskar and Mike as our Day of Coordinators! From our first meeting, we hit it off and enjoyed their humor and down to earth, genuine personalities. They have a way of putting you at ease, putting your best interests first, while also working with your vision.
    They put my mind at ease about some of the stressful people we had to deal with along the way and were instrumental in making our rainy day go smoothly, in what could have been a difficult situation for us to deal with on our own. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for wedding planners who aren't stuffy and rigid in what they think is the "right" way to do a wedding! They are the best!

Susan and Mike

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Only In My Dreams Events 5
    Only In My Dreams Events 6

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Susan and Mike, thank you so much for having us as part of your special day. We so enjoyed working together and helping move things along! Congrats!

Ellen · Married on 09/09/2017

THE AMERICAN MURAL PROJECT IS A NON PROFIT CHARITY. WE HIRED OSKAR AND MICHAEL TO HELP PLAN OUR ANNUAL FUNDRAISER FROM FIRST MEETING FIVE MONTHS OUT THROUGH TO THE EVENING OF THE EVENT INCLUDING LAST CLEANUP. THEY WERE TOTAL PROFESSIONALS THROUGHOUT, RESPONDING TO ANY CONCERNS WE HAD DURING THE PROCESS AND HANDLING ANY UNFORESEEN COMPLICATIONS THAT INEVITABLY COME UP WHEN PLANING A BIG GALA. THE FEE FOR THEIR SERVICES WAS EXTREMELY REASONABLE AND THEY TRIED AT EVERY TURN TO SAVE US MONEY. BEST, THEY BOTH HAVE A TERRIFIC SENSE OF HUMOR AND ARE TREMENDOUSLY FUN TO BE AROUND. FIVE STARS!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ellen. It was truly such fun working on this event and we look forward to future work together!

Bill · Married on 08/19/2017

Oskar and Mike really made the wedding day go smoothly. We had decided to do much of the event planning ourselves and wanted them to be “day-of” coordinators. However, Oskar and Mike provided invaluable help and insight all along the way. They put us in touch with various top-notch vendors and were always available to bounce ideas off of or to review various arrangements we made to make sure we had accounted for the right details. On the day of the wedding, they handled the “day-of” coordination task perfectly. They kept track of all the little details and had the various vendors working in full unison. We were able to totally enjoy the wedding and our guests and not think at all about whether everything was going right. It was! Oskar and Mike are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and thoughtful. They truly are safe pairs of hands.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Bill. We really enjoyed be part of such a wonderful wedding celebration and are happy we were able to assist in making things run smoothly. Congrats again to the couple!

Kristen · event on: 07/12/2017

Working with Oskar and his company as consultants was so great! As a small, growing non-profit, it made a huge difference to have someone with large scale, high-end gala experience helping us out leading up to our event- his tips and advice, from invitations to hors d'ouevres to silent auction, made a huge difference to the success of our event- which exceeded our expectations. He was calm, organized and always available to help. He replied quickly to emails and always made us feel like we were the only event he was helping- although I know he had a ton going on at the same time. On the day of the event, even though he was working with us as a limited hours consultant, he was onsite for the whole day and was always one step ahead, making sure we all had what we needed. We feel very lucky to have worked with Oskar on our WAM Theatre Gala.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Kristen - it was truly a pleasure working with you and the WAM team and I am so happy the event exceeded expectations! Looking forward to future work together!

Tracey · Married on 06/17/2017

Oskar and Mike were fantastic! I went into the day feeling completely supported, confident that they knew my preferences and could handle anything that might come up unexpectedly. They were communicative, and wonderful with guests and staff alike. I would recommend them for any size wedding or event!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and being part of your spectacular wedding day! Thanks for having us!

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

Oskar and his team are incredible. They were essential and instrumental in the execution of my friends wedding. I worked along side them and am so thankful they were there. They are wonderful with family and friends, professional, humorous, organized, efficient and they have great taste! Not only will you have an amazing time with them and wish they were your best friends- you'll have an incredible event that runs so smoothly you'll wonder why you ever worried about anything!!! They're amazing!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks Melissa! We too so enjoyed working with you! We look forward to future events!

Ann · event on: 06/09/2017

I've worked with Only in My Dreams 3 times now, each time for a nonprofit gala. Each event was in a different venue, with a different caterer, different theme. They have been amazing and can offer help and suggestions with everything, from wording the invites to running an auction to adding nice touches to the venue.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ann. It's truly been a pleasure working with you for the last three years! We look forward to our future work together.

Hope · event on: 05/20/2017

I've used Only In My Dreams events for several years to plan gala events for my non profit. Not a wedding but the size and detail is very similar. 200+ for dinner, all the fluster of rentals and centerpieces and decor and place settings. Then an additional 200 join for dancing which makes the lights, sound, dj et al incredibly important to the events success. Through it all Oskar makes it happen, with no stress, no fuss. LOVE OIMDE, use them!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

We've so enjoyed working together for the last years! Each and every event you do is exciting and special and being part of it is both personally and professionally rewarding!

Julia · Married on 06/25/2016

Oskar, not sure I can thank you enough. Planning that wedding with a baby in tow had me stressed and stretched and not sleeping at all. Many a time I wondered "what in the hell was I thinking?" You picked up the many balls I had in the air, ran with them and made sure they didn't drop. The event came together so beautifully and you handled yourself like a pro. You were gentle but firm with many an opinionated family member, keeping them in check and thus keeping my anxiety at bay. Thanks for navigating my wedding, my family and my stress with such grace. The wedding was extraordinary and you are incredible at what you do!
    Many thanks,
    Julia

Sent on 07/19/2016

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks Julia! Being a part of planning your wedding was truly a pleasure!

Michael · Married on 05/06/2016

The day was planned perfectly. No detail was forgotten! Only in my Dreams was professional and prompt the entire process. All we had to do was show up and have a good time! We could not be happier with how it all turned out. If you want a perfect day with no stress Only in my dreams is the way to go.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks guys! A dream NYC wedding for sure! Thanks for having us as a part of it!

Tuan · Married on 12/13/2014

I am so happy that we went with Only in my Dreams! Our wedding planner was absolutely amazing and dealt and handled everything, even the things we had no idea about. He made getting married such an easy processes and handled all the stresses leading up to our big day with a sense of ease and grace. On the day of my wedding, I was so nervous since he told me not to think about anything and that he would handle everything. Sure enough he delivered on his promise and made our special day even more than what we expected! I highly recommend them for not only weddings, but any other event that needs planning!

They are top-notch, incredibly professional, got things done, and the event went off without a hitch!

10 out of 10 stars!! :-)

Elizabeth · Married on 09/12/2014

Only in My Dreams” was indispensable when planning my wedding. I enjoyed the total experience of stress-free planning from the moment I signed on with them to the end of the actual day of my wedding event. Our day went exactly as we had imagined - and beyond, with special touches that reflected both my husband and my unique characteristics, yet Oskar was able to mesh them so wonderfully together.

We have absolutely no regrets, and we highly recommend seeking out “Only in My Dreams” for your wedding or any event planning!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much for posting this Elizabeth (and George)! It was a pleasure working with you both and I am happy your special day was to your liking!

Mary Ann · Married on 04/05/2008

I am so pleased with the amazing party "Only in my dreams" coordinated for my husbands birthday party. They were very professional and not only asked me questions about certain aspects of the event that I would not have thought about but had suggestions when I asked for help. They are fantastic organizers!!!! I would hire them for any event I have in the future. It made me at ease knowing they were in charge. I could relax and enjoy the party myself instead of having to run around making sure everything we running smoothly. They did it all, and, they cleaned up the whole kitchen, took back all the unused wine and made everything easy for me. I love Oskar and Mike!!!
    Mary Ann

Mimi · event on: 09/09/2017

Oskar and Mike were absolutely perfect for our recent gala for the American Mural Project. They combined their keen aesthetic sense with an intuitive approach to designing the environment we needed on every level for a successful fundraiser. With years of experience, they anticipate everything, attend to all the details, and do it with ease and a wonderful sense of humor that we appreciated greatly! I'm sure we won't do a future events without their expertise and help.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Mimi! It was such a pleasure working with you on this event and we very much look forward to other events in the future!

Johanna · event on: 09/07/2017

I have used "Only in my Dreams" event provider several times and attended events provided by this vendor at many locations in the Berkshires. Every one of these events was professionally executed. It also was a pleasure to work with the event coordinators. All my questions and suggestions had been attended to. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Johanna. We have so enjoyed working with you and look forward to doing so again in the future! See you around the Berkshires soon!

Val · Married on 05/01/2017

Only in My Dreams is wonderful to work with and able to manage your large and small details so you can totally enjoy your day. Professional, easy to work with and well connected in the area to get your dream realized.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much Val! It's always a pleasure working together!