Only In My Dreams Events Reviews

Only In My Dreams Events 6
Only In My Dreams Events 7

Christopher Peifer · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Smooth Sailing!

THANK YOU, Oskar, for making everything run so smoothly on our day.
    I production manage a lot of world music concerts in the city, and I know how much prep, planning, and professionalism has to go into this kind of thing. But the stakes are much higher for weddings, obviously; and with so many players and moving parts, from musicians, to caterers, photographers, venue, etc. Everything "fell into place" perfectly!
    Of course we were entirely wrapped up in the festivities, but just wanted to let you know that we appreciate the work you did, in advance and on the day of our wedding, which allowed us to most fully enjoy.
    Much thanks!

Only In My Dreams Events 9
    Only In My Dreams Events 10
    Only In My Dreams Events 11

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Chris, we were thrilled to help bring this special event to it's final beautiful day! Thanks again for having us as part of the planning process and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Susan M · Getting married on 11/05/2019

A perfect wedding!

Thank you to Oskar and Mike for helping to make our wedding for my daughter and daughter-in-law perfect! They are brilliantly creative, professional, kind, and generous with their time and expertise. We are so grateful to them for making their wedding everything we all could have dreamed for!

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Susan, thank you for having us as part of the special day. We so enjoyed working together and were honored to be part of the celebration. Thanks again!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Barrett · Married on 09/07/2019

Best $ I Ever Spent

Oskar and Mike absolutely made our wedding. They were early to everything, totally capable, and beyond responsive (they were our only vendor that checked in with US.) We had a very DIY wedding on our own property and did not have a DJ so Oskar and Mike had a long list of responsibilities. They cued guests for the ceremony and dinner, faded in music for speeches, cued the bridal party for walking down the aisle, set placecards, and handled communication with other vendors among other things. Everything was done perfectly. I am still reeling over the fact that nothing went wrong that day, and it's entirely due to Oskar and Mike. Beyond being very good at their jobs they are also hilarious and a joy to be around, which is useful when planning a wedding. Thank You Oskar and Mike!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Only In My Dreams Events 12

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Caitlin and Vinny - thank you so much for having us as part of your extra special day! We so enjoyed working together and helping to bring your vision to reality! We hope that our paths cross soon and wish you both nothing but the best as you embark on your new future together as husband and wife!

Adam Hinds · Married on 08/24/2019

The perfect wedding and a ton of fun!

Oskar and Mike were very attentive, gave critical advice along the way, and helped create the perfect wedding. What we also loved about working with them is that we had a lot of fun along the way!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Adam and Alicia - Thank you for allowing us to be part of bringing your vision to reality. It was one of the most beautiful ceremonies and weddings we have ever been a part of. And as an amazing bonus, it was super fun working together and getting to know you both more. We look forward to our paths crossing often in the future and wish you both nothing but the best.

Chesterwood · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolute pleasure!!!

Oskar and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. Oskar kept us on track and thought of all the little details. At the event, it can be difficult when there are several "stakeholders" with different opinions but Oskar played the perfect Switzerland! His team's vast network and long term relationships with vendors meant we could trust whomever they brought in. If you want to laugh a lot and leave the details to someone else, hire Only in My Dreams!!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Margaret. It was such a pleasure working with you and the Chesterwood team and being in such a beautiful spot. We look forward to future work together!
  • Alicia

Alicia Chatrnuch · Married on 05/11/2019

Fantastic!

Oskar and his team were amazing! They were excited to work with us right from the start. They listened to what we wanted and were honest with feedback. We had the day we wanted and so much more because of their attentiveness and attention to detail. We loved working with them!

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you all on your special day. It was certainly one to remember. Thanks again for having us part of the celebration.

Erika A · Married on 01/12/2019

A Perfect Evening!!

Only In My Dreams really delivers on their name! Everything was taken care of beautifully - it was so nice to be able to actually enjoy the event rather than worry about any details. Our guests were blown away and so were we. Plus Oskar & Mike are so thoughtful and caring. They even provided extra touches to enhance our unique event. For example, we wanted a Korean-themed dinner, so Mike spent a week perfecting a recipe (including accommodations for all dietary types), and they surprised us with a box of authentic Korean treats and snacks for our party to sample. It was so fun and a great conversation piece! Like true professionals, they handled things I wouldn't have even thought of. We love that they can be both super professional and also hilariously irreverent, depending on what tone we want. I would absolutely work with Only In My Dreams again for any event and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much Erika. It was an absolute pleasure and so much fun working together! We so look forward to the events we will work on together in the future.

Sheila Parekh Blum · Married on 12/01/2018

Fun, creative and organized!

Oskar and Mike were very organized and came up with creative, and fun ideas to make my 40th birthday a truly amazing event. They even handmade special birthday crackers, a fun riff on the traditional Christmas cracker for the occasion. My guests had a fabulous time. I would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Only In My Dreams Events 13
    Only In My Dreams Events 14

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much Sheila. We loved working on the party and having our custom crackers are part of the event! Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures! Looking forward to our future work together.

Jeff Bell · Married on 10/24/2018

Onlyinmydreamsevents is the event manager to seriously consider for your next event

Onlyinmydreamsevents is the only way to go for my inn with regard to events/weddings at my inn. This team made sure all the items (tent/catering/flowers/photographer....and many more) were handled with minimum disruption to my inn's operation. We had a total of 43 guests (25 of which were part of the wedding) and there is no way I would have considered holding a wedding while managing a regular inns operation without this team.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Only In My Dreams Events 15

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jeff. We are so honored to be the exclusive wedding/event planners at your Inn! It is a pleasure working so closely with you, but allowing you to be the Inn keeper and never worrying you about logistics!

Harrison · Married on 09/08/2018

Oskar, Mike, and Danielle were extremely helpful in giving us the gift of presence at our wedding. They were accommodating, experienced, and so much fun to work with. They filled in all the gaps so our entire wedding weekend went seamlessly and we didn't have to think about any of the small stuff.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much! We loved working together and look forward to our paths crossing again (often) in the future. Thanks again!

Adrienne · Married on 08/18/2018

Worth their absolute weight in gold!!! Their services from day of hire to day of wedding were spectacular and made our wedding day seemless! I would put all the stars in the sky in their rating if it were possible.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Adrienne. It was truly a pleasure working with you both and what a special wedding all around. We wish you all the best as you embark on your new life together!

Gwen · Married on 07/25/2018

This is the second time we've worked with OIMDE for our annual gala. Oskar and Mike both oversaw large aspects of the event, as well as providing help with nitty gritty details. Leading up to the event, they coordinated the catering, bar, and venue. The day of the event, they were onsite the whole time (with their amazing assistant Danielle) to help setup and make sure everything ran smoothly. The event went off without a hitch and our staff and volunteers were able to be totally calm. They're the BEST-- can't wait to work with them again!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much Gwen! It is always a great pleasure working together and we too look forward to future events!

Hayley · Married on 07/14/2018

Some of the most creative loving passionate people with whom I've ever worked I'm happy to call them friends and absolute rockstars

Sent on 07/31/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much Hayley! We've so enjoyed working together and look forward to doing so again in the future!

Pooja · Married on 06/26/2018

These guys were absolutely amazing individually and as a team. They put together this extravagant party within a month helping me take a whole load of my shoulders. They made this surprise party for my moms birthday and my parents anniversary so special. They did everything I had envisioned to begin with. They did amazing going around our Indian theme we wanted. I have never seen my mom shed a tear until this day. This wasn't a wedding so the date I'm putting down is the date of the party.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Pooja! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and helping you bring your dreams to reality. We hope to work together more in the future.

Jenny · Married on 02/14/2018

Every experience I’ve had with Only In My Dreams Events has been a great one. They take everything in their hands and make you feel comfortable. Completely professional and also fun. They pay attention to all detail and add their special nuances, leaving you with a perfect and memorable event.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thanks so much Jenny! We've so enjoyed working together and are excited about all the upcoming events we'll share!

Philip · Married on 01/19/2018

These are THE wedding planners to go to in the Berkshires. Right from the get go Oskar and Mike were easy to work with, and always took my interest into account first and foremost. Very accommodating! I'll definitely work with them again for event planning, which I've also seen they are quite stellar at.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Philip, it was a great pleasure working together! We loved being able to make our dreams a reality so looking forward to many events together in the future

Nick · Married on 12/31/2017

We’ve worked with Only in my Dreams on a number of projects. Simply put...Oskar and Mike are Super Pro. They do an amazing job. Their expertise, imagination and dedication make a powerful combination for delivering amazing special events. Bottom line is... if you DON’T use them...you’ll be missing out.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Nick! We have so enjoyed our work together and are excited for many amazing events to come!

Susan · Married on 09/30/2017

We couldn't have been more pleased with Oskar and Mike as our Day of Coordinators! From our first meeting, we hit it off and enjoyed their humor and down to earth, genuine personalities. They have a way of putting you at ease, putting your best interests first, while also working with your vision.
    They put my mind at ease about some of the stressful people we had to deal with along the way and were instrumental in making our rainy day go smoothly, in what could have been a difficult situation for us to deal with on our own. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for wedding planners who aren't stuffy and rigid in what they think is the "right" way to do a wedding! They are the best!

Susan and Mike

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Only In My Dreams Events 16
    Only In My Dreams Events 17

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Susan and Mike, thank you so much for having us as part of your special day. We so enjoyed working together and helping move things along! Congrats!

Mimi · event on 09/09/2017

Oskar and Mike were absolutely perfect for our recent gala for the American Mural Project. They combined their keen aesthetic sense with an intuitive approach to designing the environment we needed on every level for a successful fundraiser. With years of experience, they anticipate everything, attend to all the details, and do it with ease and a wonderful sense of humor that we appreciated greatly! I'm sure we won't do a future events without their expertise and help.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Mimi! It was such a pleasure working with you on this event and we very much look forward to other events in the future!

Ellen · Married on 09/09/2017

THE AMERICAN MURAL PROJECT IS A NON PROFIT CHARITY. WE HIRED OSKAR AND MICHAEL TO HELP PLAN OUR ANNUAL FUNDRAISER FROM FIRST MEETING FIVE MONTHS OUT THROUGH TO THE EVENING OF THE EVENT INCLUDING LAST CLEANUP. THEY WERE TOTAL PROFESSIONALS THROUGHOUT, RESPONDING TO ANY CONCERNS WE HAD DURING THE PROCESS AND HANDLING ANY UNFORESEEN COMPLICATIONS THAT INEVITABLY COME UP WHEN PLANING A BIG GALA. THE FEE FOR THEIR SERVICES WAS EXTREMELY REASONABLE AND THEY TRIED AT EVERY TURN TO SAVE US MONEY. BEST, THEY BOTH HAVE A TERRIFIC SENSE OF HUMOR AND ARE TREMENDOUSLY FUN TO BE AROUND. FIVE STARS!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ellen. It was truly such fun working on this event and we look forward to future work together!

Johanna · event on 09/07/2017

I have used "Only in my Dreams" event provider several times and attended events provided by this vendor at many locations in the Berkshires. Every one of these events was professionally executed. It also was a pleasure to work with the event coordinators. All my questions and suggestions had been attended to. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Johanna. We have so enjoyed working with you and look forward to doing so again in the future! See you around the Berkshires soon!

Bill · Married on 08/19/2017

Oskar and Mike really made the wedding day go smoothly. We had decided to do much of the event planning ourselves and wanted them to be “day-of” coordinators. However, Oskar and Mike provided invaluable help and insight all along the way. They put us in touch with various top-notch vendors and were always available to bounce ideas off of or to review various arrangements we made to make sure we had accounted for the right details. On the day of the wedding, they handled the “day-of” coordination task perfectly. They kept track of all the little details and had the various vendors working in full unison. We were able to totally enjoy the wedding and our guests and not think at all about whether everything was going right. It was! Oskar and Mike are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and thoughtful. They truly are safe pairs of hands.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Thank you so much Bill. We really enjoyed be part of such a wonderful wedding celebration and are happy we were able to assist in making things run smoothly. Congrats again to the couple!

Kristen · event on 07/12/2017

Working with Oskar and his company as consultants was so great! As a small, growing non-profit, it made a huge difference to have someone with large scale, high-end gala experience helping us out leading up to our event- his tips and advice, from invitations to hors d'ouevres to silent auction, made a huge difference to the success of our event- which exceeded our expectations. He was calm, organized and always available to help. He replied quickly to emails and always made us feel like we were the only event he was helping- although I know he had a ton going on at the same time. On the day of the event, even though he was working with us as a limited hours consultant, he was onsite for the whole day and was always one step ahead, making sure we all had what we needed. We feel very lucky to have worked with Oskar on our WAM Theatre Gala.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

Kristen - it was truly a pleasure working with you and the WAM team and I am so happy the event exceeded expectations! Looking forward to future work together!

Tracey · Married on 06/17/2017

Oskar and Mike were fantastic! I went into the day feeling completely supported, confident that they knew my preferences and could handle anything that might come up unexpectedly. They were communicative, and wonderful with guests and staff alike. I would recommend them for any size wedding or event!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Only In My Dreams Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and being part of your spectacular wedding day! Thanks for having us!