Unique Melody Events & Design

Worcester, MA View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Unique Melody Events & Design is a wedding planning company based in Worcester, Massachusetts. This wedding planner offers customizable packages to fit your budget and offers creative décor. Wedding planner Yvonne has a background in event coordination and is a professional in the industry. With her experience and the services offered, Unique Melody Events & Design is the ideal wedding planner for any wedding.

Experience
Unique Melody Events & Design has won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards for 2017 and 2018. This company has numerous positive reviews and have planned many weddings.

Unique Melody Events & Design offer the following services:

• Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Two planners

Other Services
This wedding planner also handles the following wedding types:

• Civil
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

Location
Unique Melody Events & Design is based out of Worcester, Massachusetts, and services the Boston metropolitan area, Western Mass and surrounding New England area.

• Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Alysha W. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Flawlessly Executed by Yvonne!

I wish I could give Yvonne and her staff 100 stars. From the beginning Yvonne was welcoming and warm at our first meeting, it was like we've known her for a while. I was hesitant to hire a event planner but boy am I glad that I did it was worth every penny. Yvonne is truly amazing at what she does! She pulled off my dream wedding in about 4 weeks (Not to mention it was in my parents backyard talk about working from scratch). During this unsettling time it was truly amazing to have someone who was so invested in making sure I had the wedding of my dream I truly would of been lost without Yvonne and her assistant. If your looking a wedding planner who literally does it all with ease please hire Unique Melody Events & Design! They are the best in the business.

Unique Melody Events & Design's reply:

Alysha, working with you and your family was such a joy. The 4 weeks was not enough time to spend with you all, but it was so much fun! Through all your previous stress and endeavors, I am so proud to have been part of the team to finalize and execute your wedding day!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/01/2021

Best day of coordinator!

Thank you to Yvonne for being our awesome day-of coordinator and to her assistant Cartier! Yvonne’s experience and expertise shows in her thoughtful consideration for aspects of the wedding day we did not even think of. Her attention to detail helped carry out our vision - with everything from the seating chart table to the sweetheart table, everything was as we had envisioned!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

YVONNE CAOLE-SOUSA
YVONNE CAOLE-SOUSA
Owner/Executive Planner

Hi! I'm Yvonne, Melody was my mother and where all my creative really came from, so hence the name! I began my career in events while I was finishing my degree in Sports, Entertainment and Event Management at Johnson & Wals University. I gained knowledge, experience and a full 360 view of Events as a Banquet Manager, Food and beverage Driector and Sales manager of a Boutique Hotel. I found myself working with clients more on styling, planning and design, which lead me to launching UME in 2015. I enjoy all events but have a passion for planning and designing an estate wedding or wedding in the middle of nowhere!

The Imagery Studio The Imagery Studio Wedding Photographers

I have along side with Yvonne on several events and she always has it together and in a very calm, easy going manner! Which is a must on a wedding planner! She also has great taste and great ideas on the decor! Recommended for sure!

Worcester Worcester, MA, 01604
Location of (Unique Melody Events & Design)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding