muddy feet flower farm

Ashford, CT View map

$3,028 Typical Price

Muddy feet flower farm is an organic flower farm that specializes in growing and designing with an abundant variety of locally grown specialty cut flowers. Our services range from fully designed events to farm-grown flowers by the bucket for the d-i-y bride. We also offer "bridal gardens," working with you to select and grow select flowers exclusively for your wedding day. We specialize in the natural "wildflower" look, utilizing the season's bounty to create your perfect wedding. Our flowers are grown without the harmful pesticides and herbicides prevalent in commerical and imported flowers. visit www.muddyfeetfarm.com to learn more!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,028

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers
    Krisandra Married on 10/13/2017
    Kristin was very professional and her ideas were exactly what I was looking for. She made my wedding truly magical and the most beautiful arrangements anyone who attended had ever seen. I gave her free reign and she came up with floral masterpieces, that were exactly what I wanted. Her flowers were very fresh.
    Lindsay Married on 08/26/2017
    My parents live down the street from Kristin and we instantly thought of her to be our florist. Kristin provided a consultation and wrote down everything we needed and wanted for the wedding ceremony and reception. She helped us decide what was going to be blooming in August. We really trusted her to do her thing with the flowers. They have a more wild feel and the arrangements are just breathtaking. She really cared so much about what she was doing and it really shows in the work she produced for our wedding. The bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and reception and ceremony flowers were amazing. The guests were raving about how each one was different and beautiful with what it had to offer. Kristin delivered and set up all of the flowers and we did not have to worry too much about a thing. We cannot thank her enough for the amazing flowers and they pictures came out amazing thanks to her work. I highly recommend Kristin to anyone searching for a florist that cares and honestly has an amazing ability to make flowers like more beautiful then they were originally.
    Jen Married on 10/01/2016
    I booked Muddy Feet Flower Farm because they came highly recommended from a friend who used her services at her own wedding, and I'm so happy I did. Kristin was great to work with because she knows her flowers so well, and makes them shine in the context of your wedding. The color scheme we chose looked beautiful with everyone's dresses, and she allowed my centerpiece idea to grow beyond my expectations. (I had a vintage/nautical theme, and we worked together to create tablescapes that included wood slices, succulents, fairy lights, navy watercolor table settings... it was honestly a dream come true.) She even took an idea from my Pinterest board and created a floral hairpiece that included a sea urchin! Even more importantly, she worked within my budget to make this all happen, which was a miracle unto itself. Thank you so much Kristin for making my vision come to life, our day was much more beautiful because of your work. :)

Real Weddings

• Kat & Matt
    59 photos · 05/04/2019

Unique Melody Events & Design Unique Melody Events & Design Wedding Planners

As a Event Planner, I am always looking for great vendors to work with. But with florist, it is sometimes hard to find someone that is fresh, new, and creative. With Kristen, I know I can give her a color pallet and an idea and she will grow it into a beautiful vision for the day of. Muddy Feet is literally Farm to table, providing local flowers, plants and vegetables to create unique arrangements for your unique day! Because of past experience with Kristen and her work, she was my first call for my own wedding!

141 Amidon Rd. Ashford, 06278
Location of (muddy feet flower farm)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding