My Secret Garden

Hamden, CT View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

My Secret Garden LLC is a boutique floral design and event styling studio based in both New Haven Connecticut area (we travel too!). Our studio is run by Ulyana and Yuliya Lyalka, a sister duo . Ulyana is the principal designer while Yuliya supports us in onsite events. Flowers are our love language and a medium with which we use to express emotions and celebrate meaningful life moments. In our studio, we harmonize rooted principles of floristry with a modern day aesthetic that is both natural and playful.While being surrounded by flowers everyday is an absolute dream, one of the most meaningful parts of our business is getting to know our clients and helping them to tell a story through flowers.

We look forward to connecting with you soon!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$35

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$215

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 08/27/2022

Absolutely amazing

My favorite flowers are lily's. All lily's for that matter and one of my favorite photos is my grandparents wedding photo from about 1930 and my grandmother's bouquet had lily's. I showed Ulyana a picture and told her I wanted something similar and she deffinatly didn't disappoint. I also added a few surprises for my mother and mother in law and step mother last minute and she accommodated so effertlessly! I would deffinatly recommend and use this florist again!!! Absolutely amazing!!

My Secret Garden's reply:

It was an honor being a part of your special day, and I’m glad I could make your vision come true!
    Congratulations again!
  • Lauren
    Lauren J. Married on 08/27/2022

Such a talented florist!

We worked with Uly for our wedding flowers and are so happy we did! We got married at a yacht club in Greenwich, CT, and wanted to have organic, beautiful flowers. Uly created beautiful work, making sure to flawlessly execute our color scheme and vision. She had so much patience with us as we went back and forth on what we hoped for, and kept it all within a very tight budget!

My Secret Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Bringing your floral vision to life was such an honor! We are sending you all our love and best wishes!
    Uly
    Amanda B. Married on 07/23/2022

Gorgeous arch + bouquets

I got married in July 2023 on the water and Ulyana put together a truly stunning circular arch with greens and flowers for our ceremony! She went the extra mile and kept the arch in the shade until close to the ceremony time to make sure the flowers looked their best. Our bouquets and centerpieces were all beautiful, as well. Thank you so much!!

My Secret Garden's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We are glad you loved everything and it was a pleasure being a part of your special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Ulya Lyalka
Ulya Lyalka
Head florist

The hardest part about creating a website is taking a moment to write a few words about myself! It's pretty easy to hide behind a bucket of flowers, but at the heart of my business I truly values a meaningful connection with my clients. I love hearing about your journey and what flowers mean to you. It's always my honor to be able to convey your story and personalities through floral design.

.... Hamden, CT, 10504
2038248038
Location of (My Secret Garden)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding