My Secret Garden Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

Alessandra S. Married on 07/31/2021

Loved working with Ulyana

Ulyana at my secret garden was a pleasure to work with and the flowers turned out fantastic -- even better than I was expecting! It was very helpful to have all the price breakdowns upfront and talk about which types of flowers we could use to best fit our budget. She was very flexible when we decided to add a few additional flowers last-minute to put on top of the wedding cake.

My Secret Garden's reply:

Alessandra,
    Congratulations and thank you for the review. I’m glad you loved everything and we’re always happy to help I’m any way we can to make your special day even better.
    Lotus Married on 05/02/2021

Amazing!! It was so beautiful!!

My wedding was amazing!! Uly is really friendly and very professional through the whole process. You can tell she’s really passionate about it. She made my vision come true. The process was quick and easy. The outcome was perfect! Thanks uly!!
    Maria Married on 04/12/2021

Talented team

Great service and a very talented florist. We had no idea what we wanted and they helped us decide on flowers, linens and everything else that goes with it. A appreciate all the help and support from the team, real professionals and talented people.
    Michael K. Married on 02/06/2021

Mr. & Mrs. Korsakov

Uly did an excellent job with helping us create the perfect visual for our wedding. Every guest commented on the flowers & almost all of them asked for her contact info. Her setup was flawless & she took the time to show us how the floral arrangements would look virtually before the wedding. We were very pleased & our family will retain her in the future.
    Michael K. Married on 02/06/2021