412 Cromwell Ave., Rocky Hill, CT 06067 Map · Phone number

Bella Flora CT 6
Bella Flora CT 7

James Watt · Married on 11/04/2018

Beautiful and memorable

If you want your dream flowers go with her. Reasonably priced and truly amazing flowers.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Bella Flora CT's reply:

Thank you, it was my pleasure! You were both Assume! I enjoyed working with you both! Thank you again for the kind words.

Marilyn · Married on 09/29/2018

Mary and I have been friends for many years so when I got married last week she was and is my go to florist. She is amazing, and does excellent work! My center pieces and wedding bouquet were all beautiful and my flowers are still alive and looking great, and it’s been over a week now!! Thank my friend for making my wedding everything I expected and then some! Bella Flora is the BEST! Thanks again Mary!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Bella Flora CT 8
    Bella Flora CT 9
    Bella Flora CT 10
    Bella Flora CT 11
    Bella Flora CT 12
    Bella Flora CT 13

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

Mary was absolutely wonderful to work with! I chose to go with Bella Flora for my wedding flowers because she was so knowledgeable and I felt at ease knowing I was in good, professional hands. The flowers were gorgeous and I couldn't be happier. She was so flexible and accommodating when I needed to make last minute changes. And a nice bonus is that my wedding was a week and a half ago and I still have some of the flowers looking absolutely beautiful! Thank you Mary!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Award

Bella Flora CT FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• 412 Cromwell Ave. Rocky Hill, 06067 See on map