About Murray Hill Talent

Our DJs are cooler than theirs

Boston's leading DJ company.  Specializing  in an elite family of modern, fun & highly skilled DJs that don’t resort to over-talking, game playing or cheesy “cliche wedding DJs” antics.  Our reputation has earned us the honor of being the choice entertainment providers for some of the most discerning clientele, industry professionals and respected venues throughout the Northeast.  $2,000,000 liability insurance and is fully licensed and bonded by the state of Massachusetts. We also represent a diverse roster of live ceremony musicians, artful cocktail ensembles, live dance bands, uplighting, photo booths and many specialty types of entertainment.

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding DJ

Consultation (11)
Uplighting (7)
Liability Insurance (3)
Photobooth (1)

HIGHLY recommend Murray Hill! We had Tom Pendergast play guitar during our cocktail hour which was lovely. They also did our uplighting in the ballroom which was perfect! And then the real party started with Scott Arrington our DJ. The number of people who remarked on how awesome our DJ was--insane!! No one wanted to leave the dance floor. Even my parents friends commented to them how he was the best DJ they've ever heard, with the mix of music he played from all eras, and how he kept people of all ages on the dance floor. It was the BEST time thanks to Scott!! He also dressed better than some of our wedding guests :)

Profile Picture Kendra, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Uplighting

We really enjoyed working with Nate for our wedding this past November! He was really professional and gave us thoughtful recommendations during the planning process. On the night of the wedding the dance floor energy was exactly what I was hoping for!

Profile Picture Mariel, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Murray Hill Talent Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

Projector
Uplighting
9 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Murray Hill Talent is amazing! If you are looking for a phenomenal professional band that will keep things energized, I highly recommend Flipside. I've been fortunate to work with them at weddings and the couples have been pleased every time. They're willing to travel!

I love working with the Murray Hill Talent team - from Cory to Scott and Paul, everyone is always such a pleasure to work with, especially on site. I love vendors that do an amazing job, but are also so much fun to hang out with an put on a fabulous event! I can't wait until my next MHT event!

Murray Hill Talent will ensure you have the right music for your event!

Murray Hill Talent offers some of the best bands and djs in the industry. Every single dj and band that the have are at the top of their game and not only very talented, but completely professional. I give them a 10 out of 10 every time!

122 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Malden, MA 02148   See On Map
800-843-2263 (phone)
Murray Hill Talent is a wedding band & DJ agency from Boston, MA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, Newport, RI, and Cape Cod. Murray Hill Talent is a professional wedding band & DJ agency that has been part of the Boston wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in modern, tasteful, energetic & talented bands & DJs.