Nancy Gould Photography

Southborough, MA View map Visit website
$4,400 Most Popular Price

$4,400 Most Popular Price

Nancy Gould Photography is a wedding photography service based out of Southborough, Massachusetts. Nancy started her career as a professional wedding photographer after attending the New England School of Photography. She utilizes a photojournalistic style to capture spontaneous moments and subtle details that will encapsulate the story of your wedding day. Nancy is committed to capturing natural, unposed moments and strives to remain unobtrusive while doing so. She works to capture the formal wedding portraits you desire quickly and efficiently, to allow you and your family to enjoy your special day. Nancy’s studio is located 30 minutes outside of Boston, and she is willing to travel to weddings throughout the Cape Cod area.

Nancy Gould Photography offers a variety of valuable services. Nancy operates each photoshoot under a one-event-per-day policy to ensure that couples receive her full attention. Each photoshoot results in high-resolution images, which are delivered to couples as digital files. In addition to receiving their photos as digital files, couples can procure albums, canvases, prints, matted prints, and flush mounts from this studio. They can also obtain save-the-dates and thank-you cards if they desire to deliver personalized stationery to their loved ones. Furthermore, the following services are also available through this company:

• Additional hours of coverage
  • Liability insurance policy
  • Engagement sessions
  • Trash the dress photoshoots
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,400

Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Anna F. Married on 06/29/2019

Best wedding photographer!

Nancy is the BEST photographer and I am so happy I booked her for my wedding!! She was so attentive to every last detail of what I wanted for both my engagement pictures and wedding day. I was a bit indecisive (to say the least) on choosing photos for my engagement book and asked for a lot of advice on what photos would look best for the wedding day. Nancy was so patient with me and was flexible with making sure we got the shots I wanted and that I was 100% happy. Our wedding day was on the Cape at Willowbend in Mashpee. I really wanted pictures on the beach but didn’t know the area well and wasn’t sure if having beach photos could happen. Nancy knew exactly which beach to go to and she got the most perfect shots of my entire bridal party and family! She was great at getting everyone together and even came to the rescue for one of my bridesmaids who was pregnant and needed a snack! Nancy got the most PERFECT photos from the church ceremony, the formal shots taken on the beach and at the venue. The pictures of everyone dancing and partying were amazing too!!! SO many great shots of my family and friends enjoying themselves. I will cherish these photos forever! Nancy stood out as being the number one vendor at my wedding (and you should know I am a tough critic and can be a bit of a perfectionist). I am so happy I went with Nancy Gould Photography- she is absolutely amazing!!
    Joanna Married on 08/18/2017

Stunning pictures, wonderfully personable

I first met Nancy at a friend's wedding and loved her photography so much that I hired her to photograph mine years later. She takes stunning, artistic, and interesting photos, while also capturing the candid moments, and the classic family and wedding party photos that everyone wants. The pictures were truly beautiful and I can't overstate how happy I am that we hired her - she was able to capture our wedding and reception so perfectly. In addition to her technical skill, she is extraordinarily personable and fun to spend time with. Posing for pictures over and over again can be awkward and she was able to make us laugh and put us at ease. Nancy also put up with a lot of logistical back and forths without blinking an eye during the planning part, was flexible when we asked for some modifications to her packages, and was endlessly patient with us while we obsessed over the layout for the wedding album (which is gorgeous and something we will treasure forever). I literally cannot say enough positive thing. Hire her.

Nancy Gould Photography's reply:

Aw, thank you so much Joanna!! It was such a pleasure working with you (and your sister!). Your Larz Anderson/Lawn on D extravaganza was so gorgeous!!!
    Liz Married on 09/03/2016
    Nancy is an absolutely brilliant photographer! She goes above and beyond to make the moments she's capturing special for her clients. The minute you meet her, it is evident the love she has for her work! I am so pleased I chose Nancy as our wedding photographer! The memories she created will last us a lifetime!

Nancy Gould Photography's reply:

Thank you Liz! You guys were so fun and I loved how your album turned out!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Meghan & Michael
    34 photos · 09/14/2019

Deals

Nancy Gould Photography 1
Gift

Complimentary engagement session for any wedding package booked for the remaining 2021 dates available! It's a great way for us to get acquainted and for you to get comfortable in front of the camera! *weekdays only, within 30 miles of Southborough

Murray Hill Talent Murray Hill Talent Wedding DJs

We have partnered with Nancy Gould many times at events and her level of professionalism is unsurpassed. The quality of her work is astonishing and we highly recommend interviewing her if you are considering hiring a photographer. Photographers must rely on personality to ensure a certain level of comfort with their clients during a day-long affair. Nancy is easy going but dedicated to producing a flawless product.

Makeovers by Ligia Makeovers by Ligia Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've had the pleasure to work with Nancy, she's fabulous! Aside from being a phenomenal photographer, she's very personable and a total professional.

Le Reve Floral Design Le Reve Floral Design Wedding Florists

Nancy Gould Photography does phenomenal work. As a professional in the wedding and event business, I would highly recommend Nancy to brides & grooms, as well as wedding & event professionals looking to hire a photographer who is detail oriented, and who offers gorgeous and thoughtful compositions. I found Nancy to be very easy to work with, and she is wonderfully helpful, friendly and warm. I look forward to working with Nancy again soon -- thank you Nancy! Darcy, Le Reve Floral Design

PO Box 247 Southborough, MA, 01772
Location of (Nancy Gould Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding