Malden, Somerville, MA 02145 Map · Phone number

About Makeovers by Ligia

Makeovers by Ligia is a beauty and health business based in Malden, Massachusetts. Owner and makeup artist Ligia Centeno has been working in the beauty industry for over ten years. Because she wants to make sure all brides are happy with their look and are naturally beautiful on their big day, she can meet with them up to three months in advance and provide consultations. She also willingly travels all throughout New England to help you prepare before you walk down the aisle.

While Makeovers by Ligia does specialize in natural makeup and false lashes, she can also provide you with contour makeup if you would like to highlight and emphasize some of your features. You have the option of selecting either airbrush or traditional makeup. Airbrush makeup, which is applied with a machine, is more natural looking and lasts for a long time. Traditional makeup would be the more common liquid foundation. No matter what style or type you choose, Ligia will work with your natural beauty.

• Black-owned
tbp 17 51 150977 161845849991696

73 Reviews for Makeovers by Ligia

• Courtney

Courtney B. · Married on 05/11/2021

Ligia Helps Wedding Dreams Come True!

I had a very small and intimate city hall wedding but I wanted everything to be perfect for my day. Working with Ligia was wonderful; she is highly professional and knows what she is doing. She was patient and listened to my desires and her work was flawless. The pictures of me in the first hour before my wedding look just as good as the pictures hours later when we were at dinner after the ceremony. I also valued that Ligia knows how to work well with different skin colors and tones.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Maiah

Maiah J. · Married on 12/09/2020

Thank you for making me feel beautiful.

My husband and I had to cancel our wedding plans because of Covid-19. We were heartbroken, and made the last-minute decision to keep our original date and have a very small and semi-secret wedding in my parents' backyard. I am so thankful that Ligia was available on my date. I was always slow to respond (because hello, we are living in a pandemic lol) but Ligia was very sweet in her follow ups to make sure we were aligned and everything was perfect (which it was).

I don't wear makeup at all and was so nervous to have a face full of it on our wedding day. She played good music and our conversation helped me relax before walking down the aisle, which was so needed. I loved how I looked! The way she hand mixed my makeup to match my tones was so impressive! She's a true artist. But I really loved how she made me feel - absolutely radiant. Like a slightly elevated version of myself, which is exactly what I asked her for.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Katherin L. · Married on 11/08/2020

Ligia is incredibly Talented!

Ligia is an extraordinary makeup artist. Ligia did a fantastic job doing my wedding makeup. Besides, Ligia being so talented she is so fun to work with. She made me feel comfortable and took my ideas and brought them to another level. All my bridesmaids loved their makeup. She is amazing and will make you look beautiful. One of the best decisions that I made for my wedding was having Ligia do my makeup.

Sent on 12/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Makeovers by Ligia FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 160
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 165
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 185
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• Maricruz Hairstyles Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the pleasure to work with Ligia a couple of times. I love her professionalism, creativity and customer service skills. She is an excellent professional you can trust in your big day.

• Lara Callahan Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently worked with Ligia at a wedding and would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and passionate make up artist. She is very talented and cares a lot about her clients and making them look the absolute best on their special day.

• Nancy Gould Photography Wedding Photographers

Ligia did a fabulous job for my bride. She was super sweet and friendly. She used the spray on foundation? finish? Anyway, she looked stunning. Great work!

• Malden Somerville, MA, 02145 See on map
    781-518-0482 (Phone number)
    Location of (Makeovers by Ligia)