681 Main ST Suite 3-24, Boston, MA 02451 Map · Phone number

About Maricruz Hairstyles

Maricruz Hairstyles is a professional On-site Bridal Hairstyling business. We specialized in modern, sophisticaded, elegant and classic hair designs. With over 10 years of experience in the hair industry my experience, skill, knowledge and professionalism will speak for itself at our meetings and work performance, wether is the trial or wedding day.

Follow Maricruz Hairstyles on

Maricruz Hairstyles 6
Maricruz Hairstyles 7
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/24/2019

Maricruz is the best there is!

Working with Maricruz was an ABSOLUTE D-R-E-A-M! She is extremely kind, patient, and knowledgeable, and her passion for what she does shows in her work. I can honestly say that I have never been in a wedding party where every single girl was happy with the way her hair turned out; however, that changed on my wedding day when every single one of us was over-the-moon excited about how good our hair looked.

I ended up doing two hair trials with Maricruz because I was having an extremely hard time deciding on an up or down hairstyle. I always wear my hair down, so I wanted to try out up and to-the-side styles to see how they would look. I left both trials loving multiple styles, but still was unable to decide. I ended up finding a photo of a beautiful half-up style the night before my wedding and showed it to Maricruz when I sat down to get my hair styled. She was calm as could be even though I was choosing something we had not discussed during the trials.

My hair looked PERFECT and stayed in the entire night. I couldn't have been happier with how beautiful Maricruz made everyone's hair look. She is a true professional and a calming presence. I would recommend Maricruz to anyone still looking for the perfect wedding hair - you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jules

Jules · Married on 08/23/2019

Maricruz gave me the bridal hair of my dreams!

Working with Maricruz is simply working with the best in the bridal industry - hands down. I booked Maricruz a year and a half from my wedding date because I just knew she was the hairstylist I needed on my wedding day. From our very first phone conversation, she was kind, calm and professional. We booked my date and then I had to just sit and wait to work with her which was the worst part! Following her on Instagram you see her talent, skill and excitement as she works with each bride and bridal party. When it finally came to be my time to have my hair trial, I was excited and prepared with ideas. Maricruz's very own hair studio is just perfect to have the privacy and individual attention at your trial unlike bustling hair salons. That's the key to everything with Maricruz - she gives you all of her attention and you feel that you have all the time you need with her. We discussed ideas and then she got right to work on 3 different hairstyles. This is the perfect approach which allows you to really see different looks and leave her studio with plenty of options to think about. She really enables each bride to make decisions for themselves and she feels that each bride has a different style so she wants you to feel confident in your decision. With Maricruz, not one bride looks alike :)
    Maricruz was very easy to communicate with prior to the wedding day and very helpful providing information for the wedding day timeline. On the day of the wedding Maricruz arrived before her start time to set up her area with her equipment. She got right to work on the bridesmaids and kept an upbeat and calm presence the entire day. She kept us right on schedule and coordinated so well with my photographer and planner to keep things moving along.
    I couldn't have been happier with how my hair turned out! I kept smiling ear to ear and couldn't stop staring at how my dream hair came out. My bridesmaids and my mother's hair came out equally as flawless and I loved how Maricruz took my vision and brought it to life.
    Working with Maricruz was one of THE best decisions I made for my wedding. She is a true professional, runs her business perfectly, has an amazing talent for styling bridal hair, and more importantly, she's such a wonderful person and presence to have on the most important day of your life. She's warm, kind and truly wants each bride that she works with to get exactly what they imagined and to feel beautiful on their wedding day. I highly recommend Maricruz to any bride!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Christie

Christie Nelsen · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely love!

I intially found Maricruz while browsing through instagram. I immediately loved her work and decided to contact her. She immediately answered and we set up an appointment for a trial. She was warm, friendly and patient as we tried a few different styles I would want for the wedding. Maricruz was so patient and thorough the day of. Her attention to detail was noticed by all of my bridesmaids. I had a large wedding party and Maricruz and her assistant were easily able to accommodate everyone. Everyone was so happy with how their hair came out and loved working with her. My hair was exactly how I wanted and lasted the whole night (even during windy beach photos). Maricruz was always able to answer questions and would response right away to any questions. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Maricruz Hairstyles FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Primavera Dreams
    Primavera Dreams Wedding Planners

What can I say? Maricruz is unbelievably talented, highly-skilled and friendly person, which would create wonders and make every bride look gorgeous and special. She is very professional, responsible and responsive. A pleasure to work with!

• Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design
    Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working multiple weddings with Maricruz. Her bridal hair work is perfection. She's a friendly, calm presence in the midst of what is often a very hectic day. Any bride would be making a wonderful decision when choosing Maricruz as a part of her wedding day.

• Makeup Artistry by Liz
    Makeup Artistry by Liz Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Maricruz on several styled shoots and am looking forward to our first wedding together. Her work truly takes my breath away with its unique artistry and perfect details, and she is a delightful person to be around too! She is the complete package and I would recommend her without hesitation for any wedding, special event, or photoshoot.

• 681 Main ST Suite 3-24 Boston, Massachusetts, 02451 See on map