Maricruz Hairstyles

Boston, MA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Maricruz Hairstyles is a professional On-site Bridal Hairstyling business. We specialized in modern, sophisticaded, elegant and classic hair designs. With over 10 years of experience in the hair industry my experience, skill, knowledge and professionalism will speak for itself at our meetings and work performance, wether is the trial or wedding day.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Eliza M. Married on 12/30/2021

Exceptional

I was fortunate enough to work with Maricruz for my wedding in December of 2021. We tried 2 styles during my trial and she took my dress, my style and my feedback into account while offering expertise throughout the process. On the morning of the wedding, she worked through 5 bridesmaid styles and my bridal hair with ease, professionalism, and incredible talent. With just a few photos and quick discussion, Maricruz knew exactly what each girl wanted and delivered that tenfold. We received numerous compliments at the wedding for our hair and we all remarked that it was exactly what we wanted. More than that, however, I have to acknowledge her generosity and graciousness. She stayed beyond our scheduled time to help insert and adjust my veil so it looked perfect with my hairpiece and then on top of that (!) she added a quick braid and ponytail to our flower girl just out of the kindness of her heart. Maricruz, thank you for being such an important part of our wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone getting married without hesitation.
  • Emma
    Emma B. Married on 12/04/2021

Highly Recommend!

I had hired Maricruz for my November 2020 wedding, unfortunately due to COVID-19 we had to postpone until December, 2021. I was very sad to learn that Maricruz was unavailable on our new date, as during my hair trial I was able to see her truly shine. I had presented her with three very different hair styles during my trial, and she completed all of them with ease and each one was stunning. Every correspondence I've had with her has been extremely professional and she's always very responsive. While I'm very sad I won't be able to work with Maricruz on my new wedding date, hopefully I will get to work with her in the future as she is truly so talented and friendly.
  • Amy
    Amy S. Married on 11/21/2021

Maricruz is an amazing artist with hair!

Maricruz was absolutely wonderful. She has an artistic eye and so much talent with hair!

At my hair trial, it felt like I'd met a kindred spirit. She was warm, inviting, and easy to talk to. She styled my hair expertly and took pictures and videos of each style we tried out. She showed me a number of options on my head that were very similar to styles I'd saved on Pinterest. As someone who never does anything with her hair, I can't tell you how reassuring it was to have her explain a little bit about each hairstyle - She really put me at ease, and made sure I knew exactly what I needed to do and when. I left the hair trial feeling beyond beautiful - I truly felt like a new stunning person. I was beyond sad having to wash my hair a few days later - If I could have kept it curly forever, I would have lol. She is beyond talented and was very skilled at giving someone a more "natural" look - meaning I looked like myself, but enhanced.

On my wedding day, she put everyone at ease. She was professional, on time and did an incredible job for my entire wedding party. Everyone loved her! Seriously, my new mother-in-law couldn't stop raving about how wonderful a job she did. My bridesmaids loved her too and we all were saying how amazing our hair looked the entire night! lol It was a magical day and Maricruz was an essential part of the magic.

The last thing and maybe most importantly, she was reasonably priced.

Words can't describe how grateful I am to have met her and to have her on our team that day.

She really was wonderful. If you're debating on hiring her, don't, you won't be disappointed. I absolutely plan to reach out to her about doing my hair again for the next wedding or event that I go to!

Maricruz Hairstyles's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! You are so kind.
    Please send me pro pics when you get them. Thank you so much ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Primavera Dreams Primavera Dreams Wedding Planners

What can I say? Maricruz is unbelievably talented, highly-skilled and friendly person, which would create wonders and make every bride look gorgeous and special. She is very professional, responsible and responsive. A pleasure to work with!

Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working multiple weddings with Maricruz. Her bridal hair work is perfection. She's a friendly, calm presence in the midst of what is often a very hectic day. Any bride would be making a wonderful decision when choosing Maricruz as a part of her wedding day.

Makeup Artistry by Liz Makeup Artistry by Liz Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have had the pleasure of working with Maricruz on several styled shoots and am looking forward to our first wedding together. Her work truly takes my breath away with its unique artistry and perfect details, and she is a delightful person to be around too! She is the complete package and I would recommend her without hesitation for any wedding, special event, or photoshoot.

681 Main ST Suite 3-24 Boston, MA, 02451

Monday to Friday 10:00am to 8:00pm
Location of (Maricruz Hairstyles)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding