Holyoke, Holyoke, MA 01040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Makeup Artistry by Liz

My goal is to make you radiate confidence, personality and - of course - beauty on your wedding day! My work is natural looking, perfectly blended, and carefully tailored to your individual features and style, making you the very best version of yourself - on camera and in person.

My specialty is makeup for photography and video. I learned to do makeup for the camera from the start, and understand the importance of looking your best in any lighting situation. I offer a variety of styles, from classic to contemporary to everything in between.

My experience goes beyond weddings into the production world. I’ve had the pleasure of working on countless weddings as well as advertisements, catalogs, commercials, headshots, events, performances, fashion editorials, runway, and independent film. My specialty is clean, feature-enhancing, camera-ready makeup for women and men of all ages and complexions.

Follow Makeup Artistry by Liz on

Other couples have also viewed

• Makeup By Evonne

Videos 3 Videos

143 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Liz

Ellie F. · Married on 09/06/2020

Prettiest I've Felt

Liz did an amazing job with my makeup on my wedding day. I was a COVID bride, so we didn't get to do a trial, but Liz was responsive leading up to the wedding and assured me that I would love the way I looked - and she was right! I didn't have any reason to be nervous.

I love makeup - I love watching videos and trying out things and learning new techniques, so makeup was a huge priority on my day. I didn't want to look overdone, and I wanted to make sure that when I look at my wedding photos years from now I didn't look crazy. Liz made me look like the best version of myself. My husband thought it was beautiful, and so did I. And it lasted throughout the entire night!

She also did my 60+ year old mother's makeup and made her look great, as well as some spot treatment/deshine on my husband (definitely worth it for the photos and video, he gets shiny!)

Not only did I love how it came out, but I felt safe the whole time. Her whole setup was clean, hygienic, and she had incorporated specific measures for COVID. Thanks, Liz!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen B. · Married on 04/24/2020

The very best of the best...

I will not be able to express how wonderful Liz made me feel on my wedding day. One review wouldn't be enough! I've never felt more beautiful, but I also felt I still looked like me. Liz has an extraordinary ability to bring out someone's best features and play into her own unique beauty. What a talent. Any bride is lucky to have Liz part of her day. She is a professional through and through. I had gone through so many changes and stressful postponements, but the bright spot was getting married locally and having Liz as the makeup artist. Thank you for your talent, Liz.

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda J. · Married on 11/02/2019

Liz is incredible!!!

Liz did all the makeup for my wedding and she was just amazing. She took my vision and tailored the look to compliment my features/overall vibe. I felt so beautiful and most importantly didn’t feel like I was caked with makeup or over done. I really felt like the best version of myself. Liz was so patient doing the makeup for my nieces, who had manyyyy excited questions for her. The booking process, trial appointment and communications were straight forward. Everyone’s makeup looked incredible and stayed on the entire night. I couldn’t be happier that I booked Liz!

Sent on 11/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Makeup Artistry by Liz FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• HaleChannel Studios Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Liz at weddings many times over the years. She is an amazing makeup artist and I highly recommend her to all of my brides. It brightens my day when I see they hired Liz!!!

• Mill 1 at Open Square Historic Weddings

We had no idea what a difference someone like Liz can make, until we saw her work! Amazingly talented and your look will always be right. on. the. money.

• Kimberly Hatch Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz is incredibly down to earth and sweet but above all a complete professional. Not only does she know what she is doing but she is AMAZING at it!!!

• Holyoke Holyoke, Massachusetts, 01040 See on map
    Location of (Makeup Artistry by Liz)