Holyoke, Holyoke, MA 01040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Makeup Artistry by Liz

My goal is to make you radiate confidence, personality and - of course - beauty on your wedding day! My work is natural looking, perfectly blended, and carefully tailored to your individual features and style, making you the very best version of yourself - on camera and in person.

My specialty is makeup for photography and video. I learned to do makeup for the camera from the start, and understand the importance of looking your best in any lighting situation. I offer a variety of styles, from classic to contemporary to everything in between.

My experience goes beyond weddings into the production world. I’ve had the pleasure of working on countless weddings as well as advertisements, catalogs, commercials, headshots, events, performances, fashion editorials, runway, and independent film. My specialty is clean, feature-enhancing, camera-ready makeup for women and men of all ages and complexions.

Follow Makeup Artistry by Liz on

Makeup Artistry by Liz 5
  • Amanda

Amanda Johnson · Married on 11/02/2019

Liz is incredible!!!

Liz did all the makeup for my wedding and she was just amazing. She took my vision and tailored the look to compliment my features/overall vibe. I felt so beautiful and most importantly didn’t feel like I was caked with makeup or over done. I really felt like the best version of myself. Liz was so patient doing the makeup for my nieces, who had manyyyy excited questions for her. The booking process, trial appointment and communications were straight forward. Everyone’s makeup looked incredible and stayed on the entire night. I couldn’t be happier that I booked Liz!

Makeup Artistry by Liz 6
    Makeup Artistry by Liz 7
    Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Day make-up for 13 bridesmaids, bride, 2 moms!

Liz and her team did an incredible job of doing the make-up for my wedding! Her calm and easy going but efficient personality helped keep the group on track and in a good headspace! She was great about arriving early to set up and being flexible with little shifts in the schedule! It was such an amazing experience to work with Liz from the trial to the day of!! She was able to give every bridesmaid the look they wanted from natural to bold!

Makeup Artistry by Liz 8
    Makeup Artistry by Liz 9
    Makeup Artistry by Liz 10
    Makeup Artistry by Liz 11
    Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Steph

Steph P · Married on 09/21/2019

Phenomenal Makeup Artist

If you want a very natural look with a touch of glam, Liz is the makeup artist for you! Liz is very professional, easy to work with and an overall phenomenal makeup artist!

Throughout the planning process, Liz was extremely attentive; listening to my wedding vision, makeup ideas and answering any questions that I had. Her attentiveness made the experience so enjoyable. On my wedding day, there were 13 of us getting our makeup done and Liz and Crystal were unbelievable. They were fun to work with and they made my bridal party and I feel so comfortable and beautiful. They took the time to listen to what each girl wanted, and they created unique looks for everyone.

As a bride, it was very important to me that my makeup looked natural with a little extra glam and Liz did exactly that. I have never felt more beautiful and my makeup was flawless! Liz had captured the look I was going for perfectly and even through lots of tears, sweat, and dancing, at the end of the night, I still looked amazing!

If you are looking for a great makeup artist, I would jump at the chance to book her. Thank you, Liz!

Makeup Artistry by Liz 12
    Makeup Artistry by Liz 13
    Makeup Artistry by Liz 14
    Makeup Artistry by Liz 15
    Sent on 11/25/2019

Makeup Artistry by Liz FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• HaleChannel Studios
    HaleChannel Studios Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Liz at weddings many times over the years. She is an amazing makeup artist and I highly recommend her to all of my brides. It brightens my day when I see they hired Liz!!!

• Mill 1 at Open Square
    Mill 1 at Open Square Rooftop Weddings

We had no idea what a difference someone like Liz can make, until we saw her work! Amazingly talented and your look will always be right. on. the. money.

• Kimberly Hatch Photography
    Kimberly Hatch Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz is incredibly down to earth and sweet but above all a complete professional. Not only does she know what she is doing but she is AMAZING at it!!!

• Holyoke Holyoke, Massachusetts, 01040 See on map