Makeup Artistry by Liz

Holyoke, Holyoke, MA 01040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Makeup Artistry by Liz

Makeup Artistry by Liz is a professional makeup company based out of Holyoke, Massachusetts. Liz Washer, the owner of the business, will ensure you radiate poise, confidence and personality on your big day. Her makeup is lightweight, perfectly blended and tailored to your individual features and stye. Makeup Artistry by Liz can’t wait to make you look like the best version of yourself.

Experience

Liz Washer started doing weddings in 2005, and hasn't looked back. She got her start in art prior to doing makeup, by dabbling in 3D model painting. Once she realized how makeup can transform a person, she started training and studying different techniques. Liz has worked on numerous advertisements, catalogues, commercials, headshots, events, performances, runways, fashion editorials and independent films.

Makeup Artistry by Liz specializes in makeup for high-definition photography and video. She learned to do makeup for the camera from the start, and understands the importance of looking good in any lighting situation. She’s skilled in a variety of styles, from classic to contemporary and everything in between. Liz offers each bride a pre-wedding consultation to understand your style, personality and vision. She also offers makeup trials so you can preview your look for your big day. Additional services include:

• Airbrush makeup

129 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Liz

Makeup Artistry by Liz 1
Makeup Artistry by Liz 2

Katelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

I am so glad I splurged on airbrush makeup with Liz! She was able to do all of our makeup onsite at our venue which made our morning very relaxing! All of the girls and moms felt super pampered and EVERYONE was so happy with the final product. She captured everyone's beauty perfectly. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out, I felt like the prettiest bride ever and it looked flawless in photos! Thanks so much Liz <3

Makeup Artistry by Liz 3

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Liz was so great to work with! She truly wants you to feel like you're a model on your wedding day! I don't wear makeup too often, so I had a lot of questions for Liz and was so easy to talk to and helped me feel really comfortable throughout the whole process. The airbrush makeup allowed me to show my freckles and I didn't feel like I was wearing makeup at all.

Bethany · Married on 08/05/2018

I'm so glad I chose Liz for my wedding! From the beginning she was super quick to respond to my emails and questions. Her professionalism and skill during the trial relieved any stress I had about my wedding day look. I ended up changing my getting-ready location shortly before the wedding and Liz was so flexibly and accommodating. On the wedding day, again, she was so calm and professional...even as people crowded around to watch her work and my flower girl bounced my chair! I don't think I even knew exactly what I meant when I said "a little more... insta-glam today" lol but Liz totally nailed it. I couldn't have been happier with my look. It lasted the whole evening and my groom loved it too!! I would 100% recommend Liz to anyone looking for an amazingly skilled and professional makeup artist!

Makeup Artistry by Liz FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming

• HaleChannel Studios
    HaleChannel Studios Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Liz at weddings many times over the years. She is an amazing makeup artist and I highly recommend her to all of my brides. It brightens my day when I see they hired Liz!!!

• Mill 1 at Open Square
    Mill 1 at Open Square Rooftop Weddings

We had no idea what a difference someone like Liz can make, until we saw her work! Amazingly talented and your look will always be right. on. the. money.

• Kimberly Hatch Photography
    Kimberly Hatch Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz is incredibly down to earth and sweet but above all a complete professional. Not only does she know what she is doing but she is AMAZING at it!!!

• Holyoke Holyoke, Massachusetts, MA 01040 See on map