Makeup Artistry by Liz

Holyoke, Massachusetts View map

My goal is to make you radiate confidence, personality and - of course - beauty on your wedding day! My work is natural looking, perfectly blended, and carefully tailored to your individual features and style, making you the very best version of yourself - on camera and in person.

My specialty is makeup for photography and video. I learned to do makeup for the camera from the start, and understand the importance of looking your best in any lighting situation. I offer a variety of styles, from classic to contemporary to everything in between.

My experience goes beyond weddings into the production world. I’ve had the pleasure of working on countless weddings as well as advertisements, catalogs, commercials, headshots, events, performances, fashion editorials, runway, and independent film. My specialty is clean, feature-enhancing, camera-ready makeup for women and men of all ages and complexions.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Sarah A. Married on 09/16/2021

Liz is amazing!

Liz is the best of the best when it comes to makeup and did mine so beautifully on my wedding day. I had such a lovely experience working with her from start to finish, and she was so kind, responsive and easy to communicate with throughout the whole process. Not to mention she absolutely nailed the makeup look I wanted! One of my biggest concerns about my wedding "look" was appearing too made up and not like myself, but Liz managed to make me feel special and extra beautiful while still feeling natural. I felt amazing all day. My bridal party loved their makeup as well; we couldn't stop looking at ourselves in the mirror. :) If you're looking for a makeup artist who will make you feel like the best version of yourself, Liz is the one!
    Ariel P. Married on 08/21/2021

Highly Recommend

I highly recommend Liz Washer. She did my makeup as well as 7 of my friends/family for my wedding. Many of them don't typically wear much makeup and were hesitant. She did a great job of listening to what each person wanted and making them look and feel beautiful. She did a range of styles from minimal to bold and it all looked fantastic. I was very happy with my makeup. I don't like when makeup is overdone and looks caked on and that definitely was not the case with Liz. She's very professional and talented and I loved my wedding makeup.
    Ellie F. Married on 09/06/2020

Prettiest I've Felt

Liz did an amazing job with my makeup on my wedding day. I was a COVID bride, so we didn't get to do a trial, but Liz was responsive leading up to the wedding and assured me that I would love the way I looked - and she was right! I didn't have any reason to be nervous.

I love makeup - I love watching videos and trying out things and learning new techniques, so makeup was a huge priority on my day. I didn't want to look overdone, and I wanted to make sure that when I look at my wedding photos years from now I didn't look crazy. Liz made me look like the best version of myself. My husband thought it was beautiful, and so did I. And it lasted throughout the entire night!

She also did my 60+ year old mother's makeup and made her look great, as well as some spot treatment/deshine on my husband (definitely worth it for the photos and video, he gets shiny!)

Not only did I love how it came out, but I felt safe the whole time. Her whole setup was clean, hygienic, and she had incorporated specific measures for COVID. Thanks, Liz!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

HaleChannel Studios HaleChannel Studios Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Liz at weddings many times over the years. She is an amazing makeup artist and I highly recommend her to all of my brides. It brightens my day when I see they hired Liz!!!

Mill 1 at Open Square Mill 1 at Open Square Historic Weddings

We had no idea what a difference someone like Liz can make, until we saw her work! Amazingly talented and your look will always be right. on. the. money.

Kimberly Hatch Photography Kimberly Hatch Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz is incredibly down to earth and sweet but above all a complete professional. Not only does she know what she is doing but she is AMAZING at it!!!

Holyoke Holyoke, Massachusetts, 01040
Location of (Makeup Artistry by Liz)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding