Makeup Artistry by Liz

Holyoke, MA View map

My goal is to make you radiate confidence, personality and - of course - beauty on your wedding day! My work is natural looking, perfectly blended, and carefully tailored to your individual features and style, making you the very best version of yourself - on camera and in person.

My specialty is makeup for photography and video. I learned to do makeup for the camera from the start, and understand the importance of looking your best in any lighting situation. I offer a variety of styles, from classic to contemporary to everything in between.

My experience goes beyond weddings into the production world. I鈥檝e had the pleasure of working on countless weddings as well as advertisements, catalogs, commercials, headshots, events, performances, fashion editorials, runway, and independent film. My specialty is clean, feature-enhancing, camera-ready makeup for women and men of all ages and complexions.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Laura
    Laura Married on 07/23/2022

Liz is the best!!

We are so glad that went with Liz!! She was so relaxed and professional, and she did a great job of accommodating everyone's preferences. Everyone was so happy with their make-up! She did a great job of giving everyone a look that really enhanced their natural beauty. I highly recommend hiring Liz for your wedding if you have the chance!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 07/09/2022

Made me feel stunning!

Liz was amazing to work with and she made me feel so gorgeous. I had two trials with her and she was immediately responsive to my feedback. She was patient, gentle, sweet, and put me at ease immediately with her calm energy. Liz worked with each one of my bridesmaids and adapted to the looks they were envisioning. She even gave me some lip color to add throughout the night. I genuinely enjoyed interacting with her. I often can be critical of how I look and I struggle with letting others be in control of how I look. But Liz made me feel really beautiful and calmed my nerves. Thank you for everything!
  • Tracey
    Tracey C. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Relaxed, Professional, Skilled MUA!

Liz was the perfect person for our wedding makeup looks! She's incredibly versatile in her skills, but I appreciated that she leans in to a natural look. She is exceptionally responsive and professional, helped coordinate a makeup trial for my mother and I from her home studio, and worked with me while the numbers of faces on "the day" evolved over time!

The day-of application was incredibly relaxing, and the makeup looked amazing and stayed put all night while we danced our butts off!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

HaleChannel Studios HaleChannel Studios Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Liz at weddings many times over the years. She is an amazing makeup artist and I highly recommend her to all of my brides. It brightens my day when I see they hired Liz!!!

Mill 1 at Open Square Mill 1 at Open Square Historic Weddings

We had no idea what a difference someone like Liz can make, until we saw her work! Amazingly talented and your look will always be right. on. the. money.

Kimberly Hatch Photography Kimberly Hatch Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz is incredibly down to earth and sweet but above all a complete professional. Not only does she know what she is doing but she is AMAZING at it!!!

609 Northampton St, Holyoke, MA, 01040
Location of (Makeup Artistry by Liz)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding