Holyoke, Holyoke, MA 01040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Makeup Artistry by Liz

My goal is to make you radiate confidence, personality and - of course - beauty on your wedding day! My work is natural looking, perfectly blended, and carefully tailored to your individual features and style, making you the very best version of yourself - on camera and in person.

My specialty is makeup for photography and video. I learned to do makeup for the camera from the start, and understand the importance of looking your best in any lighting situation. I offer a variety of styles, from classic to contemporary to everything in between.

My experience goes beyond weddings into the production world. I’ve had the pleasure of working on countless weddings as well as advertisements, catalogs, commercials, headshots, events, performances, fashion editorials, runway, and independent film. My specialty is clean, feature-enhancing, camera-ready makeup for women and men of all ages and complexions.

Follow Makeup Artistry by Liz on

Makeup Artistry by Liz 1
Makeup Artistry by Liz 2

Anna · Married on 04/13/2019

Liz is fabulous!

I can't recommend Liz enough. She did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids at my wedding. Each of our makeup looks was different, but somehow they all fit together beautifully. She is just really good at "reading" people—she managed to match each of our makeup looks to our personalities. Also, she fit in a full face of makeup for one of my relatives, and make up touch-ups for two more (none of which had been planned in advance.)

I have a number of family members in fashion and magazine design, and they were blown away by the quality of the makeup. Multiple people asked for Liz's contact info. She is a gem.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Katelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

I am so glad I splurged on airbrush makeup with Liz! She was able to do all of our makeup onsite at our venue which made our morning very relaxing! All of the girls and moms felt super pampered and EVERYONE was so happy with the final product. She captured everyone's beauty perfectly. I was so happy with how my makeup turned out, I felt like the prettiest bride ever and it looked flawless in photos! Thanks so much Liz <3

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Liz 3

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Liz was so great to work with! She truly wants you to feel like you're a model on your wedding day! I don't wear makeup too often, so I had a lot of questions for Liz and was so easy to talk to and helped me feel really comfortable throughout the whole process. The airbrush makeup allowed me to show my freckles and I didn't feel like I was wearing makeup at all.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Makeup Artistry by Liz FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming

• HaleChannel Studios
    HaleChannel Studios Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Liz at weddings many times over the years. She is an amazing makeup artist and I highly recommend her to all of my brides. It brightens my day when I see they hired Liz!!!

• Mill 1 at Open Square
    Mill 1 at Open Square Rooftop Weddings

We had no idea what a difference someone like Liz can make, until we saw her work! Amazingly talented and your look will always be right. on. the. money.

• Kimberly Hatch Photography
    Kimberly Hatch Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz is incredibly down to earth and sweet but above all a complete professional. Not only does she know what she is doing but she is AMAZING at it!!!

• Holyoke Holyoke, Massachusetts, 01040 See on map