94 Meadow Street, Westfield, MA 01085 Map · Phone number

About HONEY Hair & Beauty

HONEY Hair & Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup salon located in Westfield, Massachusetts. Ashley Dunn and Amber Wood, the owners of the company, operate their business under the common goal of helping others achieve confidence. The owners endeavor to provide each bridal client with a flawless style that complements their naturally-possessed characteristics. Ashley and Amber work alongside a team of five other cosmetologists in order to provide beautiful wedding-day aesthetics.

In addition to bridal hair and makeup, this team of artists can accommodate bridesmaids, mothers of the couple, attendants, and flower girls. The team of licensed hair stylists and makeup artists at HONEY Hair & Beauty can provide on-site services for the convenience of brides and members of the wedding party. Prior to the special day, brides will have the opportunity to schedule a hair and makeup trial, where they can communicate, try, and finalize their wedding-day look. The hairstylists at the company can provide blowouts, updos, and extensions on the day of the wedding. Moreover, the following makeup services can be provided by the team:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Eyelash extensions
  • Eyebrow and eyelash tinting
  • Tattoo coverage

Other Services

The group of stylists at the organization can accommodate an array of pre-event services that will aid in wedding-day preparation. The following services are available at the salon:

• Haircuts

HONEY Hair & Beauty 6
HONEY Hair & Beauty 7

Caitlin Lovett · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Highly Recommended!

Everything about Honey Hair & Beauty was amazing! So reasonably priced for the quality. Very responsive to emails and great to work with. They both worked really hard to make sure we were perfectly happy with our hair and makeup. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair done by Amber especially. She did an amazing braid with flowers. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this outstanding review Caitlin!!! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day and bring your vision to life. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share you experience with us and others. Congratulations and we can't wait to see the pictures!! :)
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Peloquin · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible service, skills and pricing!

Ashley and Cassie from HONEY were absolutely amazing- due to a last minute scheduling conflict at my first hairdresser, we were unable to get my bridal party hair appointments. With only a few weeks until the wedding, HONEY came through: we were able to get all of the bridesmaids plus myself booked, AND Cassie came to us so we could do our hair in comfort. Every bridesmaid was thrilled with how their hair turned out, and my hair turned out absolutely perfect. She was fast, efficient, and we all had a blast laughing and joking as we got our hair done in the living room! The cost was also absolutely worth it, my bridesmaids were over the moon about the quality for the price we paid. HONEY made my wedding morning stress free in terms of getting ready! (Bridal jitters unfortunately are par for the course :)!)

Sent on 10/07/2019
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 8

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this detailed review Rebecca!!! We were SO excited that we were able to come through for you so last minute! Cassie had a fantastic day with you and your tribe and we just loved the 1920's vibe- truly unique! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/01/2019

Phenomenal

It's hard to find the words to say just how wonderful it was to work with Honey Hair & Beauty for my wedding. From the very first emails I exchanged with Ashley, I was impressed by her professionalism, timely responses to emails, and excellent organization. Ashley worked to make sure I had the perfect hair and makeup schedule the day of my wedding and accommodated multiple requests from my bridesmaids. Amber, Cassie, and Lauren really set the mood for my wedding day day. They felt like they were one of us girls while still remaining incredibly professional and respectful. Some of my girls went more natural with their makeup while others wanted to go glam and they were all thrilled with their makeup. As for me, I've truly never felt more beautiful.

Sent on 10/12/2019
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 9
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 10
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 11
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 12
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 13
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 14

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

AWWW MEGAN!! How can I even begin to tell you how much we adore you!? You have quickly become a regular client to our salon which made your day all the more special!! Thank you for constantly singing our praises and supporting us on journey. You're literally THE BEST!!
    -Ashley

Award

HONEY Hair & Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 40.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing