HONEY Hair & Beauty Reviews

HONEY Hair & Beauty 4
HONEY Hair & Beauty 5

Caitlin Lovett · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Highly Recommended!

Everything about Honey Hair & Beauty was amazing! So reasonably priced for the quality. Very responsive to emails and great to work with. They both worked really hard to make sure we were perfectly happy with our hair and makeup. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair done by Amber especially. She did an amazing braid with flowers. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this outstanding review Caitlin!!! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day and bring your vision to life. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share you experience with us and others. Congratulations and we can't wait to see the pictures!! :)
  • Janee

Janee Agosti · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing !!! I felt like a princess

I can't say enough about Ashley and Amber. Amazing team together !! I had a big wedding party they did amazing hair and makeup on everyone !!! I felt amazon on my wedding day thanks too both Ashley and amber !!! I would highly recommend them for any new brides !!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 6
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 7
    Sent on 11/04/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your review Janee! We appreciate you writing this for us and couldn't be happier that you loved everything. Enjoy your honeymoon with your hubby and we can't wait to see the rest of the photos when you get back!

Gabrielle Falconeiri · Married on 11/02/2019

An excellent match for my wedding day!

The ladies at HONEY Hair and Beauty were an ideal beauty team for my November 2nd wedding. From the moment I reached out to Ashley, she was super responsive and made it clear she was willing to do anything she could to make my wedding day run smoothly. Ashley was extremely flexible in scheduling my hair and makeup trial, and accommodating some changes to the timeline as we were prepping for the big day!
    Lauren was the makeup artist for myself, my mom, and my sister. She did an excellent job capturing a look that made me feel glamorous, but still feel like myself. I never wear a full face of makeup (my trial was actually the first time I’ve ever had that much makeup on) and I was really worried that I would look like a stranger on my wedding day. Lauren listened to all of my concerns and looked at my inspiration pictures to put together a fantastic day-of look.
    Samantha did my hair, an up-do for my sister, and a blowout for my mom. She put together a braided updo that felt loose and romantic, but still managed to stay put through a LOT of dancing.
    All in all, I highly recommend HONEY hair and beauty and encourage you to support this local, woman-owned business - these ladies are excellent!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 8
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 9
    Sent on 11/16/2019

Alexis Ferioli · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing wedding makeup and hair!!

Ashley did my makeup, my mother's, and bridesmaids for my special day. Throughout my planning process (from February to my wedding day in October), she was responsive and took care of all the small details (scheduling, what would look best on me, etc.). This truly made me feel less anxious and this was an area of wedding planning I did not have to worry about because of their prompt assistance. They are so friendly and truly care about making your day perfect and feel like a fairytale. I felt amazing and gorgeous on my wedding day after Ashley completed my makeup!! It matched the season, my dress, and personal preferences. Amber completed all my bridesmaids hair and each of the girls felt and looked beautiful! My mother received compliments throughout the night from individuals saying she looked so beautiful! Ashley made my mother feel like a movie star. I had an 11 year old junior bridesmaid and 3 year old flower girl in the bridal party both of which got their hair and makeup completed. Ashley and Amber were so friendly, gentle, and engaging with these two that they were able to sit through the whole process and they were so excited! The two are a great team together and completed everyone's hair and makeup in a timely manner! I would highly recommend these two!

Sent on 11/07/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this unbelievable review Lexy!! I loved being there for you during this whole process and making your vision come to life. Interactions like ours is truly why I love what I do and I can't thank you enough for taking time your of your day to write this. And though I live to make the bride feel her most beautiful- having mom get compliments all night is the cherry on top!! SO thrilled that she loved it.
  • Kaela

Kaela Kennedy · Married on 10/26/2019

The Best We’ve Ever Looked!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Amber and Ashley were. I booked them after I was impressed with their work at another wedding I was in. All of my bridesmaids were thrilled at how they looked and I could not have been happier. Everything ran so smooth thanks to their professionalism. Thank you for everything!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 10
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 11
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 12
    Sent on 10/28/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this Kaela!! I have to say that you take the award for the calmest bride ever and your day was so much fun! We are so happy you loved everything and we can't wait to see more photos!! :)
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Peloquin · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible service, skills and pricing!

Ashley and Cassie from HONEY were absolutely amazing- due to a last minute scheduling conflict at my first hairdresser, we were unable to get my bridal party hair appointments. With only a few weeks until the wedding, HONEY came through: we were able to get all of the bridesmaids plus myself booked, AND Cassie came to us so we could do our hair in comfort. Every bridesmaid was thrilled with how their hair turned out, and my hair turned out absolutely perfect. She was fast, efficient, and we all had a blast laughing and joking as we got our hair done in the living room! The cost was also absolutely worth it, my bridesmaids were over the moon about the quality for the price we paid. HONEY made my wedding morning stress free in terms of getting ready! (Bridal jitters unfortunately are par for the course :)!)

HONEY Hair & Beauty 13
    Sent on 10/07/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this detailed review Rebecca!!! We were SO excited that we were able to come through for you so last minute! Cassie had a fantastic day with you and your tribe and we just loved the 1920's vibe- truly unique! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Jill Eitelman · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Wedding Service

Working with Honey Hair and Beauty was great! They were able to take some general ideas I had and put together a look that I loved. One the day of my wedding I decided to do a few things different than the trial and they rolled with it and were very flexible. Great service and pricing! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/13/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Hi Jillian! Thanks so much for writing this review for us- it was a pleasure working with you and helping bring your bridal look to life. We can't wait to see the pictures and we are so excited that you have turned into a salon client as well!! Thank you for your recommendation and support.

Monique · Married on 10/04/2019

Amber was great

Amber was amazing. My hair stayed in the entire night!

Sent on 10/21/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your review Monique!! We appreciate the feedback and you choosing Amber for your hair on your special day.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/01/2019

Phenomenal

It's hard to find the words to say just how wonderful it was to work with Honey Hair & Beauty for my wedding. From the very first emails I exchanged with Ashley, I was impressed by her professionalism, timely responses to emails, and excellent organization. Ashley worked to make sure I had the perfect hair and makeup schedule the day of my wedding and accommodated multiple requests from my bridesmaids. Amber, Cassie, and Lauren really set the mood for my wedding day day. They felt like they were one of us girls while still remaining incredibly professional and respectful. Some of my girls went more natural with their makeup while others wanted to go glam and they were all thrilled with their makeup. As for me, I've truly never felt more beautiful. My makeup lasted all night and my hair stayed in place despite a passing drizzle during photos. Amber created a gorgeous arrangement of hair flowers with some loose flowers I provided for her and totally captured my vision. Lauren's makeup application was flawless. I cannot recommend these ladies enough!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 14
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 15
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 16
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 17
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 18
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 19
    Sent on 10/12/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

AWWW MEGAN!! How can I even begin to tell you how much we adore you!? You have quickly become a regular client to our salon which made your day all the more special!! Thank you for constantly singing our praises and supporting us on journey. You're literally THE BEST!!
    -Ashley

Jordyn · Married on 09/29/2019

Wedding day

Ashley was abdotlrly amazing! She worked so quickly and did an amazing job! Everything lookined natural, exactly how I wanted it. The best part was it last ALL DAY! I would recommend her to anyone

HONEY Hair & Beauty 20
    Sent on 10/04/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Jordyn!! I absolutely loved spending the day with you are your gals and your final look was so stunning!! I hope we cross paths again and I hope you enjoy your honeymoon!

Kari O’Neil · Married on 09/29/2019

Beauty for Wedding

I worked with Ashley, Amber, and Cassie for my wedding!! They did such an amazing job! All my girls looked amazing and beautiful❤️ I loved the airbrush and the prices were so reasonable! My makeup lasted all day and through many many tears❤️ I definitely recommend them for your special day!!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

Where do I even begin. I was lucky enough to work with Ashley & Amber on my wedding day. They were truly AMAZING. My hair and makeup was everything I wanted on my big day. My bridesmaids were absolutely thrilled with their hair/makeup as well. Ashley & Amber were professional, flexible, and easy to get along with. I had nothing to stress about with these two! I could not have asked for two better people for the job. I would highly recommend Honey Hair & Beauty to anyone! You will not regret it. :)

Sent on 10/15/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH LAUREN!! We can't begin to tell you how much fun we had on your wedding day and EVERY TIME we have worked with you. You seriously embodied the coolest, calmest bride ever and we just think you're amazing. Thanks so much for choosing our team, writing this review, and consistently supporting us by sharing our name with your friends and family. It means the world!!
  • Sachiko

Sachiko · Married on 09/22/2019

Stunning!!!

I feel so lucky to have worked with the Honey hair & beauty team for my wedding this past weekend. I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life!

I was absolutely blown away by the beautiful looks they created for all of my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and best friends! They were so professional but yet a blast to work with. They juggled a schedule for 14 total ladies & planned the perfect amount of time so that it was a relaxed, enjoyable morning & never felt rushed. During touch ups, they were happy to adjust any minor details if needed to make it just perfect. They truly brought out everyone’s natural beauty.

My makeup never felt heavy & it lasted the ENTIRE night (> 12 hours) until the end of the after party. My hair survived 85 degree heat, a wild dance floor, and after party and still looked amazing at the end.

I cannot say THANK YOU enough to Ashley, Amber, Kae, and Cassie!!

HONEY Hair & Beauty 21
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 22
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 23
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 24
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 25
    Sent on 09/24/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

A HUGE thank you to YOU, Sachie!!!! We absolutely loved being a part of such a stunning bridal look and you were a dream to work with! So relaxed and all girls were so fun-14 ladies never felt like such a breeze!! We really can't thank you enough for sharing this experience and we wish you and Patrick all of the happiness in the world!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic!

Where do I start with the Honey ladies??? Oh my goodness. There's so much more that goes into managing a wedding than "just" doing hair and makeup. All of the moving pieces, all the different hair types and lengths and skin types and preferences, the schedule, different people getting different things done - it's a lot. And it's a long day. And as a bride, your energy is effected by the H&M Team's energy - it really sets the tone for the day. Ashley and Sam were relaxed and confident throughout the whole experience which meant I had complete confidence in them. My makeup was hands down the best makeup I've ever had in my whole life - I felt so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/01/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you soooo much for singing our praises Jess!!! We had the BEST day with you and your ladies and you all were stunning and blast to be around. We can't wait to see the pictures!! Lots of love from the Honey Team to you and Emile!

Lindsay L. · Married on 09/15/2019

Great group of ladies!

I can not say enough good things about these ladies! They were professional from start to finish and did an outstanding job with our hair and makeup on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/16/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this review for my girls Lindsay!! Lauren and Cassie had a fantastic day with you. Congrats and thank you for choosing and trusting our team for your big day.

Ruth-Ann Quigley · Married on 09/15/2019

Beautiful work!

Ashley did such an awesome job! She nailed the look I was going for and made my bridesmaids absolutely stunning! She was so fun to have while we were all getting ready and felt like a part of the wedding party!

Sent on 09/16/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Ruth-Ann!! I seriously had the best morning with you all it did not feel like work. I would get up at 4am for you again in a heartbeat. AND I have to say it again- your makeup look was my favorite of the year and is something I rarely get to do so THANK YOU for having incredible taste!! Best wishes to you and your new groom. Enjoy your honeymoon!

Mikenzie Mucha · Married on 09/13/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Honey hair & beauty provided great service on my wedding day. Sam and Lauren were very professional, timely, and easy to work with. I was very impressed with my wedding day hair and makeup.

Sent on 09/14/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you Mikenzie!! The girls had a great day getting you and your ladies ready. Thank you for choosing our team and for taking the time to right this!

Jen Healy · Married on 09/08/2019

The BEST choice

Cassie and Ashley were absolutely wonderful! They were personable, professional, and flexible. And they did a great job! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for great review Jen!! You were the chillest bride I have EVER met and Cassie had a blast with your amazing curls. A huge congrats to you and Em and I hope your day was all that you two dreamed of!!
  • Katie

Katie Bagley · Married on 09/07/2019

A dream come true!

I can't say enough about Ashley and Amber. They were very easy and fun to work with. They made all of my dreams of how I wanted to look on my special day come true. From my Mom to my bridesmaids everyones hair and make up was absolutely perfect!!! It stayed on through all the happy tears the occasion brought. I have and will continue to highly recommend them to anyone needing this service.

HONEY Hair & Beauty 26
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 27
    Sent on 09/18/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

AWWW Thank you girll!!!! You know we adore you and Nate! Thanks so much for trusting in us to get you ready for your most special of days. We appreciate you taking the time to write this raving review for us! Got us right in the feelings :') Lots of love!
  • Meg

Meg Cook · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful On Location Bridal Hair & Make-Up!!

I searched for so long for a hair and make-up vendor that would travel to our camp wedding location for a reasonable price and HONEY made it happen. They were flexible, attentive and creative. Ashely handled my reservation professionally and created a schedule and timeline for all my bridesmaids for the big day.

I was able to do a hair and make-up trial with Cassie, our stylist. Cassie was amazing! Honestly, I was little nervous since I don’t typically wear a lot of make-up. I really wanted tom look like myself for the big day. She listened to my vision and created the perfect look for my me. It was even better on the wedding day itself. I had this beautiful wedding vine, and I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with it. She styled it perfectly with my desired hairstyle. I got so many compliments and the hair vine stayed in the entire night!

Cassie was also a delight to work with. Friendly, collected and calm. She got along with everybody and completed everyone’s look with time to spare. Thank you, Ashley and Cassie for everything! We were so happy with all the looks, and I got so many compliments on my hair throughout the whole evening.

HONEY Hair & Beauty 28
    HONEY Hair & Beauty 29
    Sent on 09/29/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Meg!! We really appreciate you taking the time to write amazing review and share your experience with others. We LOVED making this come to life for you!!
  • Station

Station pier · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding hair & makeup

I found Amber through my hairdresser as we are mutual clients of hers. I am thrilled that I found her and Ashley to help me and my girls on a very busy wedding weekend. Amber was patient with me and offered me to come back for a second trial. The day of our wedding, the girls arrived prompt and ready to go! I would (and have) recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/15/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Shana!!! We loved getting being there for your on your special day and your final look was STUNNING! Some of our favorite pictures of the year as well. Thank you again and we wish you lots of love and happiness!

Kathleen Given · Married on 08/30/2019

Simply amazing!

Ashley and Amber did the hair and makeup for my wedding on August 30th and I could not have been happier! These ladies are so amazing at their jobs! My girls and I all felt absolutely beautiful and were so happy with how our looks came out! Everyone was commenting on them! Amber and Ashley were so professional but relaxed and down-to-earth; they only made the getting ready more fun! Don’t even think twice about it - choose Honey Hair & Beauty for your wedding; you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Awww thank you sooo much Kathleen!!! We had such an amazing time with you ladies and we are dying to see the photos!! You were a pleasure to work with and are why we love what we do. Thank you again for sharing this review.

Melissa Dalton · Married on 08/25/2019

Versatile, beautiful, flexible!

Amber did my wedding hair on site as well as my mom, daughter, and bridesmaid. She was amazing! Everyone looked beautiful and she was even able to pull off a totally different style for me than we had practiced at my hair trial. She was super flexible and made sure everyone was more than happy with their hair for the day. Would recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Melissa!! We appreciate the awesome feedback and loved being a part of your special day!

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing experience! !!!

The team at honey hair and beauty is amazing!!! Amber and Ashley arrived promptly and we're set up in a matter of minutes. Were very easy to work with and made our visions come to life. My hair and make were amazing and everyone complimented how beautifil we all looked. Would use them again in a heart beat for our next special event.

HONEY Hair & Beauty 30
    Sent on 08/26/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback Lauren!! We had such a great time glamming your ladies up. A huge thank you for choosing us to help your bring your vision to life!
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 08/24/2019

So dreamy!

My bridesmaids and I had absolutely the BEST experience with Honey Hair and Beauty! Sam and Lauren came out to us on the wedding day and just absolutely blew us out of the water with our hair and makeup—I had high expectations for the day, but Sam and Lauren surpassed them in every way. They brought the best and most relaxed attitude and turned what could have been a very stressful morning and afternoon into what felt like a girls day with my best friends. I loved my hair and makeup more than I can express (and loved that it stayed perfect and natural and soft for the whole ceremony, reception, and after-hours campfire!), but even more so loved seeing my sisters and bridesmaids smile and light up when they saw what Sam and Lauren were able to do with their hair and makeup. Everyone was just transformed into the best version of themselves, and made for such a feel-good, magical evening. I can’t more highly recommend Ashley and her crew at Honey—I was impressed from the very first email Ashley and I exchanged, and always felt attended to, special, and like the number 1 priority in Ashley’s day even though she obviously has many other brides.
    The biggest (and funniest) compliment came in the form of a text from one of my bridesmaids, three days after the wedding. She is a strict, every-day hair washer and texted me: “Kerry. My hair still looks good. I just brushed it before showering and decided not to wash it yet. Never in my life have I purposely done 3 day hair!“
    Thank you guys again, Ashley, Sam and Lauren! We couldn’t be more grateful for these memories (and the awesome photos too :))

HONEY Hair & Beauty 31
    Sent on 08/27/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH KERRY!!! Reviews like this and brides like YOU make our heart sing. This is exactly why we do what we do and why we love it so much! I can't tell you how happy I am that you loved the girls and your final look. You are quite possibly the sweetest person I have ever met in my life and we are sending a big congratulations from us to you and your hubby!