HONEY Hair & Beauty Reviews

92 Reviews for HONEY Hair & Beauty

• Melanie

Melanie Maggi · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Loved them!

Ashley and Amber were amazing to work with! From the moment we met at last years bridal show to the moment they left after doing everyone’s hair and make up, they were both so sweet, professional and such great listeners. They showed up early the day of my wedding to be sure they were all set up and created a perfect schedule for me and my girls. We had a couple of last minute changes and Ashley was able to add another stylist to accommodate our needs. HONEY was so great to work with all around. I did a hair and make up trial very early on, then cut my hair before the wedding. I had to do a second hair trial and Amber was so wonderful to make sure I could still have the hair style I desired, even with my shorter hair! I would highly recommend this team to all brides!

Sent on 01/24/2020

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much taking the time to right this incredible review Melanie!! We are so happy to have worked with you and girls multiple times now- you ladies are the best. We appreciate the recommendation!

Alex Donovan · Getting married on 12/12/2020

Would recommend to everyone!

I had a great experience with Honey Hair & Beauty. I downsized my wedding and was on the fence about hair and makeup but they reassured me with their cleaning and sanitation precautions. They did such a lovely job on me and my girls and made the morning getting ready so fun!! They were very reasonably priced for the services we got.

Sent on 09/04/2020

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Alex!! We loved being a part of your day and are so happy we could put you all at ease and make you feel safe given the circumstances this year brought. :) Wishing you two all the best!
  • Liz

Liz Daniels · Married on 09/12/2020

The ladies you want in your corner.

From the first email response to waving goodbye after the big day, this group of talented ladies made me feel and look beautiful. Very communicative, and attentive to requests. I was welcomed into the new salon location, and promptly brought to the new bridal suite above the main salon. Ashley and Amber basically read my mind and made my jumbled ideas reality. It was such a pleasure to work with them. When the big day came, I was left speechless at how amazing I looked and felt. My hair and makeup both held up through the ceremony, pictures and hours of dancing. Reach out to these ladies, they create magic.

Sent on 12/23/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Aww thank you so much Liz!! It was seriously our pleasure to bring your bridal vision to life and we loved every second of it. You have a great group of gals and you just the sweetest. Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. :)

Caitlin Lovett · Married on 09/09/2020

Highly Recommended!

Everything about Honey Hair & Beauty was amazing! So reasonably priced for the quality. Very responsive to emails and great to work with. They both worked really hard to make sure we were perfectly happy with our hair and makeup. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair done by Amber especially. She did an amazing braid with flowers. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this outstanding review Caitlin!!! We were thrilled to be a part of your special day and bring your vision to life. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share you experience with us and others. Congratulations and we can't wait to see the pictures!! :)
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Resutek · Married on 09/04/2020

Awesome hair and make up for the whole crew!

Ashely, Amber and Cassie did a fantastic job with hair and makeup. They worked so well with my bridal party and MOB, MOG. Communication with the team with easy as we negotiated a pandemic and wedding planning. They were flexible with small changes in hair and make up doing touch ups before they left. I would recommend them to anyone! They truly helped to add beauty to my perfect day!

Sent on 09/09/2020

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn!!! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day and you have a wonderful group of ladies in your life! We appreciate you choosing our team and you were one of the most relaxed, easy going brides ever- especially planning a wedding during a global pandemic! Our hats are really off to you. :)
  • Megan

Megan Duva · Married on 08/30/2020

Love them!

Amber ad Sam were AMAZING with my hair and makeup! All the bridesmaids and moms loved how their hair and makeup came out too! They were so understanding with my wedding date change because of COVID. So reasonably priced too! I received so many compliments and they really made me feel so glamorous! I would absolutely use their services again and I highly recommend Honey!! Phenomenal!!

Sent on 09/01/2020

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for incredible review Megan!! We had so much fun from the moment we met at the trial right up until the big day. All of the small touches in your wedding and getting ready were so sweet too we just loved it! Thank you again and we hope to see you again!!

Vidavanh Pratt · Married on 08/08/2020

Bridal hair and make up

I wish I could give both Ashley and Amber a million stars. These ladies Execute and DELIVER! They’re both very kind and put you in your day first. They both personally get to know you and the look you want. Ashley was able to create a very natural make up look for my mother who has never worn make up, it came out perfect! They’re both super easy to talk too and made my morning as a bride so relaxing. It’s nice to be able to sit back and know things are taken care of. My wedding was during these strange times, both Ashley and Amber took all necessary precautions to keep everyone safe and clean.

Sent on 08/12/2020

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Vid!!! We seriously had the best morning ever getting you ladies ready and I'm so glad you found us. You're a real gem and I hope we see each other again soon :)
    -Ashley
  • Maggie

Maggie Mccarthy · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Experience

Cassie and Katie were so amazing with our hair and makeup. They listened to all of our needs and executed them perfectly. I can't thank Honey enough for being so understanding with the shifts with COVID and within our bridal party. They have been so kind throughout this entire process and I genuinely hope we can use their services again. I also have gotten my hair done in their salon before, where again everyone is so kind and professional. I highly recommend Honey!!!

Sent on 08/14/2020

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the review Maggie!! I'm so glad that we were able to have Cassie and Katie work with you ladies for Ally's new date. You both have been such a pleasure since we met over a year ago. Hope to see you back in the salon soon
  • Kristen

Kristen Schmicker · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing!!!

Amber did an amazing job getting my bride squad ready! She understood exactly how I wanted my hair and nailed it! She was super professional and did an amazing job on each of my bridesmaid's hairstyles. She helped me schedule everything so getting ready went smoothly. She was super flexible, especially dealing with new covid policies. I'm excited to have her do my hair again for my reception next year!

Sent on 08/17/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian Hogan · Married on 07/11/2020

Honey Hair & Beauty is amazing!

I worked with Ashley to book and Katie As my make-up artist. They were both so helpful and kind. The booking process was easy and Ashley was very communicative and supportive through all the COVID craziness. Katie did such an incredible job on my bridesmaids, mom and my makeup. She brought a calming and smiley presence to the getting ready process and listened to what each girl wanted. I cannot recommend their services higher!

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Amy

Amy DeMoranville · Married on 03/14/2020

Incredible experience all around!

My experience with Honey Hair and Beauty was nothing short of spectacular! They were immediately responsive from day one, and answered all my questions. They are more than reasonably priced and were willing to accommodate any requests I had at my hair and makeup trial to help me decide what to do on my big day. On my wedding day they showed up ahead of schedule, put my nerves at ease and were completely laid back and flexible (which is exactly what I needed in that moment!). They were kind, understanding, and fun! All of our hair and makeup looked amazing and held up the entire night and then some! If you're looking for stellar hair and makeup on site for a good price and good company, look no further because Honey Hair and Beauty is absolutely it! Thank you Ashley and Amber!! :)

Sent on 03/25/2020

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!! We really appreciate the kind words and you taking the time to write all of this. We loved being a part of your special day and we can't wait to see the photos! Wishing you all the best,

Ashley :)

Amy Taylor · Married on 02/01/2020

Taylor Wedding 02.01.2020

Samantha and Ashley did such an incredible job on hair and makeup for my wedding this past weekend. They are both so personable and fun that the whole day was really set at ease with their arrival. They listened to ideas from myself, bridesmaids, and mothers about what we wanted and truly made everyone so stunning. Ashley knew I wanted more of a glam look but did it in a way that I still felt so natural and helped make the bridesmaids match me as well. All the bridesmaids ended up adding lashes and Ashley made it so easy! Samantha dealt with 9 different hair types, lengths and styles with such talent and made each style different but cohesive which is exactly what I wanted. My long hair styled into a “Snow White” look got endless compliments all night. My wedding would not have been the same without these two! Thank you so much for being a huge part of making my winter fairy tale wedding so magical!

Sent on 02/04/2020

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Awww thank you Amy!! You girls are a blast and you honestly have the most bumping playlists so the day just felt like a party from start to finish!! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and we can't wait to see you again at the next wedding!
  • Katherine

Katherine Szymborn · Married on 12/31/2019

So happy!!

Great group of women to work with and at a fair price. Very pleased with everything!!

Sent on 01/03/2020

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for writing us this review Kasia! We are LOVING the pictures and can't wait to see more.

Maisha · Married on 12/31/2019

Best Decision Ever!!!

I love Honey Hair & Beauty. They made everything so easy and comfortable. They were so easy to work with, offered great suggestions, and are super talented. Cassie was so great, it was like having a friend do my hair for the wedding. So happy that I found them!

Sent on 01/09/2020

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Maisha!! And we are so happy that you found us too. We appreciate you singing our praises and we can't thank you enough. :)
  • Janee

Janee Agosti · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing !!! I felt like a princess

I can't say enough about Ashley and Amber. Amazing team together !! I had a big wedding party they did amazing hair and makeup on everyone !!! I felt amazon on my wedding day thanks too both Ashley and amber !!! I would highly recommend them for any new brides !!

Sent on 11/04/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your review Janee! We appreciate you writing this for us and couldn't be happier that you loved everything. Enjoy your honeymoon with your hubby and we can't wait to see the rest of the photos when you get back!

Gabrielle Falconeiri · Married on 11/02/2019

An excellent match for my wedding day!

The ladies at HONEY Hair and Beauty were an ideal beauty team for my November 2nd wedding. From the moment I reached out to Ashley, she was super responsive and made it clear she was willing to do anything she could to make my wedding day run smoothly. Ashley was extremely flexible in scheduling my hair and makeup trial, and accommodating some changes to the timeline as we were prepping for the big day!
    Lauren was the makeup artist for myself, my mom, and my sister. She did an excellent job capturing a look that made me feel glamorous, but still feel like myself. I never wear a full face of makeup (my trial was actually the first time I’ve ever had that much makeup on) and I was really worried that I would look like a stranger on my wedding day. Lauren listened to all of my concerns and looked at my inspiration pictures to put together a fantastic day-of look.
    Samantha did my hair, an up-do for my sister, and a blowout for my mom. She put together a braided updo that felt loose and romantic, but still managed to stay put through a LOT of dancing.
    All in all, I highly recommend HONEY hair and beauty and encourage you to support this local, woman-owned business - these ladies are excellent!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Alexis Ferioli · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing wedding makeup and hair!!

Ashley did my makeup, my mother's, and bridesmaids for my special day. Throughout my planning process (from February to my wedding day in October), she was responsive and took care of all the small details (scheduling, what would look best on me, etc.). This truly made me feel less anxious and this was an area of wedding planning I did not have to worry about because of their prompt assistance. They are so friendly and truly care about making your day perfect and feel like a fairytale. I felt amazing and gorgeous on my wedding day after Ashley completed my makeup!! It matched the season, my dress, and personal preferences. Amber completed all my bridesmaids hair and each of the girls felt and looked beautiful! My mother received compliments throughout the night from individuals saying she looked so beautiful! Ashley made my mother feel like a movie star. I had an 11 year old junior bridesmaid and 3 year old flower girl in the bridal party both of which got their hair and makeup completed. Ashley and Amber were so friendly, gentle, and engaging with these two that they were able to sit through the whole process and they were so excited! The two are a great team together and completed everyone's hair and makeup in a timely manner! I would highly recommend these two!

Sent on 11/07/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for this unbelievable review Lexy!! I loved being there for you during this whole process and making your vision come to life. Interactions like ours is truly why I love what I do and I can't thank you enough for taking time your of your day to write this. And though I live to make the bride feel her most beautiful- having mom get compliments all night is the cherry on top!! SO thrilled that she loved it.
  • Kaela

Kaela Kennedy · Married on 10/26/2019

The Best We’ve Ever Looked!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Amber and Ashley were. I booked them after I was impressed with their work at another wedding I was in. All of my bridesmaids were thrilled at how they looked and I could not have been happier. Everything ran so smooth thanks to their professionalism. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/28/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this Kaela!! I have to say that you take the award for the calmest bride ever and your day was so much fun! We are so happy you loved everything and we can't wait to see more photos!! :)
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Peloquin · Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible service, skills and pricing!

Ashley and Cassie from HONEY were absolutely amazing- due to a last minute scheduling conflict at my first hairdresser, we were unable to get my bridal party hair appointments. With only a few weeks until the wedding, HONEY came through: we were able to get all of the bridesmaids plus myself booked, AND Cassie came to us so we could do our hair in comfort. Every bridesmaid was thrilled with how their hair turned out, and my hair turned out absolutely perfect. She was fast, efficient, and we all had a blast laughing and joking as we got our hair done in the living room! The cost was also absolutely worth it, my bridesmaids were over the moon about the quality for the price we paid. HONEY made my wedding morning stress free in terms of getting ready! (Bridal jitters unfortunately are par for the course :)!)

Sent on 10/07/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this detailed review Rebecca!!! We were SO excited that we were able to come through for you so last minute! Cassie had a fantastic day with you and your tribe and we just loved the 1920's vibe- truly unique! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Jill Eitelman · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Wedding Service

Working with Honey Hair and Beauty was great! They were able to take some general ideas I had and put together a look that I loved. One the day of my wedding I decided to do a few things different than the trial and they rolled with it and were very flexible. Great service and pricing! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/13/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Hi Jillian! Thanks so much for writing this review for us- it was a pleasure working with you and helping bring your bridal look to life. We can't wait to see the pictures and we are so excited that you have turned into a salon client as well!! Thank you for your recommendation and support.

Monique · Married on 10/04/2019

Amber was great

Amber was amazing. My hair stayed in the entire night!

Sent on 10/21/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your review Monique!! We appreciate the feedback and you choosing Amber for your hair on your special day.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/01/2019

Phenomenal

It's hard to find the words to say just how wonderful it was to work with Honey Hair & Beauty for my wedding. From the very first emails I exchanged with Ashley, I was impressed by her professionalism, timely responses to emails, and excellent organization. Ashley worked to make sure I had the perfect hair and makeup schedule the day of my wedding and accommodated multiple requests from my bridesmaids. Amber, Cassie, and Lauren really set the mood for my wedding day day. They felt like they were one of us girls while still remaining incredibly professional and respectful. Some of my girls went more natural with their makeup while others wanted to go glam and they were all thrilled with their makeup. As for me, I've truly never felt more beautiful. My makeup lasted all night and my hair stayed in place despite a passing drizzle during photos. Amber created a gorgeous arrangement of hair flowers with some loose flowers I provided for her and totally captured my vision. Lauren's makeup application was flawless. I cannot recommend these ladies enough!

Sent on 10/12/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

AWWW MEGAN!! How can I even begin to tell you how much we adore you!? You have quickly become a regular client to our salon which made your day all the more special!! Thank you for constantly singing our praises and supporting us on journey. You're literally THE BEST!!
    -Ashley

Jordyn · Married on 09/29/2019

Wedding day

Ashley was abdotlrly amazing! She worked so quickly and did an amazing job! Everything lookined natural, exactly how I wanted it. The best part was it last ALL DAY! I would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 10/04/2019

HONEY Hair & Beauty's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Jordyn!! I absolutely loved spending the day with you are your gals and your final look was so stunning!! I hope we cross paths again and I hope you enjoy your honeymoon!

Kari O’Neil · Married on 09/29/2019

Beauty for Wedding

I worked with Ashley, Amber, and Cassie for my wedding!! They did such an amazing job! All my girls looked amazing and beautiful❤️ I loved the airbrush and the prices were so reasonable! My makeup lasted all day and through many many tears❤️ I definitely recommend them for your special day!!

Sent on 10/19/2019