The Beauty Studio

Ludlow, MA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

The Beauty Studio is a full-service salon and spa located in Ludlow, Massachusetts that specializes in on-site Bridal Hair and Makeup. We have a full-time freelance team as well as in-salon artists. The Beauty Studio travels all over New England to make your day as easy as possible for you! We were established in 2015 and have fallen in love with the wedding industry since day one. The owner, Marsia Nogueira, is ready to help answer any of your wedding questions!

The Beauty Studio is a full-service salon, spa, and boutique. Here are some of the services we offer:

• Styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Wedding Photography

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65.00

$50.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Sarilia
    Sarilia R. Getting married on 06/05/2022

Professional and Stylish

I visited the Beauty Studio for the fist time as a reference from my friend. My first impression was "Wao." The salon was modern, Stylish and beautiful. It has a young stylish vibe. On the second floor, they have a masseuse and esthetician whom are wonderful. I had my first massage and facial with them and let me tell you they were AWESOME! The best massage and facial I have ever had. The products they used were top of the line. I would totally recommend this salon to everyone. I loved the experience and will be booking my next massage and facial again with Nadia and Viola! And did I mention my husband came with me and also loved the salon.... got a massage.. and said "I am coming back again!" ~ Sarilia

The Beauty Studio's reply:

Sarilia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review for us! I'll be sure to share this with Wiola and Nadia. I am so glad that you and your husband enjoyed your experiences. They are MAGICAL! Can't wait to see you back in!
    Samantha H. Married on 10/10/2021

AMAZING! Everyone’s make up was perfect!

Marsia was the most wonderful person and make up artist I could have asked for. I was not sure exactly what I wanted my make up look to be, and she was so patient and so willing to work with me until we found the PERFECT look! My make up, my moms, and my bridesmaids make up was all flawless and looked great all night long. Not to mention, we got along so well I felt like I had a best friend doing my make up which made the whole experience so much better. If you need the perfect make up artist for any part of your life, look no further. I could never say thank you enough! P.S. I will definitely be back to visit for more shopping at her beautiful boutique!! Thank you Marsia!!!!

The Beauty Studio's reply:

SAM!!! I could go on and on about how much fun I had at not only your wedding but at your trials as well! I really felt like I was working with my best friend!
    Thank you for leaving a review and I hope we get to see each other in the future!
  • Zoe
    Zoe A. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing wedding day hair/make up!

I had a great experience with The Beauty Studio for both hair and make-up on my wedding day this month. We planned our wedding last year and ended up having to reschedule to this year due to COVID, and Marsia made the transition seamlessly and was always very quick to respond to all of my questions and concerns right up to the day. Her team came on time and was extremely efficient, and did an AMAZING job. All of my bridesmaids were impressed with how secure and comfortable their hairstyles were (for the entire day!), and our make up was flawless.
    I couldn't recommend these guys enough!

Hi Zoe!
    Thank you so much for the review! We had such a blast with you and your girls on your wedding day 2.0! It was so wonderful after all the rescheduling and pivoting that we finally got to work together and glam up you and your girls. Congratulations!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

393 East Street Ludlow, MA, 01056
Location of (The Beauty Studio)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding