Ludlow, Ludlow, MA 01056 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Beauty Studio

The Beauty Studio is a hair and makeup business in Ludlow, Massachusetts. They are located in Ludlow and serve all of New England + beyond. They were established in 2015 by co-owners Kristen Bousquet and Marisa Nogueira. Their team of highly educated freelance artists work in their studio and on-site for weddings.

The Beauty Studio is a full-service salon, spa, photography studio, and boutique. Owner, Kristen, is a photographer that can shoot your special day. Their team creates stunning and functional hairstyles and apply flawless makeup. They work with what you have to make you look and feel your best. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts
  • Styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • On-site hair and makeup

The Beauty Studio 7
  • Sarilia

Sarilia Rivera · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Professional and Stylish

I visited the Beauty Studio for the fist time as a reference from my friend. My first impression was "Wao." The salon was modern, Stylish and beautiful. It has a young stylish vibe. On the second floor, they have a masseuse and esthetician whom are wonderful. I had my first massage and facial with them and let me tell you they were AWESOME! The best massage and facial I have ever had. The products they used were top of the line. I would totally recommend this salon to everyone. I loved the experience and will be booking my next massage and facial again with Nadia and Viola! And did I mention my husband came with me and also loved the salon.... got a massage.. and said "I am coming back again!" ~ Sarilia

Sent on 04/20/2019

The Beauty Studio's reply:

Sarilia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review for us! I'll be sure to share this with Wiola and Nadia. I am so glad that you and your husband enjoyed your experiences. They are MAGICAL! Can't wait to see you back in!
  • Sarah

Sarah Bewsee · Getting married on 10/12/2019

They have it all!

The Beauty studio has it all... makeup, nails, lashes, massages, boudoir photoshoots, facials, hair, and more. Ladies... they even have cupping massages for cellulite by Nadia! She does an amazing job. And if you want lashes that are gorgeous, see Wiola. She truly cares about your lash health and helps make you feel beautiful inside and out. Highly recommend this studio for all of your needs.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Taylor · Married on 07/06/2019

Fun and Friendly! Loved my experience! My girls did too!

My girls and I loved working with the beauty studio for my July wedding! Throughout the entire process Kristen and Marsia were so nice to work with. They made me feel beautiful every time I saw them. They listened to what I wanted and were fun/friendly every encounter. I don't wear a ton of makeup and they didn't overdo my look, they just enhanced it in the way I always dreamed. I love the shop and always looked forward to visiting. My girls and I were silly and having fun the morning of the wedding and Kristen and Marsia fit right into our fun and laughter. They also made my mom feel as beautiful as she is. She was nervous to have her makeup done and they were patient and kind when working with her! They listened to her needs and didn't overdo her! I would recommend them to all of my closest family and friends! Can't wait to go back to the studio!

Sent on 07/28/2019

The Beauty Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Beauty Studio 1
    $10 Off Your Bridal Hair or Makeup with The Beauty Studio

The Beauty Studio is offering a deal to all our upcoming brides who find us through Wedding Wire. We're offering $10 off of your bridal hair or makeup service with us. Offer valid on any weddings booked in 2019.

• Ludlow Ludlow, MA, 01056 See on map