Ludlow, Ludlow, MA 01056 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About The Beauty Studio

The Beauty Studio is a hair and makeup business in Ludlow, Massachusetts. They are located in Indian Orchard and serve all of western Massachusetts. They were established in 2015 by co-owners Kristen Bousquet and Marisa Nogueira. Their team of highly educated freelance artists work in their studio and on-site for weddings.

The Beauty Studio offers hair, makeup, bridal beauty, facials, waxing, nails, and photography. Owner, Kristin is a photographer that can shoot your special day. Their team creates stunning and functional hairstyles and apply flawless makeup. They work with what you have to make you look and feel your best. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts
  • Styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • On-site hair and makeup

The Beauty Studio 6
The Beauty Studio 7
  • Catalina

Catalina · Married on 09/29/2018

Kristen and Marsia were amazing to work with from our very first phone call! During my hair and make-up trial they spent time going through the look that I was hoping for and checked in along the way to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. On my wedding day they arrived early and finished right on time! The whole process was fun and relaxed and my entire bridal party loved how their hair & make-up turned out. They even did my little brother's hair last minute which was a life saver!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    The Beauty Studio 8

The Beauty Studio's reply:

Catalina, thank you so much for the rave review! We really appreciate you writing this! Thank you again for choosing The Beauty Studio! We had such a great time working with you from start to finish!! Can't wait to see you again, Cat!!

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

I used The Beauty Studio for hair for my wedding, our stylists were Savannah and DeeDee. My whole experience with the Beauty Studio was awesome. Kristen, the owner, was always so quick to respond and very professional. Their studio is gorgeous, and their new space is even better and super impressive. Savannah did my hair and was super patient with me as I waffled around during my trial and nit-picked everything, I really appreciated how sweet she was! and on the day of our wedding they both were on time and got everyone's hair done within our time frame, and they were just really nice and fun to talk to! Everyone's hair looked gorgeous. I'd highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    The Beauty Studio 9
    The Beauty Studio 10

The Beauty Studio's reply:

Holly, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We absolutely appreciate all the kind words. Thank you again for choosing us to help get you ready for your big day. Hope the married life is AMAZING!!

Christie · Married on 08/01/2018

Wiola is amazing at lashes they last for at least a month. She makes you feel comfortable and is great to talk to. Highly recommend I don’t even need to wear make up anymore they change my whole look. I don’t know what I did before her!

Sent on 08/22/2018

The Beauty Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Beauty Studio 1
    $10 Off Your Bridal Hair or Makeup with The Beauty Studio

The Beauty Studio is offering a deal to all our upcoming brides who find us through Wedding Wire. We're offering $10 off of your bridal hair or makeup service with us. Offer valid on any weddings booked in 2019.

• Ludlow Ludlow, MA, 01056 See on map