Ludlow, Ludlow, MA 01056 Map · Phone number

About The Beauty Studio

The Beauty Studio is a full-service salon and spa located in Ludlow, Massachusetts that specializes in on-site Bridal Hair and Makeup. We have a full-time freelance team as well as in-salon artists. The Beauty Studio travels all over New England to make your day as easy as possible for you! We were established in 2015 and have fallen in love with the wedding industry since day one. The owner, Marsia Nogueira, is ready to help answer any of your wedding questions!

The Beauty Studio is a full-service salon, spa, photography studio, and boutique. Here are some of the services we offer:

• Blowouts
  • Styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • On-site hair and makeup

30 Reviews for The Beauty Studio

• Sarilia

Sarilia Rivera · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Professional and Stylish

I visited the Beauty Studio for the fist time as a reference from my friend. My first impression was "Wao." The salon was modern, Stylish and beautiful. It has a young stylish vibe. On the second floor, they have a masseuse and esthetician whom are wonderful. I had my first massage and facial with them and let me tell you they were AWESOME! The best massage and facial I have ever had. The products they used were top of the line. I would totally recommend this salon to everyone. I loved the experience and will be booking my next massage and facial again with Nadia and Viola! And did I mention my husband came with me and also loved the salon.... got a massage.. and said "I am coming back again!" ~ Sarilia

Sent on 04/20/2019

The Beauty Studio's reply:

Sarilia, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review for us! I'll be sure to share this with Wiola and Nadia. I am so glad that you and your husband enjoyed your experiences. They are MAGICAL! Can't wait to see you back in!

Katie Sendra · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Wedding hair & makeup

I used The Beauty Studio for hair & makeup on my wedding day back in October. We couldn't have been happier with how beautiful everyone's hair & makeup came out! All of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous and absolutely flawless! I had them do my makeup as I had a family friend do my hair, and my airbrush makeup was unreal! I have melasma spots on my forehead and you couldn't see them at all so I was pumped about that! I would highly recommend The Beauty Studio for your special day and all days!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding morning stress free!

Had a great experience working with the Beauty Studio for my October wedding! Marsia, DeeDee and Kim were an amazing team! I had a large party getting both hair and makeup... 11 total. The morning went VERY smoothly even with such a large group. They even finished a few minutes ahead of schedule! They were accommodating to everyone’s specific requests, efficient and all of their work was great quality. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their final looks! Marsia was very thorough and made sure I was 100% satisfied at the trial. Highly recommend! :) thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

The Beauty Studio's reply:

Hi Kathleen!
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and all your friends and family on your special day! We hope you had the most amazing night!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Beauty Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Ludlow Ludlow, MA, 01056 See on map
    Location of (The Beauty Studio)