Hair Comes the Bride

Indian Orchard, Massachusetts, Indian Orchard, MA 01151 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Hair Comes the Bride

With so many overwhelming decisions during the wedding planning process, we're here to make you feel beautiful, be stress free and look amazing for everything hair related on your big day! We provide on-location services (or in salon) and with countless weddings under our belt, we're prepared to tackle bridal parties of any size.

Follow Hair Comes the Bride on

2 Reviews for Hair Comes the Bride

1 User photo

Marielle S. · Married on 03/10/2020

Look No Further!

Working with Rachel was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Rachel is my usual hairdresser in Springfield, MA but I knew I wanted her to travel with me to my Cape Neddick, ME wedding. She was more than happy to travel almost 3 hours away, and she did 8 people's hair (5 bridesmaids, myself, my mom, and step mom in law) flawlessly. She worked extremely quickly, but it looked like she spent hours on everyone's hair- everyone's looked perfect! Everyone was extremely satisfied with their hair. Working with Rachel was great not only because she is fun to be around and has a great personality, but you can also be completely honest with her and she will work with you until you are happy. She offers trials before the big day so you know exactly what to expect. Search no further for your wedding day hair person! Rachel is the one!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Hair Comes the Bride's reply:

Thanks Marielle! I was so excited to be apart of your day. You and your girls were so fun and easy going. I’m glad I was able to give everyone the look they were hoping for. Your venue was gorgeous as were you! 💜

Hair Comes the Bride Pricing

Hair Comes the Bride Price Rates

• Indian Orchard, Massachusetts Indian Orchard, MA, 01151 See on map
    Location of (Hair Comes the Bride)