Hair Comes the Bride

Indian Orchard, MA View map Visit website

Hair Come the Bride is a wedding hairstyling company operating out of Wilbraham, Massachusetts. Owner Rachel Newton is a passionate stylist who brings over a decade of styling experience to every client she works with. Offering a range of both in-salon and on-site services, she dedicates herself to bringing every unique beauty vision to life with sensational results.

Though primarily serving Western Massachusetts, Hair Come the Bride is available to provide on-location hairstyling services to weddings throughout New England and beyond. Rachel knows how important your special day is and is ready to help you feel comfortable and confident throughout every stage of your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Available for both individual and group styling she will ensure that every member of your wedding party both looks and feels incredible. Her hairstyling services include:

• Hair trials
  • Updos
  • Blow-outs
  • Extensions
  • Woman-owned

• Anna
    Anna D. Married on 05/28/2022

Amazing!!!

Rachel did such a great job with everyone’s hair for my wedding! She listened to exactly what I wanted and I couldn’t have imagined my hair looking any better. Even my mom (who is very picky about her hair) absolutely loved it! Don’t hesitate to book!

Hair Comes the Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Anna! It was a pleasure to be a part of your day. So glad everyone was happy and LOVE your photos!
  • Corinne
    Corinne G. Married on 11/06/2021

Fantastic!

Rachel was wonderful to work with to book. We had Lisa as our stylist and she was fantastic! She did hair for myself, two bridesmaids, and a groomswoman. We all had varying updos and Lisa did a great job looking at pictures of what we wanted and then made it happen.

Hair Comes the Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Corinne!
    We’re so glad Lisa was able to give you ladies all the different styles you were hoping for.
    We hope you had a beautiful wedding!
    Love the pictures!
  • Emilie
    Emilie S. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful!!

Rachel was so awesome to work with. My hair was everything I wanted and my bridesmaids looked so beautiful as well! She was so thoughtful throughout the whole process, and was so on top of things. I highly recommend her!!

Hair Comes the Bride's reply:

Thank you so much Emilie! You and your girls were so fun to work with. Can’t wait to see pictures. Hope you had a beautiful wedding 💜

Pricing

Indian Orchard, Massachusetts Indian Orchard, MA, 01151
Location of (Hair Comes the Bride)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding