Westfield, Westfield, MA 01085 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Makeup By Evonne

Makeup by Evonne offers makeup services for brides in the Western Massachusetts area! Evonne has been trained by all of the brands you know and love, and even attended a training with Kim Kardashian's famous artist Makeup by Mario! Evonne's goal is to make sure you feel your absolute best on your wedding day. From light and natural, to full glam, Evonne customizes the look for every bride.

Makeup By Evonne is available to travel for wedding destination makeup services. Evonne brings her full set up of professional products to complete the client's desired look. Her makeup services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

1 User photo

Makeup By Evonne 1

Cassandra Smith · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic!

Evonne is absolutely lovely and did a phenomenal job creating my wedding day look. I can honestly say I felt like a princess! Evonne is incredibly talented and kind and only needed a small explanation of what I was looking for in order to achieve a flawless natural look that lasted the entire night! I highly recommend Evonne for any event!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Athena · Married on 06/01/2019

5 stars are not enough!!

Evonne is absolutely amazing, and one of my very best decisions was hiring her to do my wedding day make-up. I'm someone who does not usually like getting my make-up professionally done. I find that, while other make-up artists do a nice job, it always feels heavy or not like myself. I really wanted to look like the best version of me on my special day. Evonne executed that perfectly. Not only was I soo happy with how my make-up came out, it lasted the whole night without any reapplication or touch-ups!

Personality wise, I'd also give Evonne over 5 stars if I could! She is so friendly and jolly, and also so attentive and professional. She really took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and took the time to learn what I do for make-up on a regular basis.

Evonne is truly the best make-up artist around and you will not regret hiring her!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Makeup By Evonne 2

Award

Makeup By Evonne FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes