Makeup By Evonne

Westfield, MA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Makeup by Evonne offers makeup services for brides in the Western Massachusetts area!

Evonne has been trained by all of the brands you know and love, and even attended a training with Kim Kardashian's famous artist Makeup by Mario! She was one of forty chosen out of thousands of applicants to receive hands on training from Mario, and learned all the tricks of Hollywood's best makeup artists! She uses these techniques to help you and your loved ones feel the most beautiful version of themselves on your wedding day.

Evonne's goal is to make sure you feel your absolute best. From light and natural, to full glam, Evonne customizes the look for each and every bride.

Makeup By Evonne is available to travel for wedding destination makeup services. Evonne brings her full set up of professional products to complete the client's desired look. Her makeup services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Makeup trial
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Wedding party makeup

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Victoria
    Victoria N. Getting married on 07/09/2022

The most beautiful soul and talented makeup artist out there!

RAVE REVIEW 😍 I just had my wedding makeup trial with @makeup.by.evonne and I haven't stopped smiling since I left. I can't even explain how incredible this girl is. Her attention to detail is literally unmatchable. I briefly explained what I wanted and she gave me 250% of what I expected and I have literally never felt so beautiful in my life. This photo is completely unfiltered for reference. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing makeup artist❤️ Between her beautiful personality and her skill, I have no idea how she's not a celebrity makeup artist yet. 100000000000/5 stars
  • Olivia
    Olivia W. Married on 06/18/2022

Absolutely amazing

Evonne was absolutely AMAZING!! I don’t have the words to describe it. Her skills are absolutely incredible and she is so unbelievably talented. Aside from that she is the sweetest person and is so responsive! She makes the day so fun and really brings an excellent Element to your event. Evonne has done my makeup three times and each time it has been absolutely perfect and she made me feel so beautiful. Do not hesitate to book her! I promise you will not be disappointed!
    Erinn K. Married on 06/11/2022

Absolutely Talented

Evonne honestly made me feel so beautifuL the day of my wedding. From start to finished she listened to what I wanted and my critiques never made me feel anything other than confident. She loves what she does and it showed, hire her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Westfield Westfield, MA, 01085
Location of (Makeup By Evonne)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding