Makeup By Evonne Reviews

32 | Westfield, MA

32 Reviews for Makeup By Evonne

• Katie

Katie · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Evonne did an amazing job! I have had my makeup done a few other times and have always had to go home and fix it to be how I wanted, but Evonne was careful to ask exactly what I wanted and tailored what she did to fit my style. It came out perfect! She was also so flexible with my busy timeframe but never made me feel rushed. It was truly an enjoyable experience overall!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Salina · Married on 02/06/2021

Evonne is the absolute best- there is no other choice

First and foremost, I was so impressed that Evonne was so accommodating and social with all of my bridal party. Secondly, she is just the sweetest, it’s clear she takes her craft seriously and continues to further her makeup education in whatever ways she can. Lastly: her work. My bridal party ranged from ages 20-60 and every single person got out of that chair feeling like their most beautiful selves, which is exactly what I wanted for such an intimate gathering. Every single person said they would hire Evonne again and they didn’t want to take their makeup off. Her attention to detail, precision, and focus on enhancing your already beautiful features are so apparent in the way she does her work. I’ve said it to her and I will say it again: in planning my covid wedding she is the one thing I was sure of- I knew I would look absolutely stunning and she would be the one to do it. I would recommended 10/10, 100000 stars.

Sent on 02/16/2021

Sarah E. · Married on 12/09/2020

Made me feel beautiful

Do yourself a favor and hire Evonne! She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I got so many compliments and my makeup stayed on all night long. I had to change plans a few times due to COVID but Evonne was so flexible and easy to work with. I never had my makeup done before, so I was a little nervous but I had so much fun during my application. We chatted the whole time and she made me feel at home. She's going to do my makeup again for my "wedding part II" (thanks covid) and I honestly can't wait!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Nicole

Nikki · Married on 10/31/2020

Book Evonne!!!!!!

Evonne was extremely professional, polite, and friendly in all of our conversations. She was openly communicative throughout the Covid craziness and was so flexible with every change of plans that came our way, including moving up a day only 3 days before the wedding! My makeup was flawless and exactly what I wanted, and my bridesmaids were thrilled. Even my MIL, who never wears makeup, was comfortable and loved her look. I highly recommend Evonne for the experience and her talent.

Sent on 11/24/2020

Alyssa · Married on 10/17/2020

Evonne is amazing

Evonne did my make up for my wedding this year and for another wedding that I was in last year. Both times it came out absolutely flawless! She does an amazing job and she makes you feel so beautiful!!! Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Monica

Monica S. · Married on 09/20/2020

Evonne is excellent!!!

Look no further, Evonne is definitely your girl. She made me look and feel beautiful (while still looking like myself and not over-done). She is so patient and makes you feel so comfortable, it’s easy to leave feeling like you were just hanging out with one of your girls. We did a trial to go over the look and see what we liked, and Evonne answered all my questions (regarding fake lashes to which I am a novice). When it came to the big day, everything was exactly how we imagined it; my gorgeous glam lasted all day! Thank you Evonne!!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen S. · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing!!!

Evonne did an amazing job getting my bridal squad ready for my big day! She helped me decide what look I wanted to go for and tailored each of my bridesmaids' looks to their style. She was so responsive and flexible especially when dealing with the COVID situation. I'm looking forward to working with her again when we have our reception in 2021!

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Xandi

Xandi C. · Married on 05/09/2020

Hire Her Now!

Do not look any further and hire Evonne! Not only is she an amazing person to be around, she is also an amazing makeup artist. Both the trial day and wedding day I felt my absolute best and the product, which is high quality, lasted until I took it off! I am still thinking of reasons I need to get my makeup done just so I can hire Evonne again!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Maisha · Married on 12/31/2019

Simply Amazing!!

Evonne was simply amazing. Her skills, flexibility, and professionalism are the best. She provided the makeup for my wedding and not only was she creative and kind, she impressed everyone with the job she did. She was incredible at responding back to me about any changes or questions I had. I will be recommending her to everyone!!!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Sarah B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Evonne is Amazing

Evonne did my makeup and the makeup of my bridesmaids. From trial to the big day she was so sweet and kind and made me feel at ease before my big day. I never wear makeup and she did the perfect job in talking me through what I may like. She is open to whatever you like, and her skill level is outstanding. She can do anything! Some of my bridesmaids liked darker, more bold makeup while I loved the natural/style look. She was able to accommodate anything and she was just so fun to work with. She’s definitely the way to go!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Makeup artist!

Evonne did such a wonderful job doing all of the makeup for my wedding! Not only was she professional (on time, brought everything she needed, etc) but she really tried to connect with each of us! My girls could not stop raving about her skills with makeup and how she actually listened to everything they wanted, but also about how much fun they had during the process. She made me feel so beautiful and I truly cannot thank her enough! I highly recommend her for any makeup needs you have!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Raena

Raena B. · Married on 10/11/2019

Raena Beetham

Evonne was absolutely WONDERFUL for my bridal makeup! I had my trial with her a few months before my wedding and she immediately made me feel so comfortable. She listened very carefully to what I like and don’t like, and created a beautiful look that was natural and even better than I could have envisioned. On my wedding day, she and her assistant had 10 of us needing makeup, and she was amazing! She made all of us feel so beautiful - from my 17 year old cousin to my mom! Most of us chose to go with more of a natural glam look, but one bridesmaid wanted to up the glam with a stronger smokey eye and Evonne made it look PERFECT. Her fun personality kept me at ease and helped make that special morning even more memorable! AND she wrote a sweet card and left me with an awesome touch-up kit -- complete with my lipstick, eyelash glue, face mask, etc. Her rates are also incredibly reasonable. Thank you so much, Evonne!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly J. · Married on 10/07/2019

Excellent Makeup Artist

Evonne truly is an artist. She has done my makeup on more than one occasion and always does an amazing job. She is great at interpreting your vision and executing flawless looks. Her makeup looks 1,000 times better than if I tried to do my own and she is very reasonably priced and accommodating. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Ashley H. · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect makeup

Evonne did such an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding! I went with fake eyelashes too and absolutely loved them! Definitely made my eyes pop. She was super sweet and really flexible on meeting where my girls and I got ready. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Monique · Married on 10/04/2019

Evonne was great!

Evonne was great to work with!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Mariluz · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome!!!!

She was great and accommodating!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Lyndsay · Married on 08/17/2019

Natural Beauty with Evonne!

I used Evonne for my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and my wedding day make-up! Each look was different but still kept with the natural theme I was going for. If I wanted to switch our lashes or make any other minor change she was receptive to it. I got tons of compliments on my make-up as I always do when I use Makeup by Evonne. In addition to her talent she is professional, prompt, and friendly, and a fun person to have around on your wedding day! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • F

Faith · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding makeup services

Evonne was amazing! She jumped right in the moment she got there and we all looked amazing! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Nelya L. · Married on 07/20/2019

Great make up artist, professional, timely, sweet; highly recommended

Evonne was a pleasure to work with!
    I ended up booking her for bridal make up (for myself and 6 bridesmaids) at the last minute and I was ecstatic that she was available a few weeks before the wedding; she was open to suggestions, fun to chat with, and professional.
    Wedding day was a breeze as she had a timer to make sure everyone got their make up done on time which I appreciated so much. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Brittany H. · Married on 07/05/2019

Evonne Tapases

Evonne was perfect! Her and Katie were so much fun to have around the entire day to hang out with me and my bridesmaids. Evonne did my makeup exactly how I wanted it. She was on time and on schedule with all of the girls we had to keep us on time. I wish she could be around to do my makeup every day!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Cassandra S. · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic!

Evonne is absolutely lovely and did a phenomenal job creating my wedding day look. I can honestly say I felt like a princess! Evonne is incredibly talented and kind and only needed a small explanation of what I was looking for in order to achieve a flawless natural look that lasted the entire night! I highly recommend Evonne for any event!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2019

Kind and talented!

Evonne is so easy to work with! I am not one to wear anything more than mascara, she made me feel gorgeous and still like myself on our wedding day! She made me feel so comfortable about my look, about what I needed. She’s incredibly sweet and easy to talk to!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Athena · Married on 06/01/2019

5 stars are not enough!!

Evonne is absolutely amazing, and one of my very best decisions was hiring her to do my wedding day make-up. I'm someone who does not usually like getting my make-up professionally done. I find that, while other make-up artists do a nice job, it always feels heavy or not like myself. I really wanted to look like the best version of me on my special day. Evonne executed that perfectly. Not only was I soo happy with how my make-up came out, it lasted the whole night without any reapplication or touch-ups!

Personality wise, I'd also give Evonne over 5 stars if I could! She is so friendly and jolly, and also so attentive and professional. She really took the time to listen to exactly what I wanted and took the time to learn what I do for make-up on a regular basis.

Evonne is truly the best make-up artist around and you will not regret hiring her!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Erica K. · Married on 05/11/2019

Extremely comfortable

Evonne is beyond talented at what she does. She is so sweet and made me feel extremely comfortable. I explained then showed pictures of the look I wanted for my wedding. It was everything and more I dreamed of. I can’t wait to work with her again.

Sent on 05/13/2019