Makeup By Evonne Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Victoria
    Victoria N. Getting married on 07/09/2022

The most beautiful soul and talented makeup artist out there!

RAVE REVIEW 😍 I just had my wedding makeup trial with @makeup.by.evonne and I haven't stopped smiling since I left. I can't even explain how incredible this girl is. Her attention to detail is literally unmatchable. I briefly explained what I wanted and she gave me 250% of what I expected and I have literally never felt so beautiful in my life. This photo is completely unfiltered for reference. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing makeup artist❤️ Between her beautiful personality and her skill, I have no idea how she's not a celebrity makeup artist yet. 100000000000/5 stars
  • Liz
    Liz M. Married on 04/23/2022

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Evonne and Denise did such a beautiful job! Everyone looked stunning and our makeup looked great all night long! They listened to what everyone wanted and executed perfectly. Evonne was so easy to work with and was able to create the perfect look I wanted for my wedding day. Would highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 03/27/2022

Book Evonne Now!

Trust me, you need to book Evonne. Her talent is beyond. She can nail a full glam moment and also a soft look for your no makeup gals. She knows how to handle makeup on all ages, my mother felt like a million dollars. Beyond that she is so sweet and calming and very organized. You’re not going to find anyone better for your big day! I’ll never go anywhere else! Book her now, trust me.
  • Corinne
    Corinne G. Married on 11/06/2021

The absolute best!

Evonne is AMAZING! So talented and so sweet. She did makeup for myself, two bridesmaids, a groomswoman, and both moms. She accommodated varying styles and requests and everyone looked absolutely stunning. It was probably the most beautiful I’ve ever felt. And the makeup held up all night despite lots of dancing, eating, and drinking! Highly recommend.
    Nora Married on 10/30/2021

Would Recommend for Weddings

Evonne and her assistant, Denise, were amazing! They did make-up for 9 women in ~4 hours and everyone looked beautiful. We all wanted a very minimal/natural look and they executed perfectly. I would recommend a pre-wedding trial so that you look exactly how you want on the big day; Evonne was extremely receptive to minor modifications I requested. She was really easy to work with, super professional and reasonable pricing. The make-up looked untouched all day and night from 12pm - 10pm!
  • Vincenza
    Vincenza Married on 10/16/2021

Denise was so talented and a lot of fun!

I reached out to Evonne relatively close to my wedding, and Evonne was very kind in still setting me up with Denise who was an amazing makeup artist (Evonne was booked for my date). The makeup trial (that my mom went to as well and had her makeup done) went very well and Denise was receptive to our feedback. On the day, Denise was very flexible when we arrived slightly late and even had an additional bridesmaid decide she also wanted her makeup done. Without even missing a beat, Denise made everyone (myself, my mom, my mother in law, and 3 bridesmaids) look and feel amazing. I love how she gave everyone their own unique look too, that fit their personality. I would recommend working with Denise to anyone, she was amazing!
    Sarah E. Married on 10/16/2021

Made me feel beautiful

Do yourself a favor and hire Evonne! She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I got so many compliments and my makeup stayed on all night long. I had to change plans a few times due to COVID but Evonne was so flexible and easy to work with. I never had my makeup done before, so I was a little nervous but I had so much fun during my application. We chatted the whole time and she made me feel at home. She's going to do my makeup again for my "wedding part II" (thanks covid) and I honestly can't wait!

Update to include "wedding part II" - Another amazing job by Evonne and her team! All my bridesmaids looked stunning and I was in love with my makeup. Working with her is so fun and relaxing. The photographer asked her to hold things, spray things etc so he could get some shots and she did it with a smile on her face. Thank you for everything Evonne!!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 09/04/2021
    Evonne did an amazing job! I have had my makeup done a few other times and have always had to go home and fix it to be how I wanted, but Evonne was careful to ask exactly what I wanted and tailored what she did to fit my style. It came out perfect! She was also so flexible with my busy timeframe but never made me feel rushed. It was truly an enjoyable experience overall!
  • Julia
    Julia A. Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing and perfect for your big day

She did personalized makeup for each of my bridesmaids, me and most of my family! All came out amazing!! I was having a bad skin week with dry skin and some acne but you would never have known because she is magical with makeup and it lasted all night! She was also incredibly sweet and so nice to talk too! 10/10 recommend
    Salina Married on 02/06/2021

Evonne is the absolute best- there is no other choice

First and foremost, I was so impressed that Evonne was so accommodating and social with all of my bridal party. Secondly, she is just the sweetest, it’s clear she takes her craft seriously and continues to further her makeup education in whatever ways she can. Lastly: her work. My bridal party ranged from ages 20-60 and every single person got out of that chair feeling like their most beautiful selves, which is exactly what I wanted for such an intimate gathering. Every single person said they would hire Evonne again and they didn’t want to take their makeup off. Her attention to detail, precision, and focus on enhancing your already beautiful features are so apparent in the way she does her work. I’ve said it to her and I will say it again: in planning my covid wedding she is the one thing I was sure of- I knew I would look absolutely stunning and she would be the one to do it. I would recommended 10/10, 100000 stars.
  • Nicole
    Nikki Married on 10/31/2020

Book Evonne!!!!!!

Evonne was extremely professional, polite, and friendly in all of our conversations. She was openly communicative throughout the Covid craziness and was so flexible with every change of plans that came our way, including moving up a day only 3 days before the wedding! My makeup was flawless and exactly what I wanted, and my bridesmaids were thrilled. Even my MIL, who never wears makeup, was comfortable and loved her look. I highly recommend Evonne for the experience and her talent.
    Alyssa Married on 10/17/2020

Evonne is amazing

Evonne did my make up for my wedding this year and for another wedding that I was in last year. Both times it came out absolutely flawless! She does an amazing job and she makes you feel so beautiful!!! Highly recommend her!!
  • Monica
    Monica S. Married on 09/20/2020

Evonne is excellent!!!

Look no further, Evonne is definitely your girl. She made me look and feel beautiful (while still looking like myself and not over-done). She is so patient and makes you feel so comfortable, it’s easy to leave feeling like you were just hanging out with one of your girls. We did a trial to go over the look and see what we liked, and Evonne answered all my questions (regarding fake lashes to which I am a novice). When it came to the big day, everything was exactly how we imagined it; my gorgeous glam lasted all day! Thank you Evonne!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen S. Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing!!!

Evonne did an amazing job getting my bridal squad ready for my big day! She helped me decide what look I wanted to go for and tailored each of my bridesmaids' looks to their style. She was so responsive and flexible especially when dealing with the COVID situation. I'm looking forward to working with her again when we have our reception in 2021!
  • Xandi
    Xandi C. Married on 05/09/2020

Hire Her Now!

Do not look any further and hire Evonne! Not only is she an amazing person to be around, she is also an amazing makeup artist. Both the trial day and wedding day I felt my absolute best and the product, which is high quality, lasted until I took it off! I am still thinking of reasons I need to get my makeup done just so I can hire Evonne again!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 05/01/2020

The best makeup artist for any event!

I met Evonne through a mutual friend, and have had the pleasure of having her do my makeup for multiple events. Whatever you need, she has it, can do it, and will do an outstanding job!

Not only is Evonne incredibly sweet and easygoing, but she is the most talented makeup artist I've ever worked with and hiring her for my wedding was a no-brainer. She did my bridal makeup as well as the makeup for my mom, mother in law, and all 5 of my bridesmaids. She is punctual, efficient, and above all, talented. She was able to customize the makeup for each member of my wedding party with ease, and every single one of us was obsessed!

Furthermore, the makeup DID. NOT. BUDGE. Through laughing, crying, eating, masks going on and off, dancing, sweating, and even sleeping--it stayed put. We all felt beautiful for the entire day and night and several of my bridesmaids ended up ordering the makeup she used on them for themselves, it was that good.

You will have an incredible experience working with Evonne for any event, whether it be for a photoshoot, wedding, etc. She will make you feel and look stunning!
    Maisha Married on 12/31/2019

Simply Amazing!!

Evonne was simply amazing. Her skills, flexibility, and professionalism are the best. She provided the makeup for my wedding and not only was she creative and kind, she impressed everyone with the job she did. She was incredible at responding back to me about any changes or questions I had. I will be recommending her to everyone!!!
    Sarah B. Married on 10/19/2019

Evonne is Amazing

Evonne did my makeup and the makeup of my bridesmaids. From trial to the big day she was so sweet and kind and made me feel at ease before my big day. I never wear makeup and she did the perfect job in talking me through what I may like. She is open to whatever you like, and her skill level is outstanding. She can do anything! Some of my bridesmaids liked darker, more bold makeup while I loved the natural/style look. She was able to accommodate anything and she was just so fun to work with. She’s definitely the way to go!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Makeup artist!

Evonne did such a wonderful job doing all of the makeup for my wedding! Not only was she professional (on time, brought everything she needed, etc) but she really tried to connect with each of us! My girls could not stop raving about her skills with makeup and how she actually listened to everything they wanted, but also about how much fun they had during the process. She made me feel so beautiful and I truly cannot thank her enough! I highly recommend her for any makeup needs you have!
  • Raena
    Raena B. Married on 10/11/2019

Raena Beetham

Evonne was absolutely WONDERFUL for my bridal makeup! I had my trial with her a few months before my wedding and she immediately made me feel so comfortable. She listened very carefully to what I like and don’t like, and created a beautiful look that was natural and even better than I could have envisioned. On my wedding day, she and her assistant had 10 of us needing makeup, and she was amazing! She made all of us feel so beautiful - from my 17 year old cousin to my mom! Most of us chose to go with more of a natural glam look, but one bridesmaid wanted to up the glam with a stronger smokey eye and Evonne made it look PERFECT. Her fun personality kept me at ease and helped make that special morning even more memorable! AND she wrote a sweet card and left me with an awesome touch-up kit -- complete with my lipstick, eyelash glue, face mask, etc. Her rates are also incredibly reasonable. Thank you so much, Evonne!!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly J. Married on 10/07/2019

Excellent Makeup Artist

Evonne truly is an artist. She has done my makeup on more than one occasion and always does an amazing job. She is great at interpreting your vision and executing flawless looks. Her makeup looks 1,000 times better than if I tried to do my own and she is very reasonably priced and accommodating. I would recommend her to everyone!
    Ashley H. Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect makeup

Evonne did such an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding! I went with fake eyelashes too and absolutely loved them! Definitely made my eyes pop. She was super sweet and really flexible on meeting where my girls and I got ready. Highly recommended!
    Monique Married on 10/04/2019

Evonne was great!

Evonne was great to work with!
    Mariluz Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome!!!!

She was great and accommodating!