191 Dale St, Waltham, MA 02451 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Eye 4 Beauty

Eye 4 Beauty is an on-location wedding hair and makeup service based in Waltham, Massachusetts. The company is committed to providing clients with stunning hair and makeup styling for weddings, rehearsal dinners, bachelorette parties, and other wedding events. Jaime Berkman, the makeup artist, and Sarah Maher, the hair designer, have been a part of the beauty industry for over 7 years, providing services to clients throughout the Greater Boston area and Providence, Rhode Island.

Eye 4 Beauty provides consultations and trials so that clients can get an idea of how they will look on their wedding day. Hair services include blowouts, updos, and styling. Eye 4 Beauty also offers the following makeup services:

• Airbrush, contour, and natural makeup
  • Brow and lash tinting

Eye 4 Beauty 3
Eye 4 Beauty 4

Amy · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Traveling Team

I got married in the middle of New Hampshire and was looking for a hair and makeup team to travel to the hotel so everyone could be comfortable day of the wedding. Let me just say Jaime and her team wereabsolutely amazing! They arrived right on time (even though I was running a bit late) and they were able to get all of us done in time. My now mother in law was even able to be squeezed in last minute. Eye 4 beauty is the best bang for your buck but with results that would normally cost much much more!

Susan · Married on 09/15/2018

Speedy and beautiful hair and a great time!

Jaime is the best! I booked her for hair for myself, 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and my flower girl. We had to be ready at 2:45 p.m. She got to the hotel at 10:00 a.m. and whizzed through curling and styling everyone's hair exactly how we wanted it in various updo's. Some of the girls doubted at first, but Jaime is scarily fast! I changed my hair from how we did it at my trial the day before, and she said no problem at all! She is super funny and sweet, and fit right in with my bridesmaids while we were getting ready. Something else that stuck out in my mind is that Jaime repeatedly said things like "love it" "you look so good" "hair looks great"--I've had hair dressers who maybe trying to be humble end up insulting their own work as they go...which is equivalent to insulting my hair! Jaime's compliments throughout the day made everyone feel great! Highly highly highly recommend! You can see some pictures of my hair here: http://www.katienobleweddings.com/blog/2018/10/2/the-lakeview-pavilion-wedding-susan-corey

Sent on 10/17/2018

Eye 4 Beauty's reply:

Awee thanks so much Susan!!! I had a great time with you ladies and all of the gorgeous hair everyone had!!! Thanks again!!

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Jaime is the absolute BEST. From the trial day to my wedding day she was calm, cool, and professional. Her team arrived on site, on time, and finished way earlier than expected. My girls looked great and were happy! My hair stayed in forever and a day and didn't more. (Plus super creative). I wasn't sure about makeup and we had two trials. Felt so beautiful the day of and was so happy that she was a part of it!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Eye 4 Beauty's reply:

It was so great working with you ladies!! You were all so nice and you all looked gorgeous!!

Eye 4 Beauty Pricing

Eye 4 Beauty Price Rates

Eye 4 Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 27.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20