191 Dale St, Waltham, MA 02451 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Eye 4 Beauty

Eye 4 Beauty is an on-location wedding hair and makeup service based in Waltham, Massachusetts. The company is committed to providing clients with stunning hair and makeup styling for weddings, rehearsal dinners, bachelorette parties, and other wedding events. Jaime Berkman, the makeup artist, and Sarah Maher, the hair designer, have been a part of the beauty industry for over 7 years, providing services to clients throughout the Greater Boston area and Providence, Rhode Island.

Eye 4 Beauty provides consultations and trials so that clients can get an idea of how they will look on their wedding day. Hair services include blowouts, updos, and styling. Eye 4 Beauty also offers the following makeup services:

• Airbrush, contour, and natural makeup
  • Brow and lash tinting

Eye 4 Beauty 6
Eye 4 Beauty 7

Julie · Married on 06/21/2019

100% recommend

I found Jaime and her team through my sister and law who recommended her. Jaime and one other girl who did hair and makeup for my wedding were incredible. They traveled to our venue and were quick, but took their time to make sure hair and makeup was just what everyone wanted. I don’t know how they made 9 of us happy since we all have different styles and preferences, but they made it work! I’m so happy with how our hair and makeup turned out and am so happy I went with Eye 4 Beauty. I’ve never seen my mom with her makeup done and seeing how happy and confident it made her was the most special thing in the world. Thank you again Jaime and your team everything!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Jackie · Married on 06/15/2019

Thank you Jaime!

I was so lucky to work with Jaime and Amanda! On the day of my wedding, Jaime did my hair and makeup, and the makeup of all the other girls, and Amanda did everyone else's hair.

Jaime was so sweet and easy to be around. For my hair, Jaime was attentive and listened to what I described during my first trial and gave me exactly what I said I wanted. She showed off how skilled and creative she was when I requested a 2nd trial because I had a complete change of heart and had no idea what I wanted! What she came up with was absolutely perfect, and showed that she had clearly listened to everything I had said I liked, as well as all my insecurities. I got so many compliments and raves about my hair and my makeup. For makeup, Jaime was spot on during the trial and on my wedding day. She did an especially amazing job with my eyes, which is the part of my face I tend to focus on when I do my own makeup.

On my wedding day, everyone was thrilled with the results. My mom, sisters, and officiant all looked beautiful - their hair and their makeup were perfect, and they all held up perfectly throughout the night.

I did multiple hair and make up trials with a lot of great people, and am so glad that I went with Jaime - she was kind, easy to talk to, and so so talented.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Eye 4 Beauty Pricing

Eye 4 Beauty Price Rates

Eye 4 Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 15.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 27.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20