Eye 4 Beauty

Waltham, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Eye 4 Beauty is an on-location wedding hair and makeup service based in Waltham, Massachusetts. The company is committed to providing clients with stunning hair and makeup styling for weddings, rehearsal dinners, wedding parties, and other special events. Owner and operator Jaime Berkman has been a part of the beauty industry for over 7 years, providing services to clients throughout the Greater Boston area and Providence, Rhode Island.

Eye 4 Beauty provides consultations and trials so that clients can get an idea of how they will look on their wedding day. Hair services include blowouts, updos, and styling. Eye 4 Beauty also offers the following makeup services:

• Airbrush, contour, and natural makeup
  • Brow and lash tinting
  • Fake lash application
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$27

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Alexa H. Married on 10/29/2021

Quality service

Jaime and her team were wonderful! She was responsive with emails and texts and made doubly sure we were on the same page with everything.

Arielle is a great makeup artists and knows exactly what she's doing. Laura did my hair and I loved how open and receptive she was to any changes I wanted to make during my trail.

I highly recommend Jaime and her team. They'll make you and your girls look and feel beautiful!
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 10/09/2021

Stunning hair and makeup, excellent service & relaxed vibe!

I am SO thankful I worked with Jaime for my special day! Jaime was such a pleasure to work with; she is incredibly talented, professional, responsive, and cared deeply that I looked exactly how I envisioned. On the day of, she showed up early, and she and Kayla did hair and makeup for 9 women (including one who hadn’t planned to get her makeup done!) in record time, while never once making us feel rushed; I was very pleasantly surprised at how fun and relaxed the day was, and by some miracle, we were actually ready 45 minutes early! Jaime’s style is very natural looking, and she went above and beyond to make sure we were 100% happy with how we looked. Everyone — including my mom, who had been fairly skeptical of getting her makeup done after a recent bad experience — felt beautiful and confident, and the professional photos are absolutely stunning. Thank you again, Jaime!
    Jessica A. Married on 09/25/2021

Excellent!

Jaime was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She was responsive, professional and talented. I got married on a rainy humid day and Jaime did an amazing job with my hair! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

191 Dale St Waltham, MA, 02451
4018620210
Location of (Eye 4 Beauty)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding