Eye 4 Beauty Reviews

55 | Waltham, MA

55 Reviews for Eye 4 Beauty

• Talia

Talia Hahn 路 Married on 08/30/2020

Goes the extra step to ensure beauty!

I was beyond pleased with my wedding hair and makeup by Jaime. I changed my wedding plans to a more local setting due to COVID-19, and thus reached out in mid-summer before my August 30th wedding. She was very responsive, and scheduled a trial promptly. After showing her a few pictures, she immediately had ideas about what type of updo would work well and gave me the most natural makeup look possible (since I don鈥檛 wear much in daily life).

Jaime really shined when it came time for my wedding day. She worked incredibly efficiently, doing my mom鈥檚 hair and one of my bridesmaid鈥檚 hair/makeup all while I was playing tennis. She considered my minor tweaking suggestions, and my hair and makeup looked even better than the trial! I also was beyond grateful that she stuck around after finishing, while we tried to find the flowers that belonged in the back of my hair. When the flowers finally arrived, she made a trip back to her car to get the proper materials to secure the flowers, ensuring it was perfect! It was quite windy, and my hair stayed in place during the whole day/night. Further, Jaime was personable and made us at ease and laugh while getting ready. Thank you so much 馃槉

Sent on 09/16/2020

Katie Wohler 路 Married on 08/08/2020

Best hairstyle of my life and makeup I loved!

I can't say enough about how great and amazing Jaime is! She is just as laid back in person as she comes off on the phone and just rolls with anything. She kept me in check during the day but kept moving us along to make sure we were ready in time. I got married on 8/8/2020, so right in the middle of COVID, I was thrilled she was available after I moved my date from 5/30. My trial was great, the updo was awesome, but one of my bridesmaids recommended doing one minor tweak and Jaime ran with it and made the updo on my wedding day more amazing than I could possibly imagine. I was absolutely obsessed with it! I have medium length, thick, frizzy, wavy hair and, after using 100+ bobby pins, she created her masterpiece by 11:15am and it stayed perfectly in place, frizz-free until 3am that night. My bridesmaids also looked amazing. One girl has stick straight hair and Jaime managed to create a beautiful wavy look that lasted all night as well. My friend and I were shocked! She also did my makeup during a trial that I really liked, she made me really comfortable in so much makeup when I normally wear very little. For the actual wedding, she had Thea help because I had so many girls, and she was the best as well! Thea really listened to my desire to look very natural and rocked it. The lashes were so beautiful all my bridesmaids ended up getting them. My groom usually hates it when I get my makeup done because I looked too made up, and he was pleasantly surprised how much I still looked like myself with makeup on, and I was thrilled because I thought I looked beautiful :) Thank you so much, Jaime, for making my day even better!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Kylie Noe 路 Married on 02/14/2020

Everything I needed!

Jaime was amazing! She helped ease my worries and make me look my best for my wedding day. My hair and make up was flawless and she was so flexible to make things work for me. I would choose her again and again! Can't wait to recommend her to friends.

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Genevieve

Genevieve Frank 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Jaime is amazing!

Jaime was AMAZING!!! I had a trial with her and instantly felt so comfortable. I had a large wedding party of 7, and we had to be at the venue by 10 am for pictures. It wasn鈥檛 a problem at all - Jaime and her team were there at 6 am and got all 8 of us looking absolutely BEAUTIFUL by 9 am!!! It was so wonderful to not be stressed or feel rushed, they took care of everything so easily! I felt absolutely beautiful, my bridesmaids all looked gorgeous, and I am so beyond happy that I worked with Eye 4 Beauty on my big day. I would highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 10/04/2019

Made Getting Ready a Breeze!!

Jaime and crew are serious about getting bridal parties ready for the big day!! It seemed like it took no time to get my large group through hair and makeup. We had tons of extra time to get ready for the big event after we were done. The quality was wonderful. They pleased multiple picky and apprehensive ladies. A miracle! As the bride, I was nervous about getting my difficult hair right. Katlyn whipped it into shape, making sure I was loving it every step of the way. Jaime also sent me kind emails as my nerves were increasing as the wedding got closer. I so appreciated how professional and fast this team was!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Katie Flaherty 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Jaime is the best!

Jaime did hair and makeup for me, 3 bridesmaid and my mom... in 5 hours! She is a whiz and we were all so happy with everything. I have really thin hair and always struggle to make it look nice. So many people commented on my hair saying how thick full it looked... she is a miracle
    Worker! Having her for both hair and makeup and the fact that she was able to travel to us made it so convenient. I would definitely recommend Jamie!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Julie 路 Married on 06/21/2019

100% recommend

I found Jaime and her team through my sister and law who recommended her. Jaime and one other girl who did hair and makeup for my wedding were incredible. They traveled to our venue and were quick, but took their time to make sure hair and makeup was just what everyone wanted. I don鈥檛 know how they made 9 of us happy since we all have different styles and preferences, but they made it work! I鈥檓 so happy with how our hair and makeup turned out and am so happy I went with Eye 4 Beauty. I鈥檝e never seen my mom with her makeup done and seeing how happy and confident it made her was the most special thing in the world. Thank you again Jaime and your team everything!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Jackie 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Thank you Jaime!

I was so lucky to work with Jaime and Amanda! On the day of my wedding, Jaime did my hair and makeup, and the makeup of all the other girls, and Amanda did everyone else's hair.

Jaime was so sweet and easy to be around. For my hair, Jaime was attentive and listened to what I described during my first trial and gave me exactly what I said I wanted. She showed off how skilled and creative she was when I requested a 2nd trial because I had a complete change of heart and had no idea what I wanted! What she came up with was absolutely perfect, and showed that she had clearly listened to everything I had said I liked, as well as all my insecurities. I got so many compliments and raves about my hair and my makeup. For makeup, Jaime was spot on during the trial and on my wedding day. She did an especially amazing job with my eyes, which is the part of my face I tend to focus on when I do my own makeup.

On my wedding day, everyone was thrilled with the results. My mom, sisters, and officiant all looked beautiful - their hair and their makeup were perfect, and they all held up perfectly throughout the night.

I did multiple hair and make up trials with a lot of great people, and am so glad that I went with Jaime - she was kind, easy to talk to, and so so talented.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Amy 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Traveling Team

I got married in the middle of New Hampshire and was looking for a hair and makeup team to travel to the hotel so everyone could be comfortable day of the wedding. Let me just say Jaime and her team wereabsolutely amazing! They arrived right on time (even though I was running a bit late) and they were able to get all of us done in time. My now mother in law was even able to be squeezed in last minute. Eye 4 beauty is the best bang for your buck but with results that would normally cost much much more!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Susan 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Speedy and beautiful hair and a great time!

Jaime is the best! I booked her for hair for myself, 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and my flower girl. We had to be ready at 2:45 p.m. She got to the hotel at 10:00 a.m. and whizzed through curling and styling everyone's hair exactly how we wanted it in various updo's. Some of the girls doubted at first, but Jaime is scarily fast! I changed my hair from how we did it at my trial the day before, and she said no problem at all! She is super funny and sweet, and fit right in with my bridesmaids while we were getting ready. Something else that stuck out in my mind is that Jaime repeatedly said things like "love it" "you look so good" "hair looks great"--I've had hair dressers who maybe trying to be humble end up insulting their own work as they go...which is equivalent to insulting my hair! Jaime's compliments throughout the day made everyone feel great! Highly highly highly recommend! You can see some pictures of my hair here: http://www.katienobleweddings.com/blog/2018/10/2/the-lakeview-pavilion-wedding-susan-corey

Sent on 10/16/2018

Eye 4 Beauty's reply:

Awee thanks so much Susan!!! I had a great time with you ladies and all of the gorgeous hair everyone had!!! Thanks again!!

Jessica 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Jaime is the absolute BEST. From the trial day to my wedding day she was calm, cool, and professional. Her team arrived on site, on time, and finished way earlier than expected. My girls looked great and were happy! My hair stayed in forever and a day and didn't more. (Plus super creative). I wasn't sure about makeup and we had two trials. Felt so beautiful the day of and was so happy that she was a part of it!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Eye 4 Beauty's reply:

It was so great working with you ladies!! You were all so nice and you all looked gorgeous!!

Kelsey 路 Married on 08/30/2018

Jaime is the BEST!

I got married back in August and I'm so lucky I found Jaime! She is the absolute best! The first time I met Jaime was for the bridal hair trial and she was so great I had her do my hair for my bachelorette party. From the moment I walked in she was welcoming, funny, kind, and super supportive. Like most brides I was freaking out about everything and she listened when I needed to vent which definitely helped me get through all the wedding stress. She is efficient and puts a lot of care into her work. I honestly couldn't be happier with my whole experience working with Jaime. She is amazing!!!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Katie 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Jaime did an amazing job on my hair, bridesmaids, and my mother in laws hair for the wedding! She showed up on time and was ready to work. I would recommend her to to any bride getting married. She truly has a gift :)

Sent on 10/10/2018

Eye 4 Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much Katie!! Thanks for sharing the photos as well, they look awesome!!! You look beautiful:)

charlotte 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Quick and talented!

Jaime did such an amazing job doing the hair and makeup for my wedding!! I knew as soon as I met her that she was the perfect laid back, down to earth person to be apart of my big day. We had a blast the entire time, she listened to what my bridesmaids wanted and provided excellent suggestions along the way. My hair and makeup was one thing that I knew I didn't have to worry about at all. Thanks so much Jaime!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Eye 4 Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much Charlotte! You all looked beautiful!! Its was fun working with all of you:) Everyone was so so nice and friendly!! Just makes me love what I do even more:)

Veronica 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Jaime and her team (Tori and Heather) were absolute stars ! I loved having them be part of our wedding. They made me and my bridesmaids feel at ease and excited to get our hair and make up done.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jordana 路 Married on 04/27/2017

Jamie is absolutely amazing! She made me feel so beautiful and confident during my wedding day. She was such a pleasure to work with - she's professional, insightful, extremely talented, and has an exceptionally great eye for beauty. Her recommendations were spot on - she knew exactly what kind of make-up and hairstyle would suit me (and what would look great on camera too!). Jamie genuinely cares for you and will really take care of you. I truly felt like she wanted me to feel and look my best - and to have the wedding of my dreams!

I consider Jamie as one of the most important people in my wedding because she made me feel really beautiful, confident, and ready to take on the day. I wouldn't have survived my big day without her! I highly HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding make-up and hairstyling needs. We loved her - and we're sure you will too!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Meghan 路 Married on 10/29/2016

Jaime went above and beyond on my special day. From the moment I had my make up trial months before, to the day of the wedding, I knew I was in good hands. She's professional, fun, and 100% reliable. She did an incredible job with my bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, mom, and I. I truly felt like a princess. I will definitely be a repeat customer. If you need a make up artist for anything, use Jaime and her team!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Courtney 路 Married on 09/10/2016

I used Jaime and her team for my and my bridesmaids' hair and makeup. Jaime was extremely easy to work with during the initial communications. We set up a trial date very easy and she had Lizzy and Kaitlyn available to do my hair and makeup trial. Jaime was great about following up to solidify the plans for my wedding day, answered all of my questions quickly, all of which gave me great comfort that I would have nothing to worry about on the actual day. On my wedding day, Kaitlyn (hair) and Lizzy (makeup) were fantastic - both arrived early, got through my 4 bridesmaids and me with time to spare, were both friendly and easygoing and everyone was thrilled with their hair and makeup. I would recommend Jaime and her team in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Eye 4 Beauty's reply:

Thabks girl!! Please send along some pictures!!!;)

Danielle 路 Married on 09/04/2016

This is an incredible team of professional/talented women lead by an artist. Jamie and her team were hired for 10 weddings that I personally have been apart of, including my own. We were a little nervous about having a huge wedding party (9 bridesmaids, two mothers, one grandmother) but Jamie and her girls rocked it. They were so organized, efficient and we had an absolute blast. I have been using Jamie for more than 8 years, there was no question when it came to who was going to be apart of my day. Thank you Thank you Thank you to EYE 4 BEAUTY !!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Meg 路 Married on 07/23/2016

Jamie was amazing! I was the MOH at my best friends weeding and Julie make both me and the bride look fantastic. I have thick curly hair and in the summer it is impossible for me to style, but Julie did an exceptional job and made it look easy. She came to the hotel at our convenience and was professional, kind and fun. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Person 路 Married on 07/16/2016

What can I say that was not already said by all our guests over and over? 鈥淕orgeous鈥 鈥淎bsolutely amazing鈥 鈥淪o beautiful鈥 鈥淧erfect鈥. Jaime really did a stunning job, and was so fun and enjoyable to work with. She clearly takes great pride and joy in what she does, and it really shows in her process and final product. I really could not have asked for anything better. She met with me early before work to accommodate my schedule and was willing to do hair for just me (I didn't have a whole wedding party). Such a wonderful experience.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Skye 路 Married on 07/01/2016

Jamie and her team were fantastic. From the initial contact to the trial to questions throughout the process, Jamie was always prompt with her responses and helpful. We had many ladies that needed both hair and makeup and everything was done on schedule and everyone looked amazing. Thanks again Jamie!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jen 路 Married on 05/14/2016

Jaime was referred to me from a friend, and I'm so glad she was! Jaime did the makeup for myself, mother and maid of honor, and I can honestly say I've never felt more beautiful in my life, even without the white dress. I knew after the trial that she was amazing, but she really turned it up for the big day and totally knocked it out of the park! I could not stop looking in the mirror at how great my eyes were! And the important ladies in my life all looked absolutely stunning. Our makeup was flawless and even lasted through brunch the next day. Jaime was super accommodating and easy to work with, especially with ladies that did not know what type of look they were going for. She was a blast to work with and made getting ready for the big day even more fun! I can't speak highly enough about Jaime and her work. A HUGE thank you to her and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Victoria 路 Married on 01/16/2016

I was a nervous bride, and Jaime put me at ease! She listened to all my concerns and was fantastic to work with. She returned all my texts and calls in a timely manner. She did my make up and hair for my engagement shoot, and I never felt so beautiful!
    On my wedding day, she arrived 10 minutes before our planned start time of 6AM! and she came with a smile, despite the early hour! She personally did all the hair for my 4 ladies and myself, and she did my make up and hair. She really took the time to understand how I wanted to look, and took it to the next level. We were on time for my 10:30 ceremony, and everyone looked stunning and more importantly, felt good! My stepmom remarked how nice Jaime and Lizzie were and how they put all the girls at ease, and made getting ready so fun. I would hire Jaime again in an instant. She is talented, kind, and professional. Thank you, Jaime!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Erin 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Jaime is fantastic, this is the second time I have used her, once as a bridesmaid and then as a bride. I knew I wanted to use her for my wedding after having her do my hair and makeup for my cousins wedding. I can't say enough good things about her and the crew she brings along. No one was disappointed with their hair or makeup and I am very happy she was able to be a part of my day!

Sent on 10/19/2015