Eye 4 Beauty Reviews

Eye 4 Beauty 3
Eye 4 Beauty 4

Amy · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Traveling Team

I got married in the middle of New Hampshire and was looking for a hair and makeup team to travel to the hotel so everyone could be comfortable day of the wedding. Let me just say Jaime and her team wereabsolutely amazing! They arrived right on time (even though I was running a bit late) and they were able to get all of us done in time. My now mother in law was even able to be squeezed in last minute. Eye 4 beauty is the best bang for your buck but with results that would normally cost much much more!

Susan · Married on 09/15/2018

Speedy and beautiful hair and a great time!

Jaime is the best! I booked her for hair for myself, 7 bridesmaids, my mother, and my flower girl. We had to be ready at 2:45 p.m. She got to the hotel at 10:00 a.m. and whizzed through curling and styling everyone's hair exactly how we wanted it in various updo's. Some of the girls doubted at first, but Jaime is scarily fast! I changed my hair from how we did it at my trial the day before, and she said no problem at all! She is super funny and sweet, and fit right in with my bridesmaids while we were getting ready. Something else that stuck out in my mind is that Jaime repeatedly said things like "love it" "you look so good" "hair looks great"--I've had hair dressers who maybe trying to be humble end up insulting their own work as they go...which is equivalent to insulting my hair! Jaime's compliments throughout the day made everyone feel great! Highly highly highly recommend! You can see some pictures of my hair here: http://www.katienobleweddings.com/blog/2018/10/2/the-lakeview-pavilion-wedding-susan-corey

Sent on 10/17/2018

Eye 4 Beauty's reply:

Awee thanks so much Susan!!! I had a great time with you ladies and all of the gorgeous hair everyone had!!! Thanks again!!

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Jaime is the absolute BEST. From the trial day to my wedding day she was calm, cool, and professional. Her team arrived on site, on time, and finished way earlier than expected. My girls looked great and were happy! My hair stayed in forever and a day and didn't more. (Plus super creative). I wasn't sure about makeup and we had two trials. Felt so beautiful the day of and was so happy that she was a part of it!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Eye 4 Beauty's reply:

It was so great working with you ladies!! You were all so nice and you all looked gorgeous!!

Katie · Married on 08/25/2018

Jaime did an amazing job on my hair, bridesmaids, and my mother in laws hair for the wedding! She showed up on time and was ready to work. I would recommend her to to any bride getting married. She truly has a gift :)

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Eye 4 Beauty 5
    Eye 4 Beauty 6
    Eye 4 Beauty 7
    Eye 4 Beauty 8

Eye 4 Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much Katie!! Thanks for sharing the photos as well, they look awesome!!! You look beautiful:)

charlotte · Married on 08/11/2018

Quick and talented!

Jaime did such an amazing job doing the hair and makeup for my wedding!! I knew as soon as I met her that she was the perfect laid back, down to earth person to be apart of my big day. We had a blast the entire time, she listened to what my bridesmaids wanted and provided excellent suggestions along the way. My hair and makeup was one thing that I knew I didn't have to worry about at all. Thanks so much Jaime!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Eye 4 Beauty's reply:

Thanks so much Charlotte! You all looked beautiful!! Its was fun working with all of you:) Everyone was so so nice and friendly!! Just makes me love what I do even more:)

Veronica · Married on 09/23/2017

Jaime and her team (Tori and Heather) were absolute stars ! I loved having them be part of our wedding. They made me and my bridesmaids feel at ease and excited to get our hair and make up done.

Jordana · Married on 04/27/2017

Jamie is absolutely amazing! She made me feel so beautiful and confident during my wedding day. She was such a pleasure to work with - she's professional, insightful, extremely talented, and has an exceptionally great eye for beauty. Her recommendations were spot on - she knew exactly what kind of make-up and hairstyle would suit me (and what would look great on camera too!). Jamie genuinely cares for you and will really take care of you. I truly felt like she wanted me to feel and look my best - and to have the wedding of my dreams!

I consider Jamie as one of the most important people in my wedding because she made me feel really beautiful, confident, and ready to take on the day. I wouldn't have survived my big day without her! I highly HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding make-up and hairstyling needs. We loved her - and we're sure you will too!

Meghan · Married on 10/29/2016

Jaime went above and beyond on my special day. From the moment I had my make up trial months before, to the day of the wedding, I knew I was in good hands. She's professional, fun, and 100% reliable. She did an incredible job with my bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, mom, and I. I truly felt like a princess. I will definitely be a repeat customer. If you need a make up artist for anything, use Jaime and her team!

Courtney · Married on 09/10/2016

I used Jaime and her team for my and my bridesmaids' hair and makeup. Jaime was extremely easy to work with during the initial communications. We set up a trial date very easy and she had Lizzy and Kaitlyn available to do my hair and makeup trial. Jaime was great about following up to solidify the plans for my wedding day, answered all of my questions quickly, all of which gave me great comfort that I would have nothing to worry about on the actual day. On my wedding day, Kaitlyn (hair) and Lizzy (makeup) were fantastic - both arrived early, got through my 4 bridesmaids and me with time to spare, were both friendly and easygoing and everyone was thrilled with their hair and makeup. I would recommend Jaime and her team in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Eye 4 Beauty's reply:

Thabks girl!! Please send along some pictures!!!;)

Danielle · Married on 09/04/2016

This is an incredible team of professional/talented women lead by an artist. Jamie and her team were hired for 10 weddings that I personally have been apart of, including my own. We were a little nervous about having a huge wedding party (9 bridesmaids, two mothers, one grandmother) but Jamie and her girls rocked it. They were so organized, efficient and we had an absolute blast. I have been using Jamie for more than 8 years, there was no question when it came to who was going to be apart of my day. Thank you Thank you Thank you to EYE 4 BEAUTY !!

Meg · Married on 07/23/2016

Jamie was amazing! I was the MOH at my best friends weeding and Julie make both me and the bride look fantastic. I have thick curly hair and in the summer it is impossible for me to style, but Julie did an exceptional job and made it look easy. She came to the hotel at our convenience and was professional, kind and fun. Highly recommend!

Person · Married on 07/16/2016

What can I say that was not already said by all our guests over and over? “Gorgeous” “Absolutely amazing” “So beautiful” “Perfect”. Jaime really did a stunning job, and was so fun and enjoyable to work with. She clearly takes great pride and joy in what she does, and it really shows in her process and final product. I really could not have asked for anything better. She met with me early before work to accommodate my schedule and was willing to do hair for just me (I didn't have a whole wedding party). Such a wonderful experience.

Skye · Married on 07/01/2016

Jamie and her team were fantastic. From the initial contact to the trial to questions throughout the process, Jamie was always prompt with her responses and helpful. We had many ladies that needed both hair and makeup and everything was done on schedule and everyone looked amazing. Thanks again Jamie!

Jen · Married on 05/14/2016

Jaime was referred to me from a friend, and I'm so glad she was! Jaime did the makeup for myself, mother and maid of honor, and I can honestly say I've never felt more beautiful in my life, even without the white dress. I knew after the trial that she was amazing, but she really turned it up for the big day and totally knocked it out of the park! I could not stop looking in the mirror at how great my eyes were! And the important ladies in my life all looked absolutely stunning. Our makeup was flawless and even lasted through brunch the next day. Jaime was super accommodating and easy to work with, especially with ladies that did not know what type of look they were going for. She was a blast to work with and made getting ready for the big day even more fun! I can't speak highly enough about Jaime and her work. A HUGE thank you to her and I would recommend her to anyone!

Victoria · Married on 01/16/2016

I was a nervous bride, and Jaime put me at ease! She listened to all my concerns and was fantastic to work with. She returned all my texts and calls in a timely manner. She did my make up and hair for my engagement shoot, and I never felt so beautiful!
    On my wedding day, she arrived 10 minutes before our planned start time of 6AM! and she came with a smile, despite the early hour! She personally did all the hair for my 4 ladies and myself, and she did my make up and hair. She really took the time to understand how I wanted to look, and took it to the next level. We were on time for my 10:30 ceremony, and everyone looked stunning and more importantly, felt good! My stepmom remarked how nice Jaime and Lizzie were and how they put all the girls at ease, and made getting ready so fun. I would hire Jaime again in an instant. She is talented, kind, and professional. Thank you, Jaime!

Erin · Married on 10/10/2015

Jaime is fantastic, this is the second time I have used her, once as a bridesmaid and then as a bride. I knew I wanted to use her for my wedding after having her do my hair and makeup for my cousins wedding. I can't say enough good things about her and the crew she brings along. No one was disappointed with their hair or makeup and I am very happy she was able to be a part of my day!

I didn't have to worry about a thing. Relaxing, beautifully done, fun, and friendly.

Alice · Married on 10/09/2015

Jaime and Sarah were awesome! The were friendly and professional and came right on time! The were able to fit a last minute updo and still made every single lady look amazing! Jaime did hair and make-up for my cousin's wedding a couple years ago and I remembered how lovely we all looked, and she did not disappoint for my wedding! I recommend eye4beauty to everyone!

I used Eye 4 Beauty for my engagement photos and my wedding. The service is amazing, the prices are great and the convenience of having a service that can come to you is key. I had both hair and makeup done and couldn't have been more pleased. Additionally, I have used their services for a few modeling photo shoots. Jaime is so knowledgeable and was able to use current trends and colors to create an incredible look for me. She is personable and friendly, I couldn't be more pleased overall with this company. I highly recommend her services for any occasion.

Jamie · Married on 10/03/2015

Jamie was amazing! I had my wedding over 6 months ago and my bridesmaids and Mother are still talking about what a great job she did (and my Mother has never liked anyone doing her makeup so that's a big deal). She was super friendly and flexible.

Jaime is just awesome! My daughter, all of her bridesmaids, her flower girl, the groom's sister and this MOB were done to perfection and in amazing time. Jaime even went out of her way to help this MOB feel comfortable with wearing more make-up than I'm used to -- but most importantly she was completely invested in making sure everyone looked and felt their best!! Look no further this is your beauty vendor for any important day!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

Jaime did the makeup for myself, all my bridesmaids, my sister in law and my mom for my wedding day. She was a total machine the morning of the wedding as she herself did makeup for ALL 7 of us that morning and we were all done ahead of schedule. Jaime paid attention to every concern I had for my wedding makeup and gave me the perfect look I was hoping for. She was early and set up for us all to start on time and each of my girls looked FLAWLESS!! I couldn't believe her incredible talent to enhance the individual beauty of each of the lovely ladies in my life. I can't thank Jaime enough for her professionalism and for making us all look our best! I would 100% recommend Jaime, and will use her for any makeup needs in the future!

Shana · Married on 09/12/2015

Eye4Beauty saved my life, or my wedding day I should say. I had originally started with Blushing Brides, who were completely unprofessional and took a 300 dollar deposit from my sister in law, without having her sign a contract or send agreement. Once they cashed the check we did not hear back from them and continued to reach out for weeks to set up a trial hair and make up. They were unable to accommodate for us and so I then went looking for a new vendor. Once I switched vendors Blushing Brides refused to give back the deposit and did not serve us at all. Jamie responding almost instantly and was able to take my mother who was up from florida, my mother in law and me for a trial within a short notice of time. Not only did they do an amazing job for the trial hair and make up but her girls were prompt on the day of the wedding. Kaitlyn was able to duplicate my hair the exact way I had asked and I couldn't have been a happier bride with the way my hair and make up had come out.

Sarah · Married on 02/19/2015

If you are looking for someone who can create natural makeup that just enhances your features Jaime is your girl! I didn’t want to look like I had a ton of makeup on but Jaime put just the right amount on and even encouraged me to wear fake eye lashes which in the end looked amazing for pictures and I got so many compliments on them! On top of talent, Jaime is kind, fun, and really is able to provide recommendations with her extensive experience. Also her pricing is extremely reasonable for the quality! Can’t recommend her highly enough!

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2014

I am usually a very anxious person, so I wanted my hair and makeup stylists to travel to me on my wedding day. I chose Eye 4 Beauty because of their portfolio, reviews, and the fact that they travel to brides without charging a travel fee! I was glad I did. Jaime was awesome to work with. Victoria was my makeup artist and Sarah was my hair stylist on my wedding day. They also did hair and makeup for my mother and two bridesmaids. I had done my trial with two other stylists but this was not a problem for them. I showed Victoria and Sarah photos of what I wanted and they gave me a style that was amazing! They both showed up on time and were very professional but also fit in with me and my bridesmaids, talking and gossiping the whole time. I would definitely recommend Eye 4 Beauty to any bride.