Maricruz Hairstyles Reviews

Maricruz Hairstyles 5
Maricruz Hairstyles 6
Maricruz Hairstyles 7

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

Book Maricruz- You won’t regret it!

When I first saw Maricruz’s work, I knew I had to have her as the hairstylist for my wedding day. From my hair trial to the wedding day, Maricruz was the absolute best. Not only were the hairstyles she created for my family members and I unbelievable (she’s literally an artist with hair), they lasted all night and even into the next day! She’s the sweetest and was a calming presence on a day that can definitely have its stressful moments. If you’re thinking about booking Maricruz for your wedding- do it!!

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Maricruz is phenomenal. So talented and also so kind. She worked quickly and each girl's hair looked amazing and stayed the whole night perfectly. It's not just the way she made us look, but the way she made us feel. Beautiful, special, relaxed. The entire experience was perfect.

Jaclyn · Married on 08/10/2018

Maricruz is amazing! I had a trial with her on the most humid and rainy day (it was actually during a tropical storm and I almost had to cancel) and my curls surprisingly still looked beautiful through the next day so I knew I couldn't have anyone else but her do my hair on my wedding day! My wedding was on the coast of Maine in August on a mid-80 degree day and my hair looked fantastic all day and night. As Maricruz was doing my hair, there were a few times I noticed a single strand of hair just slightly out of place and wondered if it was even worth mentioning but before I could decide she was already fixing it which only attests to how much pride she takes in her job and making you look perfect. All 5 of my bridesmaids hair looked amazing and everyone has been raving about her! My mom was also apprehensive about getting hers done since she has short hair, but Maricruz made her blowout look perfect! I highly recommend her!

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2018

Maricruz and her assistant, Ana, were absolutely AMAZING! I wish I could give Maricruz more stars! From the beginning, she was so warm and welcoming at my trial. She knew what my vision was and I completely trusted her skills. I got so many compliments on my hairstyle! I had a large bridal party and several relatives also wanted to get their hair done (15 ladies and myself) and Maricruz accommodated everyone so wonderfully! I would HIGHLY recommend Maricruz to anyone looking for a fabulous hairstyle on their wedding day!

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

You want Maricruz to be a part of your wedding day. Point blank.

I first met with Maricruz for my wedding hair trial- and then my mom went for a hair trial, and then my mother-in-law went for one...she made us all at ease. During the trial, we tested out multiple hairstyles and I think, perhaps most importantly, she kept me at ease. When determining which vendors to work with for your wedding, choose those who give you an immediate sense of trust and organization.

My bridal party was large but Maricruz was incredibly flexible. I wanted all of my bridesmaids to have the freedom of choosing a hairstyle. Knowing that Maricruz is a magician with hair, I knew all of the girls (and moms!) were in good hands. Maricruz takes the time to understand exactly what you want while also understanding what kind of hair you have.

I honestly want to give Maricruz a huge hug. She made my wedding day so special-- I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day.

Maricruz Hairstyles 8
    Maricruz Hairstyles 9
    Maricruz Hairstyles 10

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

Yesterday, I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Maricruz to determine the perfect look for my special day! From the moment I reached out to her, Maricruz has been professional, understanding, personable, and caring. During the trial, she worked on 3 different hair styles efficiently and mastered a final hair style that will be perfect for the wedding day! She really takes the time to listen to you and makes sure you leave 100% satisfied. She crafts the most beautiful and elegant hair designs and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her for your wedding day!

I am so honored that I get to work with such a wonderful person on my wedding day this upcoming June! Thank you Maricruz!

Jenny · Married on 05/20/2018

Maricruz was my hairstylist on my wedding in May 2018 and I cannot have been more happy to work with Maricruz! She is truly very talented and is keen to detail, which I admire. She was great to work with and was professional and responsive throughout the process. All of the hairstyles from the mothers of the bride and groom, bridesmaids, and mine all came out GREAT! Not only that but they lasted throughout the whole day and night! (My ceremony was at 10 AM and reception was at 6 PM). I would highly recommend Maricruz to all future brides for any hair services.

Maricruz Hairstyles 11
    Maricruz Hairstyles 12
    Maricruz Hairstyles 13
    Maricruz Hairstyles 14
    Maricruz Hairstyles 15
    Maricruz Hairstyles 16

Ancey · Married on 05/12/2018

My wedding, although the best day of my life thus far, was a rather hectic one. The weather did not coordinate and with over 350 people in attendance, the timeline was pushed back like crazy. Maricruz helped me started off the days so calmly and helped my large bridal party look amazing. Many of my bridesmaids are married and have been in their fair share of weddings but every one of them agreed Maricruz and Melissa were the best !! She even came back to give me a totally different evening look for my reception outfit. I can't thank her enough for her patience, creativity, and positive attitude. I would recommend he to anyone and if I have any future events to get glammed up, I wouldn't hesitate to call her.

Erin · Married on 05/04/2018

Maricruz is the absolute best in the business! She came to my rescue when I needed someone 1 week prior to my wedding. Not only did she make me feel at ease with her professionalism and reliability, she assured me that her bride's are her priority on their wedding day. Maricruz (and her lovely assistant) glammed myself, 6 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, grandmother, and a flower girl. She made us feel so confident, relaxed and gorgeous that day! It was an incredibly windy day and my hair held up through it all! Maricruz helped to make my wedding day as perfect as I could have ever imagined and I will always remember how beautiful and special she made me feel! I would 100% recommend her for any bride looking!

Erin · Married on 05/04/2018

• Heather

Heather · Married on 04/28/2018

Maricruz was amazing to work with! She came to our hotel room and did 7 women's hair, and everyone's style was unique and beautiful! I cannot tell you how many compliments we all got on our hair all day! She is extremely talented! I cannot recommend her enough!

Maricruz Hairstyles 17

Meagan · Married on 01/13/2018

Maricruz is phenomenal! She was so patient and was so helpful with all of my friends and family. I was clueless about what I wanted and she was able to guide me and I ended up having AMAZING hair.

Marissa · Married on 01/12/2018

Maricruz was amazing to work with! I absolutely loved my hair for my wedding day! It was exactly how I envisioned it! My entire wedding party was happy with their hairstyles as well! It's so hard to please everyone and she made it happen! I really enjoyed working with her :)

Natalie · Married on 11/04/2017

Maricruz was one of the best recommendations I could've listened to. There are so many options for hairstylists in the Boston area. It can be overwhelming. I knew right away that Maricruz was the right choice. She was so sweet, easy to work with and made me feel special even at my trial. My hair for the wedding day was outstanding!! It was a new style that we hadn't done at the trial and Maricruz nailed it - I mean wow. I had so many compliments on how beautiful and classic it was.

Maricruz and Ana brought such a calming energy to my apartment that morning. They made 12 women and 4 flower girls feel their very best. Everyone loved their hair and the styles lasted all day even through the dancing :)

Maricruz, I can't thank you enough!

Allison · Married on 10/13/2017

I could not have chosen a better hair stylist for my wedding day than Maricruz. Her talent, approach, and sweet nature made for a perfect prep process and wedding day.

I had two trials with Maricruz as I was undecided on what type of style I wanted for my wedding day, and in both 90 minute sessions she quickly and skillfully executed 3 - 4 hairstyles each. She was really a pro, but made sure to stop and ask along the way if I wanted small, subtle changes to be made based on my preferences. Her attention to detail and focus on her customer was impressive and calming in these trial sessions.

Where Maricruz really was a true gem was on my wedding day. She was the first to arrive and the last to leave in my bridal suite, taking care of 10 women in five and a half hours without a single hiccup. She was such a calming presence in the bridal suite and all of my bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful, with a mix of up and down styles and blowouts. Maricruz artfully created loose waves, updos, braids - whatever my girls wanted, she was able to execute without a second thought. My hair came out beautifully and I was very calm as Maricruz got me ready as I knew she would take care of every detail to make my hair perfect. Maricruz stayed until the very end of our getting ready process to ensure my veil was secure and perfect, as well.

Maricruz's service, responsiveness, and skill are absolutely amazing. You will not be sorry booking Maricruz for your wedding - she is as professional and good as they come!

Kelsie · Married on 10/07/2017

Maricruz was absolutely fabulous to work with! She is very talented and a pleasure to work with. We finished perfectly on time and she exceeded expectations for everyone's hair visions. She is very passionate about what she does, which makes the experience amazing. I would highly recommend Maricruz for any hair needs!

Maricruz Hairstyles 18
    Maricruz Hairstyles 23
    Maricruz Hairstyles 24
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 10/07/2017

Maricruz is an amazing hair stylist!! I am so grateful that I was referred to her and that she was available for my wedding day. She was so friendly, kind, and easy to work with - I did two trials before my big day to make sure I decided on the right style, and Maricruz was so patient in helping me get it just right. On the morning of my wedding, Maricruz arrived at the hotel early! She did all different types of beautiful styles for me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my aunt. Everyone loved their hair, including me! My half-up/half-down braided style with a hair vine came out perfect, it was exactly what I wanted. I have very straight hair which doesn't usually hold curls well, but my curls stayed in throughout the night and looked awesome in pictures. I was thrilled! I cannot thank Maricruz enough for all of her help on my big day and trials leading up to it. Hire Maricruz Hairstyles, you will not be disappointed!

Suzie · Married on 09/09/2017

Maricruz was amazing to work with. I could not have asked for a more talented, organized or kind hair stylist for my wedding day. From first communication over email, to my trial, to the wedding day Maricruz was wonderful. My hair was stunning, I received many compliments on the style, and all of my friends and family in the bridal party looked beautiful. Maricruz and Ana, who assisted her, were wonderful at listening to the requests of each of my friends and creating a style that matched. We all looked beautiful thanks to Maricruz.

Amy · Married on 08/26/2017

Maricruz was amazing and I would highly highly recommend booking her if she is available for your wedding day! Maricruz is a lovely person, and the process went smoothly start to finish. Her studio for the trials is in a convenient location in Boston. She works efficiently, but is truly a perfectionist and everyone's hair looked amazing. I have fine hair, and I couldn't even believe how much body and volume my hair had! She did three styles at the trial, and it was so hard to decide because all were amazing! Thank you Maricruz!!

Valerie · Married on 08/19/2017

Maricruz is AMAZING! I can’t say enough good things about her. I was lucky enough to work with Maricruz last year when I was a bridesmaid in my brother’s wedding. When it was time to plan my own wedding, I wasn’t going to let anyone else touch my hair! She is incredibly talented, very professional, and a pleasure to work with. Everyone’s hair looked amazing and amazingly every strand stayed in place, despite the August heat and humidity. I can not recommend Maricruz enough.

Mj · Married on 08/05/2017

Maricruz is amazing, if she's available for your wedding date you should book her asap! She did my hair as well as my wedding party for my August wedding in Newport. Every single one of my girls LOVED their hair (no complaints, how rare is that!). She is a total perfectionist, but works very quickly which is great. I got little flowers and baby's breath to put in everyone's hair and she took the time right before we were walking out the door to put them all in. I just cannot say enough GREAT things. Everyone's hair looked amazing in pics as well!

Joan · Married on 07/21/2017

MariCruz exceeded all of our expectations! She is the sweetest...her work is exceptional! She was so calming on one of the most important days of my daughters life! The bride, bridesmaids looked gorgeous! My hair has never looked so beautiful! We loved you Maricruz and I would give you ten stars if I could! Thank you from the bottom of my heart❤️ Joan Tinsley

Sent on 07/26/2017

Maricruz Hairstyles's reply:

This is so kind of you! Thank you it was an honor being there. What a beautiful family. God bless! Thank you for everything

Alicia · Married on 07/21/2017

Maricruz is an unbelievably talented hair stylist. From the first time we met Maricruz during my trial, her calm and sweet demeanor made me know that she would be perfect for my wedding day. She did three hair styles in a 90 minute session to let me narrow down what I wanted for the day of. On the day of Maricruz styled my 8 bridesmaids, my mother, and myself. Each one had very different hair lengths, colors, and textures and each girl looked stunning. The entire morning Maricruz was calm and worked so quickly, and yet was able to produce unbelievable work. She kept us on schedule and made me feel so confident the day of my wedding. For my bridal hair, she did loose beachy waves. They came out stunning. On a 90 degree day in July, all of our hair looked perfect the entire night. All of my girls got so many complements and want to hire Maricruz on their future wedding days. Thank you Maricruz for making me feel so beautiful on the most important day of my life!!

Caroline · Married on 07/15/2017

Maricruz is amazing! She's super sweet and professional. She was flexible and accommodating and made every person in my bridal party feel so beautiful. She was patient and took into consideration what every girl wanted and replicated photos if that's what was requested. She works quickly but absolutely beautifully- no one ever felt like they didn't have enough time and each girl got exactly what they wanted. Everyone looked so beautiful and we all received so many compliments. She's incredibly talented and I highly recommend her for your special day!

Alicia · Married on 07/03/2017

Maricruz was such a pleasure to work with. She is beyond talented when it comes to hair and can create any style you put in front of her. She made all of my gals looks so gorgeous and was very responsive and professional. So glad you were a part of our special day. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful.

All my best,