Maricruz Hairstyles Reviews

Maricruz Hairstyles 6
Maricruz Hairstyles 7
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/24/2019

Maricruz is the best there is!

Working with Maricruz was an ABSOLUTE D-R-E-A-M! She is extremely kind, patient, and knowledgeable, and her passion for what she does shows in her work. I can honestly say that I have never been in a wedding party where every single girl was happy with the way her hair turned out; however, that changed on my wedding day when every single one of us was over-the-moon excited about how good our hair looked.

I ended up doing two hair trials with Maricruz because I was having an extremely hard time deciding on an up or down hairstyle. I always wear my hair down, so I wanted to try out up and to-the-side styles to see how they would look. I left both trials loving multiple styles, but still was unable to decide. I ended up finding a photo of a beautiful half-up style the night before my wedding and showed it to Maricruz when I sat down to get my hair styled. She was calm as could be even though I was choosing something we had not discussed during the trials.

My hair looked PERFECT and stayed in the entire night. I couldn't have been happier with how beautiful Maricruz made everyone's hair look. She is a true professional and a calming presence. I would recommend Maricruz to anyone still looking for the perfect wedding hair - you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jules

Jules · Married on 08/23/2019

Maricruz gave me the bridal hair of my dreams!

Working with Maricruz is simply working with the best in the bridal industry - hands down. I booked Maricruz a year and a half from my wedding date because I just knew she was the hairstylist I needed on my wedding day. From our very first phone conversation, she was kind, calm and professional. We booked my date and then I had to just sit and wait to work with her which was the worst part! Following her on Instagram you see her talent, skill and excitement as she works with each bride and bridal party. When it finally came to be my time to have my hair trial, I was excited and prepared with ideas. Maricruz's very own hair studio is just perfect to have the privacy and individual attention at your trial unlike bustling hair salons. That's the key to everything with Maricruz - she gives you all of her attention and you feel that you have all the time you need with her. We discussed ideas and then she got right to work on 3 different hairstyles. This is the perfect approach which allows you to really see different looks and leave her studio with plenty of options to think about. She really enables each bride to make decisions for themselves and she feels that each bride has a different style so she wants you to feel confident in your decision. With Maricruz, not one bride looks alike :)
    Maricruz was very easy to communicate with prior to the wedding day and very helpful providing information for the wedding day timeline. On the day of the wedding Maricruz arrived before her start time to set up her area with her equipment. She got right to work on the bridesmaids and kept an upbeat and calm presence the entire day. She kept us right on schedule and coordinated so well with my photographer and planner to keep things moving along.
    I couldn't have been happier with how my hair turned out! I kept smiling ear to ear and couldn't stop staring at how my dream hair came out. My bridesmaids and my mother's hair came out equally as flawless and I loved how Maricruz took my vision and brought it to life.
    Working with Maricruz was one of THE best decisions I made for my wedding. She is a true professional, runs her business perfectly, has an amazing talent for styling bridal hair, and more importantly, she's such a wonderful person and presence to have on the most important day of your life. She's warm, kind and truly wants each bride that she works with to get exactly what they imagined and to feel beautiful on their wedding day. I highly recommend Maricruz to any bride!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Christie

Christie Nelsen · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely love!

I intially found Maricruz while browsing through instagram. I immediately loved her work and decided to contact her. She immediately answered and we set up an appointment for a trial. She was warm, friendly and patient as we tried a few different styles I would want for the wedding. Maricruz was so patient and thorough the day of. Her attention to detail was noticed by all of my bridesmaids. I had a large wedding party and Maricruz and her assistant were easily able to accommodate everyone. Everyone was so happy with how their hair came out and loved working with her. My hair was exactly how I wanted and lasted the whole night (even during windy beach photos). Maricruz was always able to answer questions and would response right away to any questions. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Ilona

Ilona · Married on 06/15/2019

Maricruz is brilliant!

I had been following Maricruz on Instagram well before I was even engaged - needless to say, as soon as wedding planning started the first person I KNEW we wanted to work with was Maricruz! If you follow her work on social media it’s easy to see why - she is able to create the most elegant, romantic looks no matter whether it’s a sleek updo, or glamorous Hollywood curls. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and not only did my girls look STUNNING on my wedding day, but she honestly gave me the hair of my dreams. Using extensions she was able to create the most romantic, stunning half-up look that I had always hoped for and my guests absolutely raved about. Maricruz is beyond talented, so sweet, and such a pro - I’m so thankful we were able to have her as part of our wedding day!

Thank you for everything!
    Ilona

Maricruz Hairstyles 15
    Maricruz Hairstyles 16
  • Erin

Erin Crowley · Married on 06/01/2019

Unbelievably talented wedding hair styles that last all night!

Maricruz had come highly recommended to me by a friend of mine. After meeting with her, I knew I would love to have her as my hairstylist for our wedding day. Maricruz is the whole package, not only is she amazing at what she does, but she's also patient, great at sticking to the timeline, and one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I was impressed that we finished early even though we had 11 people in the bridal party. She did such a beautiful job on my hair trial, and replicated exactly what I had envisioned on our wedding day. Not only that, but my hair stayed perfectly in place all night long. We were married on Cape Cod in June. It was muggy and breezy, but not a single strand of hair fell out of place. I couldn't recommend Maricruz more highly. She is incredible!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Annabelle

Annabelle Smith · Married on 05/31/2019

Maricruz is amazing!!!

Maricruz had been recommended to me to by a friend of a friend, and I am thrilled that she was! She is truly amazing! During my trial, she was very kind and super creative. We were able to try a few different styles because I wasn’t sure what I wanted, which was awesome. On the day of the wedding, she was extremely patient with me (changed a few things last minute), and did an incredible job. Maricruz went above and beyond, and stayed until the moment I left to make sure I was ready to walk down the aisle. And my hair stayed in place all night!- even with a veil that was a lot heavier than I had anticipated, and A LOT of dancing! Not to mention, my bridesmaids, and mother-in-law’s hair looked gorgeous! Maricruz is very professional and extremely sweet! I feel very lucky to have worked with her and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

Book Maricruz- You won’t regret it!

When I first saw Maricruz’s work, I knew I had to have her as the hairstylist for my wedding day. From my hair trial to the wedding day, Maricruz was the absolute best. Not only were the hairstyles she created for my family members and I unbelievable (she’s literally an artist with hair), they lasted all night and even into the next day! She’s the sweetest and was a calming presence on a day that can definitely have its stressful moments. If you’re thinking about booking Maricruz for your wedding- do it!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Carley · Married on 09/29/2018

Maricruz is the best!

Maricruz is amazing! From the moment I saw her pictures on Instagram of bridal hairstyles she had done, I knew that I wanted her to do my hair on my wedding day. Maricruz was so helpful, sweet and kind throughout the entire process and made sure that I was absolutely in love with my hair during my trial session and on my wedding day. She did three different styles during my trial and I had a tough decision to make because I loved all of them, but am so happy with the one I chose to go with. In addition to my hair which I loved, Maricruz and Ana did an amazing job on my 8 bridesmaids, mother and mother in law’s hair. Everyone’s hair looked beautiful and stayed perfectly throughout the night. Maricruz also did an amazing job making sure we stayed on schedule which was important since 11 women were getting their hair done. She was such a calming presence and made me feel comfortable on a day that can be stressful at times. I can’t thank Maricruz enough for everything and highly recommend her to those looking for a hair stylist for their wedding day. I hope to get the chance to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2018

Maricruz is phenomenal. So talented and also so kind. She worked quickly and each girl's hair looked amazing and stayed the whole night perfectly. It's not just the way she made us look, but the way she made us feel. Beautiful, special, relaxed. The entire experience was perfect.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 08/10/2018

Maricruz is amazing! I had a trial with her on the most humid and rainy day (it was actually during a tropical storm and I almost had to cancel) and my curls surprisingly still looked beautiful through the next day so I knew I couldn't have anyone else but her do my hair on my wedding day! My wedding was on the coast of Maine in August on a mid-80 degree day and my hair looked fantastic all day and night. As Maricruz was doing my hair, there were a few times I noticed a single strand of hair just slightly out of place and wondered if it was even worth mentioning but before I could decide she was already fixing it which only attests to how much pride she takes in her job and making you look perfect. All 5 of my bridesmaids hair looked amazing and everyone has been raving about her! My mom was also apprehensive about getting hers done since she has short hair, but Maricruz made her blowout look perfect! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2018

Maricruz and her assistant, Ana, were absolutely AMAZING! I wish I could give Maricruz more stars! From the beginning, she was so warm and welcoming at my trial. She knew what my vision was and I completely trusted her skills. I got so many compliments on my hairstyle! I had a large bridal party and several relatives also wanted to get their hair done (15 ladies and myself) and Maricruz accommodated everyone so wonderfully! I would HIGHLY recommend Maricruz to anyone looking for a fabulous hairstyle on their wedding day!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

You want Maricruz to be a part of your wedding day. Point blank.

I first met with Maricruz for my wedding hair trial- and then my mom went for a hair trial, and then my mother-in-law went for one...she made us all at ease. During the trial, we tested out multiple hairstyles and I think, perhaps most importantly, she kept me at ease. When determining which vendors to work with for your wedding, choose those who give you an immediate sense of trust and organization.

My bridal party was large but Maricruz was incredibly flexible. I wanted all of my bridesmaids to have the freedom of choosing a hairstyle. Knowing that Maricruz is a magician with hair, I knew all of the girls (and moms!) were in good hands. Maricruz takes the time to understand exactly what you want while also understanding what kind of hair you have.

I honestly want to give Maricruz a huge hug. She made my wedding day so special-- I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Maricruz Hairstyles 17
    Maricruz Hairstyles 18
    Maricruz Hairstyles 19

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

Yesterday, I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Maricruz to determine the perfect look for my special day! From the moment I reached out to her, Maricruz has been professional, understanding, personable, and caring. During the trial, she worked on 3 different hair styles efficiently and mastered a final hair style that will be perfect for the wedding day! She really takes the time to listen to you and makes sure you leave 100% satisfied. She crafts the most beautiful and elegant hair designs and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her for your wedding day!

I am so honored that I get to work with such a wonderful person on my wedding day this upcoming June! Thank you Maricruz!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Jenny · Married on 05/20/2018

Maricruz was my hairstylist on my wedding in May 2018 and I cannot have been more happy to work with Maricruz! She is truly very talented and is keen to detail, which I admire. She was great to work with and was professional and responsive throughout the process. All of the hairstyles from the mothers of the bride and groom, bridesmaids, and mine all came out GREAT! Not only that but they lasted throughout the whole day and night! (My ceremony was at 10 AM and reception was at 6 PM). I would highly recommend Maricruz to all future brides for any hair services.

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Maricruz Hairstyles 20
    Maricruz Hairstyles 21
    Maricruz Hairstyles 22
    Maricruz Hairstyles 23
    Maricruz Hairstyles 24
    Maricruz Hairstyles 25

Ancey · Married on 05/12/2018

My wedding, although the best day of my life thus far, was a rather hectic one. The weather did not coordinate and with over 350 people in attendance, the timeline was pushed back like crazy. Maricruz helped me started off the days so calmly and helped my large bridal party look amazing. Many of my bridesmaids are married and have been in their fair share of weddings but every one of them agreed Maricruz and Melissa were the best !! She even came back to give me a totally different evening look for my reception outfit. I can't thank her enough for her patience, creativity, and positive attitude. I would recommend he to anyone and if I have any future events to get glammed up, I wouldn't hesitate to call her.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Erin · Married on 05/04/2018

Maricruz is the absolute best in the business! She came to my rescue when I needed someone 1 week prior to my wedding. Not only did she make me feel at ease with her professionalism and reliability, she assured me that her bride's are her priority on their wedding day. Maricruz (and her lovely assistant) glammed myself, 6 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, grandmother, and a flower girl. She made us feel so confident, relaxed and gorgeous that day! It was an incredibly windy day and my hair held up through it all! Maricruz helped to make my wedding day as perfect as I could have ever imagined and I will always remember how beautiful and special she made me feel! I would 100% recommend her for any bride looking!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Erin · Married on 05/04/2018

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/28/2018

Maricruz was amazing to work with! She came to our hotel room and did 7 women's hair, and everyone's style was unique and beautiful! I cannot tell you how many compliments we all got on our hair all day! She is extremely talented! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Maricruz Hairstyles 26

Meagan · Married on 01/13/2018

Maricruz is phenomenal! She was so patient and was so helpful with all of my friends and family. I was clueless about what I wanted and she was able to guide me and I ended up having AMAZING hair.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Marissa · Married on 01/12/2018

Maricruz was amazing to work with! I absolutely loved my hair for my wedding day! It was exactly how I envisioned it! My entire wedding party was happy with their hairstyles as well! It's so hard to please everyone and she made it happen! I really enjoyed working with her :)

Sent on 06/15/2018

Natalie · Married on 11/04/2017

Maricruz was one of the best recommendations I could've listened to. There are so many options for hairstylists in the Boston area. It can be overwhelming. I knew right away that Maricruz was the right choice. She was so sweet, easy to work with and made me feel special even at my trial. My hair for the wedding day was outstanding!! It was a new style that we hadn't done at the trial and Maricruz nailed it - I mean wow. I had so many compliments on how beautiful and classic it was.

Maricruz and Ana brought such a calming energy to my apartment that morning. They made 12 women and 4 flower girls feel their very best. Everyone loved their hair and the styles lasted all day even through the dancing :)

Maricruz, I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Allison · Married on 10/13/2017

I could not have chosen a better hair stylist for my wedding day than Maricruz. Her talent, approach, and sweet nature made for a perfect prep process and wedding day.

I had two trials with Maricruz as I was undecided on what type of style I wanted for my wedding day, and in both 90 minute sessions she quickly and skillfully executed 3 - 4 hairstyles each. She was really a pro, but made sure to stop and ask along the way if I wanted small, subtle changes to be made based on my preferences. Her attention to detail and focus on her customer was impressive and calming in these trial sessions.

Where Maricruz really was a true gem was on my wedding day. She was the first to arrive and the last to leave in my bridal suite, taking care of 10 women in five and a half hours without a single hiccup. She was such a calming presence in the bridal suite and all of my bridesmaids looked absolutely beautiful, with a mix of up and down styles and blowouts. Maricruz artfully created loose waves, updos, braids - whatever my girls wanted, she was able to execute without a second thought. My hair came out beautifully and I was very calm as Maricruz got me ready as I knew she would take care of every detail to make my hair perfect. Maricruz stayed until the very end of our getting ready process to ensure my veil was secure and perfect, as well.

Maricruz's service, responsiveness, and skill are absolutely amazing. You will not be sorry booking Maricruz for your wedding - she is as professional and good as they come!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Kelsie · Married on 10/07/2017

Maricruz was absolutely fabulous to work with! She is very talented and a pleasure to work with. We finished perfectly on time and she exceeded expectations for everyone's hair visions. She is very passionate about what she does, which makes the experience amazing. I would highly recommend Maricruz for any hair needs!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Maricruz Hairstyles 32
    Maricruz Hairstyles 33
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 10/07/2017

Maricruz is an amazing hair stylist!! I am so grateful that I was referred to her and that she was available for my wedding day. She was so friendly, kind, and easy to work with - I did two trials before my big day to make sure I decided on the right style, and Maricruz was so patient in helping me get it just right. On the morning of my wedding, Maricruz arrived at the hotel early! She did all different types of beautiful styles for me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my aunt. Everyone loved their hair, including me! My half-up/half-down braided style with a hair vine came out perfect, it was exactly what I wanted. I have very straight hair which doesn't usually hold curls well, but my curls stayed in throughout the night and looked awesome in pictures. I was thrilled! I cannot thank Maricruz enough for all of her help on my big day and trials leading up to it. Hire Maricruz Hairstyles, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Suzie · Married on 09/09/2017

Maricruz was amazing to work with. I could not have asked for a more talented, organized or kind hair stylist for my wedding day. From first communication over email, to my trial, to the wedding day Maricruz was wonderful. My hair was stunning, I received many compliments on the style, and all of my friends and family in the bridal party looked beautiful. Maricruz and Ana, who assisted her, were wonderful at listening to the requests of each of my friends and creating a style that matched. We all looked beautiful thanks to Maricruz.

Sent on 09/25/2017