58 Main St., Sturbridge, MA 01566 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design

Christy & Co. is an award-winning team of artists providing on-location bridal hair and airbrush makeup services for weddings throughout southern New England - MA, CT and RI. Christy & Co. has been awarded Best of the Knot from 2011 - 2019, and WeddingWire Couple's Choice awards from 2011 - 2018.

Follow Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design on

Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design 5
Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design 6
Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design 7

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

I am so glad that I booked Christy & Co to do hair and makeup for my wedding! Christy was the makeup artist for our group and Renee did our hair.
    My trial was super low-key and I felt like they both wanted honest feedback throughout the process. I had some very minor adjustments, but overall they gave me just what I was looking for.
    They both arrived promptly on the day of our wedding, got set up quickly, and fit in with our group seamlessly while we got ready. My bridesmaids and both mothers looked stunning after they got made up, and everyone was really happy with the way things turned out. Christy and Renee did a great job of replicating the look I wanted, while also making a few adjustments that we had discussed after the trial.
    Christy also took the time to airbrush my husband's face to cover a couple of stress pimples, and to help my grandmother apply her own makeup before she left. This was above and beyond what was expected of her and I truly appreciated it.
    I would definitely recommend Christy and her team to other brides - their work was amazing and she was so on top of things leading up to the wedding. Thanks Christy & Co!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design 8

Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design's reply:

Thank you for this fabulous review, Kelly! I am so glad that Chelsea directed you our way. You were all so wonderful to work with. And this picture is beautiful!

Lori · Married on 08/03/2018

Christy was recommended to me by my cousin Meghan a year ago and it was the best decision!! I can’t say enough good things about Christy and her team...They worked on 20 girls, the biggest party they’ve had, they did it beautifully and were so personable, all my girls loved them!!!! Christy and Chelsea did my hair and makeup, it was exactly what i pictured it would be!! If you haven’t booked your makeup artist or hair stylist, your missing out if you don’t choose this team!!! Simply AMAZING!!!!!

Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design 9

Jen · Married on 07/07/2018

We met Chelsea, from Christy & Co., while we were photographing a wedding. As I was editing photos, I couldn’t help but notice how meticulous all of the hairstyles of the bride and her bridesmaids looked on the big day! I also had a feeling from spending time with her that day that she would be exactly the calming and professional presence I needed when getting ready on my own wedding day. I booked with Christy & Co basically a few years in advance because I knew how perfect their services would be for me and my bridesmaids. The communication leading up to the events was exactly what I needed as a bride and a person who appreciates effective communication!

Since I booked their services so far before the wedding day and my vision shifted a bit through the planning process, I had two hair trials with Chelsea, during which we had so much fun! I felt like I was catching up with an old friend while she creatively and masterfully gave me the perfect, most romantic, natural bride look that I was going for. My bridesmaids all LOVED their hair that day. So much so that many of them kept their do’s in until the next day just to enjoy it some more! I hope that we work with Christy & Co. in the future on our wedding photography ventures, and I can’t wait to recommend their services to all of our future clients, friends, and family!

Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design Pricing

Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design Price Rates

Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Diaz Digital Discoveries
    Diaz Digital Discoveries Wedding Photographers

You can expect consistently beautiful hair and makeup artistry from Christy & Co. They always do an amazing job of making their clients look their very best! I highly recommend them to all of my clients!

• Shannon Grant Photography
    Shannon Grant Photography Wedding Photographers

Christy is AMAZING. The head of a super talented team, her artistry never fails to impress and is a testament to the creativity necessary in this profession. She's very professional, super friendly and makes sure her brides are looking fabulous... on time (which to a photographer means the WORLD!). If you hire Christy, have no fear, you'll look gorgeous and be relaxed enough to enjoy the best day of your life!

• Heather Fuller Photography
    Heather Fuller Photography Wedding Photographers

Christy is an excellent makeup artist. I have worked with her on several occasions. She is friendly and a true professional.

• 58 Main St. Sturbridge, MA 01566 See on map