Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design

Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design

About Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design

Serving southern New England - MA, CT, RI

Christy & Co. is an award-winning team of artists providing on-location bridal hair and airbrush makeup services for weddings throughout southern New England - MA, CT and RI. Christy & Co. currently holds the 2010, 2011 & 2012 A-List titles of Best Boston Wedding Makeup, 2011-2018 Best of the Knot, and 2011-2108 WeddingWire Bride's Choice awards.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Group Services (5)
On-Site Hair (5)
Licensed (2)
Natural Makeup (2)

Christy was recommended to me by my cousin Meghan a year ago and it was the best decision!! I can’t say enough good things about Christy and her team...They worked on 20 girls, the biggest party they’ve had, they did it beautifully and were so personable, all my girls loved them!!!! Christy and Chelsea did my hair and makeup, it was exactly what i pictured it would be!! If you haven’t booked your makeup artist or hair stylist, your missing out if you don’t choose this team!!! Simply AMAZING!!!!!

Photo of Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design in Sturbridge, MA
Profile Picture Lori, 8/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We met Chelsea, from Christy & Co., while we were photographing a wedding. As I was editing photos, I couldn’t help but notice how meticulous all of the hairstyles of the bride and her bridesmaids looked on the big day! I also had a feeling from spending time with her that day that she would be exactly the calming and professional presence I needed when getting ready on my own wedding day. I booked with Christy & Co basically a few years in advance because I knew how perfect their services would be for me and my bridesmaids. The communication leading up to the events was exactly what I needed as a bride and a person who appreciates effective communication!

Since I booked their services so far before the wedding day and my vision shifted a bit through the planning process, I had two hair trials with Chelsea, during which we had so much fun! I felt like I was catching up with an old friend while she creatively and masterfully gave me the perfect, most romantic, natural bride look that I was going for. My bridesmaids all LOVED their hair that day. So much so that many of them kept their do’s in until the next day just to enjoy it some more! I hope that we work with Christy & Co. in the future on our wedding photography ventures, and I can’t wait to recommend their services to all of our future clients, friends, and family!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christy and Alexandra. First, Christy is quite possibly the most responsive person EVER (and definitely the most responsive of all my vendors!). She got back to all of my emails immediately, accommodated add-ons, subtractions, changes in schedule, etc. Moreover, she even helped me find a hair stylist! Really above and beyond. Alexandra was my makeup artist and I feel so lucky to have gotten her for my big day. I almost never wear makeup, and Alexandra helped me feel beautiful but true to myself. On top of that, Alexandra is an esthetician and gave me all sorts of skin advice that would help for the perfect look on my wedding day. After my makeup trial, she literally called a spa for me and booked a facial on my behalf. Alexandra also had amazing time management skills, was a wonderful person to chat with, and really got along great with everyone with whom she interacted. I wouldn't have known where to begin without her. My bridesmaids were all gushing about how incredible she was. I even have one girl who is also a bride, and she showed her makeup artist the picture of herself with the makeup Alexandra did! If it's not clear already, GO WITH CHRISTY & CO., and if you get Alexandra, consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky!!!! Seriously the best.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/30/18, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1277821065577 annmariemorin
220x220 sq 1286898881312 bride

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
You can expect consistently beautiful hair and makeup artistry from Christy & Co. They always do an amazing job of making their clients look their very best! I highly recommend them to all of my clients!

Christy is AMAZING. The head of a super talented team, her artistry never fails to impress and is a testament to the creativity necessary in this profession. She's very professional, super friendly and makes sure her brides are looking fabulous... on time (which to a photographer means the WORLD!). If you hire Christy, have no fear, you'll look gorgeous and be relaxed enough to enjoy the best day of your life!

Christy is an excellent makeup artist. I have worked with her on several occasions. She is friendly and a true professional.

My daughter and I were so thrilled that we had Christy do our make-up for her wedding. It just took the stress out of looking perfect for the special day. Christy took care of everything and has such a friendly outlook that makes you enjoy the day even more. Outstanding makeup artist!

I had the pleasure of working with Christy back in May and I have to say I was very impressed with her work. She is one talented individual and really understands the science and the art of make up. She gets what it takes to make you look gorgeous for your photographs and being a photographer I really appreciate that! I highly recommend Christy!

58 Main St., Sturbridge, MA 01566   See On Map