Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design Reviews

130 | Sturbridge, MA

130 Reviews for Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design

• Lily

Lily e Kaplan · Married on 02/09/2020

Wonderful hair and makeup experience!

My bridal party and I were all so happy to have had Betsy and Chelsea from Christy's team do our makeup and hair for my wedding. Betsy and Chelsea were both incredibly professional, listened to what I wanted during my trial, and perfectly executed on the wedding day. Despite rainy weather, my hair and makeup held up throughout the night. I would certainly recommend Christy and team to friends!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Sara Bouchard · Married on 09/08/2019

Perfect looks for my big day

Christy and Chelsea beautified me and my ladies perfectly for my big day. I am so glad I chose them! They were able to take a few photos and my words for the look I wanted and transformed it into my perfect bride look. My MOH, bridesmaid, and mother in law looked perfect, as well. I received so many compliments and everyone loved their looks for my big day! Most importantly, they made sure everything felt comfortable while holding all day long into the night. Thank you again ladies for making me feel extra special and beautiful on such an important day!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Kate J · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent and easy to work with

Christy & Co. do absolutely amazing work. Christy was so well organized and was so quick to respond to all of my communication which made things so much easier on me as the bride in the planning process. Her contract laid out clear expectations so nothing came as a surprise and I knew exactly what would be expected from both me and her and her team. My bridal party and I worked specifically with Betsy, Alexandra and Renee for hair and makeup and their work was amazing. As someone that does not typically wear much makeup I was so impressed by their ability to make my make up look as natural as possible, as well as their ability to meet all of my bridal party members expectations with what they wanted for their own hair and makeup. I highly recommend Christy & Co for your wedding day hair and makeup. They made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Bliss · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing makeup!

I was recommended to call Christy & Co. from a friend and I couldn't be happier! Christy does such an amazing job with bridal makeup, which lasted all day and night. I would recommend Christy to anyone looking for bridal makeup.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Karen Pietras · Married on 08/09/2019

Awesome experence

Our experience with Christy was awesome. She did a wonderful job with the wedding party makeup. She especially made my two daughters feel very beautiful on that special day. They both received many compliments on their makeup. I would highly recommend her services for any bride who wants to look and feel beautiful on her special day. Will definitely be using her services again for future weddings in our family.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Caroline Smith · Married on 06/08/2019

Christy is amazing!

Christy is amazing! She is so talented and was so easy to work with. My make-up came out exactly as I envisioned it--I even teared up just seeing the final result! All of my bridesmaids were stunning. I am so grateful for Christy and would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Mary-Beth · Married on 05/18/2019

Christy saved the day!

My daughter had an appointment with a different makeup artist who cancelled on the morning of her prom. I reached out to Christy through email and she replied immediately. She did my daughter’s makeup exactly how she asked and I couldn’t have asked for more, she looked absolutely gorgeous and it stayed on all night! We look forward to seeing Christy again for her next prom and highly recommend her. She was personable and professional and saved the day for us!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

I am so glad that I booked Christy & Co to do hair and makeup for my wedding! Christy was the makeup artist for our group and Renee did our hair.
    My trial was super low-key and I felt like they both wanted honest feedback throughout the process. I had some very minor adjustments, but overall they gave me just what I was looking for.
    They both arrived promptly on the day of our wedding, got set up quickly, and fit in with our group seamlessly while we got ready. My bridesmaids and both mothers looked stunning after they got made up, and everyone was really happy with the way things turned out. Christy and Renee did a great job of replicating the look I wanted, while also making a few adjustments that we had discussed after the trial.
    Christy also took the time to airbrush my husband's face to cover a couple of stress pimples, and to help my grandmother apply her own makeup before she left. This was above and beyond what was expected of her and I truly appreciated it.
    I would definitely recommend Christy and her team to other brides - their work was amazing and she was so on top of things leading up to the wedding. Thanks Christy & Co!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Christy & Co. - Makeup Artistry & Bridal Hair Design's reply:

Thank you for this fabulous review, Kelly! I am so glad that Chelsea directed you our way. You were all so wonderful to work with. And this picture is beautiful!

Lori · Married on 08/03/2018

Christy was recommended to me by my cousin Meghan a year ago and it was the best decision!! I can’t say enough good things about Christy and her team...They worked on 20 girls, the biggest party they’ve had, they did it beautifully and were so personable, all my girls loved them!!!! Christy and Chelsea did my hair and makeup, it was exactly what i pictured it would be!! If you haven’t booked your makeup artist or hair stylist, your missing out if you don’t choose this team!!! Simply AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Jen · Married on 07/07/2018

We met Chelsea, from Christy & Co., while we were photographing a wedding. As I was editing photos, I couldn’t help but notice how meticulous all of the hairstyles of the bride and her bridesmaids looked on the big day! I also had a feeling from spending time with her that day that she would be exactly the calming and professional presence I needed when getting ready on my own wedding day. I booked with Christy & Co basically a few years in advance because I knew how perfect their services would be for me and my bridesmaids. The communication leading up to the events was exactly what I needed as a bride and a person who appreciates effective communication!

Since I booked their services so far before the wedding day and my vision shifted a bit through the planning process, I had two hair trials with Chelsea, during which we had so much fun! I felt like I was catching up with an old friend while she creatively and masterfully gave me the perfect, most romantic, natural bride look that I was going for. My bridesmaids all LOVED their hair that day. So much so that many of them kept their do’s in until the next day just to enjoy it some more! I hope that we work with Christy & Co. in the future on our wedding photography ventures, and I can’t wait to recommend their services to all of our future clients, friends, and family!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christy and Alexandra. First, Christy is quite possibly the most responsive person EVER (and definitely the most responsive of all my vendors!). She got back to all of my emails immediately, accommodated add-ons, subtractions, changes in schedule, etc. Moreover, she even helped me find a hair stylist! Really above and beyond. Alexandra was my makeup artist and I feel so lucky to have gotten her for my big day. I almost never wear makeup, and Alexandra helped me feel beautiful but true to myself. On top of that, Alexandra is an esthetician and gave me all sorts of skin advice that would help for the perfect look on my wedding day. After my makeup trial, she literally called a spa for me and booked a facial on my behalf. Alexandra also had amazing time management skills, was a wonderful person to chat with, and really got along great with everyone with whom she interacted. I wouldn't have known where to begin without her. My bridesmaids were all gushing about how incredible she was. I even have one girl who is also a bride, and she showed her makeup artist the picture of herself with the makeup Alexandra did! If it's not clear already, GO WITH CHRISTY & CO., and if you get Alexandra, consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky!!!! Seriously the best.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Not only did all of our hair and make up come out amazing, Christy and Co. are super efficient and know their wedding day timelines in and out! I had a lot of questions throughout the wedding planning process and I always had a response within 24 hours usually within a few hours.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/16/2018

I started doing vendor research like every other bride, as soon as we got engaged. I'm the kinda girl that is super attached to my long hair. So finding a hair stylist can be a little nerve wrecking especially if it's for an occasion. I'm so glad I went with Christie and Co. All the reviews for them were outstanding. Nicole was my stylist. She was very professional and open to my ideas and vision as to what I want my hair to look like for the big day. First I got my hair cut in March so I could get know the stylist and got comfortable with her. In April I had my hair trial for my Bridal shower Nicole was able to recreate the picture I showed her of what I wanted my hair to look like. I liked it but I wasn't in love with it. Her and I worked together made a few tweeks and when it came time for the morning of the wedding she remembered the adjustments we had discussed at the last visit with her and my hair came out gorgeous. A perfect vision exactly what I had been dreaming of my whole life. I can not thank everyone enough. Nicole and another sylist were able to start doing everyone's hair and was done in about 3 hours for 8 girls getting there hair done. No one's hair looked rushed. Everyone was gorgeous and our hair lasted all day and night long. Hair began at 7:30 am the wedding was at 11:00am and went all day into the night and the next day. After all the dancing and photos my hair still looked great. Truly a day to remember forever I strongly recommend using Christie and Company for any special events you have in your life. Thank you again everyone you made me feel like a Princess!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

After a bad experience at a make up trial using a different vendor I ended up finding Christy&Co. I had Alex do my make up and multiple bridesmaids. As someone who never wears make up, I think it all came out perfectly. The airbrush make up stayed on the entire day and looked flawless.
    They were booked up for hair on the day of my wedding but Christy was nice enough to provide me with a list of other hair vendors which she contacted to make sure they were available for my day.
    I would highly recommend this company (and Alex of course).

Sent on 06/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 12/02/2017

Christy was AMAZING to work with. She did exactly what I wanted and made my bridesmaids and I look gorgeous. I liked that I didn’t feel like I had a face full of makeup all day. I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup, so I wanted something not too bold. She did exactly what I wanted. I would 100% recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Kristyna · Married on 09/16/2017

All of the bridesmaids and both the moms were super happy with their makeup. Mine was still perfectly intact the next morning too. We were also ready with plenty of time to spare. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Susie · Married on 09/09/2017

Christy was incredibly responsive when I emailed her time and time again with questions. Betsy and Chelsea were really great to work with. We had them come out for our wedding and were on time and ready to go right away. They are super sweet and incredibly talented. This company is worth EVERY penny. This is an investment that is absolutely worth it!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Marisa · Married on 09/02/2017

I was referred to Christy and Co from a friend and am so extremely grateful that I found her! Christy is very responsive and is just really great at making brides and their party look and feel beautiful. She brought her whole glam squad for my large bridal party and everyone loved their look. We were done early which made e day run ahead of schedule My hair and makeup lasted all night long and I would never consider having used anyone else. If you want to look and feel beautiful and work with a fun, genuine team choose Christy and Co.!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Sandra · Married on 08/26/2017

I don't even know where to begin with Christy and her team as I am speechless with their work on my wedding day. I just recently got married on August 26th and had selected Christy and her group to be a part of our wedding day as our hair and make-up team. I had 8 bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law, and let me say, everyone looked flawless!! Christy and her team are EXTREMELY talented and I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day because of them. They are friendly, efficient, and comfortable to be around. We stayed on track and on schedule throughout the entire wedding day and they were always on top of things. They made the getting ready process so stress free.. All of my girlfriends and mothers loved her entire team and were all so happy with how their hair and makeup came out. I on the other hand was completely in awe when I saw what they did with my hair and make-up. I had people coming up to me throughout the entire night of my wedding asking about my hair and how incredible it looked. If you are thinking about choosing Christy and her team, do not even think twice!! You will be beyond happy that you chose them and trust me you will look absolutely stunning on your wedding day and in your wedding photos.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

I had looked into Christy & Co after receiving recommendations from a couple of recent brides. Christy was very professional to work with both over email and in person, and she was great about answering the many questions I had ahead of time. The hair and makeup trial process was very easy, and I felt like Christy really understood the look I was going for on my wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Christy and her team were AWESOME! Everyone in the bridal party was able to get the perfect up-do and everyone's makeup was beautiful. We were on time as scheduled to complete the hair/makeup process which helped to keep us moving on schedule for first look and photos. My hair and makeup lasted all the way through our after party!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

Christy was absolutely amazing and such a delight to work with! She completely understood what everyone wanted and executed everyone's visions to perfection. Renee, her hair stylist, was equally amazing and super talented. I couldn't recommend them more! Everyone couldn't stop saying how great our hair and makeup looked!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Meghan · Married on 07/14/2017

I cannot recommend the team at Christy & Co enough, especially for large wedding parties! We had LeeAnne and Alexandra for makeup, and Renee for hair for 11 women (8 bridesmaids, me, and the 2 moms). Everything went so smoothly and there never seemed to be any rush- in fact, Renee finished hair for 11 people with plenty of time to spare! I had also decided to change the style I wanted from the trial, and Renee was able to work with the photos I brought that day - my hair stayed in place the whole time and I was so happy with how it turned out. Alexandra and LeeAnne did an amazing job with the makeup - everyone looked flawless throughout the whole night. They were also able to accommodate some last minute mishaps and help us out - my brother was a groomsman in the wedding party and showed up with a black eye, and Alexandra worked her magic on that so you couldn't see anything (haha- thanks Alexandra)! Christy was very professional and great to work with, always following up to check in and make sure things were working out. If I could go back I wouldn't change a thing - thank you all!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/06/2017

I would recommend Christy & Co to ANYONE looking for beautiful hair and makeup for their big day! I am not a makeup or hair person so I had no idea what I was looking for on my wedding day, but after my free trial with Christy and Renee, they managed to get the look just right! The airbrushing and hair held up so well that I didn't need to do any touch-ups, and that is saying a lot with the amount of the wind we had! They met us at our hotel and were punctual and in communication with me the days leading up to the event so I never had to worry about being forgotten. In addition to my hair and make-up, they also did my 3 bridesmaids and mother. Everyone loved their styles and they had never met Christy or Renee before.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/16/2016

Christy and Chelsea did makeup and hair for my wedding day and all of my girls loved what they did! & i had some very picky people with me! My makeup was flawless and lasted all day and night! It even looked good the next morning! & my hair looked even better than the picture i showed Chelsea. Christy is so sweet and fun to talk to! I couldn't be happier with their work! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/26/2016
  • Cori161

Cori · Married on 10/01/2016

I would recommend Christy & Co to ANYONE looking for beautiful hair and makeup for their big day! I know that they are not the most "affordable" option, but the value of knowing that you and the women you love most will be well taken care of and feeling beautiful on your day is well beyond the monetary cost. While I did not get to meet Christy in person, she was always so sweet and responsive - you would think you were her only customer with the personal attention she gives you! She even checked in before my wedding to say congrats :) I had six bridesmaids, my mother, my aunt/officiant, and myself getting ready -- which seems like it would be chaotic! However, we could all enjoy ourselves while getting ready, and were as relaxed as possible in anticipation for the day ahead - all thanks to the professionalism, friendliness, and talent of the Christy & Co team. Renee did everyone's hair and it all turned out amazing. My family is blessed/cursed with a lot of hair, and it still held for the whole night! Alexandra and Leanne did all of our makeup, and we received compliments all night! The airbrushing held up so well that I didn't even need any touch-ups! I absolutely adore these girls, and would hire them again in a heartbeat if I ever needed hair & makeup services again. One of my best friends/bridesmaids is using them for her wedding next September - and I'm so excited to see them again when I'm not panicking as an almost bride :) Thanks so much for everything, Christy, Leanne, Alexandra, and Renee! I can't wait to share some pictures with you!

Sent on 11/01/2016