I Do On-site Hair and Face

Boston, MA View map Visit website

I DO: on-site hair and face is a luxurious hair and makeup company based out of South Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Their experienced stylists will come to your home or venue, so the morning of your wedding can be as stress-free as possible. They offer a range of styles from classic and elegant to modern and fun. I DO: on-site hair and face can't wait to make you and your bridal party look absolutely gorgeous for your big day.

Experience

The professional cosmetologists at this passionate company have over 15 years of experience. Their work has been featured in Boston Weddings Magazine, Bride & Groom and The Improper. They’ve also written beauty-related articles for numerous wedding publications and online networks. They’re skilled at what they do, and will help you determine the perfect look that reflects your individual taste and style.

This award-winning company is happy to work with groups of up to 30 people. Your entire bridal party, and close family members, can get their hair and makeup done with you. They offer consultations and hair trials at their studio in Medway. Their services include:

• Blowouts
  • Brow and lash tinting
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Other Services

In addition to providing hair and makeup for the bride and her attendants, I DO: on-site hair and face also offers men’s grooming services. Additional services include:

• Hair extensions
  • Hair cuts
  • Hair coloring
  • Hair relaxer
  • Keratin treatment
  • Perm

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$70

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 05/06/2022

Wonderful experience

I just got married on 5/6 and I Do On-Site Hair and Face did my hair as well as my bridal party’s. Eva and Kayla did such an amazing job! Everyone wanted a different style and they completely nailed all of them, everyone looked beautiful! I was nervous with time since there were 8 of us and we started at 9:30am but they got it done in a timely manner and we were even done early with no rush!!

I received so many compliments, and it still looked perfect and smooth by the end of the night despite a little rain and wind. No touch ups were needed on anyones end. Eva used a filler to make my thin hair have a little volume, I was hesitant at first as I didn’t want it to look fake but I loved the end result. It was much needed and you could not even tell it was fake.

These two ladies were easy to talk to and we had some good laughs, I hope they felt the same.

I highly recommend these talented ladies at I Do On-Site Hair and Face!
    Gabby M. Married on 09/26/2020

We all looked fabulous!

Heather and her team are affordable and fabulous!! My uncle is in the beauty industry and highly recommended I Do for myself and my bridal party’s hair and makeup, and they did not disappoint! You have to drive to their location for that trial, but It was worth the drive and so much fun! The whole team is easy to talk to and get along with! For our actual wedding, Heather made sure she had all the extra hair and extension needed for my bridal up-do, her and her team came to the hotel and got everyone done with time to spare so we could catch our shuttle. They even left time for touch ups to hair and makeup as well! My maid of honor was not happy with the height of her up-do, and with no questions asked, the girls fixed it! My mother is not the easiest person to please, and the team somehow made her happy. Everyone loved their hairstyles and makeup! We all looked so flawless! I attached some pictures to show, because words don’t say enough how much I recommend this company and team! I looked the prettiest I will ever look in my life, and I cant thank Heather, Riley, and the rest of the team for making me feel that way! I highly highly recommend them for an affordable wedding hair and makeup option for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

24 photos · 07/16/2017
  • Christian & Kim
    24 photos · 09/12/2016

Boston Boston, MA, 02113
Location of (I Do On-site Hair and Face)
165 Main St Medway, MA, 02748

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding