I Do On-site Hair and Face Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 05/06/2022

Wonderful experience

I just got married on 5/6 and I Do On-Site Hair and Face did my hair as well as my bridal party’s. Eva and Kayla did such an amazing job! Everyone wanted a different style and they completely nailed all of them, everyone looked beautiful! I was nervous with time since there were 8 of us and we started at 9:30am but they got it done in a timely manner and we were even done early with no rush!!

I received so many compliments, and it still looked perfect and smooth by the end of the night despite a little rain and wind. No touch ups were needed on anyones end. Eva used a filler to make my thin hair have a little volume, I was hesitant at first as I didn’t want it to look fake but I loved the end result. It was much needed and you could not even tell it was fake.

These two ladies were easy to talk to and we had some good laughs, I hope they felt the same.

I highly recommend these talented ladies at I Do On-Site Hair and Face!
    Gabby M. Married on 09/26/2020

We all looked fabulous!

Heather and her team are affordable and fabulous!! My uncle is in the beauty industry and highly recommended I Do for myself and my bridal party’s hair and makeup, and they did not disappoint! You have to drive to their location for that trial, but It was worth the drive and so much fun! The whole team is easy to talk to and get along with! For our actual wedding, Heather made sure she had all the extra hair and extension needed for my bridal up-do, her and her team came to the hotel and got everyone done with time to spare so we could catch our shuttle. They even left time for touch ups to hair and makeup as well! My maid of honor was not happy with the height of her up-do, and with no questions asked, the girls fixed it! My mother is not the easiest person to please, and the team somehow made her happy. Everyone loved their hairstyles and makeup! We all looked so flawless! I attached some pictures to show, because words don’t say enough how much I recommend this company and team! I looked the prettiest I will ever look in my life, and I cant thank Heather, Riley, and the rest of the team for making me feel that way! I highly highly recommend them for an affordable wedding hair and makeup option for your wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Jessica
    Jessica O. Married on 09/06/2020

Unbelievable Wedding Hair & Makeup

I was referred to I Do by a friend of mine and decided to hire them for my wedding on 5/22/21. They traveled to us and showed up right on time. They cruised through all 10 of my girl's hair and makeup and we all looked BEAUTIFUL. Everyone's makeup looked totally natural yet stunning and each girl's hair turned out exactly the way they wanted. On top of doing amazing work, the I Do team worked flawlessly and effortlessly together and helped ease my stress as they prepped me and my bridesmaids for my big day. I could not recommend them more highly!
  • Michelle
    Michelle K. Married on 11/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Erica did a fantastic job!

Erica did an amazing job with wedding hair and and make-up for our big day! It was a huge value-add to have someone who can do both hair and make-up because there were only 3 of us having services done, and it allowed us to meet the minimum service limits. Erica and the team at "I Do" were organized, well-prepared, and very talented! I was relaxed the morning of my wedding thanks to Erica and Brielle, who had everything under control and did a great job getting us ready. Thanks so much!
    Sarah Married on 08/17/2019

So awesome!

My wedding was on a very humid day and my hair looked amazing all day thanks to the I Do stylists. They were fast, very experienced, and efficient. My whole bridal team looked awesome and it was such a relief to have them at the venue so we could save so much time!
    Halle Y. Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!

I could not say nicer things about my wedding day experience. They provided the most personal care from start to finish and wouldn't have wanted to have anyone else doing my hair and makeup the day off!
  • Steven
    Steven K. Married on 07/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great, stress free, fun experience!

My husband and I got married on July 27, 2019! Eva and her assistant Sam did the hair for my entire bridal party while Ashley completed the makeup. I cannot express how seamless the day was with them and how enjoyable they made it! Not only were all my bridesmaids happy with how their hair and make up came out, but the I-Do crew helped us all feel relaxed, comfortable and confident. I highly recommend booking with them! Thank you Eva, Ashley and Sam!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 07/19/2019

Hair and Makeup Queens

I Do Onsite Hair and Face were the perfect choice for my wedding! I can't recommend this team enough! Eva was a rockstar communicator from the very first email and all contracts were clear and concise.
    Eva was the hair goddess and Gina was the makeup slayer. They both worked beautifully together to create unique looks for me and my bridal party. We went for a slightly a different look for my hair than at my trial, but I trusted Eva completely and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Now Gina is a magician with the makeup. She made us all glow and brought out our natural beauty without looking overdone. When I look at the photos of the bridal party looks, I just smile ear to ear. AND, the Mother of the Bride look flawless. Eva and Gina had my Mom looking like a queen. Hire these women, and you too will be impressed with their professionalism, talent, and personalities!
    Jaime S. Married on 10/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Hair and Make-up Stylists Ever!!!!

Best hairstylists and make up artists I’ve ever worked with! We found a group of ladies that knew how to do both African American hair and make up in addition to Caucasian hair and make up! On top of that that they were such fun girls for my bridal party to be around and kept the energy high while we got ready! Countless people who attended my wedding have already asked me for their information! Heather and her team are second to none! Thank you so much I do on-site hair and face for making me look 👌🏾 on my wedding day! ❤️❤️❤️
    Ali Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had such a good experience with I Do. They were responsive, on time, reasonably priced, and very friendly. Our hair and makeup looked fantastic and everyone was raving. We loved I Do!
    Melissa Married on 09/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Heather and her team came to do hair and make up for my wedding last weekend and they were AMAZING! So professional and punctual but still down to earth, kind and fun to talk with! Everyone’s hair looked beautiful and perfect thanks to heather and her assistant Brielle! Heather was so accommodating since I totally changed the hair style I wanted from the one we did at my trail! Gina made everyone’s make up look great and made everyone feel so beautiful! I got so many compliments on my hair and make up that night! Heathers assistant even went and picked up our lunch for us! Honestly would recommend them a million times over! Absolutely no complaints!
    Kelsey Married on 08/11/2018

One happy married bride!

I couldn't of said I DO without YOU! Heather and Eva were absolute rockstars from the day we met for my trial up through the moment they sent me off in the limo. They were so easy to talk to and laugh with, which is what I really needed the morning of my big day. They both worked efficiently, but never rushed and made sure that everyone was put together and touched up. Eva and Heather went out of their way and talked with the hotel (who was running behind) to get my room cleaned and prepped so we could begin ontime! If it weren't for them I would've been a hot mess that day. I feel very fortunate to have met them both and would highly reccommend their services for all future brides!
    Lisa Married on 12/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough about how fabulous the team from "I Do: On-Site Hair and Face" is. Gina did an impeccable job with my makeup and I was so happy with how I looked. Kelsey's updo was exactly what I asked for. I would highly recommend this team of amazing artists for your special day.
    R Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had Heather and her team do our hair last month at our wedding in Boston. Everyone looked phenomenal and the hairstyles lasted all night - especially mine, which came out even better than the trial and lasted through 5 hours of jumping and dancing. Heather is extremely accessible and was a pleasure to work with. I had a fairly large bridal party with lots of hair types, and everyone was happy with their hear and ready to go on time. Heather came highly recommended to me and I am happy pass along the recommendation. She is wonderful!
    Kathryn Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would definitely recommend, I Do! I hired Heather to create a bohemian hair style for my alternative wedding. She heard my vision and was able to create a look that fit my vision perfectly. Moreover, she and her colleague were such fun to have with us on the wedding day- fun, easy going, and talented!
    Sarah Married on 09/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    These ladies are the best! If you want perfection for your wedding these ladies will give it to you!! I Do is so easy to work with and will accommodate anything. They made the getting ready process run so smoothly and stress free, which is what every bride wants for her wedding day!!
    Bridget Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough about these talented girls. Every single makeup application and hairstyle done for our wedding came out perfect. We worked with Eva and Nicole for hair and Gina for makeup, they were all professional, fun to be with and incredibly talented. The girls came to my parents house to get 7 of us ready and they not only made it stress free but they made everyone look absolutely perfect!! They waited until we all were off in the limo and even helped everyone finish getting dressed and ready. They truly went above and beyond....they are amazing! Thank you ladies so much!
    Lizzy Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I Do did hair and makeup for my sister's wedding this past weekend. I truly can't say enough wonderful things about this team. They spent time making sure each and every person in our party felt confident in their look. They made Pinterest photos come to life, and were incredibly responsive to feedback. Above all, they were SO fun to hang out with all morning! In addition, I thought the pricing and service were excellent. Truly can't recommend them enough!
    Justin Married on 02/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My hair was everything I hoped for!!
    Leslie Married on 09/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Heather and her team were AMAZING! They were so professional in getting through everyone's hair and makeup - including taking on some last minute requests - and were also super fun! All of our makeup and hair were stunning and stayed put aaalllll day and night. Thank you to Heather and the crew for making us all look perfect and feel amazing on my wedding day!
    Nicki Married on 08/27/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I loved I Do! Eva was a pleasure to deal with, and thought they did amazing work with everyone's hair and makeup. They are also very reasonably priced compared to other hair/makeup companies that come to you, and were very easy to work with.
    Jessie Married on 07/23/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am so pleased that I chose I Do Wedding Hair and Makeup for my wedding! I was blown away when I went for my hair and makeup trial with Nicole and Erica, so I was confident they would do an incredible job on my wedding day. Both my hair and makeup were more than I could have ever dreamed of. Both women are absolute professionals and are so sweet. The other hair and makeup artists that came on the day of the wedding did an excellent job as well, and all of my bridesmaids and our mothers were very pleased with how their hair and makeup came out. I would definitely recommend I Do to anyone looking for wedding hair and makeup in the area. Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!
    Melissa Married on 11/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nicole did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding! I don't usually wear any make-up and I was so impressed with the natural looking make-up she did for me. I felt great and loved the way I looked! My hair was also perfect and lasted from a 10:30 am ceremony though a 10:00pm after party. Kim was also great and jumped in to help my family with last minuet touches! They were both great to work with and I highly recommend them!

I Do On-site Hair and Face's reply:

Melissa, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to hear that everything was just how you wanted it.
    Rachel Married on 08/15/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    WOW!!!! I don't even know where to begin, but I have to say- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these ladies for your event- you will not be let down. Nicole was my main stylist and was absolutely incredible. I wasn't sure what I wanted when I showed up for my trial and she helped me to design the most amazing and intricate up-do I have seen! I left with 30 photos of it on my phone and spent the next few months peeking back at them and getting excited all over again!! It was GORGEOUS!! When the big day came, Nicole and another stylist drove all the way to Plymouth Ma and setup in our dining room. In just a few hours they had masterfully completed hair for 9 bridesmaids, 3 moms, 3 flower girls, and a bride!! Everyone was in awe- they worked quickly and efficiently and the end results were stunning!! Everyone looked PERFECT whether their hair was done at 9am or 2pm- no one could tell. Not a hair budged throughout the night and I never stopped jumping and dancing. I even jumped into the lake at the after party and my hair held through that!! You can't go wrong with these ladies. They are sweet, reliable, calming, fun to chat with, professional, affordable and unbelievably talented. I was so lucky to find them and you will not regret booked them for your function!!!!

I Do On-site Hair and Face's reply:

WOW is right!!! Nicole showed us pictures of your wedding day and we agree, you looked amazing!!! Happy to hear you were thrilled with how it all turned out.
illustration stars