736 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, MA 01776 Map · Phone number

About Invidia Salon and Spa

Invidia Salon and Spa is an award-winning, nationally recognized salon and spa. This luxurious, multi-million dollar, state of the art facility was thoughtfully and meticulously designed to provide clients with a relaxing escape in a luxurious environment. No detail has been spared; the opulence of the Grand Room is self evident, with the most exclusive equipment, furnishings and innovative services and products that represent only a taste of this 10,000 square foot facility. Industry professionals have noted that this space as an achievement for salon and spas both in Boston and nationally.

Styling Station
Styling Station
The Tranquility Room
The Tranquility Room

2 Reviews for Invidia Salon and Spa

• Karren

Karren Oullete · Married on 06/22/2019

So happy I went with Invidia!

Invidia and their staff are extremely professional and amazing at hair and make-up. From my first contact with them they were very easy to work with and gave me many great ideas for my wedding. From the trial run to my wedding day they were so positive and friendly and truly created a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. They really felt like part of our family. I would highly recommend them to anyone for weddings or salon service

Sent on 07/24/2019

Tara · Married on 11/14/2015

Invidia Salon and Spa has a beautiful location with phenomenal services. In booking my wedding day services with Michele, we had a little hiccup on the day of as my maid of honor was not booked for hair or makeup when I clearly provided the service request on my contract. The staff worked very quickly to have an appointment available for my MOH which I was very grateful for! Everyone complimented my hair and makeup which I was extremely worried about as I do not wear makeup daily.
    To prepare for the wedding, I booked two appointments for a hydra-facial with Katie which was worth every penny! I have had a lot of stress breakouts and after the facial, Katie recommended using Skin Medica for my cleanser and moisturizer. By wedding day my face was clear and I could not have been happier! This salon is very accommodating and the staff is very attentive. I recommend this salon not just for events but everyday services as well!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Invidia Salon and Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

• 736 Boston Post Road Sudbury, 01776 See on map