Faces By Robin

Natick, Massachusetts View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Faces By Robin is a beauty and health business based in Natick, Massachusetts. While Robin is based in the Boston area, she is more than willing to travel outside that area to assist couples all throughout Massachusetts and New England. She gained much of her 15 years of experience working as a representative for big names in the beauty industry, like Nars, Chanel, and Versace. Robin will help you come up with and achieve a completely custom look for your wedding day.

Before your wedding day, you can meet with Faces By Robin for a consultation to discuss your style and needs. She can serve not only the bride, but also the bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and all of the other wedding attendants. She works with beauty items like fake lashes, yet keeps the makeup flawless and natural.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Fake Lashes

Katie D. Married on 12/17/2021

Robin is amazing!

Robin was so easy to work with and made my wedding day so incredibly special. Everyone looked absolutely stunning, and I felt like the most beautiful bride. The best part about Robin’s work is that she keeps everything so natural. Everyone looked like themselves, just naturally beautiful! I would easily recommend Robin to any future bride! She’s incredible!
  • Kara
    Kara P. Married on 12/05/2021

So happy with our experience!

Robin helped make our day perfect! She is so nice and pleasant to work with. A few months before my wedding, I met Robin for a makeup trial, so I was able to get to know her and ensure we would be a good fit.
    I don't wear a lot of makeup day to day, so my biggest concern with wedding makeup was not feeling myself. Robin respected that concern and gave me the perfect natural look. I felt so beautiful!
    I had a 10 woman bridal party, so Robin brought an additional stylist. All my girls had a great expereince. I definitely recommend Robin's services to other brides!
  • Amy
    Amy S. Married on 11/21/2021

Robin is simply the best!!!

Robin was absolutely incredible.

At my makeup trial, it felt like I'd met a kindred spirit. She was warm, inviting, and easy to talk to. As someone who never wears makeup, I can't tell you how reassuring it was to have her explain what she was doing to my face - She really put me at ease, and made sure I knew exactly what I needed to do and when. I left the makeup trial feeling beyond beautiful - I truly felt like a new stunning person. I was beyond sad having to wash my face that night - If I could have kept it on forever, I would have lol. She is beyond talented and was very skilled at giving someone a more "natural" look - meaning I looked like myself, but enhanced.

On my wedding day, she put everyone at ease. She was professional, on time and did an incredible job for my entire wedding party. Everyone loved her! Seriously, my new mother-in-law couldn't stop raving about how wonderful a job she did and how she was so excited to try fake eyelashes because Robin was the first person to make her feel comfortable enough to try them. My bridesmaids loved her too and we all were saying how sad we were to wash our faces before bed! lol It was a magical day and Robin was an essential part of the magic.

The last thing and maybe most importantly, she was reasonably priced.

Words can't describe how grateful I am to have met her and to have her on our team that day.

She really was wonderful. If you're debating on hiring her, don't, you won't be disappointed. I absolutely plan to reach out to her about doing my makeup for the next wedding or event that I go to!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jamie & Brad
    34 photos · 06/29/2019

Natick Natick, Massachusetts, 01760
Location of (Faces By Robin)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding