Faces By Robin

Natick, Massachusetts View map Visit website

Faces By Robin is a beauty and health business based in Natick, Massachusetts. While Robin is based in the Boston area, she is more than willing to travel outside that area to assist couples all throughout Massachusetts and New England. She gained much of her 15 years of experience working as a representative for big names in the beauty industry, like Nars, Chanel, and Versace. Robin will help you come up with and achieve a completely custom look for your wedding day.

Before your wedding day, you can meet with Faces By Robin for a consultation to discuss your style and needs. She can serve not only the bride, but also the bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and all of the other wedding attendants. She works with beauty items like fake lashes, yet keeps the makeup flawless and natural.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What makeup services do you offer?

Fake Lashes
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Peyton C. Married on 01/07/2023

Natural glowing bridal makeup

Robin and her team did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I felt so beautiful, fresh, and bridal. They used clean tools and brushes and truly worked their magic on my wedding party and myself. They were professional and kind, making sure to explain what they were doing every step of the way and were very receptive to my needs and wants for the day. I would 100% recommend Robin, especially if you’re going for a more natural look.

Faces By Robin's reply:

Thank you so much Peyton! You were an absolute pleasure to work with and a STUNNING bride!!
    We had so much fun getting you all ready!
  • Kerry
    Kerry D. Married on 06/10/2022

Robin nailed it!

I knew I wanted a "natural" makeup artist for my wedding because I don't wear a ton of makeup normally and it was important for me to look like myself :) Robin absolutely nailed it! She went above and beyond my expectations and I am so happy with the result. She is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommended her!
    Katie D. Married on 12/17/2021

Robin is amazing!

Robin was so easy to work with and made my wedding day so incredibly special. Everyone looked absolutely stunning, and I felt like the most beautiful bride. The best part about Robin’s work is that she keeps everything so natural. Everyone looked like themselves, just naturally beautiful! I would easily recommend Robin to any future bride! She’s incredible!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

Jamie & Brad
34 photos · 06/29/2019

Natick Natick, Massachusetts, 01760
Location of (Faces By Robin)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding