Faces By Robin Reviews

48 | Natick, MA

48 Reviews for Faces By Robin

• Lyndsay

Lyndsay Shea · Getting married on 03/07/2021

I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Robin was beyond amazing to work with! She had a sense of ease about her that I would hope every make up artist would have for brides. She not only made the morning fun and stress free, but she was an absolute love to work with! She has such a calming sense about her. Robin was incredibly patient and flexible as we had a large bridal party and family who wanted to get their make up done for the big day! Robin seriously did a fantastic job, everyone looks gorgeous! The makeup was natural and truly just enhanced everyone's natural beauty! I truly hope I get to have Robin do my makeup again in the future for either another wedding, or just life in general!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Leah

Emily · Getting married on 07/29/2020

I hired Robin to do my makeup as well as makeup for my 4 bridesmaids and my mom at my wedding in July 2017. She did a FANTASTIC JOB on everyone! I felt glamorous but still natural! The makeup looked flawless both in person and in my pictures. I received so many compliments from guests! Right after seeing me for the first time, my husband remarked on how much he loved my makeup, and he never notices my makeup. She was also right on time, fast, and easy to work with from the time I first contacted her through the wedding day.

Hire Robin if you want to look stunning but still like yourself on your wedding day!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Gretchen Brandt · Married on 12/29/2019

We felt and looked beautiful!

Robyn was communcative, flexible and accomodating in our preparations for this day. She gently and effectively offered appropriate guidance. On the day, Robyn arrived punctually and was a warm and calming presence making each of us look and feel beautiful for my daughter's wedding. She listened to each client and responded supportively to their requests. We are so grateful to her for all that she did for us and are so happy to have included her on this special day.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Elizabeth Brosnahan · Married on 11/02/2019

She listens!

Robin was wonderful to work with. She really listened to everything I wanted. She enhanced the natural beauty of the group and we all felt like a better version of ourselves!
    She is such a sweetheart; I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Lisa B · Married on 10/12/2019

Ritz-Carlton Boston Wedding

Spoke with a number of makeup artists before finding Robin, and am SO lucky I found her! Had trial at her home, she made my mom and I both feel so comfortable. Extremely personable, kind, creates a warm and calming environment throughout the entire process and most importantly on the wedding day. Listened to everything I asked for and made adjustments with ease. Really grateful for Robin and would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Alexis · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect for my wedding!

Communication with Robin from the beginning was so easy! My makeup trial was so much fun and I knew I had to book her for my wedding. She listened to exactly what I wanted and also made great suggestions. She did a great job on my wedding day and all my girls loved their makeup as well. I would highly recommend her if you’re looking for a skilled makeup artist that enhances your natural beauty!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie Drahos · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceptional experience

It was a pleasure working with Robin for my wedding and bridal party. She communicated early and often, and made the planning process simple. As someone who doesn't wear much makeup on a regular basis, she carefully listened to my preferences and delivered beautifully in the end! She also connected me with a hairstylist which was a bonus.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Alexandra · Married on 05/10/2019

Robin is magnificent!

After completing nearly 5 make up trials with other vendors, my wedding planner recommended Robin....and Robin was a delight! She was thoughtful, listened, and most importantly her make up made me feel like BEST self. She took the time to understand and execute on my vision. Additionally the rest of my wedding party LOVED her and the results. Everyone looked like the best version of themselves and glowed throughout the day - no run, no smudged. I HIGHLY recommend Robin for your special day.

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 10/27/2018

October Boston Wedding with Faces by Robin

Robin was absolutely amazing to work with. She was flexible and responsive when trying to schedule my trial, and I was immediately at ease upon meeting her. She is warm, friendly, and a pleasure to spend time with.

Robin is also significantly less expensive than other makeup artists in my area that I researched, but with no sacrifice to quality. I would recommend her wholeheartedly without reservation. She did excellent work and everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful.

Two things stand out about my experience with Robin:
    1) My wedding coincided with an October nor'easter and also happened to be on an island. Robin and her team had no qualms about crossing the stormy seas to get us ready, never once complaining about the boat ride or the weather.

2) My mom originally planned to not have her makeup done, but changed her mind when she saw how great everyone else looked. Robin, despite having just completed 8 faces without a break, cheerfully agreed and fit her into the schedule. Of course, my Mom looked great!

If I could rate her six stars, I would!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Diana K · Married on 09/22/2018

I will recommend Robin to everyone!

Robin was amazing to work with. She listened to what I wanted and made it happen. I don’t wear a lot of make up to begin with and Robin really made me feel comfortable and beautiful by creating a natural look. She is there for YOU, the bride, and will be a supportive voice in your corner. I would recommend Robin to anyone.

Faces By Robin's reply:

Thank you Diana!! So loved working with you and your beautiful Mom!! You were a gorgeous bride!! And your pic is now on my website gallery!!

Tiffany · Married on 09/07/2018

Robin was one of my favorite vendors!

Robin was absolutely amazing! One of my favorite vendor choices. She effortlessly did the makeup of 7 different girls and all of them were so happy with the final result. Her presence is calming and she really does make you feel so beautiful. I'd recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Katie Doherty · Married on 07/29/2018

Wedding makeup

Robin was so great to work with- she made everything easy and stress free for my wedding day. I loved my makeup and my entire bridal party looked beautiful! I could not have been happier.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Faces By Robin's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! I really appreciate it :) Hoping married life is treating you well! Hope you have a great holiday season and Happy New Year!

Skylar · Married on 07/28/2018

Highly recommend Robin and her team! Robin is a gem of a person and makeup artist. She made me feel beautiful on my special day. Robin is patient, kind and VERY good at her job. She arrived to my venue on cape cod right on time and ready to work. She was flexible and open to any requests. I felt like my makeup was so natural, and it kept the entire night (even with some rain)! She makes the bride feel special and beautiful on her big day, could not have done it without her!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Leigh · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding makeup by robin

Robin is excellent both as a professional and a relaxing presence in the bridal suite when getting ready. She fit right in with my bridesmaids and family members throughout the getting ready process. I had never gotten my makeup done before, but she was very reassuring and was flexible with whatever I was comfortable with. She’s a great addition to any bridal party!

Katie Hartigan · Married on 01/19/2018

Simple the best

Robin is simply the best. She is a professional and so talented while at the same time being so sweet and comforting on a hectic and emotional day. I truly don't think I've ever looked more beautiful and have her to thank

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2017

Robin was fantastic to work with! She did makeup for 3 bridesmaids, my mother and myself for my September 2017 wedding. She made everyone look beautiful and flawless. She was able to cover up my severe, week before the wedding stress, breakouts and it didn't phase her the least that I was more than a few shades tanner than I had been during my trial. My MOH's fiance hates when she wears makeup and he thought she looked great. My mother looked in the mirror and said, OMG I look like you! (in the best way possible) I would definitely recommend hiring her!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Tess · Married on 07/22/2017

Robin is the absolute best!! She did my makeup for my wedding this July, as well as my bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law. I was slightly nervous about booking a makeup artist because I planned our wedding remotely and was not familiar with any artists in the area. I got a glowing recommendation to reach out to Robin and am SO glad that I did. From the first time I met Robin at my makeup trial, I was immediately put at ease. She is so friendly, enthusiastic and fun to work with. She really listened to me and completely understood the look that I wanted. She did an amazing job at the trial and on my wedding day. She knows how to make a bride look her most beautiful, but also feel like herself. My bridal party also absolutely loved her, which was such a nice feeling knowing that they all also felt so beautiful. She was so much fun to have around on the wedding day and made me feel so relaxed. I am very picky about how my makeup is done, and Robin was hands down the best makeup artist I have ever worked with. I can’t recommend her enough!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2017

Robin's talent for making a bride feel her most beautiful is truly magical!! Her natural approach made this bride feel so at ease knowing the results would be stunning. I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Venesa · Married on 07/15/2017

I heard about Robin through a friend at work who had a wonderful experience with her. I am so glad I took her recommendation because I absolutely loved working with Robin for my wedding. She was always so quick to respond to the questions that I had. Robin really listened to what I envisioned and made sure I looked perfect on my wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Dene · Married on 07/08/2017

Robin was so very accommodating and professional, and did a fantastic job on the bride, the four brides maids, the mother of the groom, and me, the mother of the bride. She was calm and reassuring, making sure everyone was done on time, with time to spare for last minute touch-ups. What a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend her for YOUR wedding.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Robin was amazing! I thought every member of the wedding party looked fantastic, and as the bride, I felt like a million bucks! Couldn't have had a better experience - thanks Robin!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Emma · Married on 06/24/2017

Robin was an absolutely incredible makeup artist! She managed to create a natural yet enhanced look for every single one of my nine bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and myself. Everyone was THRILLED with their look (I was in love with mine)! As someone who wears makeup daily, I was surprised to feel so special and so happy with Robin’s work. Our whole group also continues to comment on how kind and thoughtful they were that morning. Love her!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/10/2016

Robin provided a relaxing and helpful (made sure I ate a breakfast) environment for me the morning of my wedding. My make-up was flawless yet not too heavy for my relaxed beach wedding. We had fun, I loved seeing all her products and learning her techniques, she was professional without being rude or cold. I felt like she was a friend and look forward to having a reason to use her again!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2016

I would highly recommend Robin! She did an amazing job with my makeup and the makeup of all my bridesmaids. I felt so calm and comfortable with her. She is friendly, professional, talented, and is a lot of fun! I enjoyed working with her and would definitely recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 03/28/2016
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 03/12/2016

I loved working with Robin. We had so much fun at the trial and she did an incredible job on my wedding day. She did makeup for 8 of us by herself and we all looked great. All of our makeup stayed on all night and we looked and felt beautiful. I strongly recommend Robin for any makeup needs!

Sent on 03/21/2016