Faces By Robin Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Katie D. Married on 12/17/2021

Robin is amazing!

Robin was so easy to work with and made my wedding day so incredibly special. Everyone looked absolutely stunning, and I felt like the most beautiful bride. The best part about Robin’s work is that she keeps everything so natural. Everyone looked like themselves, just naturally beautiful! I would easily recommend Robin to any future bride! She’s incredible!
  • Kara
    Kara P. Married on 12/05/2021

So happy with our experience!

Robin helped make our day perfect! She is so nice and pleasant to work with. A few months before my wedding, I met Robin for a makeup trial, so I was able to get to know her and ensure we would be a good fit.
    I don't wear a lot of makeup day to day, so my biggest concern with wedding makeup was not feeling myself. Robin respected that concern and gave me the perfect natural look. I felt so beautiful!
    I had a 10 woman bridal party, so Robin brought an additional stylist. All my girls had a great expereince. I definitely recommend Robin's services to other brides!
  • Amy
    Amy S. Married on 11/21/2021

Robin is simply the best!!!

Robin was absolutely incredible.

At my makeup trial, it felt like I'd met a kindred spirit. She was warm, inviting, and easy to talk to. As someone who never wears makeup, I can't tell you how reassuring it was to have her explain what she was doing to my face - She really put me at ease, and made sure I knew exactly what I needed to do and when. I left the makeup trial feeling beyond beautiful - I truly felt like a new stunning person. I was beyond sad having to wash my face that night - If I could have kept it on forever, I would have lol. She is beyond talented and was very skilled at giving someone a more "natural" look - meaning I looked like myself, but enhanced.

On my wedding day, she put everyone at ease. She was professional, on time and did an incredible job for my entire wedding party. Everyone loved her! Seriously, my new mother-in-law couldn't stop raving about how wonderful a job she did and how she was so excited to try fake eyelashes because Robin was the first person to make her feel comfortable enough to try them. My bridesmaids loved her too and we all were saying how sad we were to wash our faces before bed! lol It was a magical day and Robin was an essential part of the magic.

The last thing and maybe most importantly, she was reasonably priced.

Words can't describe how grateful I am to have met her and to have her on our team that day.

She really was wonderful. If you're debating on hiring her, don't, you won't be disappointed. I absolutely plan to reach out to her about doing my makeup for the next wedding or event that I go to!
  • Melissa
    Melissa J. Married on 10/03/2021

Perfection!

I live in NYC and I'm a perfectionist. Robin's make up is flawless & she is an absolute expert when it comes to choosing the right color palette for your skin tone. Not only did I feel beautiful at my wedding but my pictures looked great even hours later. I may have to pay for her to come my next event because I haven't found anyone as great in NYC!
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing experience

Robin was amazing on my wedding day! I already knew it was going to be a great experience after my Matron of Honor and I met her at my trial. Robin showed up early the day of the wedding and was ready to go. She was so easy to talk to and all of my bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom had such a pleasant experience. My bridal make up was beyond beautiful and even better than my trial. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is going for that classic elegant bridal make up.
  • Ellena
    Ellena C. Married on 09/04/2021

Robin is I N C R E D I B L E

From the moment I met Robin I was blown away. She is calm, sweet, and amazing at her job! She understood exactly what I wanted and truly made me and my bridesmaids look and feel incredible for my wedding. Almost 3 months later and my bridesmaids are still raving about her and her assistant Noelle. Robin uses great products and is VERY clean. I can’t recommend her enough, if you’re between vendors, book Robin, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
    Mary K. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing experience from start to finish! Robin is the BEST!

If you are looking for a wedding makeup artist who is kind, reliable, and incredibly talented look no further than Robin! I really wanted to look true to myself on my wedding day and was so nervous about trusting someone to do my makeup, but as soon as I met Robin those fears went away! She truly listens to how you want to look/feel on your wedding day and makes you feel like the BEST version of yourself! Both at my trial and on my wedding day Robin made me completely comfortable and I am SO happy that I had to chance to get to know her! You are in great hands with Robin!!!
  • Tali
    Tali S. Married on 08/21/2021

Five-Stair Experience!

I was a little late in hiring a makeup artist and Robin saved the day! Not only is her work flawless, but she is so easy to communicate with, so flexible, and her pricing is unmatched. She really understands how to customize each look to make everyone look their best. I felt so confident on my wedding day after being glammed up by her. I still use the lipstick she picked out for me all the time! Robin also helped me find two hair stylists through her personal network. She truly is the best of the best!
  • Shannon
    Shannon B. Married on 08/06/2021

Incredible Experience!

My family has used Robin now for both mine and my sisters wedding. We can't say enough about how incredible she is and how much we just adore her. She is amazingly talented. What stands out to me most though is how she put both my sister and I at ease. She is incredibly compassionate and warm. Each time I worked with Robin she greeted me with open arms and a huge hug. Anyone who has the opportunity to work with Robin, is so incredibly fortunate. I was so glad she was able to be apart of my special day!
    Karen D. Married on 07/25/2021

Celebrity quality

Robin, was fantastic! Everyone was raving on how our makeup looked so natural and professional looking! She’s even going to do makeup for my sisters wedding! I’m so excited!! Definitely will alway go to Robin for makeup on important events! She’s the best! Friendly and listens to what you want and are looking for. You won’t be disappointed!
    Amy S. Married on 07/18/2021

You need Robin for your wedding!

As someone who doesn't know much about makeup and doesn't wear much on a daily basis, I was nervous about my wedding makeup making me looking unlike myself. Robin did SUCH an amazing job at my trial and then at my wedding. She really listens to what you want and delivers. I did not feel unlike myself at all, just a glammed up version of myself, which is exactly how it should be on your wedding day! My bridesmaids have had less than ideal experiences with getting their makeup done and they all raved about Robin and the way she made them look and feel. 10/10 recommend using Robin for your wedding day, not only does she make you look and feel beautiful, but she is extremely responsive, kind, fun and professional.
  • Svetlana
    Svetlana C. Married on 06/13/2021

Amazing!!!

Robin was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was so professional, every one of my bridesmaids loved her and said she made them feel so beautiful and wonderful while we all got ready together! I am so happy I chose her and will recommend her to anyone I know getting married! She is also incredibly reasonably priced which makes her even more appealing to go with!
    Lindsay E. Married on 05/15/2021

Fantastic, Natural Looking Makeup

Robin was great to work with, she is so friendly and fun, when you sit down in her chair it feels like chatting with an old friend. She did a great job on the makeup for myself, maid of honor, mom and sister in law. My sister in law was added to the schedule later and Robin made that so easy. We were all very happy with our makeup and working with Robin. Everyone looked beautiful and not overly made up.

Faces By Robin's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! You were all a pleasure!! I had so much fun!!
    Wishing you all the best:)
    Robin xo
    Kaitlin C. Married on 04/03/2021

Robin is amazing!

I had gone to a trial with another makeup artist and it was a very bad experience. When I found Robin, she immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease. When we had to reschedule our wedding due to the pandemic, Robin was communicative and so flexible. At the trial, I explained what I wanted for the day of the wedding look and she talked me through everything from the products to the timeline. I am someone who loves makeup and I learned so much from her! She is experienced and professional but at the same time it was like being with an old friend! I felt so beautiful on my special day thanks to Robin! My bridesmaids also looked stunning! Hire her! You will not regret it!
  • Lyndsay
    Lyndsay S. Married on 03/07/2021

I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Robin was beyond amazing to work with! She had a sense of ease about her that I would hope every make up artist would have for brides. She not only made the morning fun and stress free, but she was an absolute love to work with! She has such a calming sense about her. Robin was incredibly patient and flexible as we had a large bridal party and family who wanted to get their make up done for the big day! Robin seriously did a fantastic job, everyone looks gorgeous! The makeup was natural and truly just enhanced everyone's natural beauty! I truly hope I get to have Robin do my makeup again in the future for either another wedding, or just life in general!
  • Gabby
    Gabby Q. Married on 12/12/2020

Perfect natural look for someone who doesn't typically wear a lot of makeup

Robin was so nice to work with and accomplished exactly what I was looking for. I was a bit nervous at first because I don't typically wear a lot of makeup but she managed to create the perfect look for my wedding day.

Regardless if you're looking for a natural look or something more, Robin was so kind to work with and not to mention she did an incredible job to make sure everyone getting their makeup done was comfortable during Covid times. I would highly recommend using her to any bride and bridal party :)
    Lindsey Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful!

Robin is amazing! She is friendly, professional and flexible
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn R. Married on 09/05/2020

Best make-up ever!

I have been a bridesmaid many many times and I can honestly say I’ve liked my makeup once. I cannot tell you how amazing Robin is! She makes your eyes pop! Everyone in my family were thrilled with the results. Even my FIL said everyone looked beautiful and natural. Robin was so flexible with her time and very good with exchanging emails. I would hire her again and again!
  • Leah
    Emily Married on 07/29/2020
    I hired Robin to do my makeup as well as makeup for my 4 bridesmaids and my mom at my wedding in July 2017. She did a FANTASTIC JOB on everyone! I felt glamorous but still natural! The makeup looked flawless both in person and in my pictures. I received so many compliments from guests! Right after seeing me for the first time, my husband remarked on how much he loved my makeup, and he never notices my makeup. She was also right on time, fast, and easy to work with from the time I first contacted her through the wedding day.

Hire Robin if you want to look stunning but still like yourself on your wedding day!

• Livie
    Livie Married on 04/18/2020

Amazing experience with Robin

Robin is amazing at what she does and brought my vision to life. She is such a great listener and totally transitioned what I was looking for into reality. I would highly recommend Robin to anyone!!!
    Gretchen B. Married on 12/29/2019

We felt and looked beautiful!

Robyn was communcative, flexible and accomodating in our preparations for this day. She gently and effectively offered appropriate guidance. On the day, Robyn arrived punctually and was a warm and calming presence making each of us look and feel beautiful for my daughter's wedding. She listened to each client and responded supportively to their requests. We are so grateful to her for all that she did for us and are so happy to have included her on this special day.
    Elizabeth B. Married on 11/02/2019

She listens!

Robin was wonderful to work with. She really listened to everything I wanted. She enhanced the natural beauty of the group and we all felt like a better version of ourselves!
    She is such a sweetheart; I would definitely recommend her!
    Lisa Married on 10/12/2019

Ritz-Carlton Boston Wedding

Spoke with a number of makeup artists before finding Robin, and am SO lucky I found her! Had trial at her home, she made my mom and I both feel so comfortable. Extremely personable, kind, creates a warm and calming environment throughout the entire process and most importantly on the wedding day. Listened to everything I asked for and made adjustments with ease. Really grateful for Robin and would 100% recommend her to anyone!
    Alexis Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect for my wedding!

Communication with Robin from the beginning was so easy! My makeup trial was so much fun and I knew I had to book her for my wedding. She listened to exactly what I wanted and also made great suggestions. She did a great job on my wedding day and all my girls loved their makeup as well. I would highly recommend her if you’re looking for a skilled makeup artist that enhances your natural beauty!
  • Jamie
    Jamie D. Married on 06/29/2019

Exceptional experience

It was a pleasure working with Robin for my wedding and bridal party. She communicated early and often, and made the planning process simple. As someone who doesn't wear much makeup on a regular basis, she carefully listened to my preferences and delivered beautifully in the end! She also connected me with a hairstylist which was a bonus.