Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Makeup By Marlo

Marlo Freedman began her career in the beauty industry as a supervisor at The Barbizon Modeling School. During her time there she worked many fashion shows including the Elle Girl Magazine show for upcoming designers. She was instrumental in launching Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Makeup Line in Copley Square, Boston.

In 2006 Marlo trained with the renowned David Nicholas and received her certification in Advanced, Commercial and Master Makeup. She received her Esthetician's License from Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics in 2006 and is currently a Specialist Darphin, Paris. She also specializes in flawless special occasion and bridal makeup as well.

While working as the Assistant Store Manager for Rouge Cosmetics from 2007 through 2010 Marlo was instrumental in helping the team receive many accolades including BEST of BOSTON for Makeup Shopping 2009 awarded by Boston Magazine, the BONS Award for Makeup by Northshore Magazine for 3 years in arrow as well as the Worth The Trip Award by The Improper Bostonian. Marlo was also chosen to be on the makeup team for The Emerging Trends Fall 2010 Fashion Show during Boston's Fashion week that featured 13 designers and 40 models.

Perhaps Marlo's most appealing qualities are her reassuring nature and never-ending patience. She truly wants every client to love their skin and be thrilled when they see their makeup.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

On-Site Makeup (4)
Makeup Trial (4)
Licensed (2)
Airbrush (1)

Marlo is amazing!!!! The best decision I made for my wedding. My sister used her for her wedding in 2014 and we both agreed we've never looked better, and I was so excited when I got engaged and Marlo was free for my wedding too. She is so sweet and calm and her personality is perfect to calm wedding day jitters. I LOVED how I looked and loved how my bridesmaids looked too. She brought out the best in everyone! Love love love Marlo. She is so talented!!!!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marlo did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot in Boston and it was so wonderful! I'm South Asian and Marlo had the perfect blends of foundation, blush, airbrush, etc to go with my skin tone. My makeup lasted for the whole day and my pictures turned out beautiful. Marlo is extremely sweet - she even sent me follow up emails with skin/product advice answering my many questions I had during our session.

Profile Picture Rakhsita, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Marlo and Vanessa were amazing! Not only were they a true pleasure to work with but they did a fantastic job! Everyone looked stunning! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day and making us all feel beautiful!

Profile Picture User6144126, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Makeup By Marlo Pricing