24 Lake Ave, Worcester, MA 01604 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About Make Up By Kimberly

Make Up By Kimberly is an on-site wedding makeup service based in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. Kimberly, the owner, provides services throughout the greater Boston area in homes, hotels, salons, or wherever she is needed. Kimberly worked as a makeup artist of Clinique, Lancome, MAC, and Bobbi Brown, gaining 25 years of experience in the makeup industry. She specializes in airbrush makeup and spray tanning.

Make Up By Kimberly provides beauty services such as consultations, professional makeup applications, and spray tans. Kimberly is able to perform the following beauty services for her clients:

• Airbrush Makeup

Make Up By Kimberly 7
  • Dalila

Dalila · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding make-up

Kimberly was simply amazing. She is a wonderful person to be around and you sure forget that she's your makeup artist she acts more like a old friend, fits right in. We enjoyed our time together and cracked jokes while she was making me beautiful for my big day. The makeup was amazing and lasted for hours I can't even count the number of compliments I've gotten from it. I highly recommend Kimberly, her work is amazing! Will definitely be using her for our future events needs!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Kaitlyn Baird · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Makeup

From the first moment we were in contact, Kimberly was amazing! She was always so supportive and responsive and focused on what I wanted. She immediately understood my style and vision at the trial and I was so happy with how that came out.

Somehow, my makeup was even more beautiful on the day of the wedding! She was so prepared with notes and photos printed from my trial and never made me feel stressed.

Kimberly did makeup for me, six bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law in record time! She kept us laughing and calm and made the process run so smoothly, working incredibly well with our hair stylists. As you can imagine, there were a huge variety of styles and skin types, but somehow she made everyone look and feel beautiful!

I could not recommend her more!!

Sent on 09/20/2019
    Make Up By Kimberly 8
    Make Up By Kimberly 9

Make Up By Kimberly's reply:

Kaitlyn!!! OMG!!! You have me in tears here! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this amazing review! Damn girl I wish we could do it again! Had SO much fun with you and the others! I can't express enough what your touching words meant to me! HUGE thanks for letting me share this with all my new brides! So Grateful! Kimberly XO

Make Up By Kimberly Pricing

Make Up By Kimberly Price Rates

Make Up By Kimberly FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 30.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Cordele Photography
    Cordele Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I say about Kim? She's amazing. She is such a people person and she knows what she's doing. Not over the top on Make Up and she has years of experience working in all location for all types of weddings. We love working with Kim!

• MKD Photography
    MKD Photography Wedding Photographers

Kimberly Fosher--I don't even know where to start! Not only will you look amazing, she is truly one of the best people to have around during the whole getting ready process--she has a calming vibe to her that puts every bride at ease. When she's done you leave feeling happy, calm, and beautiful--bonus that when we work with her our images benefit as well!

• 24 Lake Ave Worcester, 01604 See on map