24 Lake Ave, Worcester, MA 01604 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About Make Up By Kimberly

Make Up By Kimberly is an on-site wedding makeup service based in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. Kimberly, the owner, provides services throughout the greater Boston area in homes, hotels, salons, or wherever she is needed. Kimberly worked as a makeup artist of Clinique, Lancome, MAC, and Bobbi Brown, gaining 25 years of experience in the makeup industry. She specializes in airbrush makeup and spray tanning.

Make Up By Kimberly provides beauty services such as consultations, professional makeup applications, and spray tans. Kimberly is able to perform the following beauty services for her clients:

• Airbrush Makeup

Make Up By Kimberly 6
Make Up By Kimberly 7

Marianna · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing makeup

I just LOVED having Kimberly do my wedding make up! From the moment I met her, she was just so kind and welcoming.
    I was a little nervous about wedding makeup because I don’t wear tons of makeup on a daily basis and I didn’t want to look like a clown, but Kimberly did an amazing job of creating a natural yet extremely beautiful look that enhanced my natural features and wasn’t overkill. All my bridesmaids LOVED her as they felt the same way and wanted to look more natural. I would utilize her again in a heartbeat if I ever needed make up done! She is truly talented!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Make Up By Kimberly 8
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I feel so lucky to have found Kimberly! The first time I met Kimberly, she was so welcoming, kind, and really took the time to listen. My initial bridal trial was actually the same day as my engagement photos. Kimberly did a beautiful natural makeup look, which I LOVED. I loved it so much, I had her do my makeup for my bridal shower as well!

On the day of my wedding, Kimberly showed up early and prepared. She did my makeup as well as my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. I was really impressed with how ahead of schedule we were, considering how many there were of us. Kimberly was so great at listening and taking everyone’s personalities (there were a lot of personalities!) and styles into consideration. She was so flexible and even let my mother-in-law use her own makeup! She truly made them all look so beautiful.

Hands down, I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. Kimberly and I completely changed my makeup look from the initial trial. I showed her one picture, and she took it from there! I am really happy I decided to go with the airbrushed makeup over original foundation. It lasted all night and still looked so natural. I really trusted Kimberly and she made great recommendations for what she thought would look great on me. She made me feel so special, beautiful, and surprisingly calm throughout the day. Thank you so much Kimberly!

I highly recommend you contact Kimberly! Not only is she talented, she was amazing to communicate with leading up to all my bridal events, and the wedding. She took extra care in reaching out and even suggested other vendors that she has worked with in the past. As a bride, all of the planning can be overwhelming, and Kimberly made my beauty decisions very easy. She is absolutely amazing inside and out, and I can’t wait until I have an excuse to work with her again.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Make Up By Kimberly Pricing

Make Up By Kimberly Price Rates

Make Up By Kimberly FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 30.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Cordele Photography
    Cordele Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I say about Kim? She's amazing. She is such a people person and she knows what she's doing. Not over the top on Make Up and she has years of experience working in all location for all types of weddings. We love working with Kim!

• MKD Photography
    MKD Photography Wedding Photographers

Kimberly Fosher--I don't even know where to start! Not only will you look amazing, she is truly one of the best people to have around during the whole getting ready process--she has a calming vibe to her that puts every bride at ease. When she's done you leave feeling happy, calm, and beautiful--bonus that when we work with her our images benefit as well!

• 24 Lake Ave Worcester, 01604 See on map