Make Up By Kimberly

24 Lake Ave, Worcester, MA 01604 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Pricing

About Make Up By Kimberly

Make Up By Kimberly is an on-site wedding makeup service based in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts. Kimberly, the owner, provides services throughout the greater Boston area in homes, hotels, salons, or wherever she is needed. Kimberly worked as a makeup artist of Clinique, Lancome, MAC, and Bobbi Brown, gaining 25 years of experience in the makeup industry. She specializes in airbrush makeup and spray tanning.

Make Up By Kimberly provides beauty services such as consultations, professional makeup applications, and spray tans. Kimberly is able to perform the following beauty services for her clients:

• Airbrush Makeup

Make Up By Kimberly 6
Make Up By Kimberly 7

Marianna · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing makeup

I just LOVED having Kimberly do my wedding make up! From the moment I met her, she was just so kind and welcoming.
    I was a little nervous about wedding makeup because I don’t wear tons of makeup on a daily basis and I didn’t want to look like a clown, but Kimberly did an amazing job of creating a natural yet extremely beautiful look that enhanced my natural features and wasn’t overkill. All my bridesmaids LOVED her as they felt the same way and wanted to look more natural. I would utilize her again in a heartbeat if I ever needed make up done! She is truly talented!!

Make Up By Kimberly 8

Elizabeth · Married on 12/01/2018

Professional, fun and very talented!!

Kimberly and I worked together a few years ago & when I got engaged, I knew exactly who I wanted to be doing my make up on my wedding day! A few other girls that I had also worked with got their wedding make up done by Kimberly and they were ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! From the get go Kimberly was attentive, willing to listen & always kept the laughs going! I had a bit of an emergency the morning of the wedding and while my mother was busy yelling on the phone at the dry cleaners, Kimberly helped calm me down and distracted me! Everything turned out amazing & all of my bridesmaids looked GORGEOUS!!!!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, Kimberly!!! You are amazing & I could not recommend you enough!!!!

Make Up By Kimberly Pricing

Make Up By Kimberly Price Rates

Make Up By Kimberly FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 30.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Cordele Photography
    Cordele Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I say about Kim? She's amazing. She is such a people person and she knows what she's doing. Not over the top on Make Up and she has years of experience working in all location for all types of weddings. We love working with Kim!

• MKD Photography
    MKD Photography Wedding Photographers

Kimberly Fosher--I don't even know where to start! Not only will you look amazing, she is truly one of the best people to have around during the whole getting ready process--she has a calming vibe to her that puts every bride at ease. When she's done you leave feeling happy, calm, and beautiful--bonus that when we work with her our images benefit as well!

• 24 Lake Ave Worcester, 01604 See on map