Make Up By Kimberly Reviews

Make Up By Kimberly 4
Make Up By Kimberly 5

Stacey L Pietrowicz · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely wonderful.

Kimberly is an amazing makeup artist and a wonderful human being!!! She made me feel like the most beautiful woman on earth even before she transformed me into a blushing bride! My makeup lasted about twelve hours and my lashes longer than that :) She is sweet, kind, prompt, courteous and easy to talk to. I felt honored to have her do my wedding makeup and I HIGHLY recommend her services.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Make Up By Kimberly's reply:

STACEY!!!! I'm Sitting here with tears in my eyes reading your very touching review! My gosh your words truly hit me. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to express your feelings to me and all my new brides to see! Means SO much to me! Gosh I miss you! I had so much fun with you and your friends! Huge thanks for making me feel so special once again! Kimberly xo

Michelle Johnson · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome experience!!

Kimberly was so amazing to work with! She always responded quickly to any questions I had. The makeup trail was great! She was very open to any suggestions I had. She is very fun too! My bridesmaids that had their makeup done by her were all so happy! I also felt her prices were very fair. Basically she is great and you will not regret choosing her for your wedding makeup!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Make Up By Kimberly's reply:

Michelle! My gosh you have me with tears in my eyes reading your very touching words. Look at you.... just got married and you wrote a review so quickly! Means SO much to me! I have told you numerous times how much fun I had with you and your bridesmaids. It was an unbelievable day for me just as it was for you! HUGE thanks for putting this HUGE smile on my face!
  • Dalila

Dalila · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding make-up

Kimberly was simply amazing. She is a wonderful person to be around and you sure forget that she's your makeup artist she acts more like a old friend, fits right in. We enjoyed our time together and cracked jokes while she was making me beautiful for my big day. The makeup was amazing and lasted for hours I can't even count the number of compliments I've gotten from it. I highly recommend Kimberly, her work is amazing! Will definitely be using her for our future events needs!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Kaitlyn Baird · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Makeup

From the first moment we were in contact, Kimberly was amazing! She was always so supportive and responsive and focused on what I wanted. She immediately understood my style and vision at the trial and I was so happy with how that came out.

Somehow, my makeup was even more beautiful on the day of the wedding! She was so prepared with notes and photos printed from my trial and never made me feel stressed.

Kimberly did makeup for me, six bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law in record time! She kept us laughing and calm and made the process run so smoothly, working incredibly well with our hair stylists. As you can imagine, there were a huge variety of styles and skin types, but somehow she made everyone look and feel beautiful!

I could not recommend her more!!

Make Up By Kimberly 6
    Make Up By Kimberly 7
    Sent on 09/20/2019

Make Up By Kimberly's reply:

Kaitlyn!!! OMG!!! You have me in tears here! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write this amazing review! Damn girl I wish we could do it again! Had SO much fun with you and the others! I can't express enough what your touching words meant to me! HUGE thanks for letting me share this with all my new brides! So Grateful! Kimberly XO

Marianna · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing makeup

I just LOVED having Kimberly do my wedding make up! From the moment I met her, she was just so kind and welcoming.
    I was a little nervous about wedding makeup because I don’t wear tons of makeup on a daily basis and I didn’t want to look like a clown, but Kimberly did an amazing job of creating a natural yet extremely beautiful look that enhanced my natural features and wasn’t overkill. All my bridesmaids LOVED her as they felt the same way and wanted to look more natural. I would utilize her again in a heartbeat if I ever needed make up done! She is truly talented!!

Make Up By Kimberly 8
    Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I feel so lucky to have found Kimberly! The first time I met Kimberly, she was so welcoming, kind, and really took the time to listen. My initial bridal trial was actually the same day as my engagement photos. Kimberly did a beautiful natural makeup look, which I LOVED. I loved it so much, I had her do my makeup for my bridal shower as well!

On the day of my wedding, Kimberly showed up early and prepared. She did my makeup as well as my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. I was really impressed with how ahead of schedule we were, considering how many there were of us. Kimberly was so great at listening and taking everyone’s personalities (there were a lot of personalities!) and styles into consideration. She was so flexible and even let my mother-in-law use her own makeup! She truly made them all look so beautiful.

Hands down, I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. Kimberly and I completely changed my makeup look from the initial trial. I showed her one picture, and she took it from there! I am really happy I decided to go with the airbrushed makeup over original foundation. It lasted all night and still looked so natural. I really trusted Kimberly and she made great recommendations for what she thought would look great on me. She made me feel so special, beautiful, and surprisingly calm throughout the day. Thank you so much Kimberly!

I highly recommend you contact Kimberly! Not only is she talented, she was amazing to communicate with leading up to all my bridal events, and the wedding. She took extra care in reaching out and even suggested other vendors that she has worked with in the past. As a bride, all of the planning can be overwhelming, and Kimberly made my beauty decisions very easy. She is absolutely amazing inside and out, and I can’t wait until I have an excuse to work with her again.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 12/01/2018

Professional, fun and very talented!!

Kimberly and I worked together a few years ago & when I got engaged, I knew exactly who I wanted to be doing my make up on my wedding day! A few other girls that I had also worked with got their wedding make up done by Kimberly and they were ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! From the get go Kimberly was attentive, willing to listen & always kept the laughs going! I had a bit of an emergency the morning of the wedding and while my mother was busy yelling on the phone at the dry cleaners, Kimberly helped calm me down and distracted me! Everything turned out amazing & all of my bridesmaids looked GORGEOUS!!!!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, Kimberly!!! You are amazing & I could not recommend you enough!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Maria · Married on 11/11/2018

Kimberly was phenomenal!

Where do I begin? I was lucky enough to find Kimberly probably a month before my wedding. I had contacted other makeup artists but either never heard back or didn't feel a connection with the person. When I sadly thought I would have to do my own makeup because I was running out of time, Kimberly was suggested to me by a family member. And let me tell you! It was like an angel was sent my way. I immediately clicked with Kimberly and knew it was meant to be. She was very professional, caring, generous and funny! She has a way of keeping you calm and at ease on what can be one the busiest and craziest days of your life. My experience with Kimberly was one of amazement and I received so many compliments the day of my wedding. I would recommend Kimberly to anyone that wants to feel special but also herself on her big day. I cant thank Kimberly enough! She is considered family now!
    Maria Parenteau

Sent on 12/04/2018

Becca Boice · Married on 11/03/2018

Bridal Makeup

I’ve known Kimberly for a few years watching her do other brides and doing my sisters wedding, so it was an easy choice! Kimberly is the absolute best at what she does! From working with her to find my perfect bridal look at my trial to the day of my wedding, she was exceptional! She is so responsive to feedback you have about your look and is willing to change anything so that you feel fully comfortable on your day!
    She made myself and my entire bridal party look flawless for the entire day! Talk about a make up look that will last through the after party! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for any event!!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 10/27/2018

Outstanding makeup artist with the best experience!

Kimberly's extensive experience in makeup for runway shows/modeling is very evident in her work! She was a true professional in doing makeup for myself, bridesmaids, and 2 mom's on my wedding day. Her intuitive sense of style and color made communicating my "vision" to her very easy. She emphasized everyone's natural beauty with colors that matched their skin tone and texture.

One of my bridesmaids commented that this is the first time a makeup artist has correctly matched and complemented her paler skin tone so she doesn't look washed out. A great achievement in my book!

Please do not hesitate to meet with Kimberly. Her flexible attitude and professional expertise make her an easy choice.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Hayley · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply the Best!

Kimberly is outstanding! She did my wedding make up, along with my Mom and three bridesmaids, and we were all thrilled with the results! Everyone looked beautiful in the most natural and polished way. I even made a few tweaks since my trial, and Kimberly was not phased one bit. Beyond her obvious talent, Kimberly was so sweet and fun to work with. I cannot recommend her enough! Thank you so much, Kimberly!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/15/2018

I can't thank Kimberly enough for making my wedding day so special! I'm not one that wears a lot of makeup normally, so when I first met with Kimberly and explained I don't want to look fake or like a "clown" she knew exactly what I meant and listened to my wishes! She is very talented at what she does and made myself and my bridesmaids looks absolutely beautiful! She is beyond caring and so easy to get along with that I felt like she was one of my bridesmaids on my wedding day! She is also amazing at getting back to you right away which took all of the stress out of planning! I would highly recommend Kimberly!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Carolyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfection

I originally met Kim in 2015 when she did my makeup as a bridesmaids in my close friend's wedding. When I got engaged in 2017 I knew Kim would be a part of my wedding! Her work is gorgeous and I especially appreciate that she works with each individual person, creating a look that each of my bridesmaids were thrilled with. Kim could not have been more kind and down to earth. She instantly made all of us feel so comfortable and at ease. I couldn't imagine anyone else being there on my big day. I absolutely loved my makeup and felt so comfortable in my own skin. I cannot say enough about Kim

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jonela · Married on 09/08/2018

Kimberly did such a wonderful job on my makeup and the makeup of all my guests! We all had a great time. Kimberly really listened to my makeup suggestions and the end result was just what I had imagined, if not better! I watched as she worked on the makeup of my guests and family and she did give everyone the look they asked for. She is such a professional at what she does but also easy to get along with, caring, funny and thoughtful. I highly recommend Kim as your makeup artist. You will not be disappointed. Again, thank you so much Kim!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Dawn · Married on 09/08/2018

Kimberly is absolutely amazing and easy to work with. She was attentive, punctual, understanding, accomading, professional, kind, caring, persoanable, I could go on and on! Her makeup artistry is amazing and my bridal party and myself looked flawless. She made my wedding day extra special. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for a make up artist! -Dawn

Sent on 09/09/2018

Julie L Chapman · Married on 09/07/2018

Bridesmaid make up, fantastic experience!

I had such a wonderful experience with Kimberly for my brother's wedding. Kimberly totally got what I was asking for--natural but "enhanced", not too dramatic, but playing up my eyes, evening out skin color, and making sure the make up did not move! The make up lasted well into the evening. And she gave me some GREAT tips too! Highly recommend Kimberly. Can't wait for another opportunity to visit her again!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2018

The best of the best! Kimberly will set the tone for your entire day- fun and relaxed! She is professional but laid back and genuinely cares for what YOU want on YOUR day. If you aren’t sure who to use on your wedding day then let me help you out.... choose a Kimberly! ♥️

Sent on 09/03/2018

Rae Ellen · Married on 08/26/2018

Kimberly is wonderful and her skill and service is top notch! She is very attentive to what each person wants and somehow still manages to stay on schedule. My daughter and her bridal party looked beautiful! I was also so pleased with my makeup! Kimberly is fun to work with and a true professional. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Maria · Married on 08/25/2018

I can not thank Kimberly enough for the wonderful job she did on my special day 5 stars are not enough for the amazing work. She is the best of the best!! Very fun,relaxed and professional. She cares very much for what you want on YOUR day!!!
    Kimberly goes ABOVE and BEYOND your expectations. She loves what she does.
    So if you are looking for a professional on your wedding day please don't hesitate to choose Kimberly.
    Kimberly - thank you for EVERYTHING! You're an amazing and beautiful person inside and out :)

Sent on 09/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

I had been looking for a makeup artist for my small wedding in August and up until the point I contacted Kimberly, I had no luck. She told me she was booked, but that she would help me find someone for my day. She contacted her assistant and THANKFULLY she is available for my wedding. Kimberly was professional, kind and mostly helpful. She went out of her way to help me and to not have me stressed. I meet my makeup artist next month. I am SO Thankful for Kimberly and the help she has given me for the day I will remember forever!
    -Amanda

Sent on 03/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2018

Kim is the sweetest and most amazing person to work with. She was able to book me in for my wedding at the last minute and I couldn’t be happier because she was so wonderful! I normally hate wearing make up but her work is so amazing that I felt so comfortable in the makeup! She is just too amazing for words and I will absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2018

Kimberly is simply the best! I knew I wanted to use her for my wedding after my sister used Kimberly in her own wedding. Kimberly has a way of making you feel relaxed and calm during all the craziness of wedding day. All of my bridesmaids LOVED their looks. For my own look, she did a great job at creating a natural look. I felt like the most beautiful version of myself, while still looking like me.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Krista · Married on 06/08/2018

Kimberly did such an amazing job! She knew exactly how to highlight my features in a natural way without making me look like I had too much makeup on. Her personality made myself and everyone feel so comfortable the morning of. I would highly recommend her to any bride and her pricing is very affordable for the quality of service you will receive! Thanks again Kim for making my special day that much more perfect!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Kimberly is an absolute joy to work with. She's proactive, organized, and highly skilled, and on top of all that, she's probably one of the nicest humans I have ever met. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, and Kimberly helped me look natural but camera-ready on the big day. She worked on the entire bridal party, listened and attended to everyone's preferences, and made everyone feel beautiful. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/04/2018

katherine · Married on 05/19/2018

I personally don't think 5 stars is enough for Kimberly Fosher!!! She has been an absolute joy to work with. Incredibly talented, professional, responsive, and the best level of customer service around, are a few words I would use to describe working with Kimberly. I worked with Kimberly for my wedding make up. I was blown away by her work after our trial and over the moon impressed with how stunning everyone looked on the day of. What's also very impressive is that she was able to do amazing makeup for myself, 7 bridesmaids, my mom, Nana and mother in law so flawlessly and efficiently and well before it was time to leave for church, leaving us plenty of time to take some fun photos beforehand. Everyone was SO happy with their makeup and looked beautiful.

I loved working with Kimberly so much and feel like we developed a friendship by the end of it! She is so personable and goes the extra mile to make your life as easy and stress free as possible throughout the whole process, which I'll be forever grateful for. I can't say enough good things about working with Kimberly and whole heartedly recommend booking her for any and all of your special events!

Kimberly - thank you for EVERYTHING! You're an amazing and beautiful person inside and out. I'm so lucky to have met you and had the opportunity to work with you! You're positive energy and amazing talents helped kick off the day in the best way possible!! You're the best - THANK YOU!!!

Make Up By Kimberly 9