MKD Photography

North Conway, NH View map

$4,100 Most Popular Price

We’re married, we love photography, and we love happy people so we decided that weddings were the place for us! You can read more about us and check out some recent work if you visit our blog www.mkdphotography.com/blog

-Mike & Kate

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4100

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Danny
    Danny A. Married on 08/15/2021

Best Wedding Photographers You'll Need!

Well where do I start when it comes to the dynamic duo that is MKD Photography. I would say the two them working together was a flawless experience from start to end. I love how they liked to know our back story of our marriage and how we came to be. Day of wedding it was like they weren't even there and yet took some amazing shots that we will cherish forever. They gave advice on places to stand, poses, and just little jokes that made the day go by smoother. It's great that they have such a relaxed way of looking at everything and yet take some of the best photos I've ever seen. Their turn around process is flawless so we were able to share with our friends so quickly! I would 1000% recommend to anyone in the future who is looking for a professional yet casual photographer.
  • Kelly
    Kelly L. Married on 05/08/2021

Perfect & lovely

Mike and Kate are two of the best photographers I know. They were so easy to work with and made our day so special. They were flexible with moving the dates due to covid. I couldn't have asked for better photographers for our day! We love you guys!!
  • Darcy
    Darcy B. Married on 08/08/2020

Great photos - lovely people to work with!

Mike and Kate Duval of MKD Photography are absolutely wonderful! They are easy to work with -- flexible, kind, helpful, and fun -- and have beautiful, creative vision. Their services are reasonable and they work together as a team, so you have the benefit of two photographers at once. Most importantly, we love our "forever" photos -- they capture who we are and how we felt on our big, special day. Our guests still comment on how friendly the photographers were -- they blended right into our wedding "family" while working hard to capture the personal elements. Our biggest challenge now? Choosing which ones to hang!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

douglaslevy photography douglaslevy photography Wedding Photographers

Not only do I get to live down the street from these awesome photographers, I've had the opportunity to work with them on multiple occasions and it's always anything but dull. To see Mike and Kate work together is to see mind reading, er, teamwork at it's best. I can't recall ever seeing two people work together who answer the others' questions before they're asked as often as Mike and Kate do. Not to mention the quality of their work speaks for itself.

South Shore Entertainment & Lighting South Shore Entertainment & Lighting Wedding DJs

Kate & Mike are amazing. Their personalities and work is nothing shy of Incredible. I have worked with them in various settings. They never cease to impress me with their creative energy and eye for detail.

FTP Weddings FTP Weddings Wedding Videographers

MKD is fantastic to work with. This husband and wife team have an eye for the smallest moments that pack the biggest emotional punch. These are the shots you'll want to see when you're 80!

228 Evergreen Drive, North Conway, NH, 03860
Location of (MKD Photography)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding