South Shore Entertainment & Lighting

South Shore Entertainment & Lighting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About South Shore Entertainment & Lighting

We Specialize in One Thing...FUN !

Thank you for visiting our page on here. Our company started over 13 years ago.

We take great pride in our customer's complete satisfaction and commitment to our clients needs.

We specialize in weddings and corporate events with a professional approach and a personal interest.

Disc Jockey,  Event Up-Lighting & Videography are our specialties.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Boston

113 Reviews for South Shore Entertainment & Lighting

MC (2)
Photobooth (2)
Uplighting (2)
One Event Per Day (1)

Absolutely perfect night thanks to Patrick! We couldn’t have pictured our wedding going any better, from the ceremony, to the outstanding lighting, to the packed dance floor all night, Patrick truly exceeded our expectations, and we couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire him as our DJ. He is very professional, and confident with what he does, making for a super easy decision making process prior to the wedding, and a perfectly coordinated wedding the day of! Needless to say, we would highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Brian, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting

Pat Lally was absolutely amazing to work with. He met with us multiple times before the wedding and was so outgoing and friendly that we instantly felt comfortable. He helped us create a plan for the night so our wedding could be exactly what we wanted. He has an easy to use website where you are able to upload must play versus do not play songs. He absolutely brought the party. People continue to tell us about how much fun they had at our wedding and it was hands down because of Pat. We also used Pat for up lighting and a photo booth- both were absolutely amazing. We couldn't recommend anyone more than Pat Lally.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: MC, Photobooth, Uplighting

Pat Lally made our wedding! The DJ sets the mood no matter where you are located and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! He was also the DJ for my two older sisters so there was absolutely no question who I was going to pick. - Especially since what I remember most was dancing all night long at both of their weddings! We also had the Photo Booth - it was a hit! My guests had so much fun taking photos and we got an album right at the end of the night which was hilarious to look through. Pat met our every need and has the best personality for entertaining a big crowd. I could not be happier with South Shore Entertainment for the DJ and Photo Booth for my wedding!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews

37 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1258566905771 patweddingshot

Military (Active or Discharged)

Redeem In-Store
In appreciation for our men and women who keep us safe. When you hire us for Disc Jockey Service we will include a free Photo Montage which includes editing photos and music with final copy to DVD. We will also include the projector & screen and be happy to show this at your event. This is a $375 value. God Bless you!
#WWc48b3b784c025f35

17 ENDORSEMENTS
I LOVE WORKING WITH DJ PAT! My clients love working with him too. NO ONE has more fun at a wedding than South Shore, and they make your day fun too! We love working with South Shore Entertainment!

Pat Lally is literally one of the best in the business. Outside of the wedding business, he is a friendly, down to earth guy and he actually brings that quality into the weddings and events. We recommend Pat without hesitation, because if we were getting married, we'd hire him ourselves.

Pat Lally is one of the best in the business. He knows weddings inside and out and he was the DJ at my own wedding! He knows how to read his crowd and keep the dance floor going all night. He is extraordinarily professional, prompt, courteous, a great MC and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!!!

Patrick is really great to work with! I was looking for amber uplighting and he helped me achieve the exact look I wanted. I loved that the lights were LED wireless uplights so there was no wires for guests to trip over and they never got hot. I highly recommend South Shore Entertainment and look forward to working with them again. I hired Patrick again for DJ services and he was AMAZING! The dance floor was always packed and all of our guests went on and on about how great he was.

Patrick Lalley is amazing...he is not only fun, professional, and the best guy to read a crowd and know what to play...he's one of those vendors that you kind of want to hang out with on a regular basis after your wedding! He has a calming presence when things can get a little hectic, and the party is in good hands when you have him on the mic!

Events