107 Elmwood St., Auburn, MA 01501 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment

Hi, I'm Greg Bedard and I provide professional disc jockey. MC and lighting services to Massachusetts and New England area weddings. Many couples have never hired a DJ before, so I specialize in helping to educate so you'll understand what we do and how we do it. With over 18 years of experience, I can help you to plan the perfect wedding!

Follow Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment on

Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment 6
Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/25/2019

Fantastic DJ and wonderful to work with!

Greg was a phenomenal DJ whom we would highly recommend! He made the entire process easy from start to finish—he was well-organized, professional, responded to emails quickly, and most importantly, played music we loved throughout the wedding. We wanted to mix together two songs for our first dance, and he did a great job mashing them together for us. We gave him a long list of specific parts of songs that we wanted to use for entrances, the mother-son dance, and more, and he kept track of them all perfectly. We were also able to get uplighting and paper lanterns from Greg, which were a fun touch for the reception. We met with Greg several times during the planning, and quickly got the sense that we could relax and trust him completely to take care of everything. Overall a fantastic experience and an incredibly nice human being—thanks so much, Greg!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Anna Schuessler · Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience, very professional!

Greg helped us with everything from details with our ceremony to the flow of our reception. He was very gracious in helping us keep track of everything and was great about including musical elements that made our wedding very personal.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Marianna · Married on 03/16/2019

Professional, amazing DJ

I am so happy I selected Greg to be my DJ! He was fantastic. He was extremely responsive and easy to work with, and helped me create the perfect father daughter dance mash up that I ended up having to edit a few days before. He helped me edit it in more than enough time and was really nice about it. He also was great with making sure he played all the songs on my must play list and had all the bridal party entrance songs cued perfectly! He was also very professional at the event- he was dressed nicely and was great at announcing things without being obnoxious like some other DJs. Greg is awesome-highly recommend :)

Sent on 03/18/2019

Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment Pricing

Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment Price Rates

Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,650.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Justice of the Peace - Mike Backer
    Justice of the Peace - Mike Backer Wedding Officiants

Top notch... that's Greg. Knowing he's going to be the DJ for a wedding for which I will be officiating enables to breath a sigh of relief when I arrive for the ceremony. Greg always has the PA system set up and has everything ready for me, the couple and readers as necessary.

• danielmark photography
    danielmark photography Wedding Photographers

Greg is a professional DJ that has consistently delivered wonderful entertainment during weddings. Clearly he knows how to deliver that perfect balance of client enteraction while keeping receptions on track. A true professional and delight to work with. Dan

• Eastty Weddings
    Eastty Weddings Wedding Videographers

What a cool guy! Is that an unprofessional way to begin an endorsement? Greg stands out as a thoughtful, quick-witted, knowledgeable and professional vendor. He loves what he does and he has fun doing it. This is the guy you want DJing your event. He knows how to direct the proceedings without being distracting or tacky. He keeps the focus on the event, not on himself and he is attentive, energetic and most notably, exudes coolness! I've seen him at work multiple times over the years and I unreservedly recommend him.

• 107 Elmwood St. Auburn, 01501 See on map