9 Coventry Road, Grafton, MA 01519 Map · Phone number

About Wakeen Photography

We are a full-service wedding and special event photography team; a husband and wife team.

Our Mission:

Every time you open your wedding album, the joy of that day will come to life again, for all who cherish your union, recapturing the love, the fun and excitement that you created. Someday you'll be sharing these memories with your children and grandchildren.

Hundreds of couples before you have invited us into their lives for their special events for nearly two decades. They are then eager to refer friends and family to us, because we understand that this is your day, your wedding, your life. Learning about your style, your vision and your expectations becomes our mission.

Follow Wakeen Photography on

deece57360f39b4b 1392076845388 dsc032
bride in 2 mirror

8 Reviews for Wakeen Photography

Debra · Married on 10/05/2012

Chris and Vickie did a fantastic job with our family portraits. We are so pleased with the product they provided, the communication and the overall warmth throughtout the session and after! We have received many compliments on the "Art" now hanging in our home. A big thanks to them! It has been our pleasure!

Sent on 12/16/2012

Wakeen Photography's reply:

Thanks Debra! It's SO important to us that our clients end up with a product they will treasure for years, as well as memories of the day we created together. We're looking forward to serving your family as time goes by :-) Best always, Chris and Vickie

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2012

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Chris and Vickie at Wakeen Photography are! We had an emergency and lost our original photographer two months prior to our wedding. Chris and Vickie took the reins and we had nothing to worry about! They made us feel like old friends the first time we met them, and from then on I think my husband and I both decided they were amazing! We live out of state because of the military, so when we got home two weeks before our wedding they met with us, gave us an amazing engagement photo shoot, and reassured us of everything. On our wedding day they were right there whenever I had a question, and I already feel as if they have taken the most amazing pictures judging from our other photos they took! I would reccomend them to anyone and I am so great full for everything they did for us!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Vanessa · Married on 08/20/2011

I requested more information from their webpage and Chris got back to me immediately to arrange a meeting. Rich and I were invited to Chris and Vickie's place for a meeting and we clicked with them from the beginning. Both Chris and Vickie are not only super nice, but fun, funny, and professional. Chris gave us the details about what he does, what he offers, and the different photo packages he has to offer. He then asked us if we had any question, which we didn't have any (we didn't really know what to ask), so Chris gave us some answers to questions that he gets often. It was nice of him to give us answers to those unasked questions. :) Immediately after talking with Chris and Vickie, Rich and I decided that we wanted to book Wakeen!

Wakeen was absolutely wonderful throughout the wedding planning process. We were contacted by Vickie a few months in to remind us that we had an engagement shoot as part of the package. She was asking where we wanted to go to shoot, and again, we had no idea, lol. Vickie asked us some questions about us and based on what we told her, she gave us some recommendations on what might be an interesting place for us to shoot. During the shoot, Chris took great shots! It was really nice to have the husband and wife team. Chris had wonderful ideas for shots and so did Vickie!

On the wedding day, Chris and Vickie got more awesome shots. They were there every step of the day and caught every moment. My mother-in-law had even invited them to the rehearsal dinner (just to get to know everyone-not to take pictures) and they brought their cameras and included some of those shots as well.

We loved all the photos in our preview album. Hundreds of photos that is awesome to show everyone until we can afford one of the other albums. We had a great experience with Wakeen Photography and recommend them to anyone looking for great photos at a great price! :)

Sent on 11/26/2011

Award

Wakeen Photography FAQ

• Creative Papers, Ltd.
    Creative Papers, Ltd. Wedding Invitations

Vickie and Cris from Wakeen Photography are the ultimate husband/wife team. Cris has been a photographer for over 20 years, with every client thrilled with his craftsmanship, and Vickie, what can I say, is the best in customer service, second shooter, working one on one with their clients, whatever, she handles it with a smile! You will LOVE this team of very talented and dedicated photographers!

• Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment
    Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've known Chris since I've started DJing. Working with Chris has always been a pleasure and now that he's with Vickie, they make a great team! They strive to make sure they know what brides and grooms are looking for in their pictures and work together to make sure it happens. I can count on Chris and Vickie to be super friendly and helpful during a wedding, all the while keeping the focus on the bride and groom.

• Custom Wedding Cakes by Penny
    Custom Wedding Cakes by Penny Wedding Cakes

Chris Wakeen is a very talented photographer! I have seen his photos displayed many times and I especially love the black and white photos he produces, very classy. I know you will be thrilled with the high quality of his wedding photos. Wakeen Photographey? Highly reccomended!

• 9 Coventry Road Grafton, 01519 See on map