111 Reviews for Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment

Photobooth (4)
Projector (2)
Flat Screen (1)
111 Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment Reviews

We can’t say enough good things about Greg! Super quick responses, his knowledge and suggestions made it super easy for us to get through the entire process, not just the DJ aspect! Tons of options, thousands of songs, uplighting, details, anything your heart desires! Super professional, will not hesitate to recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Jeff , 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Greg was the absolute best choice for DJ my husband and I could have made for our wedding! He responded quickly to our emails, he was very easy to talk to and get along with, and we felt very comfortable expressing what we wanted and we knew that he understood what we were looking for and the type of personalities and style we had. Greg was able to take several of our very long special dance songs and trim them down to a more appropriate length, but you never would have known it wasn't the full song, he made the songs flow smoothly. The day of our wedding Greg was very professional and quick to accommodate when a illness with our son occurred that caused a few changes to be made during the wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests, they were extremely impressed with him and raved about how awesome the music was. My husband and I are over the moon happy with Greg and his work and we highly suggest hiring him, you will not regret it! Thank you so much for making our special day even better!!

Profile Picture stephanie, 6/8/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Working with Greg was amazing! He is extremely responsive and professional. He helped us organize our ceremony and reception and thought of so many things that we never would have thought of on our own. He helped us pick the big songs and edit them in a way that would work best. The ceremony went seamlessly. During the reception he was the perfect combination of being present but not making the event about him, like other DJ's I have seen at weddings. I highly recommend Greg!

Profile Picture Carrie, 2/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were so happy to have had Greg recommended to us by our venue (Zuka’s Hilltop Barn). From our first initial conversation and through our wedding day, Greg was an absolute professional. We had him for both our ceremony and reception and his transition between rooms and keeping the party flowing was seamless.

Greg edited some songs for us and did such a great job. Our first dance was rather long so he cut out a bit in the middle, and it was impossible to tell where it was cut. He sent us the song in advance so we could practice. We had some particular songs we wanted to hear and somewhat of an extensive “do-not-play” list. We were pleased that when a guest requested a song that we did not want to hear that he did not play it without our consent. Greg was able to identify our taste in music and make everything flow together while making sure guests were up on the dance floor.

He helped keep us organized on our day and made us feel at ease. He is professional in every sense of the word and is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Super fun DJ. We used him after my brother and his wife recommended him from their wedding two years ago. My husband is a HUGE music buff so a good DJ was very important to him. Greg impressed him from the beginning, with his humor and knowledge of different types of music. He has anything you would need for a great wedding. If you have an obscure song, though, for example our wedding song was an instrumental cover of a Disney song we found on youtube, he has no problem taking it and editing it for your needs if necessary. We had people dancing the entire night and honestly, what more can you ask for at a wedding?

Profile Picture Katlyn, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List

I can't say enough about Greg; he was really fantastic to work with. The music was great, and kept everyone dancing. He was very in tune with what our guests wanted to hear - we received many compliments on the variety of music from beginning to end. In addition to providing music, he also gave us a timeline that was fool-proof and easy to stick to, so we knew exactly what was happening all day. I was not worried at all! Greg even went with the flow when one of our groomsmen requested he introduce him as "supremely handsome," making sure to stick with that name all night, which was just awesome. He was very relaxed and humbly confident in his ability to provide us with a great service, which really helped to alleviate our stress, and he did not disappoint.

In addition to DJ services, Greg's wife Amy runs a photo booth! This was a huge hit at the wedding. Amy was friendly and fun, and had people lining up all night to take more pictures. There were plenty of props provided, and she gave us a custom background for the print-outs to match our theme! If you can add this service, I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

There are not enough great things I could say about Greg and his DJ services! At my first meeting with Greg, he was understanding and patient and explained a lot of details that I was unfamiliar with and quickly got the sense that neither me or my husband love to be the center of attention (which is hard when you're the ones getting married). Furthermore, at a meeting closer to the wedding we went over our song choices with Greg and our must play and play if possible songs. We had a Chance the Rapper song on there and Greg asked about it, wondering if we were going to get to that level during the dancing. We all laughed about it and Greg told us he would try out "Yeah" by Usher and if that went well he would ramp up things and keep going to Chance. We had expressed that we just wanted to have a fun dance party so we didn't want anything to ruin the dancing for majority of people. About 20 minutes into dancing, we heard "Yeah" play and my husband and I just looked at each other - excited that Greg thought our crowd was ready for Chance. We had a blast and couldn't have asked for a more perfect night. Greg did our ceremony and cocktail hour as well and the lights at our venue.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Greg was the best! Answered all of my silly questions even on the day of the wedding! I was emailing him that morning! He played all the best songs and kept everyone dancing until the end of the night! He helped make the wedding reception a dream come true!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg is the best!! I wish there were more stars to give him!! From our first meeting, Greg was so friendly, prepared, and willing to accommodate any of our wishes of the wedding. We selected a song that needed a little editing and Greg made a new version within a day. He made great suggestions for wedding songs! At the wedding, Greg was organized and so nice. Everyone at the wedding - 5 years to 80 - was dancing the entire reception. The lanterns and uplighting made the tent at Zukas magical. He made us feel so special and the day was perfect.I would recommend Greg to ANYONE in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Greg made our wedding experience something to never forget. From meeting with him to the last minute changes 2 days prior, he was a pleasure to work with! His online program of songs is amazing and we so enjoyed picking out songs that meant something to us. The night of the wedding the entire dance floor was packed all evening! He continued to play song after song that everyone enjoyed! He truly listened and delivered what my husband and I wanted for our kind of music!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

The best word to describe Greg was amazing! We had a rather unconventional surprise wedding and Greg was there to help figure things out, every step of the way. His great experience was very helpful in guiding us through a stressful process. He was equally as excited to surprise the guests! I highly, highly recommend Greg for all you DJ services.

Profile Picture Sue, 7/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg is an excellent DJ and a consummate professional: we enjoyed everything about working with him from the day we signed the contract through the reception. During the planning process he was always immediately responsive and thorough: he coordinated contact between our vendor and our photographer and even contacted our officiant to give him tips for performing the ceremony. He was able to secure every song we requested in advance, something we were concerned with since we had many unique requests. He made the ceremony flawless and the reception a lot of fun. We had so many guests dancing that we filled both the dance floor and all the surrounding carpet space! We’re so happy we chose Greg for our wedding and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Katrina, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We knew Greg would be the best person to run our event from the day we met him. He's on top of his game and really knows how to manage a great party. He's able to provide guidance without being judgemental. He put a lot of time and effort into helping us cut music and create the evening's timeline of events.
Our guests had a blast thanks to Greg and his wife Amy who ran our photo booth.

Profile Picture User7223892, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Choosing Greg as our wedding DJ was the best choice we could have made! His DJing skills surely contributed greatly to the success and happiness of our wedding day. Several of our guests have commented that Greg was "The best DJ from any wedding that they had ever been to." Greg played a great variety of music that appealed to all age groups (which is not easy to do! ) and all of this was evident by the packed dance floor the entire evening. Greg also provided the music for our ceremony (and even edited versions of some of our hard-to-find songs so that they fit perfectly for timing), and he provided microphones that made a big difference- people heard every word of our ceremony. He kept things moving right along the whole night which contributed to the effortless flow of the evening. My husband and I cannot say enough about how professional, talented, and easy to work with Greg is. I would absolutely recommend him!

Profile Picture Ali, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Greg is AWESOME!!!! Professional, flexible, talented and so fun to work with. He helped us create the best day and the best party of our lives! Our guests loved the music and we literally danced the entire night. Not only the younger crowd but the older crowd as well!
After feeling calm and collected all day, my husband and I both became extremity nervous the moment we were being introduced at the reception. Greg chatted with us for a few moments and calmed our nerves!! We are still living the post wedding bliss and owe so much of it to this talented DJ!!!!! We would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Greg!

Profile Picture katie, 2/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Right off the bat, Greg was the most professional and responsive DJ we contacted. We had to plan our wedding in MA from TX, and he was extremely accommodating with email and phone conference times. The day of the wedding went absolutely perfectly and our guests had a lot of fun! The sound system for the ceremony was awesome, and he had everyone on the dance floor. He was able to work with us for some fun/silly requests and was ready to laugh and have fun with us.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Greg Bedard was everything we could’ve hoped for in a DJ and then some. From the moment we met Greg, he wowed us with his knowledge of weddings and how best to give our guests (and us) the ideal experience. Greg wasn’t just our DJ, in a way he was our wedding planner too. He is well versed in all the details that must come together to make the wedding day run smoothly: the timing, flow and guest expectations.

We loved that Greg was extremely personable, professional, didn’t need to hear himself talk like some DJ’s, very flexible and patient with us though the entire process. We felt like he was looking forward to the day as much as we were. He had also worked with our venue many times before and also had experience with our JP and photographer which was an added bonus. He provided quality add-ons including uplighting, paper lanterns and even a Photo Booth.

Thank you Greg for ensuring our perfect day was just that!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Greg is extremely organized. We met with him when we first contacted him and again right before the wedding, and I couldn't have been happier! He was so easy to communicate with and outlined everything for us, so we could be prepared. We had our reception at the Beechwood Hotel, and he did a wonderful job with MCing the event along with keeping us on task. Everyone was dancing, including many people that we had not expected! Great to work with, and I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Robin, 8/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband Ryan and recently used Greg as our DJ and he was wedding amazing. We received so many compliments on how great he was at reading the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. From the ceremony to the last dance her was masterful at choosing music that suited our guests and us. They say you get what you pay for, but Ryan and I feel that we got so much more. We are so glad we chose him to be our DJ and cannot imagine our day being any more perfect. We hope in the future our friends choose him as their DJ for their weddings so we can enjoy another event with him. Thanks Greg!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Steve Vinzi from Greg Bedard DJ for my daughter's wedding. We were VERY happy with our choice. Steve was completely professional from start to finish. He was easy to work with, offering great suggestions and listening carefully to what my daughter and her fiancé wanted. The result was a very classy and fun dance party! Exactly what we were looking for!

Profile Picture User6946643, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation

DJ STEVE was awesome. He works alongside DJ Greg. Steve was great because he was helpful, attentive and talented. He helped us plan the 'play-by-play' giving us his opinion and why but totally not swaying us one way or another. My husband and I have very different tastes in music but he was able to help us both have a voice at our wedding. I can't say enough great things about DJ STEVE!!!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gred Bedard is an absolutely amazing DJ! We had guests coming up to us at the wedding (and days after) telling us how great the DJ was. From the early planning days to the day of, we could tell he's a seasoned professional. He helped us sort out details of the day and many other things we hadn't even thought about. He provided an online tool for us to create playlists of song requests. He played SO many of the songs on our list, but flawlessly added to it with his great taste in music. It all flowed together really well and the dance floor was NEVER empty. We actually thought a few times that we might fall through to the floor below! Greg kept the party going! The uplighting he also provided was gorgeous. Amber for dinner and a blue for dancing. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Allison, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Mike Messina is the DJ for our wedding and both my husband and I are so glad we did! Mike was very helpful with providing song selections for the different parts of our ceremony and reception we needed help with and he did a great job keeping both us and our guests happy with the music that he played. I provided a song list to him that went way past our reception time so we couldn't hear EVERYTHING, but he played some from a little bit of all the genre's I requested. He was easy to work with during our planning process and did a great job keeping the flow of the reception moving. Since he has worked at our wedding venue before (Zukas Hilltop Barn) we didn't have to worry about doing any coordination between the DJ and the wedding venue - they took care of everything!
Amy took care of the photo booth for us, a new service provided by Greg Bedard DJ Entertainment. I liked that we were able to select from a variety of backgrounds and she even customized the printed photo collages with our names, wedding date and a pretty heart design! The props she brought to use in the photo booth were also used by our bridal party during introductions which just made it that much more fun!
After the wedding, we received a USB with ALL the photos taken in the booth that night which made my husband and I very happy because we got some really awesome and hysterical shots of our guests!
I would absolutely recommend this vendor for music and photo booth services! They helped to make our wedding the amazing party that it was!
Thank you Mike & Amy!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I are so happy we chose Greg Bedard as our wedding DJ this past May! Upon meeting Greg anyone will see the passion and care he puts into his job, making the experience so fun and pressure free. During consultations we found ourselves questioning what kind of music we were looking for and Greg guided us to exactly what we were looking for. We also chose to use Greg's up lighting, white paper lanterns, and fireworks/name projection in our venue's tent which made our reception look incredible inside. At the wedding Greg kept the dance floor full with his great music choices, appealing to all ages and not just a certain genre. He was very helpful when it came to explaining how to cut the wedding cake and putting together an anniversary dance for my grandparents' 65th wedding anniversary. Also, unbeknownst to me, he coordinated a secret performance for my dad during our father daughter dance. He was an absolutely wonderful DJ to have with us on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Greg was absolutely amazing! Best decision we made was to hire Greg. He truly made our wedding PERFECT!!!

Profile Picture KATHLEEN, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews