100-220
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Harrington Farm

Regardless of the time of year, Harrington Farm offers a picture-perfect setting for weddings rich in authentic New England charm. From summer soirees beneath our stunning Sperry™ sailcloth tent to intimate winter receptions within the grand barn awash in warmth from our floor to ceiling fieldstone fireplace; our team of expert wedding professionals possess over 30 years of experience creating unforgettably romantic events.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Dessert (1)
Stations (1)
House Beer (1)
Chair Covers (1)

I just have to say that my entire family has been talking about Harrington Farm since my wedding and I can absolutely 100% say that this was one of the best decisions we ever made for our wedding. First of all, Harrington Farm is a stunning venue and it is so perfect! It has a comfortable, cozy feel, but there's plenty of room to have a good time. It was exactly what we were looking for for our December wedding. My husband and I looked that this place and only this place. One look and we knew that we were exactly where we wanted to get married. Secondly, the staff was absolutely amazing. Traci as so wonderful in helping us at set up and plan everything. My husband are really bad at making decisions and that makes planning really tough, but Traci was so helpful. The staff during the event, were so wonderful and accomodating. Cindy, Joanne, Aubrey were all fantastic at helping us stay on track and get everything done. Everything went off without a hitch. Third, the food was perfect! Oh my gosh, I don't think regular food will ever compare now. Again, our families have been talking about how perfect this place was.

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar

Where to begin! Everything about Harrington Farm was perfect. We were looking for something that was elegant, but not stuffy, casual, but not in a legit barn - Harrington Farm is the best of both worlds! The grounds are stunning; so many opportunities for beautiful photos. The Barn is gorgeous - my guests haven't stopped talking about the architecture and uniqueness of it. We had a pretty big guest list (200+) and everyone fit in comfortably with plenty of room for dancing and mingling. The Food and Drink: delicious! We got SO much food with our package, and making substitutions/upgrades was a breeze (and didn't break the bank!). With the drinks, they worked with us to try to get our favorite beer included in the offerings, and a signature drink (which was a HUGE hit) was included in our drink package. We also added on the Coffee bar that a line as long as the regular bar all night! From the appetizers, to the dinner itself (we did stations), to the late night bites at the end, people left our wedding full and wowed by the quality, quantity and presentation of the food. Staff: Traci is amazing; no other way to put it! Traci not only made me feel at ease that everything would go according to plan, but she even helped me think of things I hadn't before (having an outdoor ceremony in mid-November, she reminded me that the sun sets way earlier given Daylight Savings, for example). Traci and the rest of the staff could not have been nicer or more helpful; they responded right away to my email inquiries, were flexible with some of my crazier decor ideas, and on the day of, I didn't have to worry about a single thing, it was all executed brilliantly and my husband and I always had someone there with us if we needed another drink, or something else to eat. Harrington Farm is the total package - I cannot recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Jillian, 11/18/17, 1 Review

8 AWARDS

Events

178 Westminster Road, Princeton, MA 01541   See On Map
978-464-5600 (phone)
Harrington Farm is a wedding CEREMONY AND RECEPTION VENU from BOSTON, MA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including BOSTON,MA, PROVIDENCE,RI, and WORCESTER, MA. Harrington Farm is a professional wedding CEREMONY AND WEDDING VENUE that has been part of the BOSTON , MA wedding industry for 30 YEARS years. We specialize in FARM, RUSTIC, BARN, SAIL TENT,.